It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 255
<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To Hihorizon and Zenfish,

RE: BINDU

I was surprised to get the answer back from Rinpoche RE the light flash-point, and he seems to think that it is Bindu (or Tigle), and he had some practical advice...

This is something everyone has although not everyone sees it. It is coming from your physical form. It is an element that is being radiated outward. To use an analogy, you can cast the shadow of your hand onto a wall, and make a variety of shapes on the wall but all that is in the end, is your hand. So it is something like that. What you see is like a mind-body shadow. We all have that. You could call it tigle (or bindu) since tigle is a physical element from your body.

The main thing is not to worry about it. Enjoy it when it happens, do not expect it if it does not happen. Do not get attached to it and do not reject it. Just remain neutral. Do not be frightened by it and do not get arrogant about being able to see it.

I asked another Lama in LA the same question and look forward to comparing answers. But, yeah ... Bindu.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

Thanks Zenfish for the information and sources you provided. I am going to read up on this subject.

ps I'm glad I "blew off red ball" ;-)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Are most advanced ET's on a higher dimensional level than us? They say the Venusians are 5th dimensional, is that why we can't detect them with our telescopes?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Sleeper if life is an illusion so is love. What you silly humans call love is just chemical reactions in your body and nothing more. The human body is just a machine as you said before. Love is not real, not some magical power, not god, and again NOT REAL!

Face reality sleeper.............love is an ILLUSION!!!!!
Face realtiy sleeper.............the soul isn't real.
Face reality sleeper.............you're just an illusion.

Does the truth hurt sleeper? As you give people your truths I give you my truths in order to help you sleeper.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady-X
How come I can't live in one of my Japanese fantasy video games? I'm dead serious about this one. If I can't have my world then I'll forever be addicted to video games. What we call real life sucks for creative people like me.

I demand aliens like Milton give me my own cool fantasy world (No cheap tricks I want what I ask for.)

and I demand cupcakes for later use(Not the cheap ones).

Talk about illusions.
Seriously, put down the joystick.
Play life, its for keeps.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hello Dear Sleeper,
Could you tell us something about Mercury?

And peolpe living in the Sun?

Thank's again,
Frami.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Or could it have something to do with the recessed "psychic" gene that red-haired people are prone to?

Why did I have to be a red head?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Did milton look like an FBI agent in all black when he first talked to you?

[edit on 30-10-2007 by jca2005]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Sleeper/Milton:

What is up with the bees.

No bees = drastic reduction of crops = inflationary prices on food = starvation for some = reinforcement of alternative food sources.

Can you comment on what is driving this phenomena?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper !!!!!!!!

I am still a bit fuzzy on the status of the ET's that cause problems. I hope you can clarify it with me in differentiating them with us.

You have said that from time to time the Higher ET's have to go on the hunt for Lower ET's that cause problems and hide out in various places.
From what you say even these lower ET's that cause problems are more advanced than us as they have been promoted from the jail type culture that we are in.
So what I am saying is what is the difference between the Lower ET's that are collected up and us?
More than half of the people on this Planet act responsibly and would not harm others nor want power or control over others.
Why are people like that stuck here and Lower ET's out and about in the Universe? If the Lower ET's have got past our stage then why are they still troublesome when they would be more aware of the consequences?
Are they killed off and their souls returned to places like here?
Is it possible for races to go backwards in a sense after getting to an advanced stage?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
TO Milton and/or Sleeper:

What is the occult connection between Lincoln and Kennedy?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady-X

LadyX, mind and body are tied. love is a chemical. but ask yourself what drives those chemical processes? scientists don't even know what causes the heart to pump.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
OK Ya'll, I haven't read this entire thread. I remember when sleeper first posted about having some secret knowledge from a dying member of his wife's family telling him to go to India (or somewhere) high in the mountains and hide out because it was all about to be on, up in here!

That's right, right?

I stopped reading after a couple of weeks, sorry!

Today I read the last 2 pages of posts and it seems like sleeper has become friends with John Lear and they've met up with an alien named Milton and he tells them a bunch of stuff and they collaborate each other's stories. Is that right?

This is quite a tale! There is another LONG thread by menguard that is kinda like this one, although it is VERY hard to understand those ramblings sometimes.

Anyway, my point is, this sleeper guy and this John Lear guy seem to be joking. They make snide remarks in their posts with this guy
and lots of other icons. They seem to speak in some kind of code too.

