It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
RXGhost,

Sleeper does not need my defence.

He is consistant, succinct, and does not pull punches.

If you have read all of his posts, you will see a rock bottom clarity that defies human logic. If nothing else, he gives a deep experienced wisdom that transends most of the cryptic soothsayers on the ATS boards.

Coming up with 1-2 compare/contrast arguments on any subject is High School to Bachalaureate,,,,I did the 5-7 PHD. brain drain.

It takes imagination and a suspention of our engrained simple conditioned responses to get his message. BTW, PhD does not mean one is right or smarter, just that one has endurance--LOL.

It's all about ego. I had my ass kicked and this waking up is traumatic.

Thanks Sleeper!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
John Lear,

I have enormous respect for you. Your 1988 signal set me up for one hell of a ride-- I knew you were on to something.

I also know you see Sleeper's views the same way.

Can't we all just get along..LOL

Hell no! Continue to hold everyones feet to the fire,,,,there IS something to this whole thing that is huge.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
OK Sleeper. Let me respectfully suggest you may have crossed the line here. First you told everybody (last week) that my Big Soul MachineOn The Moon was not a soul machine. Now you are saying that Ghost Ravens postings about a fake ET attack may not be true or actually you said, "It's 100% untrue----not going to happen." That is very close to saying Ghost Raven is hoaxing us.

Personally I don’t care what Ghost Raven is up to and would never have commented on his thread but I was asked and I can’t tell a lie--

I know you like being on the first page of Recent Posts here at ATS all the time but you are going to shortly be on the LAST PAGE if there is a fake ET attack! (Especially if it's real!)

John, that’s a low blow---anyway “Last Page” suites me fine---

Look at it logically, how else do you think the government is going to extricate themselves from the 911, Iraq and Iran mess? The fake ET attack is perfect! And the chances are they won't screw this one up like they did 911!

They aren’t going to screw it up because it will not happen---

Just a polite heads up Sleeper.

I knew I could count on you to cover my back---

P.S. Tell Milton I sent the pink slippers back. No second chances!

That’s what you said the last fifteen times---

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sir Sleeper & Lear have you seen this new "Zeitgeist" movie yet?

I saw it the other day and It really got me thinking..and seems like a lot of what you said (sleeper) made sense in terms of religion and whatnot..

To my knowledge, every religion has a Heaven and a Hell, but the ways to living the lives of the religious followers are all different, but goes to the same place, so from what I'm remembering what you said, how we go to a hire up place or we have to take another assignment if we didn't complete it on earth?

i'm not sure what i'm trying to say now

but uh does those two have connection to eachother?

and If you haven't seen the movie yet, may you both please watch it and tell me what you guys think?

In the future if it does play out like that and there is no "higher ET intervention" i believe and felt in the back of my spine i'm waiting for something to grant a great responsibility, i don't know if it is just a false sense of myself for wanting of a fantasy to escape this current reality

or is it that I really am a certain special and something awaits for me in the future, i've gotten many "predictions" or prophecies from a few "powerful" buddhists monks that I am special but they won't say how or why.

Only that to listen to my parents for now and i'll be gifted? i guess in the future and help many others in the world?

And from the way I was raised up and from the stories and stuff about my Buddhist religion about our purpose of life and life after death with heaven and hell..it was not taught or told as in how buddhism is interpreted on tv,online,books.

My familys religion on buddhism seems to connect many many ways with what you said in your blog, and when i asked my parents about it, all they did was just smile and said "he's right."

And from when I was younger I remember the monk said that my mom was hasty to be reborn on earth, she reborn before she was supposed to and said my mom was very important in "heaven" but the monk wouldn't say more then that. and my mom before the monk(s) even told us my mom told me that too..that she was hurry to reborn before it was her time, but she has no memory of why she did it.

Was it her "assignment" to watch over me until its my "time?"

My mom seems to be quite special..she can see things many of us cannot and she can sense or know of things that are going to happen ahead of time.

and a few months ago my left eye used to twitch, and everytime it would twitch, within a couple days we would get a phone call or some certain news that a family member has died. and it happened numberous times within about 5 months, which kind of scared me and i told my parents too and they acknowledge that it was true.

Something also very weird i've experienced in my life.
a few times..when I felt i was about to i guess the only word to say is "die" or get injured greatly..I get this sense that time has froze for me but i'm aware of whats happening and it misses..and i survive.

This year they said that there is a "black eclipse" over my head, and there is a lot of "evil" or "darkness" trying to hurt me or pull me into "hell" with them.
And their best guidance for me was to listen to my parents,my mom.

As for the coming years a lot will happen and be revealed.

