It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
PS: But, please, just don't title it: "The End Is Near!", or anything like that.

The end to “sleeperisms” might be near but that would not be the end of the world---

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Just flew back from Vegas--boy, are my arms tired...rim shot.

Sleeper,

What is with that Vegas terrain? Was that a past erased area?

What happened in Vegas in your past life stays in Vegas---rim shot---

I did a few slots, but mainly watched my siblings over bet and loose..LOL

But did you and they get their money's worth of fun while you were at it?---if so then there were no losses, and if not you all gained experience, everything comes out in the wash.

There is an energy there that I have always found interesting.

It’s the crowds of humanity in high spirits, literally speaking---everyone feels like a winner or potential winner.

I picked up a majority of very good people pretending to be bad and a few posturing blow-hearts faking brovado--they all lost.

Kind of like the game of life

I also sensed an urgency to build for building sake--this smelled cancerous.

Every major city in America is undergoing massive building projects---in areas that were cancerous---urban renewal is a good thing

Took a side trip up through the mountains surrounding,,,it was worth it. Aside from the nuke testing, Does MIlton have any comment about this place?

I don’t know about Milton but the wife and I spent a few days there last year---first time in Vegas btw. It was the least expensive vacation we ever had, yet it was enjoyable---we didn’t gamble, but the sights were a lot of fun.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Hi Sleeper ~

I very much appreciate your time in responding to all of my previous questions!

I have been researching this topic for awhile - the hybrid issue. And in my studies, I have come across another topic that seems somewhat related.

'Black eyed kids' and (now being reported) 'black eyed adults'. These beings/people look almost identical to the average human, except their eyes are always either 1) solid black with no whites whatsoever, or 2) mostly black with just a bit of white showing along the edges. I've read EarthSister saying that at least one alien race looks like this -- identical to us, except for the black eyes. (I think you have even made a brief mention of them before, if my memory serves correctly.)

What do you think of them? Are these kids/adults actually living here on earth or are they only visiting as an alien race would? Are they physical or from a different dimension?

Are they perhaps the offspring of this alien race that looks so similar to them? It hasn't all pieced together for me yet.

If you've never heard of this, I can link you to a discussion on ATS that talks a little about them:
Black Eyed Kids - Your Experiences
(But I'm pretty certain that you would have an idea about them already from your experiences.)

Hi Mea

There are many reasons that “human” eyes can become all black including artificial means via drugs and contact lens, some people like to freak out other people too. But because physical features in humans are wide and varied making a generalization that black eyed people who may be plagued with a freak of nature condition are potential spawns of Satan---would be wrong.

Nevertheless, entities with interesting features and personalities, yet human looking do come into “certain” people’s lives for various reasons---even those people who have no idea why these “entities” have come knocking---or wish not to connect the dots.

These encounters are not always evil in nature but may be evoked---forced to manifest, because of some deep desire---sexual, monetary, hatred, greed, envy---taken to the extreme---forgive me if I don’t go into further detail

I'm very, very interested in the truth behind hybrids and understanding various races of aliens - as well as hearing personal experiences from people who have seen or met them.

Hybrids built for human habitation are nearly indistinguishable to other humans on the human perception level anyway---they would need to be put under a microscope to be detected---but that would not be allowed.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi Sleeper,

It's been very interesting reading your stories and experiences. I tend to not be so skeptical that I rule out everything first and then slowly admit that something might be possibly true. I'm more the other way around, believing that anything is possible and then slowly filter out falsities.

Hi zenfish,

Wow, if science took that approach there would be no need for a Nobel Prize, invention and discovery would be mundane---and life on earth would be utopia

Hardcore skeptics seem to have an almost violent dysfunctional problem to me. What's worse is they are very very proud of that unhealthy dysfunction. Skepticism is good and healthy, but I've seen so many people take it to almost psychotic levels. Especially on the net.

Anonymity can breed false courage and real stupidly---

I remember watching a video of some shaman going across a river with some scientists. He was telling them some myth and they were scoffing at him. He told them not to confuse skepticism with true intelligence, which is what I think most people do in this secular culture. They seem to think they are heroes of skepticism. Everyone seems so terrified of looking stupid, or that they might be fooled. We've got to lighten up on that #.

