It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 153
<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by GreenRobot

JL says some interesting things in some of his threads. One comment really stands out and that is the Moon can not be faithfully viewed from Earth using binoculars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't.

Good morning GR. Could you please refresh my memory as to where I made the comment that the "Moon can not be faithfully viewed from earth usingbinoclars/telescopes or we'd see things we shouldn't."

I don't rmember saying that and I would like see the post to see if it can jog my memory about exactly what I said.

Craters such as Plato and Endymion have 'tarps' or some type of covering to block views of their interior and I am wondering if that is what you are referring to. On any NASA photo the interiors are airbrushed, for instance on Plato it is all black. But if you look closely to the amateur photo we got from Mike in England you can see that there is a covering and that in various places around the edge of the covering you can see 'down into' the crater. Not very far but enought to see that it is indeed a covering. The same thing with Endymion. Endymion appears more of an ellipse because it is closer to the edge of the moon as seen from earth. That makes it easier to see the 'covering' or 'tarp' blocking the view of the interior.

John, you know you have me hooked pretty much. I have followed just about everything. Can you point me to the images from above? that is very interesting to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hello John/Sleeper,

The info about having trouble viewing the moon from Earth was from the "Questions for John Lear" thread. A couple of mentions were made on Page 5 and 6...such as:

As many have asked and stated around here, there MUST be some possible way for some amateur astronomers to corroberate (sp?) your story. Between med-power telescopes and the like im sure we should be able to get a view of the Blue? Atmospheres on the outer planets or movement on the moon.

No. Someone went to a lot of effort to make sure we could not do that.

Also you mention it again on page 6 of that thread:

Also, how could telescopes (or our minds) be shielded from seeing what the plantets truly look like and how could I get around that? Thanks!

ou 'get' to see what the NASA want you to see. And thats it. If you want reality, good luck!

For many people looking at a telescope in the backyard is the ultimate in "see it for yourself" and I have a hard time fathoming what could prevent us from doing so?

Thanks again for answering such questions. You guys are a resource that continues to intrigue me. Happy Fathers Day to both of you.

GreenRobot

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello Folks.

This is just a general remark on the discussion about telescopes.

A few years ago I was reading a thread where some telescope makers, (average folks who make telescopes as a hobby), were talking about how it is next to impossible to get lenses and mirrors beyond a certain size and power. They were saying that, apparently, 'the powers that be' seem to make sure that the lenses and mirrors available to the 'general public' are not large enough to be able to construct a telescope powerful enough to view the moon as closely as they would like. They were complaining, and even suggesting some sort of conspiracy was at hand, to prevent folks from making telescopes powerful enough to see what is really going on on the moon. They said this was accomplished by making sure that there was a limit to the size and power of the telescopes, lenses and mirrors, that were generallly available to the public. You just can't find lenses and mirrors large enough and powerful enough to make a telescope powerful enough to see what's going on up there, is what they were saying. Of course, these limitations do not apply to our governments, etc.

Also, I heard that the more powerful telescopes that are used for viewing more distant objects like galaxies and such are supposedly not suitable for viewing close-ups of the moon.

I'm no expert, so I was wondering if anyone knows if this is true or not?

Thanks.

[edit on 6/17/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Rudolph, that is interesting.

I am not very well informed, but what would it take to grind a lens? I know a couple of eye doctors pretty well...perhaps they could lend a hand in lens creation using their machinery and knowledge? What does it take?

If we rely on manufacturing, then it is possible that we could be "locked out". But if we could manufacture, even on the small scale, it wouuld make work much, much easier.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper

I like to read a lot in ATS here and I'm not really a big fan of posting

so here is my question:

-I had several dreams where I'm in this kind of flying machine and travelling at enormous speed and been able to see through a kind of rectangular windows, and seeing and entering to jupiter red dot and seeing some weird but cool stuff there.

-Did this really happen or was it just a simple dream?.

-Also there some kind of person or something that is on the background, but I cant see them. I could go into more detail if you want to know and if the same stuff that you saw in any of those trip with 'Milton".