Idk Sir Sleeper..what i've told you i believe is real based on experience,but is it true i guess? is there anything you could do to like find out my story? Maybe ask "Milton" for me?

Idk..i guess i'm just really confused right now..about a lot of things

and you know that thing about how everyone of us is monitored and our wishes/prayers are granted but not in the way we would want them to or something? mmm I would really appreciate having my parents win the current powerball lottery/jackpot thingy, My parents suffered a lot and would definately deserve the break as well as my grandpa

Guardian "ET" please do what you can

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Heh this is turning into a drama now because another chef has shown up in the kitchen.

Sadly, neither chefs have given us any proof of their cooking abilities aside from letting us taste some of the dishes. Nobody is allowed into the kitchen and for as long as that's the case, we should truly consider the food to be pre-made or a take-out order from elsewhere, and not made by either chefs.

Still, the issue is slowly polarizing between the two chefs, and I wasn't even aware there's so much competition for the first page.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To the fanatically skeptical.

Unless you have experience it's all concepts. Being an authority on concepts is being a poser. A liar. You don't actually know what you are talking about. You're just acting like you are really certain and know how to lead others to the truth. But in reality, it is all a big lie based on meaningless concepts. You are trying to pull opf that you really know who you are and are sure of what you say and know, but you don't and you're not. That's why you have to try so hard to appear to be certain and in the know. Someone who can't be taken advantage of because of your brilliant ability to be a skeptic. It's a fear based lie to avoid possibly being seen as a fool.

Unless you have experienced what sleeper has you can never know if he is telling the truth or not. I don't know whether he is telling the truth, but I just as equally don't know if he is lying. Personally I just like the feeling I get when reading him. And I generally don't like the feeling I get reading hardcore arrogant intellectual skeptics. I sense there is something very very wrong about that vibe.

That's my two cents.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

And stay away from this one---I need some rest---

No rest for you!! At least until you get that second part of the blog written

sleeper, regarding the "new thread in town" and some of it´s issues...could any other alien fraction/group pull something like this off without Milton´s knowledge? You said something earlier about Milton not always beeing on the same line or in agreement with other "alien board members" supervising the earth. If Milton like to speed things up a bit i assume there are others like him but perhaps even more radical.

Actually, as a question regardless of other threads. Let´s assume i see a thing in the sky, i ask you if it is alien, Milton replies no...could it be that it´s still alien but not to Milton´s knowledge?

Thank you, hang in there!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
Sir Sleeper & Lear have you seen this new "Zeitgeist" movie yet?

Haven’t even heard of it, perhaps I should get out more often---lol

I saw it the other day and It really got me thinking..and seems like a lot of what you said (sleeper) made sense in terms of religion and whatnot..

To my knowledge, every religion has a Heaven and a Hell, but the ways to living the lives of the religious followers are all different, but goes to the same place, so from what I'm remembering what you said, how we go to a hire up place or we have to take another assignment if we didn't complete it on earth?

It’s simple basic and cut and dry and no one gets away with anything like some do here on earth---those who do the crime “will” do the time---no ifs ands or buts---even those who believe they will be forgiven---which they will be---but they still have to pay the fine.

In the future if it does play out like that and there is no "higher ET intervention" i believe and felt in the back of my spine i'm waiting for something to grant a great responsibility, i don't know if it is just a false sense of myself for wanting of a fantasy to escape this current reality

If you find it difficult to handle this current reality do you believe you are ready for the next challenge?

or is it that I really am a certain special and something awaits for me in the future, i've gotten many "predictions" or prophecies from a few "powerful" buddhists monks that I am special but they won't say how or why.

Great people never see the “greatness” in themselves but only see the potential in others---are you there yet?

Only that to listen to my parents for now and i'll be gifted? i guess in the future and help many others in the world?

If your parents are honorable people it would be dishonorable not to follow their advice.

And from the way I was raised up and from the stories and stuff about my Buddhist religion about our purpose of life and life after death with heaven and hell..it was not taught or told as in how buddhism is interpreted on tv,online,books.

My familys religion on buddhism seems to connect many many ways with what you said in your blog, and when i asked my parents about it, all they did was just smile and said "he's right."

And from when I was younger I remember the monk said that my mom was hasty to be reborn on earth, she reborn before she was supposed to and said my mom was very important in "heaven" but the monk wouldn't say more then that. and my mom before the monk(s) even told us my mom told me that too..that she was hurry to reborn before it was her time, but she has no memory of why she did it.

Was it her "assignment" to watch over me until its my "time?"