Unfortunately our egos ratchet up exponentially above and beyond our degree of expertise---expertise bestowed upon us by our learning institutions often obsessed with the status quo

So, let's say I believe every word of your story and then find out it was all a scam. So what? So some guy gets to say I was a fool and he feels he is superior to me becuase of it. He laughs for 20 seconds and then goes back to searching for another victim he can ruthlessly cut down with scathing criticisms. I'd rather be a fool who believes in magical stories.

The wave of human understanding has always been raised by the social misfits of their time like Copernicus, Christopher Columbus, Galileo, Vincent Van Gogh, the Wright Brothers, Henry Ford, Nikola Tesla, etc.

With that said. I'd like to hear your opinion on a few things.

Does ET value spiritual practices such as deeply inquiring into who, or what, one truly is, rather than who one "thinks" they are?

We can’t know what we truly are, most of us are not equipped to handle it all at once---not without lots of wine from the gods---

But chipping away at some of the encrusted ego buildup around our edges is a good start

Or the practice of focusing more and more of one's attention on feeling present in the moment rather than identifying with the train of thoughts running through the mind?

We come face to face with most of our challenges everyday and how we work through them or ignore them determines what will come at us the next day.

Sitting around trying to figure out the details before they manifest will only drive us crazy

Getting through this life for those who are aware to a certain extent should be a piece of cake, or is that pie?---complication is for those who are not aware and are hiding in their safe bubble created by society to keep them fast asleep and deep into complications

Do each one of us 6.5 billion people have some ET that know every one of our thoughts while we are having them? IOW, are our prayers actually being heard and possibly acted upon by ET caregivers?

Not one single human thought goes undetected 24/7---every human is covered whether they believe or not. Every prayer or request is granted---eventually---but not always to the liking or knowledge of the person making that request.

Are the majority of people living lives in other states of consciousness that they are completely unaware of, like in your experiences, or is that unusual and most of us are living the lives we are basically aware of?

Everyone is living the lives they are aware of but few are aware of why they are living those lives---and would not believe it even if they were told.

Some of us have lives behind the curtain of so called “reality” but to what extant remains off limits---most of the people aware of the kind of recall I talk about do not tell others for obvious reasons---plus they don’t have the need or desire to come out.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I haven't figured out the quote thing yet so I have to do it like this:

"sleeper:We can’t know what we truly are, most of us are not equipped to handle it all at once---not without lots of wine from the gods---"

I had an experience many years ago in which I knew I was being who I really was. I understood that I couldn't know what that was, other than be blissfully aware of that ysterious nothingness at the core of me being, but I did know that I was being it. Some would call it a satori, or a samadhi, but whatever it was it was great. It eventually wore off and after a couple of months it was completely gone and I was back to identifying with my normal egoic concept of who I am. I've never had that experience close to that extent again.

"sleeper: But chipping away at some of the encrusted ego buildup around our edges is a good start"

What I get from reading your stuff is that chipping away at the ego entails dropping hate and envy as immediately as possible every time they arise. Even if it seems completely justified. Which for me is unfortunately a lot. I'm in a family business situation and the dynamics I have to deal with leave me feeling extremely angry and ripped off on almost a weekly basis. I'm getting out, but I'd like to leave with no hard feelings, some dignity and hopefully some money for all of my effort.

Find that small spark within and pour gasoline on it. I take it that means something that you enjoy doing, or find interesting? Like when time flies when you're doing it. Or, you lose yourself in the activity and realize 4 hours have gone by.

Cool about the prayer thing.

Cheers to the wine of the Gods,
zenfish

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sleeper,

There is wild fury going on the "Ghost Raven" thread. He claims that at the end of July into August, a fake (our military) alien disclosure/battle will take place precipitated by some very strange disturbances on TV and other wierd stuff.

Any read on this?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Sleeper,

There is wild fury going on the "Ghost Raven" thread. He claims that at the end of July into August, a fake (our military) alien disclosure/battle will take place precipitated by some very strange disturbances on TV and other wierd stuff.

Any read on this?

Hype, hoax, call it what you wish, it’s 100% untrue---not going to happen

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Sleeper,

Any read on this?

