It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Rudolf X,

Good post. Very succinct.

However, I do not pick up the scarey side of ET.

Well, Sleeper says that the Milton type 'aliens' continually go around giving lots of people cancers and other horrific diseases. He states that the 'aliens' are in a state of 'perpetual bliss'... even when they are torturing and murdering innocent civilians and their families. I can't imagine how you wouldn't be able to see that as being somewhat scary?

And, that is just what they do to the 'bodies' of some individuals, as Sleeper says, what they can do to the 'souls' of some unfortunate folks is even far more worse than that. According to Sleeper the 'aliens' have the power and technology to put souls into an unimaginably hideous perpetual hell if they so choose. Sleeper paints a picture of 'aliens' who have both the benevolent powers of the Gods, and, as well, the monsterous sensebilities and behaviors of the most heinous of Devils.

It sort of reminds me of the saying, "Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom." But, apparently, as you say, you don't seem to be able to 'pick up on the scary side of ET'. I suppose folks just see what they want to see.

Thanks for your comments.

[edit on 6/16/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
CAN YOU POST MORE INFO ON WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AS TO ALIENS HAVING THE POWER TO PUT SOULS IN HIDEOUS HOLDING CAPSULES OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE TRYING TO REFER TOO. I SORTA FIND THAT RIDICULOUS AS TOT HE FACT AN ALIEN BEING NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL CAN HAVE CONTROL OVER THE HUMAN SPIRIT, I THINK OUR HUMAN SPIRIT IS WHT MAKES US DIFF FROM ANY FOREIGN BEING AND IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT MAKES US ALL HAVE A PIECE OF GOD WITHIN US. BUT THE NUMEROUS KIDNAPPINGS I CAN BELIEVE, BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO DISAPPEAR WITHOUT ANY TRACE OF WHAT HAPPENED, JST YESTERDAY A YOUNG GIRL CAME OUT OF THE WOODS AFTER BEING IN A SMALL FISHING BOAT ACCIDENT WITH HER GRANDFATHER WHO DROWNED, WHICH LEAVES ME TO ASK HOW A CHILD CAN SURVIVE IN THE WOODS FOR 48HRS WITHOUT SHELTER?!

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Christianseven. Please hit the All Caps button. All caps is frowned upon here. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISTIANSEVEN
CAN YOU POST MORE INFO ON WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AS TO ALIENS HAVING THE POWER TO PUT SOULS IN HIDEOUS HOLDING CAPSULES OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE TRYING TO REFER TOO. I SORTA FIND THAT RIDICULOUS AS TOT HE FACT AN ALIEN BEING NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL CAN HAVE CONTROL OVER THE HUMAN SPIRIT, I THINK OUR HUMAN SPIRIT IS WHT MAKES US DIFF FROM ANY FOREIGN BEING AND IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT MAKES US ALL HAVE A PIECE OF GOD WITHIN US...

Hello Christianseven.

I clearly was paraphrasing Sleeper. (Those are certainly not my ideas.) That is what Sleeper says. Let him explain it to you. If you've read Sleeper's blog, his many books, and his threads, you'd see that he already has explained himself many times over already. Sleeper can explain it to you again, if he chooses to do so. Do the Milton type entities have a dastardly 'dark side' to them? But, just how dark is it?

This is something Sleeper can explain if he wants to... But, he'll just probably make some kind of sicko joke about it. Let's all have a laugh in advance... Ha, ha! Hee, Hee! Ho, ho, ho! (Now that was a truly enlightening experience, huh?)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I just read that story you wrote "A day with an extra-terrestrial". So is this an actual experience that happened to you? If so WWWOOOWWW!

I do have a few questions to ask in regards to some things so hopefully you can take the time to answer them....where do I begin?

If the soul gets placed into the bilogical machine called the human body, why is it that we cannot measure it, view it, or "pick-it-up" with any sort of medical equipment?

Those of us here who are open minded and beleive in other life forms/worlds/civilisations etc, does that mean our souls are at a higher level than those who only beleive in say, what religion teaches them?

Why is it that Earth has been blacklisted for many things, such as visitations, or bringing back photographgic evidence of other worlds? There are so many people on earth looking for proof of life on other planets, and what better way than for a mere mortal who has been abducted to say Venus to bring back un disputable evidence of it and to go public?

Is there any way for us to find out what our souls mission is here on earth?
Are our family members on earth also our family souls on other planes of existence after our physical form has been used up?