Perhaps

This year they said that there is a "black eclipse" over my head, and there is a lot of "evil" or "darkness" trying to hurt me or pull me into "hell" with them.
And their best guidance for me was to listen to my parents,my mom.

There are no dark powers over you---unless you put them there yourself and invited them into your life---no evil spells or evil people or entities can do your soul any harm, and certainly can’t drag you into hell.

Idk Sir Sleeper..what i've told you i believe is real based on experience,but is it true i guess? is there anything you could do to like find out my story? Maybe ask "Milton" for me?

The future is written in stone only for those who have failed to make improvements in their lives---therefore the future remains a mystery for all but the slackers

Idk..i guess i'm just really confused right now..about a lot of things

Sounds like a good start, most of the great people in this world had that same problem

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish

Unless you have experience it's all concepts. Being an authority on concepts is being a poser. A liar. You don't actually know what you are talking about. You're just acting like you are really certain and know how to lead others to the truth. But in reality, it is all a big lie based on meaningless concepts. You are trying to pull opf that you really know who you are and are sure of what you say and know, but you don't and you're not. That's why you have to try so hard to appear to be certain and in the know. Someone who can't be taken advantage of because of your brilliant ability to be a skeptic. It's a fear based lie to avoid possibly being seen as a fool.

Unless you have experienced what sleeper has you can never know if he is telling the truth or not. I don't know whether he is telling the truth, but I just as equally don't know if he is lying. Personally I just like the feeling I get when reading him. And I generally don't like the feeling I get reading hardcore arrogant intellectual skeptics. I sense there is something very very wrong about that vibe.

That's my two cents.

Amen to that!! Very well made point.

I read a lot of threads on ATS but rarely reply to any of them. Too many times have I seen badly written forewarnings of doom, usually followed by lots of religious overtones and as you say there is a certain arrogance to some of them.

Sleeper never tries to make us believe. From post 1 his approach has been : here is the truth as I know it, what you do with it is your choice. For that reason alone I keep reading this thread and keeping my mind open to the possibility that he's telling the truth.

And what do any of us have to lose? We're not signing up to a cult a la David Koresh. We're not throwing money at Scientology. We're not wasting our life in a clan of Jehovah's Witnesses who believe only 144,000 people will get to Heaven despite the fact there are millions of them.

No, Sleeper's methodology has been very simple. Take away the talk of ET crafts floating in the atmosphere monitoring all our thoughts, the various levels our soul can attain, Milton's involvement with Sleeper and the Government's knowledge and there's a very clear message there:

Take responsibility for your own life, your own actions, better yourself and you'll progress.

Gaz

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
sleeper, regarding the "new thread in town" and some of it´s issues...could any other alien fraction/group pull something like this off without Milton´s knowledge?

Hi tomra,

Possibly but not this one---there is no disclosure this summer by ET, black ops, the NWO, or the tooth fairy---

You said something earlier about Milton not always beeing on the same line or in agreement with other "alien board members" supervising the earth. If Milton like to speed things up a bit i assume there are others like him but perhaps even more radical.

Certainly there is room for surprise in the big picture if for no other reason but to keep things interesting---nevertheless, my call remains 100% not going to happen in July or August or at all.

Actually, as a question regardless of other threads. Let´s assume i see a thing in the sky, i ask you if it is alien, Milton replies no...could it be that it´s still alien but not to Milton´s knowledge?

Thank you, hang in there!

It could be alien and Milton didn’t want to confirm it as such

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Look at it logically, how else do you think the government is going to extricate themselves from the 911, Iraq and Iran mess? The fake ET attack is perfect! And the chances are they won't screw this one up like they did 911!

Mr, Lear,
What you said here looks indeed as a perfect possibility to extricate themselves from the 911, Iraq and Iran mess.
But is it not so, that on the moment they do that, they blow off the cover-up of decennia denying and ridicule the existence of the ET phenomenon.
They created themselves then a sort of Full Disclosure by doing so.
Then the people of America and of this world will see at the same time for themselves that they are deceived on a giant scale for years and years.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Have you read the Urantia book? Is any of it true? Are there any books out there with truth to them about the earths history? If the US acutally went to the moon then how did they get throught the Van Allen radiation belts?

Can the ETs go back and alter time if they need to or are they always proactive in changing history?

Can others summon Milton? Is he just here to communicate with you? How does he answer your questions? Telepathy, or inperson over lunch? Is he always in human form when he appears to you?

Thanks for the reponses?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Looks like you were dead on about the "ghostraven" thread.

Question:

Are our souls/spirit/being/whatever all connected totally to a main source or are we just part of this particular galaxy/universe spin off?