I have been
ever since that dream

Thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Hey Sleeper whats the story with Denver Airport whats relly going on there ?

The usual, flight delays, lost luggage, expensive airport food, but then again I don’t like to complain---

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by apk4o7mxb
Hey Sleeper

I like to read a lot in ATS here and I'm not really a big fan of posting

so here is my question:

-I had several dreams where I'm in this kind of flying machine and travelling at enormous speed and been able to see through a kind of rectangular windows, and seeing and entering to jupiter red dot and seeing some weird but cool stuff there.

-Did this really happen or was it just a simple dream?.

Most people believe that dreams are the result of our daily struggles and our mind trying to make sense of it all. Which is true sometimes, but other times dreams are real places on other planets and other dimensions---minus the lost luggage

Did you dream or did you travel?---that’s for you to decide

-Also there some kind of person or something that is on the background, but I cant see them. I could go into more detail if you want to know and if the same stuff that you saw in any of those trip with 'Milton".

I have been
ever since that dream

Thanks

Most times those in the background are machines waiting for instructions---simple instruments used by ETs to do the dirty work.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper!!

Quick question - I've been reading alot on Zen Buddhism lately (beautiful philosophy
, whats your take or milton's on it?

Orion_

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Hey Sleeper whats the story with Denver Airport whats relly going on there ?

The usual, flight delays, lost luggage, expensive airport food, but then again I don’t like to complain---

Well Well Sleeper must not know the story behind Denver Airport thats a first. I thought you and Milton knew everything. Anyway here's a link to a site about denver airport.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Any sign of the picture of Milton yet remember you said it was on its way, i thought by know i would have got it.
And i thought the Royal Mail was slow.

Oh one other thing would you mind answering my last question about the ancient Alexandria Library.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sleeper.

What is your take/opinion on the theory of Planet X and its 3600 odd year orbit into our solar system and how some say that it is near us now and starting to effect the earth via gravitational pull changing weather patterns and the like?

Have you heard of the Zeta's? Are they real or a fabrication?

What do you know of the Annunaki and their role in helping set up the first (acknowledged) civilisation on earth being the Sumerians?

Will the Annunaki return as prophesised in ancient texts?

Is global warming real or just a variation in the solar cycle?

Im sure I speak on everyone here when I say thankyou and we appreciate your input and construction of this thread for us to ask you whatever it may be ET related that may cross our mind.

Oh, by the way, can Milton by any chance see our future? Like where the earth will be in 50 years time, I mean where humanity will have taken itself in the future? And if he can, does he share this information with you?

thanks mate

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Hey Sleeper!!

Quick question - I've been reading alot on Zen Buddhism lately (beautiful philosophy
, whats your take or milton's on it?

Orion_

Personally I don’t meditate at all and neither does Milton, but Zen has some good ideas and concepts, and meditation can certainly help many people who get keyed up by all their caffeine intake or work related stress.

If you find something ready made that works for you go with it, or create your own unique path because you will be the one who walks it

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well Well Sleeper must not know the story behind Denver Airport thats a first. I thought you and Milton knew everything. Anyway here's a link to a site about denver airport. www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Oh don’t worry your pretty little head; I know all about Denver airport and what I stated earlier remains my answer:

Any sign of the picture of Milton yet remember you said it was on its way, i thought by know i would have got it.

Just because Milton can travel way faster than light speed don’t mean the mail does---lol

Could be light years before it gets to earth---

Oh one other thing would you mind answering my last question about the ancient Alexandria Library.

I’m not the Gazette Tattler you know, I don’t drop names on a dime, and for some I only give two-bit information---

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Sleeper.

What is your take/opinion on the theory of Planet X and its 3600 odd year orbit into our solar system and how some say that it is near us now and starting to effect the earth via gravitational pull changing weather patterns and the like?

Planet X is not the cause of earth’s weather anomalies which are sun related. But there are such planets swimming in deep dark space in the periphery of this solar system---lurking….

