It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey sleeper, On a lighter note, do you suppose you could look up the recipe for the " nectar for the gods" that the lady technician gave for you to drink during the Neptune episode ? I think if we could make up some it could have a lot of practical uses!

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
whats the word on me? am i a choosen one too?! if not can you hook it up sleeper?

I'm gonna start reading the whole thread from where I left off..page 21 i believe..is when I stopped posting...woo this is gonna be a long night!

kix

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sleeper, having worked myself with Down Syndrome children , and some other persons struck with diseases or handicaps, that make them difficult to fullfil roles that I deem important everyday life, can you shed some light on this type of handicaps, the whys and hows?
Are they being punished, are they higher beings that come here to make us "better", do they have handicaps because they did something bad or wrong before. etc?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi again Sleeper!

I really appreciate your previous answers. You always have a way of sparking more curiosity and questions from your audience -- but you already know this, doncha'?

I have another question for you..

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea

2) Also many females have claimed to bear ET children - or to have been 'robbed' of a child while in their womb. Are these women actually bearing children and later find that their child was taken from them (without a miscarriage or abortion taking place)? Some of these women also have scarring when they are examined by a Gynecologist, without ever haven gave birth before. Could you please comment on that? What's the truth behind it? Are they attention hounds, is it really happening, or do they just have unusual fetishes?

All of the above, fetishes, hounds and hybrid births

Hybrids and other types of humans are being birthed constantly and the women taken off planet to give birth most of the time---for reasons beyond the scope of this thread

So there are hybrids being born. I can understand why they'd probably be taken off-earth to be born, but are any of them ever placed back here after their development? If so, for what reason and how would someone recognize a hybrid? If not, do they just forget about themselves being half us/half another species, and not even care to be near their other parent? Or perhaps they aren't even aware?

And if the answer is 'not', why is Milton's clan so stingy as to seperate all of us?

Thank you for your time!
-Mea

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi sleeper, I'm wondering if it is worth sharing the knowledge or should I say making people aware of the possible existence that lies beyond. when it seems like a personal voyage in the end. Also given the infinite eons that have passed and will continue too, doesn't it seem it will be what it will be and so be it?

Regards

Step.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hey sleeper, On a lighter note, do you suppose you could look up the recipe for the " nectar for the gods" that the lady technician gave for you to drink during the Neptune episode ? I think if we could make up some it could have a lot of practical uses!

Milton promised he would send me a case of it but hasn’t yet, he may have seen the picture of that big glass I drink from and changed his mind---lol

As far as a recipe we don’t have the kind of vineyards here on earth that would produce that kind of wine---and that sucks!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
whats the word on me? am i a choosen one too?! if not can you hook it up sleeper?

It’s done, I put the word in---

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper, having worked myself with Down Syndrome children , and some other persons struck with diseases or handicaps, that make them difficult to fullfil roles that I deem important everyday life, can you shed some light on this type of handicaps, the whys and hows?

This in one of those subjects that requires hundreds of pages to explain properly but here is the short of it anyway.

Most of these souls are here short term and are not being tested at all, nor are they here to receive much in the way of what we think makes life worthwhile---they are the challenge/blessing for those they come into contact with

Are they being punished, are they higher beings that come here to make us "better", do they have handicaps because they did something bad or wrong before. etc?

To look at some of them it would seem like the worst kind of punishment but it’s not---for most of them anyway. In many ways they are higher beings because they straddle both sides of existence at the same time---they have one foot in heaven and one in hell---so to speak, hell being earth.

Many of them are working off a minor indiscretion from a previous existence while tasking others whose lives they were sent into---they are burdens for some and blessings in disguise for others.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

In many ways they are higher beings because they straddle both sides of existence at the same time

A perfect example:
Autistic boy is a human iPod

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Hi again Sleeper!

I really appreciate your previous answers. You always have a way of sparking more curiosity and questions from your audience -- but you already know this, doncha'?

Hi Mea,

You have me figured out---

So there are hybrids being born. I can understand why they'd probably be taken off-earth to be born, but are any of them ever placed back here after their development?

No, and sometimes, depends on what type of hybrids they are, but most go elsewhere

If so, for what reason and how would someone recognize a hybrid?

Many hybrids have alien features and work at other levels some are ETs that visit and work on earth behind the scenes---humans would be disturbed seeing them

The hybrids that are born on earth look and act like other humans, they in effect are human but they may avoid human doctors simply because they rarely need see a doctor.

If not, do they just forget about themselves being half us/half another species, and not even care to be near their other parent? Or perhaps they aren't even aware?

All of the above and then some

And if the answer is 'not', why is Milton's clan so stingy as to seperate all of us?

Thank you for your time!
-Mea

At these lower levels separation is one of the painful realities we have to endure---death of loved ones being the hardest---it’s only short term but it feels like an eternity for those in it

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hi sleeper, I'm wondering if it is worth sharing the knowledge or should I say making people aware of the possible existence that lies beyond. when it seems like a personal voyage in the end. Also given the infinite eons that have passed and will continue too, doesn't it seem it will be what it will be and so be it?