How do I get myself abducted by "Milton's"?
Im more than willing to not only see the wonders of other worlds and lifeforms but also to take that "sperm extractor" for a test drive aswell

With our planet seemingly being manipulated by evil forces in power for wars and money and the like, how does this work with their souls? are they the ones that have been banished to earth as punishment?

Thanks for your answers, I know I had a few but the read was great. I think you should go public and head to head with NASA over evidence that you have seen, that they wouldn't be able to deny. just an idea.

You know the movie "Total Recall"? this is abit like that isnt it? Living on another planet and then coming to earth and having your previous existence washed out of your mind?

Thanks again

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRISTIANSEVEN
CAN YOU POST MORE INFO ON WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AS TO ALIENS HAVING THE POWER TO PUT SOULS IN HIDEOUS HOLDING CAPSULES OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU WERE TRYING TO REFER TOO. I SORTA FIND THAT RIDICULOUS AS TOT HE FACT AN ALIEN BEING NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL CAN HAVE CONTROL OVER THE HUMAN SPIRIT, I THINK OUR HUMAN SPIRIT IS WHT MAKES US DIFF FROM ANY FOREIGN BEING AND IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT MAKES US ALL HAVE A PIECE OF GOD WITHIN US...

Hello Christianseven.

I clearly was paraphrasing Sleeper. (Those are certainly not my ideas.) That is what Sleeper says. Let him explain it to you. If you've read Sleeper's blog, his many books, and his threads, you'd see that he already has explained himself many times over already. Sleeper can explain it to you again, if he chooses to do so.

Do the Milton type entities have a dastardly 'dark-side' to them? And, just how dark is their dark-side? Will Sleeper ever tell? Stay tuned!

This is something Sleeper can explain, meticulously and in great detail, if he wants to... But, he'll just probably make some kind of quicky snide remark and throw in a lame sicko joke about it, like he usually does, and leave you holding an empty bag, still wondering (What the heck is going on here?).

Anyway, let's all have a good laugh in advance... Ha, ha, ha! Hee, hee, hee! Ho, ho, ho! (No that's not "Jingle Bells" you're hearing in the background. It is the sound of cash registers ringing out the beal of blissful bells...)

Despite what some might take as negative comments, I do sincerely admit that a lot of what Sleeper says is really great and interesting stuff. But, I don't want to complement him too much, because he might get big headed about it. Most of the material he gives us is fantastic, and he deserves our thanks for it.

PS: This is an edited duplicate of a previous post. It somehow got posted twice. This is the second time it happened. Please excuse the duplicate post. Some sort of post malfunction???

[edit on 6/17/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Sleeper,

I just read that story you wrote "A day with an extra-terrestrial". So is this an actual experience that happened to you? If so WWWOOOWWW!

That’s a fraction of it

I do have a few questions to ask in regards to some things so hopefully you can take the time to answer them....where do I begin?

If the soul gets placed into the bilogical machine called the human body, why is it that we cannot measure it, view it, or "pick-it-up" with any sort of medical equipment?

The soul can be detected but not by human technology---the more one looks into human knowledge and abilities the more they are going to see nothing at all---like peering deep into the atom. The soul resides in a similar place, and is beyond human technology to quantify it.

Those of us here who are open minded and beleive in other life forms/worlds/civilisations etc, does that mean our souls are at a higher level than those who only beleive in say, what religion teaches them?

Not really

Why is it that Earth has been blacklisted for many things, such as visitations, or bringing back photographgic evidence of other worlds? There are so many people on earth looking for proof of life on other planets, and what better way than for a mere mortal who has been abducted to say Venus to bring back un disputable evidence of it and to go public?

For now proof is dealt out to individuals---one human at a time

Is there any way for us to find out what our souls mission is here on earth?

Yes, find what you are good at, what you like doing and do it.

Are our family members on earth also our family souls on other planes of existence after our physical form has been used up?

We tend to follow each other a few at a time----but each of us have huge families to fall back on.

How do I get myself abducted by "Milton's"?

Milton doesn’t do much abducting and the how and why of it is a tightly held secret they rarely share

Im more than willing to not only see the wonders of other worlds and lifeforms but also to take that "sperm extractor" for a test drive aswell

I’ll pass that along---lol

With our planet seemingly being manipulated by evil forces in power for wars and money and the like, how does this work with their souls? are they the ones that have been banished to earth as punishment?

