It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 254
<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Hello zenfish and chutso_ha ,

Zenfish, I'm confident the light we are speaking of is different. The light I'm speaking about can occur with eyes closed, eyes open in the day or night and is piercing white (bright), cause if were any bigger it would seem so brilliantly bright. Can't be compared to any light on earth. Certainly hard to explain.

It is there for guidance. Sometimes it was so profound it would stop me in my tracks and when I really thought about my thoughts the message was there. Sometimes the message is so subtle that in everyday life I would pass right over it thinking it was a fleeting thought. Sometime the light goes off and the message is delivered to the sub conscious mind, so I would really have to watch for it because it could take a few hours to understand.

Other times, my thoughts were inspired. Thinking it was a random thought of mine was not really my thought at all but from the higher source transcending, and then bam, like a space shuttle re-entry, but with a flash I would understand this thought had serious meaning and something I would have never thought of myself. The flash was synonymous with the Epiphany, if you will, so there was no mistake were it came from.

They used to be like a flash bulb go off, but 100 time greater more brilliant light condensed down to small piercing light. Then as I started to train myself to listen more they became much more smaller pin pricks that were very subtle, as I didn't need the big flashes anymore, becuase I was sensitive to them. Sometimes when they happen I know there is something coming in that I need to listen for?

It's all about preparing yourself for something more than this world.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Sleeper,
In your book you dont talk much about the drones on the ship......I know some stopped working but I think one was alive? Did he talk to officals...did the ETs take him back? Is he still in custody?

Hi adica

For some reason they didn’t want me talking about the drones, perhaps so as not to freak out those who are in possession of them. The drones remain alive and well, fully operational deep in the bowels of the secret government, taking notes---

Is the geography books description of Pangea just an illusion? Was the earth once a large mass of land?

H2O was added to the planet

Since Milton is not human and has no ego...does he have a personality? He sounds very mellow and serious?

He can be a barrel of laughs

Can you give us just a drip of info about the root of the middle east conflicts? Why wouldn't we believe you? We have read your blog ya know!

It concerns things not of this world.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper, I hope you're not being prophetic about the presidency already!

I could have said the no smoking and fasten your seatbelt sign is on.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Navieko
Hi Sleeper,

How are things going?
Just one question that came to my mind, one I've been curious about...

If the 'average joe' was to see one of these human-like androids that you describe in the screenplay, would they be able to tell if they're androids or not?
If not in physical features, perhaps in the android's 'personality' ? Of course the androids job and responsibilities would be a factor, but lets just say one that we can 'relate' to.

Hi Navieko

Many abductees only come in contact with androids and believe them to be living ETs, which they are as far as we humans are concerned. But a person from the 1800’s would certainly not know what to make of our cars, computers, and other appliances that talk to us in a very elementary way. Androids are much more refined and much more intelligent than we.

ps. What do you think of Ron Paul?
...I was really hoping he might have a chance!

I hate to prognosticate but no one with two first names is getting into office in 08.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Whoa… had one of those “salt mine” nights last night. Two separate and distinct dream realities that left me with a splitting headache about 4AM. Hurt to even move my head. Took at least an hour for the four Excedrin to kick in.

I’ve always dreamed of..other… places… for lack of a better word. Never have dreamed of the here and now or about work or bring in school again.

Raf

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!

Does Milton remember back when he was at the same stage as us?

He never was at our stage; he came from a different angle

Are you able to share any insights as to what the world he was on then was like, and some of the problems he lived through in that time?

He didn’t intern on earth

Approximately how many Earth years more advanced is Milton to us?

He won’t say

I am guessing that during the history of this Universe there must have been some big disasters. Are you able to tell us of the biggest disaster to have happened? Like has there been the destruction of solar systems or even galaxies in wars or the like for example, with the loss of multiple billions of people?

Solar systems yes, galaxies no

Is it even possible for entities that are able to travel the stars to have war as they would have reached a higher spritual level?