Have you heard of the Zeta's? Are they real or a fabrication?

A bit of both

What do you know of the Annunaki and their role in helping set up the first (acknowledged) civilisation on earth being the Sumerians?

Will the Annunaki return as prophesised in ancient texts?

I have posted something about them in this thread many posts back and will expound on it further at a later date.

Is global warming real or just a variation in the solar cycle?

The sun is the culprit

Im sure I speak on everyone here when I say thankyou and we appreciate your input and construction of this thread for us to ask you whatever it may be ET related that may cross our mind.

Oh, by the way, can Milton by any chance see our future? Like where the earth will be in 50 years time, I mean where humanity will have taken itself in the future? And if he can, does he share this information with you?

thanks mate

The future as is true with the present and the past will be good for some and bad for some, but overall it will be a much better place for more people as technology unfolds and makes it happen

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Well Well Sleeper must not know the story behind Denver Airport thats a first. I thought you and Milton knew everything. Anyway here's a link to a site about denver airport. www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Oh don’t worry your pretty little head; I know all about Denver airport and what I stated earlier remains my answer:

So basically what you saying is that theres nothing to the masonic murals and the weird plack at denver airport. And for the people who go on Coast 2 Coast AM say that there is something going on there like underground stuff there telling lies.

Just because Milton can travel way faster than light speed don’t mean the mail does---lol

I’m not the Gazette Tattler you know, I don’t drop names on a dime, and for some I only give two-bit information---

So basically what your saying is that theres nothing to the masonic murals and the weird plack at denver airport. And for the people who go on Coast 2 Coast AM and the people who phone in and say that there is something weird going on there its just lies all lies OK.

Well why don't you do the smart thing and have Milton come over to your place(within light speed) then take his photo then the two of yous can watch the picture upload to ATS(within a flash).

Who said anything about dropping names?
All i want to know is what happend to all the books at the ancient Alexandria Library that all.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by Are We Alone]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sleeper do you feel like Dear Abby of times gone by

For me it is a breath of fresh air when you and John go at it, I can feel the love

I will say that you for some reason have a way with words "that I do not" but what you write it right there.

I hope you don't mind me ranting here Sleeper but time is ticking and the Soul within has it's job.

The human race is waking (evolving) but slower then liked so on occasion a boost is given. We are coming to a part in our history that if we don't stop time so to say and take a look at what is happening then make the corrections needed many will no longer be walking upon this beautiful planet..... the ones who are preparing will be beneath or within as has happened many times before throughout the Universe. Earth time is ticking not for the planet but for the peoples.

Mankind has to lay down the weapons will this happen, I think not. From what I was shown and told we now have less then four decades to walk around up here.

The knowledge is within you and the Cures are provided right here on Earth. You have to stop the Fossil Fuels that are being pushed on you and get with the alternative used as Solar and Wind until others come forward and heck bike it or walk it for awhile.

The most important Cures are in nature the PLANTS and TREES and it is coming to the time that if they are not replenished in mass starting NOW you, your kids, your grandkids will never know the Garden of Eden that could and is meant to be.

With over 6 billion people on Earth how can it be that so few have the power to do this and you not have stopped it.

Sleeper and John time is ticking and the time has come that truths have to come out it is time to see the children stand and walk and if you know certain knowledge it has to come forward now clear and simple no games my friends.

We need to work together as a human family start having faith in one another show the love and find the peace you heart knows should be.

This planet has been monitored and everything recorded a wrong had been done and some are trying to correct this wrong when the time comes. Souls like myself have been sent back here to help you/human race when the time comes and the ones here will know exactly what to do when the time comes but wouldn't it be nice if you all worked together to save yourself and we don't have to mop up after you.

As they say 'whatever is to be will be"

John and Sleeper I ask you outright share your knowledge... we all do need to be serious real soon and the two of you do have answers that need to be written.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

So basically what you saying is that theres nothing to the masonic murals and the weird plack at denver airport. And for the people who go on Coast 2 Coast AM say that there is something going on there like underground stuff there telling lies.