Money and power have nothing to do with being banished to prison earth; people in poverty and every strata in between are being punished here too.

Thanks for your answers, I know I had a few but the read was great. I think you should go public and head to head with NASA over evidence that you have seen, that they wouldn't be able to deny. just an idea.

If and when that time comes the proof will be overwhelming---NASA already has the proof but they are not allowed to share it

You know the movie "Total Recall"? this is abit like that isnt it? Living on another planet and then coming to earth and having your previous existence washed out of your mind?

Everybody will eventually have a “Total Recall” ---most just before they get their next assignment---

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This post is intentionally left blank.

(It was a duplicate that somehow got posted twice, so I deleted it. This is the second time it happened. Please excuse the duplicate post. Some sort of post malfunction???)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
In one of your earlier posts at the start of this thread you mentioned that NASA haven't been back to the moon or have done anything major moon related in ages alluding to the fact that ET's that have been working with them are holding them back.

May I ask why is this so? Are ET waiting for the rest of humanity to catch up mentally/socially etc before they allow us to leap of this planet?

Did we really go to the moon or was it staged? Surely you would be privvy to some info like that? were we warned off it?

In another posting you mentioned the observation of "serial dumbness" or something to that effect spreading throughout the world today, including world leaders and the way groups "appear" to be resolving conflicts - is this ET related too?

If so, then it would appear ET's are sponsoring human stupidity by watching us take/make bad decisions and/or make bad judgements and being entertained by it all?

If that is the case, then how are we to better ourselves, as a species and to work cohesively if we are getting obstacles thrown at us from above?

Are these obstacles supposed to make us overcome our problems with greater effect? For example, why defuse a potentially destructive situation early because humans will not respect that, but if you let the situation run (appearing) out of control to the very point of world war 3 and then turn the pressure down, we may be more greatly for overcoming that very same issue?

am i looking at things in the wrong way?

ET's probably dont even influence politics of the world...or do they and if they do will we ever know their agenda, if they are so amused by the stupidity of humans.

Like watching rats in a maze trying to workout how to get to the cheese, then throwing in extra mazes, or hiding the cheese, and maybe putting a cat in the room for abit......

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Happy Father's Day!

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
There always seem to be more questions for you.

JL says some interesting things in some of his threads. One comment really stands out and that is the Moon can not be faithfully viewed from Earth using binoculars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't. How can our view of the Moon be manipulated? I would think it difficult to replace the real moon with a fake moon that looks as it should according to our present understanding. Is it possible to instigate an illusion like that from Earth?

Also, you previously mentioned that South of the Border some ET interdictions were talking place. The recent Mexican Humanoid phenom makes my imagination consider that these Flying Humanoids are some how related. When you consider how things like witches have existed in folklore for ages, maybe all these things are related. I know when I see some of that YouTubed Flying Humanoid films (especially the enhanced ones), it kind of creeps me out. The one with the thing walking on the hilltop and then flying is interesting to say the least. Any idea what's going on?

Mexican Flying Humanoid video

thanks,
GreenRobot

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah Sleeper, me again, like the previous guy, there never seems to be an end to our thirst for knowledge and you in this case are the one feeding our minds.

Im just slowly going through the many past pages of this thread and came across two particular things that I dont beleive anyone has caught on about yet (though I may be mistaken).

John Lear was speaking about his time at his cabin near the mine he goes to and one other time having a few wines with you and in both cases he mentions "Milton".

Now is this Milton that he refers to a "real" physical person/friend of both of you or is he refering to the "Milton" from your blog/experience?

Which in this case would mean that John Lear is also subject to the same abductions/experiences that you were subjected to, in that you both see this Milton?

Did John have some experiences that you know of during his vast flying career that brought him into contact with "your Milton" and allowed him to remember his experience?

Is that where John gets alot of his info from?

Hello John? are you reading this????

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper. I have read twenty or so chapters of Graham Hancocks 'Fingerprints Of The Gods' and without quoting names and places (which I'd have to look up...) have learned that evidence seems to show that a primitive technologically under-developed population, big into human sacrifice etc. - not very enlightened in other words - were visited by an advanced people, encouraged to mend their evil ways and practically overnight became highly advanced, at least technically.
However this Nirvana did not last as advanced high tech. 'Baddies' (ET?) attacked the high tech. 'Goodies' and beat them, forcing them off earth and the human sacrificing etc. again resumed only on a greater scale (I wouldn't have even conceived it possible - on just one occasion over a four day period and at the hands of 8 highpriests, 80,000 were killed - Yikes!!!)