They have battles, this solar system has been through several, they call them clean up operations to remove certain entities that hide in the clefts of the rocks.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

This is not some random case of Tinnitus. Every tiime I get this sort of low left-ear ringing, something of an ominous nature is happening or about to happen. See below:

The National Security Agency (NSA) Illegally And
Unconstitutionally Harasses Law-Abiding Americans Everyday. How, you
ask? Quite simply, actually. It's done by EMF or ELF Radio Waves, and
a technology known as "Remote Neural Monitoring". Haven't you ever wondered about that ringing in your left ear? Well, here ar the reasons.And just why should the NSA do this, you ask? To silence
any who who dare to speak out against them or any other agency, or the
Government or simply to think for themselves, and "outside the box",
if you will... (source reference listed below below)

There is frequency manipulation going on, both through man-made technologies, ET technologies, and also induced individually through certain spiritual practices (forms of meditation and energy work).

The source of this information is listed below. It is pretty technical, but a worthwhile read. There are plenty of other sources out there.

groups.google.com.au...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
"In the blog, the "Woman Technician" said to Sleeper, "You are involved with an invisible society, a secret society, and it must remain that way."

Yet here on this thread he openly denied that he belongs to any 'Satanic' or 'Luciferian' type 'secret' organization, or any other secret society at all. It would have been more honest to be truthful. But that's not very likely with folks like Sleeper, is it?"

Hi, everyone. I'm a newbie and this is my first post. I have been reading and enjoying both sleeper's blog and this thread for several days now. Actually, I don't even know if anyone is watching or participating in this thread anymore, but I did want to comment on the quote above. If I do something wrong, please for give me..

First, when I read this exchange between sleeper (Mike) and the woman technician in the blog, my 'take' on it was that she was referring to the small 'group' or 'society' that is having the type of experience sleeper was having, i.e., the fact that he was not only having an interaction with aliens, Milton, and others, he was going to be allowed to remember it. That would be a type of 'secret society', no? Well, that is just my take on it, what I thought she meant when I was reading the blog. Also, I am having a very hard time understanding how someone can equate demonic possesion and Lucifer with sleepers story. I did not think of either of those things at all while I was reading it, and was suprised that it was brought up.

Just my 2 cents worth...: )

[edit on 29-10-2007 by lasuco]

[edit on 29-10-2007 by lasuco]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hi Milton and Sleeper,
Seeing how Black Ops seems to run the show here on earth how much is the President,Vice President, Secrtaries of Defense and state, aware of whats going on behind the scenes? Are they mostly figure heads that take care of the the exteranl stuff and are kept in the dark?

Also Milton wasn't hanging with you when you wrote the book....who was gving you the info at the time? Was it a group of ET folks?

Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

Yes, Hihorizon, the way you describe it sounds accurate to my experience of it. I have read a little about Bindu today, and so far I cannot determine how bindu manifests to people (unless they are dying, which I hope I am not). I did read one website that said that the White Bindu is a "Gateway" or "Choice". That is interesting. I wrote earlier today to a Tibetan Buddhist Monastery in NY that I sometimes do volunteer work for and hope to get a response from the lama there. It could take a while to get a response back, but I'd be happy to share the response with you.

This bright flash-point does strongly seem to be associated with "thought-intention" in some way. It has only started happening to me in the last several months so intensely. I also have seen a tiny red ball of energy, too, but usually this is associated with Tratak practice, as sort of a "remembered after-glow". But about a month ago, I saw the tiny red ball in front of me and it was different than the usual remembered after-glow, it actually floated to me slowly and carefully, and I put out my hand, just for the fun of it, and it sat on my finger tips. It was being playful, I think. I knew at that point that something big could happen, if I chose to go any further, but I did not feel prepared, as I am not comfortable doing things like that without an experienced teacher. So... I blew on it and it disappeared... poof!

Cheers

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi chutso_ha,

Yes, your journey begins....I believe there are a lot of scripted souls where they are basically going through things that are predictable because the ET's know everything there going to do. However, there are some that are not so scripted because they either fight the grain or have more knowledge of the script and choose not to go with it.

These are the one's that are being helped from the other side and that is why you are starting to receive these flashes because of your actions against the norm. You are on track to listen and be aware of your surroundings.

It has meaning because some are here to actually change things and based on your actions things can change, again when you go against the script of influence or control. There is much of that going on as the government and Et's do not want us to know (some good and some not so good). The government has made some very bad choices with some not so good Et's.

There are other higher elements above that want you to make the right choices and are there for us and to free us of the tyranny and give us hope. Your vibration matters a great deal to the overall scheme of things.