So basically what your saying is that theres nothing to the masonic murals and the weird plack at denver airport. And for the people who go on Coast 2 Coast AM and the people who phone in and say that there is something weird going on there its just lies all lies OK.

Well why don't you do the smart thing and have Milton come over to your place(within light speed) then take his photo then the two of yous can watch the picture upload to ATS(within a flash).

All i want to know is what happend to all the books at the ancient Alexandria Library that all.

Hello AreWeAlone.

Thanks for your comments!

Well, you asked, "...what is behind Denver Airport" when you should have asked what is beneath it.

Anyway...

Lots of stories have been floating around the internet that say there is a massive underground military/alien base located beneath Denver Airport. They claim it is a major hub of covert type activity. There are also lots of stories floating around the internet that tell of vast and extensive arrays of underground tunnels (and yes, literally, many entire underground cities) that interconnect (via the tunnel networks) many other similar underground bases which are located throughout the US and indeed all throughout the world, and especially under the oceans and other great bodies of water (deemed safer under the oceans as they are considered to be less likely to be nuked, etc.).

A futuristic society (Where do all those missing people go?) might already exists right here on Earth, but most of it appears to be located underground, where it is safer and more easily controlled. At least that's the information that has been floating around the internet for years. Do a google search for more information.

Also, you can't blame Sleeper for not wanting to talk about certain subject matter openly here, because they do keep him on a tight leash, and he is simply not allowed to tell, so he makes jokes, etc. He probably is merely only their servant and does pretty much what is dictated to him, otherwise wouldn't he tell all he knows openly and honestly? There seem to be 'alterior' motives that keep him silent and secretive on some topics. Maybe somebody or something has got him muzzled?

On the internet they say that the Chief Alien who oversees ultimate control over these projects on Earth is located in an underground base somewhere in Montana, USA. The 'marching orders' for most 'secret societies', etc., and covert independent agents probably comes from there.

There is a lot of weird information floating out there on the internet, and folks who like to do a lot of reading will run across it sooner or later. Most is hard to believe but it sure can be great fun and entertainment for Sci-Fi fans.

Thanks again.

PS: You should probably word your questions more carefully and specifically. If Sleeper has been programmed, like a robot, by the aliens, to answer questions here on this thread, the exact wording of the question becomes a matter of great significance. If he has been robotically programmed to respond, he will respond to the specific question asked, so it might be important to be precise in your wording of the questions. In my opinion, only somebody who has been 'programmed' or 'ordered' to answer question on this thread would spend most of their free time here, answering dubious questions from complete strangers. Indeed, Sleeper has often said that he has been 'programmed' by the 'aliens', just what the extent that programming entails is another unanswered question.

[edit on 6/18/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You asked for names:

June 16-07
Most of us would like to believe that religious zealots destroyed contradictory and competing ideologies or that jealous rulers destroyed what they couldn’t have or understand. Some truth to that but much of history---the little we know, would be skewed by the very history written in those books should that history be available today.

Not all those books and artifacts were removed off planet or destroyed; some remain hidden in the private libraries here on earth of a few powerful people

Thanks !

Name those powerful people. If not well why ?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Sleeper do you feel like Dear Abby of times gone by

Dear sleeper---I like the ring of that---
---but some people may prefer to use something other than “Dear” when addressing me---

Heck, I’m not here to make everyone happy, the pay is just not high enough for that---

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sorry your right Dear doesn't seem to fit just right

Sometimes you just have to do it, for nothing ..... cause it's the right thing to do. I hope you take that the way I meant it

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X

Hello AreWeAlone.

Thanks for your comments!

Well, you asked, "...what is behind Denver Airport" when you should have asked what is beneath it.

Yeah well i thought he would have 'CLICKED ON' to what i was talking about. But there is weird stuff connected to denver airport above and about rather than just beneath the airport ! so thats why i said behind denver airport or other words whats the story with Denver Airport.

new topics

top topics

<< 150  151  152    154  155  156 >>

join