OK, that's what I've learned so far and until further reading proves otherwise, the thought occurs that we are probably still being controlled by these same Baddies as this battle occurred after the Flood, Deluge or whatever - is this feasible? Or did the Goodies counterattack and drive them out again - or is Mr. Hancock incorrect?

Thanks, I appreciate the answers.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hi again Rudolph,

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Well, Sleeper says that the Milton type 'aliens' continually go around giving lots of people cancers and other horrific diseases. He states that the 'aliens' are in a state of 'perpetual bliss'... even when they are torturing and murdering innocent civilians and their families. I can't imagine how you wouldn't be able to see that as being somewhat scary?

Of course if you take little things he's said and present them in a completely different context from everything else he has teached... it will sound weird or scary.

"Humans continually go around shooting people, often times feeling a sense of satisfaction seeing those people suffer."

Geez... sounds scary doesn't it? Of course -- I forgot to mention that the "humans" were actually cops shooting dangerous criminals, and that their sense of 'satisfaction' came from knowing they may have prevented harm to the innocent -- or brought justice to the guilty. It also doesn't do us humans much justice when generalising a few who are guilty as our entire race.

A cheap tactic used to try and trick those who haven't been around long enough to know better. You seem to be a master at this skill, eh Rudolph?

Getting ridiculous...

[edit on 17/6/07 by Navieko]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

In one of your earlier posts at the start of this thread you mentioned that NASA haven't been back to the moon or have done anything major moon related in ages alluding to the fact that ET's that have been working with them are holding them back.

May I ask why is this so? Are ET waiting for the rest of humanity to catch up mentally/socially etc before they allow us to leap of this planet?

Humanity would never make that leap alone, we are being taken there kicking and screaming---it’s a slow and winding process---but everything in its time more or less

Did we really go to the moon or was it staged? Surely you would be privvy to some info like that? were we warned off it?

We did go to the moon, we were allowed to take a peek---that brave first step to another rock was more of a mental exercise---“one small step for man, one large leap for mankind”---the whole world got a kick out of it.

The moon remains an ET outpost so they limit what we can see or do up there until they relocate some of their stuff

In another posting you mentioned the observation of "serial dumbness" or something to that effect spreading throughout the world today, including world leaders and the way groups "appear" to be resolving conflicts - is this ET related too?

I don’t recall being that harsh but anyway, ETs will endeavor to amplify individual needs and desires to the fullest extent that the individual wants to take their weaknesses or strengths to. Be it greed, envy, hate, philanthropic, benevolent or whatever floats one’s boat.

If so, then it would appear ET's are sponsoring human stupidity by watching us take/make bad decisions and/or make bad judgements and being entertained by it all?

ETs will let us indulge in whatever we wish to indulge in---if that be stupidity so be it

Are they entertained by our suffering?---are you entertained when a child falls and gets a boo boo?

If that is the case, then how are we to better ourselves, as a species and to work cohesively if we are getting obstacles thrown at us from above?

I was in the army and they threw all kinds of obstacles at us---hated every minute of it but it sure as heck worked----they managed to turn a bunch of “lazy hippies”---that’s what they called us back in 1970, into highly trained individuals capable of surmounting just about any obstacle.

That’s what life is about---getting through obstacles---those who refuse to do it for whatever reason will get to come back and try again---just like in basic training.

Are these obstacles supposed to make us overcome our problems with greater effect? For example, why defuse a potentially destructive situation early because humans will not respect that, but if you let the situation run (appearing) out of control to the very point of world war 3 and then turn the pressure down, we may be more greatly for overcoming that very same issue?

Exactly, but like WW2, we can be taken into that nightmare if necessary

ET's probably dont even influence politics of the world...or do they and if they do will we ever know their agenda, if they are so amused by the stupidity of humans.

Their agenda is no different than that of a drill sergeant---get people trained and off this camp so that they can fulfill higher duties in other realms

Like watching rats in a maze trying to workout how to get to the cheese, then throwing in extra mazes, or hiding the cheese, and maybe putting a cat in the room for abit......

If that’s what it takes---

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hi Sleeper,
There always seem to be more questions for you.

JL says some interesting things in some of his threads. One comment really stands out and that is the Moon can not be faithfully viewed from Earth using binoculars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't. How can our view of the Moon be manipulated? I would think it difficult to replace the real moon with a fake moon that looks as it should according to our present understanding. Is it possible to instigate an illusion like that from Earth?