It's not just believing in ET's (the program) but having a resolute purpose. Again, the law of love. Start asking for the meaning of that because it holds our existence in place, so we have a life to think about love. An awakening.... That's why I said unusual.

I saw the red ball (orb) many years ago and was not comfortable with it because I didn't know what it was.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
reply to post by zenfish

Hello chutso_ha and Hihorizon,

Zenfish, I'm confident the light we are speaking of is different. The light I'm speaking about can occur with eyes closed, eyes open in the day or night and is piercing white (bright), cause if were any bigger it would seem so brilliantly bright. Can't be compared to any light on earth. Certainly hard to explain.

That sounds like what I see. A tiny very bright white light. Sometimes with a hint of a blue core, sometimes black. I just assumed it was bindu. I could easily be wrong as I don't really know what it is. It doesn't seem to affect my life in any way. I just thought I'd put forth that suggestion.

zenfish

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Sleeper
I enjoyed reading your story. But I am really curious as to why it was necessary to conceive & collect new samples of sperm and ova.

I also would like to know why humans were taken to populate other places if there were already other species living there, such as in the case of Uranus. BTW a few of those Uranus experiences seemed very familiar to me and personal.

Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Hey Zenfish,

If you are having these type of flashing's I'm speaking about then next time you have them think about what was in your thoughts at that time? They are there for you to acknowledge and act on them. They are an affirmation and a gift. Once you successfully act on that thought or in total agreement with it (vibration) then the real fireworks begin. Your frequency will accelerate.....To be honest you can almost fill it come out of you.

If they are mundane (meaningless) thoughts then keep your mind open for something (un consciously) you perhaps have been wondering about are that comes to you as a problem solved or a suggestion. If this is this type of flash you will start to respond to it and will make since, if however you do nothing with it will eventually fade away until you are ready to respond.

But if you are having the same type as chutso_ha and myself it will be quite the experiences when it happens and you are in tune with it.

If you really want to know try staying away from meat products for about a week and you will get much more clarity in the mind. These thoughts are not about material things that relate to this world but thoughts of the eternal, virtue and good choices that matter in the end in your state in life, those kinds of thoughts.

I wouldn't pass it off as just no big deal because it is......But then again, your flash could be something totally different.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sleeper what are you views on the reptiles controlling us? Are the reptiles the alien creatures that are after milton, and others like him? Are those the bad guys you are referring to? I read the information I am talking about now, can be found here: Truthism

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hihorizon

I entirely relate to what you are saying regarding scripting. I have always fought against the grain and saw through the multi-level scripting from an early age on. People just seemed like puppets, saying everything right on cue in a pre-conditioned way. It was like watching a commercial! Maybe I wouldn’t have minded playing “the script”, if it was at least an interesting commercial/play – LOL. But, alas, it was the “I-don’t-have-any-imagination-just-be-like-everyone-else” play, and I was never good at hiding who I was when I was young. But I had to play act my part the best I could and be discrete in order to avoid standing out to the cast, writers, directors and producers, so-to-speak. Ineluctably, though, I got targeted by different level STS groups, human and non-human (even my own family). I got tampered with in a big way, and thereafter I developed a case of persecution-complex and fear of living my truth. I went through a brief time to be like everyone else, just to avoid the punishment, but I never totally let myself forget what I knew. To make a long story short, through studying a variety of metaphysical literature, Buddhism, Christ consciousness, yoga, meditation, etc. I began to gain confidence in myself with the knowledge I gained and with the advent of the internet, I felt much less alone in my path. That was import validation for me. I continued studying, but soon realized how strong the frequency control in the States was, so I decided to live abroad in a developing country. This has been one of the most powerful things I’ve ever done for myself. I learned a new language and a new culture and a new perspective. Just living where I live is “off script”, because I am an expat. Expats are by definition outside societal codes – outside the box – outside the script of this culture - so I’ve had the space and lack of pressure to be able open up in ways I never could have in the US, and that is why I think things are accelerating for me now. I’ve always had strange metaphysical moments and wonderful affirmations and spiritual openings, but there is something different about it my movement now. I guess I just have the confidence now. Anyway…

Thanks for all you and Zenfish have shared with me. I really appreciate it. I’ll keep you both posted on any new developments. Maybe we should start a new thread and call it “off-script”. I’m sure we’ve all had some fantastic off-script moments. 

