It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I understand that you must have some secrets that you can´t reveal, but puting that aside, all I´m asking is for a general opinion, nothing specific if that is not o.k. with you.

I hate to insist, bear with me, but please understand that this has really haunted me for a long time, what I told you before was experienced not just by me, I was a child and if I was the only person that participated in the experience I would have certainly forgotten about it. My butler who lived next to our house saw lights coming from the living room, at the time he thought that my dad must have had friends over. But he knew there weren´t any. My mom heard the sound and so did he.

I admire your generosity in responding to all the people that ask you so many questions, but this is precisely why I insist, I apologize if I´m bothering you.

Thanks in advance,

Camillo

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hey Sleeper,
So - I'm an empath and feel energy. There seems to be a wave pattern - "Peaks" and "Valleys". Communication seems to happen on the "Peaks".
I don't have physical contact (that I am aware of) - but get messages and visuals inside my head.
I seem to be at "High Peak" - these last couple weeks. I'm getting strong images of "Crafts" and messages of basic survival.
QUESTION: what significance would you place on this message?

That’s a fine line I don’t like crossing---telling people to ignore their instincts. You are getting hunches, gut feelings, ET hints and whatnot of some impending “situation” which I believe you believe to be negative

Instincts can be good, keeps us on the right side of the road and out of on coming traffic. But then again they also tend to get way more attention than they deserve---our purpose in this life is to take chances and not always play it safe---death will catch us in due time---its own time---we can’t escape it or certain fated disasters.

Most will not be put in those dreaded positions yet they will fret their whole lives away in fear that they will be---the result is wasted opportunities and wasted life---why?---I say screw any and all negative fears and feelings and live your life as if it was a fantastic journey---because then it will be.

Physical or monetary handicaps are not excluded from the fantastic journey because most of it takes place in the mind/soul.

Life is going to happen regardless of how we choose to live it---in fear or head on.

I am being shown visuals of South West Native Americans in everyday life. Feeding their families - hunting - fishing - agriculture. Working together and bonding as a community. High Spirituality and respect for all life (including Earth).
"GET WITH THE EARTH" - - keeps repeating as if on a continuous loop.

Perhaps a trip or vacation to the Southwest is in order---a change in scenery is the best thing for weary souls

kix

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sleeper since page 2 I have been wondering....

Do the Et have the sperm extractor patented?

On a serious note...I think that maybe the term E.T. is wrongfully used since in this thread we can deduct that We are E.T. ourselves, thatt those outside earth entities are only higher beings and the term aliens or extraterrestrials is applied because they are visiting, but "higher being" would be a better choice. dont you agree...?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh NO! I don't perceive it as being negative.

Actually - I perceive it as being positive. It has an odd positive feel to it.

Hey - I've been getting these messages all my life - I just take it in stride.

However - If a situation does come up that relates (which sometimes happens) - - I have learned not to ignore the message. Until then I just tuck them away in some little corner of my mind.

I mind add a few more pieces to my survival chest - but that's about it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi Sleeper
I understand that you must have some secrets that you can´t reveal, but puting that aside, all I´m asking is for a general opinion, nothing specific if that is not o.k. with you.

Hi Camilo1,
I get certain red flags on some inquires which tell me not to divulge things or respond, you got flagged, but I’m not sure why.

I hate to insist, bear with me, but please understand that this has really haunted me for a long time, what I told you before was experienced not just by me, I was a child and if I was the only person that participated in the experience I would have certainly forgotten about it. My butler who lived next to our house saw lights coming from the living room, at the time he thought that my dad must have had friends over. But he knew there weren´t any. My mom heard the sound and so did he.

You may have been abducted but not necessarily the way you remembered it or described it. And if you were what took place is privileged info for you alone.

I admire your generosity in responding to all the people that ask you so many questions, but this is precisely why I insist, I apologize if I´m bothering you.
Thanks in advance,
Camillo

I am not bothered by your inquiry but if you have read this thread you would know that I don’t give details of personal experiences because they are not mine to give, if you are asking me to validate your encounter I can’t cross that fine line either.

A simple suggestion is a powerful thing, so I can’t even suggest what you should be asking me

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't agree more strongly with you because I myself believe that the "Government" is studying and using E.T. technology to create smaller, faster, and more advanced weapondry and greater mobile machines for them selves while they just try to cover it up to the public like you or me or anybody else, but people like us are able to get the unblacked out files from Gov. sources if we wanted to, though we can't because they say it's illegal, but is it? That's it, thanx for all that.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hey Sleeper,

So - I'm an empath and feel energy. There seems to be a wave pattern - "Peaks" and "Valleys". Communication seems to happen on the "Peaks".

I don't have physical contact (that I am aware of) - but get messages and visuals inside my head.

I seem to be at "High Peak" - these last couple weeks. I'm getting strong images of "Crafts" and messages of basic survival.

Annee, if you don´t mind i would like to make a short comment about this "peak" thing. Many moons ago i attended a conference featuring a medium, i believe his name was bishop something (english guy). Anyway, he explained that dead people who wanted to comunicate with the living or the other way around faced a vibratory challenge. Dead people/spirits/whatnot comunicate at a very high frequency while we comunicate at a very low frequency. So, in order to make a successful comunication we need to highten our frequency (peak) and they need to slow down (valley).