Are we generating this life experience scenario for the fun of experiencing and creating it or are we fixing past problems...Now, here is where .the past/present/future time thing happening all at once gets confusing.

Brought up Catholic-- big time , its underlying theology (minus man tampering) is beginning to reveal itself--although I am kicking and fighting admiting it. LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeper,
Have you read the Urantia book?

I haven’t read it

Are there any books out there with truth to them about the earths history?

Yes but they are not available to the general public---same with the existence of ETs, they are everywhere on this planet yet few seem to know about them.

If the US acutally went to the moon then how did they get throught the Van Allen radiation belts?

The US did go to the moon, and the radiation of the Van Allen belts is little more than the fear mongering in the old days when people were afraid to go out to sea because they would fall off the edge of the world---assuming they didn’t get eaten by the sea monsters first---lol

Can the ETs go back and alter time if they need to or are they always proactive in changing history?

No one goes back and changes time---it’s not allowed

Can others summon Milton?

Only if they knew his real name, but he told me not to tell

Is he just here to communicate with you?

I don’t know who else he associates with---

How does he answer your questions? Telepathy, or inperson over lunch?

All of the above

Is he always in human form when he appears to you?

No, he still uses the freaky alien costume in many of his visits

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Looks like you were dead on about the "ghostraven" thread.

ATS and other boards needs those kinds of threads to keep the adrenalin flowing---otherwise where would ufology and conspiracy be?---lol

Question:

Are our souls/spirit/being/whatever all connected totally to a main source or are we just part of this particular galaxy/universe spin off?

We are unique and detached from one another as we are in our human bodies. But we are bound, connected by a mysterious substance that allows us to remain in communication even if separated by infinite space, and dimensions. Though much of the communication seems one way to us here on earth it’s not.

Are we generating this life experience scenario for the fun of experiencing and creating it or are we fixing past problems...

We don’t generate our physical being; it is generated for us by higher ups for a multitude of reasons

Now, here is where .the past/present/future time thing happening all at once gets confusing.

Brought up Catholic-- big time , its underlying theology (minus man tampering) is beginning to reveal itself--although I am kicking and fighting admiting it. LOL

My mother believes she failed because some of her children are not practicing Catholics---I know where you are coming from---the steadfast Catholics in my family believe the rest of us lost souls---I don’t speak much about this subject with them because they are not ready for it

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, buddy

At least you got to save your typing hands for a few days.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elgaz

Originally posted by zenfish

That's my two cents.

Amen to that!! Very well made point.

I read a lot of threads on ATS but rarely reply to any of them. Too many times have I seen badly written forewarnings of doom, usually followed by lots of religious overtones and as you say there is a certain arrogance to some of them.

Sleeper never tries to make us believe. From post 1 his approach has been : here is the truth as I know it, what you do with it is your choice. For that reason alone I keep reading this thread and keeping my mind open to the possibility that he's telling the truth.

And what do any of us have to lose? We're not signing up to a cult a la David Koresh. We're not throwing money at Scientology. We're not wasting our life in a clan of Jehovah's Witnesses who believe only 144,000 people will get to Heaven despite the fact there are millions of them.

No, Sleeper's methodology has been very simple. Take away the talk of ET crafts floating in the atmosphere monitoring all our thoughts, the various levels our soul can attain, Milton's involvement with Sleeper and the Government's knowledge and there's a very clear message there:

Take responsibility for your own life, your own actions, better yourself and you'll progress.

Gaz

Thanks Gaz.

Yeah, for an alien hugger he has some pretty down to earth philosophies. I gotta respect the way he takes a lickin and keeps on tickin too. I know I'd be pretty hateful from some of those online encounters.

zenfish

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Wow the other chef turned out not to be a chef at all

Sleeper 1 - Another Hoaxer 0

I'm glad, carry on sleeper. And by the way hows that second story coming along, are ye jotting down anything on a daily basis?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

Just wanted to tell you I knew you were right all along. GhostRaven was a hoax like you said. Well, I knew you were right but a lot of others may not have had the faith I did in your word. Just wanted you to know that I'll always be there to back you up!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
what sleeper is doing.. we can all do. It's called using our imagination and being creative. The thread should be titled: "ask me questions, and i'll come up with creative answers'. However, he acts as if he has had some special experience that gives him higher insight into things. I do not believe this for a second.

Hello rxghost.

Thanks for your comments.

Funny, you say that, "everyone can do what Sleeper has done"?

That statement of yours shows that you obviously haven't read Sleeper's blog, or any of his other books.

Click on the blog button at the bottom of any of Sleeper's posts to get to the blog. Read it. Then come back and tell us what you think about it.

Thanks again.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join