The earth covered with billions of us humans remains a mysterious place---how many of us really know what is on this planet? And I’m talking about the stuff we can see---ETs are all over this planet too, how many are aware of that fact? The moon is much easier to manipulate, as are other planets because we have no access to them other than telescopes and probes.

Also, you previously mentioned that South of the Border some ET interdictions were talking place. The recent Mexican Humanoid phenom makes my imagination consider that these Flying Humanoids are some how related. When you consider how things like witches have existed in folklore for ages, maybe all these things are related. I know when I see some of that YouTubed Flying Humanoid films (especially the enhanced ones), it kind of creeps me out. The one with the thing walking on the hilltop and then flying is interesting to say the least. Any idea what's going on?

Mexican Flying Humanoid video

thanks,
GreenRobot

I can’t comment on that specific incident but paranormal phenomena is more prevalent and in the open in third world countries because people in those regions remain connected to certain traditions and function at different levels---many continue to invoke gods and spirits into their lives and villages---entities that bring complications and other elements into the mix, kind of like a computer virus

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yeah Sleeper, me again, like the previous guy, there never seems to be an end to our thirst for knowledge and you in this case are the one feeding our minds.

Im just slowly going through the many past pages of this thread and came across two particular things that I dont beleive anyone has caught on about yet (though I may be mistaken).

John Lear was speaking about his time at his cabin near the mine he goes to and one other time having a few wines with you and in both cases he mentions "Milton".

Now is this Milton that he refers to a "real" physical person/friend of both of you or is he refering to the "Milton" from your blog/experience?

We are kidding around with the Milton from the blog

Which in this case would mean that John Lear is also subject to the same abductions/experiences that you were subjected to, in that you both see this Milton?

Certainly John has been off planet with ETs but I’m not privy to any details

Did John have some experiences that you know of during his vast flying career that brought him into contact with "your Milton" and allowed him to remember his experience?

Is that where John gets alot of his info from?

John gets much of his info from terrestrials as he has often stated

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
Hi Sleeper. I have read twenty or so chapters of Graham Hancocks 'Fingerprints Of The Gods' and without quoting names and places (which I'd have to look up...) have learned that evidence seems to show that a primitive technologically under-developed population, big into human sacrifice etc. - not very enlightened in other words - were visited by an advanced people, encouraged to mend their evil ways and practically overnight became highly advanced, at least technically.
However this Nirvana did not last as advanced high tech. 'Baddies' (ET?) attacked the high tech. 'Goodies' and beat them, forcing them off earth and the human sacrificing etc. again resumed only on a greater scale (I wouldn't have even conceived it possible - on just one occasion over a four day period and at the hands of 8 highpriests, 80,000 were killed - Yikes!!!)

OK, that's what I've learned so far and until further reading proves otherwise, the thought occurs that we are probably still being controlled by these same Baddies as this battle occurred after the Flood, Deluge or whatever - is this feasible? Or did the Goodies counterattack and drive them out again - or is Mr. Hancock incorrect?

Thanks, I appreciate the answers.

Hi omelette,

Those concepts and theories are off base---the “good” ETs have never been usurped---many of us want that to be so because of all the wreckage we see in history, and today around the world---but like in the past much of what people perceive about the world is off base---way off.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Originally posted by GreenRobot

JL says some interesting things in some of his threads. One comment really stands out and that is the Moon can not be faithfully viewed from Earth using binoculars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't.

Good morning GR. Could you please refresh my memory as to where I made the comment that the "Moon can not be faithfully viewed from earth usingbinoclars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't."

I don't rmember saying that and I would like see the post to see if it can jog my memory about exactly what I said.

Craters such as Plato and Endymion have 'tarps' or some type of covering to block views of their interior and I am wondering if that is what you are referring to. On any NASA photo the interiors are airbrushed, for instance on Plato it is all black. But if you look closely to the amateur photo we got from Mike in England you can see that there is a covering and that in various places around the edge of the covering you can see 'down into' the crater. Not very far but enought to see that it is indeed a covering. The same thing with Endymion. Endymion appears more of an ellipse because it is closer to the edge of the moon as seen from earth. That makes it easier to see the 'covering' or 'tarp' blocking the view of the interior.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper whats the story with Denver Airport whats relly going on there ?

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join