Sometimes, if we´re lucky, talented, trained, gifted or a combination, those two spikes touch and we comunicate. Usually for a very very short period of time which also explains why so many "messages" make no sense. It´s like reading a sentence with 70% of the words missing. There´s something important about this frequency/vibration thing.

Anway, that´s the gist of what he said, thought you might be interested to hear.

------------

sleeper, is the planet earth expanding? I mean, physically, is it getting bigger?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks Tomra.

I'm not sure how long my "high peaks" last - - I can feel them coming on - but not leaving. Sometimes I get messages - sometimes I don't.

I haven't really done any studying because "my guys" - want me to live my life and only listen to them. They say there is too much garbage out there.

When I do read stuff - like this thread - I can feel "yes" or "no" - - what they want me to accept - and what they want me to reject.

I've been doing this so long now its part of me. As a kid it was confusing.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Sleeper since page 2 I have been wondering....
Do the Et have the sperm extractor patented?

Why? You aren’t building one in your garage are you?

On a serious note...I think that maybe the term E.T. is wrongfully used since in this thread we can deduct that We are E.T. ourselves, thatt those outside earth entities are only higher beings and the term aliens or extraterrestrials is applied because they are visiting, but "higher being" would be a better choice. dont you agree...?

I agree, but it would be confusing for some mainly because most of us don’t have a UFO thingy to get around in like those higher entities do.

And many remain in the belief that “Planet of the Apes” is not merely a movie but somewhat of a reality.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Annee, when you come in contact, is it audible?
Two types of voices?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bocephus
Annee, when you come in contact, is it audible?
Two types of voices?

NO - I feel words and pictures. Like it is part of my body. Like they are embedded in me.

I have had a few premonitions that came true - - same thing - - they were embedded. They felt like a part of me - not separate.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Your responses to Annee (Hi Annee!) always fit my "need to know" questions better than my posted stuff.

Question:

Hell, if you knew me (I think you do) you would know that I do not subscribe to the occult/tarrot/ET genre. Although I am very interested and open minded, I am not hard core.

That said, why are humans attracted to this? How I ended up on the ATS board freaks me out. I was the one at parties who made fun of this stuff.

Are we Horoscopically (if that is a word) connected? Are the planets and stars predictive in our lives?

Given the immensity of life and creations, are earth humans suppose to take those nervous "chances", hold our breath, step on the gas and go where no man has gone..LOL.

Is our death predetermined?.

IOW, this theatrical production is our own personal show (albeit connected to everything and extremely complex) for what purpose or reason?

Do we ever get to understand at this phase of existance?.

Do we exist in other places, realities, dimensions at the same "time"?

And what is with the suffering bit. This is for what reason again?

Okay, just tell me to shut up and stop thinking--I am almost there...LOL

Thanks Sleep.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FBI_Alien_Investigator
I can't agree more strongly with you because I myself believe that the "Government" is studying and using E.T. technology to create smaller, faster, and more advanced weapondry and greater mobile machines for them selves while they just try to cover it up to the public like you or me or anybody else, but people like us are able to get the unblacked out files from Gov. sources if we wanted to, though we can't because they say it's illegal, but is it? That's it, thanx for all that.

The governments are reaping alien technology on a regular basis but they don’t hoard all of it, we the public use it everyday in our computers, airplanes, sciences, medicines and nearly everything else that makes modern life possible, and which ET doesn’t get any credit for.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomrasleeper, is the planet earth expanding? I mean, physically, is it getting bigger?

Only when earth gets near Venus in one of her love moods--- oh for shame, how could I say such stuff---

Ok, where was I, back on track:

Most large bodies in the solar system get bigger by the oodles of dust, meteors and solar that falls on them every second of the day and night.

There are no other forces at play, the earth is not expanding from within like a star going supernova---although the interior does fluctuate creating volcanic and tectonic activity---and expands and condenses from internal and external pressures depending on solar activity, the wobble of the moon---and to a far lesser extent gravitational ripples from nearby planets like that stunning Venus---lol

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hell, if you knew me (I think you do) you would know that I do not subscribe to the occult/tarrot/ET genre. Although I am very interested and open minded, I am not hard core.

That said, why are humans attracted to this? How I ended up on the ATS board freaks me out. I was the one at parties who made fun of this stuff.

Heck I still make fun of this stuff at parties---when in Rome---lol

What attracts us to this crazy stuff is the fact that the crazy stuff is the only real stuff out there, and down deep inside we all know that to be true---but few want to be the first to get on the dance floor for fear of ridicule---btw I hate dancing.

Are we Horoscopically (if that is a word) connected? Are the planets and stars predictive in our lives?

Absolutely--------not, but, in a few cases and sometimes they speak to us via horoscope---so this is tricky, living your life based on the stars alone can turn people into zombies---the stars say don’t go outside and therefore people will do as the stars dictate---that’s a zombie.