Namaste,
Chutso

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To Novieko

RE: RON PAUL

Even if Ron Paul has two first names, he is the only guy that is truly sincere, smart, authentic and with extraordinary common sense - he's a totally "off-script" kind of guy. That is why Rupert is sabotaging him and writing him out of the Presidential role – because they know he'll just spreak from his gut and not follow a scripted agenda. He's not suitable to be a presidential puppet - and that's all they want and that's all americans have wanted for a long time now, too. But that is beginning to change now, and even TPTB seem to be surprised at his popularity, despite Rupert's best efforts to manipulate the audience and the facts.

Personally, I think that in the long run, it isn’t important if he wins or not, because he has already made inroads into a new trend that is growing in strength and definitely recognized from “on top”. I see it as positive he has even gotten this far. To me, it shows an important shift in consciousness.

(And I am not even political NOR republican!)

Cheers,
Chutso

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

I could have said the no smoking and fasten your seatbelt sign is on.

Is it a direct flight or a number of stops along the way, and where is the final destination?

[edit on 29-10-2007 by chutso_ha]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sleeper

Aside from the skin factor associated with those genes which seem to leave people more susceptible to skin cancer, they are looking to find an antidote to that redhead quick temper syndrome.

Or could it have something to do with the recessed "psychic" gene that red-haired people are prone to?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hihorizon
reply to post by zenfish

Hi horizon,

If you are having these type of flashing's I'm speaking about then next time you have them think about what was in your thoughts at that time?

I've been doing that for about 10 years now. I've basically boiled it down to remembering that I'm in a bardo right now and my experience is a reflection of my own mind. Can't blame others. It's good to come here and read someone pounding that in, as hard on the ego as that might be. That ET agenda seems fairly relentless in that aspect. It's good to be reminded constantly.

If they are mundane (meaningless) thoughts then keep your mind open for something (un consciously) you perhaps have been wondering about are that comes to you as a problem solved or a suggestion. If this is this type of flash you will start to respond to it and will make since, if however you do nothing with it will eventually fade away until you are ready to respond.

It just happens. No rhyme, or reason for me.

But if you are having the same type as chutso_ha and myself it will be quite the experiences when it happens and you are in tune with it.

Maybe it's something different. It sure sounds like bindu to me though. You might want to search "blue pearl" or "the lights of the six realms."

I found this at about.com:

"The Six Lights

There now appear six lights which correspond to the six realms of existence - traditionally, the realms of the gods, jealous gods (or asuras), humans, animals, hungry ghosts and hell beings. These will appear to be benign and attractive, in contrast to the blinding lighting of Emptiness appearing at the moment of death. The light you are most drawn to will appear the brightest. What you are most drawn to will depend on ones previous deeds.

A white light leads to the heavens, a red light will attract you to the realm of the asuras, a blue light to the human realm, a green light to the animal realm; a sombre yellow leads to the realm of ghosts and, finally, a dark smokey color to the hell worlds. At this stage, it is important to keep in mind Buddhas and Bodhisattvas and to foster a mind of good will to prevent rebirth in the lower realms.

Now there will arise an overpowering desire to be reborn, partly fueled by visions of animals and humans engaged in the act of sexual intercourse. If you are attracted to the females you will be reborn in male form; if you are attracted to the males you will be reborn as a female. Should you seek to go near the couples you will suddenly lose consciousness and be reborn in animal or human form.

This, of course, is only a summary of the Bardo Thodol but offers some insights into the nature of the Bardo sight and the experiences - according to the text - you will encounter."

I don't know if it's true, but it's interesting. I like considering that we are in one of those realms right now, consciously or unconsciously, according to our state of mind. So, when I see that bright light, I just use it as a reminder.

It would be interesting to see how ET is behind this sort of interpretation. I know Robert Thurman, Uma's dad and Tibetan scholar, is quite familiar with ET and where they fit in buddhist cosmology. They've always known about them.

I wouldn't pass it off as just no big deal because it is......But then again, your flash could be something totally different.

It might be different. But if what sleeper says is true and most of us are here to work on nitty-gritty integrity, the bells and whistles really aren't a big deal. Interesting as hell, but no big deal, comparatively. It might become a big deal if I go through one and play with a blue being from another dimension though. I'm still too egotistical for that to happen though. Lots of dirty dishes here.

new topics

top topics

<< 251  252  253    255  256  257 >>

join