When everyone asks them questions about the aliens and other planets and such are these serious questions or are you laughing at them? The responses are quite funny and seem to come out of no where.

Is everyone in on the joke or is this serious?

Also, is sleeper and John trying to make money off these stories? Is there some kind of deal in the works for movies/books/DVDs or whatever that is making them hype up this stuff?

I am NOT flaming, I'm seriously asking because this is far fetched.

I can already hear their answers: Sleeper: You have not been granted the knowledge I have been.

John Lear: Many think this way, my friend, including my wife.

Maybe it's just me......???

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Lady-X

LadyX, mind and body are tied. love is a chemical. but ask yourself what drives those chemical processes? scientists don't even know what causes the heart to pump.

Well the human body is an advance machine so we can't just say it's some divine soul driving our will. All you are is a machine like your very computer except you have special programming.

Originally posted by tommyknockers

Originally posted by Lady-X
How come I can't live in one of my Japanese fantasy video games? I'm dead serious about this one. If I can't have my world then I'll forever be addicted to video games. What we call real life sucks for creative people like me.

I demand aliens like Milton give me my own cool fantasy world (No cheap tricks I want what I ask for.)

and I demand cupcakes for later use(Not the cheap ones).

Talk about illusions.
Seriously, put down the joystick.
Play life, its for keeps.

The game of life is predictably boring. I prefer the virtual world where I'm god. I must say god and cake goes hand and hand don't you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady-X

Well the human body is an advance machine so we can't just say it's some divine soul driving our will. All you are is a machine like your very computer except you have special programming.

we are more than programming, although judging by the way people act sometimes, i can see why you think the way you do ;-) but i know there is a soul and spirit inside because of my personal metaphysical experiences. plus it has been proven and charted in scientific circles, including NASA, black ops, secret and occult societies. But that is more Sleeper's domain of expertise.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Lady-X

we are more than programming, although judging by the way people act sometimes, i can see why you think the way you do ;-) but i know there is a soul and spirit inside because of my personal metaphysical experiences. plus it has been proven and charted in scientific circles, including NASA, black ops, secret and occult societies. But that is more Sleeper's domain of expertise.

I see no proof I have a soul.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

The person in the whole "hide out in the mountains" thing was DarkKnight, not sleeper.

But yeah, I kinda agree with the point that you're trying to make. The replies given to serious questions can really get silly (and quite irritating).

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Hi Milton and Sleeper,
Seeing how Black Ops seems to run the show here on earth how much is the President,Vice President, Secrtaries of Defense and state, aware of whats going on behind the scenes? Are they mostly figure heads that take care of the the exteranl stuff and are kept in the dark?

Yes they are in the dark, but the dark pays the bills all the same, and is less work.

Also Milton wasn't hanging with you when you wrote the book....who was gving you the info at the time? Was it a group of ET folks?

I was always aware of the ET critters on some level, and then around 1995 they dropped a bunch of info in my lap and told me to make sense of it. I put what I could down on paper and then into a box in my closet where it remained for two years. I forgot about it then got a call on the phone from some dude and he wanted to meet with me at a restaurant. Normally I might have hung up the phone instead I got in the car and met him and we talked over lunch about my writing. I had written a few things but nothing anyone knew about. I went home took down the box that had the first draft of my manuscript in it and rewrote it a dozen times then had it published in 1997.

What a waste of time and money, my money and my time. My advice, if some weirdo stranger calls and tells you to write a book, tell him or her where to stick it---

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippychick
Sleeper
I enjoyed reading your story. But I am really curious as to why it was necessary to conceive & collect new samples of sperm and ova.

Hi chick

Basically they want the DNA to create other humans, hybrids and clones, for earth and other planets or areas in space.

I also would like to know why humans were taken to populate other places if there were already other species living there, such as in the case of Uranus.

For many reasons, some similar to why we have Americans, French, Italians, etc, living in countries like China, Africa, Japan, etc.

BTW a few of those Uranus experiences seemed very familiar to me and personal.

I’m not the only one on earth that has been places.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi sleeper! Happy Halloween. Sounds interesting about the stranger and the phone call... Hey if you have a couple of free minutes (:lol
will go over to member Short Stories and read my story "What will Come" and critique it for me? Pretty please? I would love your input and or comment...

Have a good one my friend, and it would still be fun to collaborate a ss with you some time. Perhaps we could get several people to join in for the most incredible read ever.

Antar

top topics

<< 252  253  254    256  257  258 >>

join