Regards

Step.

Hi step,

And the vast majority does just that, but there are others who are searching for more info for a variety of reasons and all who seek will find “some” of what they seek. Some will find more than they can handle and go into denial or simply dismiss what they don’t want to be true, because it may require them to change a lifestyle.

Truth is not for everyone and most can and do live without it just fine---

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami

It’s done, I put the word in---

Thankyou sir

Ahh I got to page 27-28? lastnight and wow..Got so much more to go

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sleeper we know what is out there and it can be quite beautiful and maybe even amazing but for myself "off Earth" is just a nice place to visit but Earth is where my heart is.

I do not and have never thought of Earth as Hell it is the Garden of Eden gone a rye. People have to appreciate the beauty they have right here on this planet. People have to work together to make this planet the planet it was meant to be. No man had the right to make boundries and do the things they did. We were all meant to be truly equal with the land, food and clothing and conviences. Man the greed of man STARTED THE TROUBLES in history and the peoples have to stop the greed and the monies that contribute making people the way the are.

There is no reason why one person on this planet has less then another it's downright shameful and if people don't change and start fixing things they are going suffer for there mistakes.........................people start changing the way things are and make it right.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

By Observe50
I do not and have never thought of Earth as Hell it is the Garden of Eden gone a rye. People have to appreciate the beauty they have right here on this planet. People have to work together to make this planet the planet it was meant to be.
I think what Sleeper is saying is that Earth is what it is and you are not going to change it much (read his signature). It is a hell for many and there are forces at work to keep it that way. It may be fun for us to work hard to change things but that is just part of our learning experience, part of the fun!

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They do exist!

Well, not like in the movies, they don’t follow proper protocol and physically land in your backyard and say “take me to your leader”.

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence, anyway some of us want to believe and some would rather remain in the safety of our cultural bubble. The vast majority in fact will remain asleep to reality and continue to live in the illusions crafted for us by religions, scientists, and politicians---to each his or her own.

There are those that know something is going on because they have experienced alien contact on one level or other and they want to know more. Unfortunately it’s from this group that come the worst kind of skeptics; demanding proof, they want to be able to kick the tires and take a test drive in an alien ship before they invest any more of their emotions into the belief of ET.

Then there are the primadonnas, they are far too intelligent and important to fall for such rubbish as aliens from space. For them extraterrestrial existence implies the inferiority of humans, and that is not acceptable for them.

For some the real conundrum is why contactees are not on the same page with their stories? Reasonable inquiry

But it’s also fair to ask why aren’t scientists, theologians, politicians and countries on the same page concerning their perspective beliefs, fields of expertise, or sovereignty issues?

Perhaps the question should be why are there billions of diverse life forms on planet earth---bacteria, plant, animal, insect and the new one on the block nano technology?

If our planet is so mind boggling varied in ideas and life forms how much more so the infinite universe we live in?

Earth is being visited by many extraterrestrial entities that are also not on the same page with each other, let alone with humans, therefore conflicting accounts with contactees are the norm not the exception.

I have a blog under construction from where I will share a sample of my extraterrestrial experiences; for some my stories will be nothing but delusional leaps of fantasy, for others perhaps a bit of an eye opener of what is out there in the billions of star systems, which are astonishingly similar to our own, yet some incredibly and vastly more advanced.

P.S. There is talk about splitting the UFO board into scientific and fanciful story telling sections. Since scientific implies theoretical this thread of mine and my blog squarely belong in the other board should one be created, because there is no theoretical to extraterrestrial visitations nor to any of my experiences---

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Sleeper:

Your first blog was titled, "A day with an Extraterrestrial," and it was probably the best blog on ATS to date. (In my humble opinion.)

I was wondering, have you come up with the title for your next blog? If so, can you tell us what the title is going to be?

By giving us a preview of the title, you'd be giving us (your faithful fans) an idea of what your next blog will reveal. If you gave us the title, we could start to speculate on what it is going to be about, and probably post our predictions about it here.

Folks who have been waiting in anticipation for your next blog probably already have some vague ideas about what your next blog is going to be about. By giving out the title ahead of time we certainly would have more to think about, similar to when one sees the trailer of a new movie.

I was also wondering if you are going to archive this thread and start a new thread to discuss your next blog... or will continue to field questions on the new blog here?

Thanks again!

PS: But, please, just don't title it: "The End Is Near!", or anything like that.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just flew back from Vegas--boy, are my arms tired...rim shot.

Sleeper,

What is with that Vegas terrain? Was that a past erased area?

I did a few slots, but mainly watched my siblings over bet and loose..LOL

There is an energy there that I have always found interesting.