Horoscopes can be addictive because they seem to know us---uncanny it is, but the gods---the not so good ones, can play games with people’s minds.

Astrology can be fun and sometimes informative and uplifting for those who don’t base their lives on it.

Given the immensity of life and creations, are earth humans suppose to take those nervous "chances", hold our breath, step on the gas and go where no man has gone..LOL.

Yes, but watch those speed zones

Is our death predetermined?

For most it is---but nothing is written in stone, some end up going early and some get extensions

IOW, this theatrical production is our own personal show (albeit connected to everything and extremely complex) for what purpose or reason?

For no other reason but to gauge what we are made of

Do we ever get to understand at this phase of existance?.

Our brains are designed to filter out most everything but the illusion---that’s why it’s so difficult to believe in the paranormal---the real stuff---

On a beautiful sunny day we see blue skies---an illusion which hides all the real stars that are up there

Night stars are acceptable; few could handle that kind of disruption in the day sky

Do we exist in other places, realities, dimensions at the same "time"?

Certainly feels like sometimes but no

And what is with the suffering bit. This is for what reason again?

There is no good reason for suffering yet know anyone that enjoys seeing others suffer? Be truthful---how many enjoyed immensely when Paris Hilton was forced to go to jail---raise your hands----

It don’t matter whether she deserved to go, that’s besides the point---many of us enjoy when others fall or stumble

Ever been to a baseball game, football game, hockey game, boxing, wrestling? Do we like it when the other team or person sustains injuries?

What about all the blockbuster movies like “Chain saw massacre” etc

Why do we live in a world with suffering, we like it---but few will ever admit it

You are asking about the horrible poverty, car crashes and the horrors of many life situations in general---trust me, we don't want to go there

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Okay, I won't go there. BUT, BUT, BUT....LOL

So dance with me on this....(I'm in the band, I don't dance either)

Us Earthling's are here to be tested on how we deal with the good and rough situations--defining who we are and what we are made of.

We can ignore (I see dead people) or take the challenge to adventure inside ourselves to face up to our incidious hidden hates, envies, and egocentric excuses--man did that take awhile to dig through...LOL And the onion skin hasn't even been half way taken off yet....

Oh well, It still sucks--making chicken # into chicken salad is tiring?

Stuck, in prison but loving it....LOL. The "Groundhog Day" scenario of incremental and repeated reminders makes it hard to smile and pretend all is well...LOL .

Sleeper, Thanks for your time. Oh, and you are lucky to have a Milton, my team is on hiatus.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There are three things many of us humans have in common, hatred, envy and ego, those three things unite us---whoever breaks free from the big three get to move to bigger and better things.

Some can justify holding on to all three---and we are free to do so---but anyone of those balls and chains by themselves will keep us prisoners, and cheat us out of fantastic things that await those able to sit at the big table and join in the feast

Amazingly simple, yet so hard for the ego to let go of that stuff.

Why wait for 2012...to make this cataclysmic change in our individual lives? do it today---I know, it’s easier said than done....

I'm not waiting exactly. I'm preparing daily in little increments. Some of the stuff is hard for me to let go of. But I'm working on it. Some days it is easier to let go than others. Sometimes I find my ego is almost impossible to swallow. It hurts like hell in my chest area.

That's a good question. Why does letting go of envy, hate and ego feel like a physical occurance in the heart area? It seems to me that is where the resistance is.

Most of us know why we are here however we would rather not acknowledge it because it doesn’t seem to have glamour to it, so we keep searching in all the wrong places---mostly because of that pesky envy thing.

I don't know about that. I'm pretty sure if I consciously knew why I was here I would get to work on it.

Thanks for all the input sleeper.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

In the promo for the ATS MIX (that keeps flashing at the top of the screen) there is some talk about 'tin foil hats'. I was wondering what are these 'tin hats' used for? And, where did the idea of wearing a 'tin hat' come from in the first place? (Is it back engineered 'alien technology'?) Also, if we don't have any tin handy, can we use aluminum foil instead?

Thanks.

[edit on 6/28/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you, you have shed more light into my enquiry as you would never imagine, you can count on my respect, my frienship, and must of all you have a friend outside of the U.S of A.

I`m at your service, if there is anything that you need south of Panama please count on me.

Camillo

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ditto here...You have been more than an inspiration for me and I hope you never leave even though I am sure you are sick and tired of having to rehash the same questions thrown to you over and over again. I see things differently now more than ever since the beginning of this thread. I look at people and see that we are all in this together but at different degrees of learning and coping with our different issues. I still am laughing inside about the ghostraven thing. You really knew it was a hoax from the beginning and John Lear kind of new...err...ahm...well sortof knew it was a hoax. I thank you again for passing the information to my better friends from above and also for answering my questions earlier. Also you are correct about envy. That ugly trait is in a lot of us and sure can be a stumbling block for many if not most of us. I am currently working on some people with this issue and count on them to fix their errors. Another thing I see is lust. Is lust another issue to work on for some? The reason why I ask is because I know a lot of people under this category that needs some work on as well. Thanks again for answering and please don't leave us?

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join