You are here talking about the fact that et's do exist right... but why are you so sure there will be no disclosure?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
You are here talking about the fact that et's do exist right... but why are you so sure there will be no disclosure?

Extraterrestrials are real and they are here on earth, but they are not doing disclosure yet, and certainly not as described on Raven’s thread---

[edit on 25-6-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
sleeper is just another ghostraven. They are both good story tellers and nothing more. It's common for one hoaxer to discredit another hoaxer in order to lend him or herself more believability. This thread also fails IMO.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
alright alright... how WILL they do their disclosure then and when?

and why is it up to the US to do it? its not like any et's are tied down to only the US out of all of the places on earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't get why everyone here actually believes this guy. Kind of pathetic to be honest. My intuition immediately tells me this guy is a liar...just seeking attention.

[edit on 25-6-2007 by rxghost]

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I dont really believe him either, but he seems like one of those guys that can blast out an answer to everything asked (not saying the answers are right!) so why not try him out ? (NH)
I have more faith in the Ghost Raven character than this guy
since he gave a timeline and got into specifics more

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
alright alright... how WILL they do their disclosure then and when?

They are not doing a disclosure---and if and when they do it will happen without the build up they often do with movies---

and why is it up to the US to do it? its not like any et's are tied down to only the US out of all of the places on earth.

It’s not up to the US or any other country it's up to the extraterrestrials alone---they call all the shots---

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
this thread is a waste of space. I too can come up with my own answers to any question asked about ET's or UFO's. It's really one man's opinion here. Nothing to see folks, move along..

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

By isitmajic:
I have more faith in the Ghost Raven character than this guy
I don't recall Sleeper predicting any specific event in the future. His words try to calm the populous not incite fear and confusion as GR. No sleeper timetables just more and more of the same with gradually improving conditions. Sleeper giving us little helpful hints of how to deal with our problems along the way, which is to use reason to handle your own problems the easiest way. No conspiracy that I can see. How are these 2 comperable?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
what sleeper is doing.. we can all do. It's called using our imagination and being creative. The thread should be titled: "ask me questions, and i'll come up with creative answers'. However, he acts as if he has had some special experience that gives him higher insight into things. I do not believe this for a second.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I tend to agree Rxghost, Sleeper, what grounds can you base your assumption that GR is not telling the truth, without waxing lyrical of course, GR's thread is very quickly going to quickly drop this thread down to page 2 at the least before the nights out, do the words "Thunder" and "Steal" ring true to you?

We got a new guy in town i think he has a little more credence to his post rather than the Mystic Meg approach this thread seems to have adopted, i don't mean to offend Sleeper but give me your REAL thoughts on this new poster.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I tend to agree Rxghost, Sleeper, what grounds can you base your assumption that GR is not telling the truth, without waxing lyrical of course, GR's thread is very quickly going to quickly drop this thread down to page 2 at the least before the nights out, do the words "Thunder" and "Steal" ring true to you?

Oh no! My thread down to page two or even worst let it sink further---come on---Rxghost will not let it happen---

We got a new guy in town i think he has a little more credence to his post rather than the Mystic Meg approach this thread seems to have adopted, i don't mean to offend Sleeper but give me your REAL thoughts on this new poster.

Sorry all I do is “Mystic Meg”, I had a rabbit up my sleeve once but got hungry and ate it.---sorry folks if you want tricks go back to the “new thread in town”----

And stay away from this one---I need some rest---

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Sleeper,

Any read on this?

originally posted by sleeper

OK Sleeper. Let me respectfully suggest you may have crossed the line here. First you told everybody (last week) that my Big Soul MachineOn The Moon was not a soul machine. Now you are saying that Ghost Ravens postings about a fake ET attack may not be true or actually you said, "It's 100% untrue----not going to happen." That is very close to saying Ghost Raven is hoaxing us.

I know you like being on the first page of Recent Posts here at ATS all the time but you are going to shortly be on the LAST PAGE if there is a fake ET attack! (Especially if it's real!)

Look at it logically, how else do you think the government is going to extricate themselves from the 911, Iraq and Iran mess? The fake ET attack is perfect! And the chances are they won't screw this one up like they did 911!

Just a polite heads up Sleeper.

P.S. Tell Milton I sent the pink slippers back. No second chances!

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join