I picked up a majority of very good people pretending to be bad and a few posturing blow-hearts faking brovado--they all lost. I also sensed an urgency to build for building sake--this smelled cancerous.

Took a side trip up through the mountains surrounding,,,it was worth it. Aside from the nuke testing, Does MIlton have any comment about this place?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper ~

I very much appreciate your time in responding to all of my previous questions!

I have been researching this topic for awhile - the hybrid issue. And in my studies, I have come across another topic that seems somewhat related.

'Black eyed kids' and (now being reported) 'black eyed adults'. These beings/people look almost identical to the average human, except their eyes are always either 1) solid black with no whites whatsoever, or 2) mostly black with just a bit of white showing along the edges. I've read EarthSister saying that at least one alien race looks like this -- identical to us, except for the black eyes. (I think you have even made a brief mention of them before, if my memory serves correctly.)

What do you think of them? Are these kids/adults actually living here on earth or are they only visiting as an alien race would? Are they physical or from a different dimension?

Are they perhaps the offspring of this alien race that looks so similar to them? It hasn't all pieced together for me yet.

If you've never heard of this, I can link you to a discussion on ATS that talks a little about them:
Black Eyed Kids - Your Experiences
(But I'm pretty certain that you would have an idea about them already from your experiences.)

I'm very, very interested in the truth behind hybrids and understanding various races of aliens - as well as hearing personal experiences from people who have seen or met them.

Thank you for all of your diligence, Sleeper. You're shedding a lot of light on many issues for everyone here!

-Mea

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

It's been very interesting reading your stories and experiences. I tend to not be so skeptical that I rule out everything first and then slowly admit that something might be possibly true. I'm more the other way around, believing that anything is possible and then slowly filter out falsities.

Hardcore skeptics seem to have an almost violent dysfunctional problem to me. What's worse is they are very very proud of that unhealthy dysfunction. Skepticism is good and healthy, but I've seen so many people take it to almost psychotic levels. Especially on the net.

I remember watching a video of some shaman going across a river with some scientists. He was telling them some myth and they were scoffing at him. He told them not to confuse skepticism with true intelligence, which is what I think most people do in this secular culture. They seem to think they are heroes of skepticism. Everyone seems so terrified of looking stupid, or that they might be fooled. We've got to lighten up on that #.

So, let's say I believe every word of your story and then find out it was all a scam. So what? So some guy gets to say I was a fool and he feels he is superior to me becuase of it. He laughs for 20 seconds and then goes back to searching for another victim he can ruthlessly cut down with scathing criticisms. I'd rather be a fool who believes in magical stories.

With that said. I'd like to hear your opinion on a few things.

Does ET value spiritual practices such as deeply inquiring into who, or what, one truly is, rather than who one "thinks" they are?

Or the practice of focusing more and more of one's attention on feeling present in the moment rather than identifying with the train of thoughts running through the mind?

Do each one of us 6.5 billion people have some ET that know every one of our thoughts while we are having them? IOW, are our prayers actually being heard and possibly acted upon by ET caregivers?

Are the majority of people living lives in other states of consciousness that they are completely unaware of, like in your experiences, or is that unusual and most of us are living the lives we are basically aware of?

That's a good start anyway.

Cheers dude,
zenfish

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sleeper we know what is out there and it can be quite beautiful and maybe even amazing but for myself "off Earth" is just a nice place to visit but Earth is where my heart is.

Earth is a temporary place for the human souls to hang their hats for a short time, even you who claim to have the soul of a gray will only be here a finite period.

I do not and have never thought of Earth as Hell it is the Garden of Eden gone a rye.

The “Garden of Eden” was never on earth, many fell from that higher ground and ended up here on this third rock and are doing hard and soft time.

People have to appreciate the beauty they have right here on this planet.

Everyone is free to do that but they don’t have to, and many refuse to because they have bigger issues on their plate like hate, envy, and ego that they prefer to feast on.

People have to work together to make this planet the planet it was meant to be.

The planet is not going to change, people will, or will not

No man had the right to make boundries and do the things they did.

And no man or woman ever have placed boundaries on others, that’s only an excuse

We were all meant to be truly equal with the land, food and clothing and conviences.

There is no “meant” in we, everyone has different needs and desires and everyone is free to pursue those needs and desires at their own pace, we can lead a horse to water but we can’t make it pee before the race

Man the greed of man STARTED THE TROUBLES in history and the peoples have to stop the greed and the monies that contribute making people the way the are.

Those who have a greed problem will have to work it out before they move up to higher ground---the greed of others is no excuse to live a bad life---money is not the problem people with attitude is the problem.

There is no reason why one person on this planet has less then another it's downright shameful and if people don't change and start fixing things they are going suffer for there mistakes.........................people start changing the way things are and make it right.

There are billions of reasons that everyone is not on the same page of physical prosperity, but the main one has nothing to do with physical luxuries---it’s a spiritual thing---if your spirit’s right then everything else will be too---that’s the only equalizer

new topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join