It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 157
162
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper!

Just wanted to share my experience with you, any thoughts that you might have would be very much appreciated.

My mom told me that she once saw a UFO in the 70s over a volcano in central america. My grandfather`s employees at his ranch told stories about seeing humanoids, giants, ghostly figures at night always preceded strange lights in the sky, my grandfather and my dad used to pay no attention at their stories, but I know for a fact that my grandad saw strange things and was never too keen to talk about it.

When I was seven or eight one night as I was in bed I began to see some strange lights coming up from the stairway. As I was in bed with my door opened my room faced the end of the stairway that came from the lower floor. At first it was a very dim light but the light became increasingly brighter, that is when I saw what seemed to be two gigantic figures coming up the stairs, they must have been at least 6-7 feet tall, (judging from the size of a chandelier that hung from the ceiling and was next to them they were like the grays, but much more elongated,). I became paralized as I knew they were coming for me (I don`t know why I knew they were coming for me, they did not speak, and they were at least 25 feet away when I first saw their heads coming up the stairs), all I could do was scream and so I did, I screamed as loud as I could, but they were getting closer, my mom was in bed in her room that was next to mine, she came to see what was going on but when she got into my room she did not look behind, so she never saw them, as soon as "they" saw her they both disspeared.

My mom remembers that night and so does my butler they both heard a strange sound, much like a gigantic vacuum at the time.

Ever since that happened I have had a very special interest in UFOs, aliens and everything in between, I`m 29 now. And although I never saw these two again I have had a couple more of strange experiences but never quite strange as this one.

I know that this experience does not sound as glamorus as any of your experiences with Milton, but please tell me what you think.

This is something that has haunted me for a long time.

Thanks in advance

Camillo




posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Thank you for responding Sir Sleeper


and I noticed that you were right about that GhostRaven guy too!
I knew it too, and the way we had some "newbies" in this thread coming in to say that they believe GR more..it just seemed to me that they wanted to "rival" you in someway..oh well


That is all my questions for now, thanks again



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
G'day Sleeper,

I was wondering if I could pick your mind with the following little video -

I just came across it and it is supposedly some footage of a UFO hovering in the tree tops of a forest and then slowly takes off and hovers around abit. But this is unlike any sort of UFO footage Ive seen before because the object not only is very bright but seems to move around and 'morph' its shape whilst hovering if that makes sense?

www.machovideo.com...

goes for bout 4 minutes and starts to hover around bout half way through. I wouldnt normally post things like this but this one just seemed to be that little bit different to the others and I'd respect your educated opinion on this one if I may?

Thanks again



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rxghost
this thread is a waste of space. I too can come up with my own answers to any question asked about ET's or UFO's. It's really one man's opinion here. Nothing to see folks, move along..


I will stay here, thanks for the advice though. Take your own advice i'd say.

Edit: Oh, just noticed the grey written "banned" written under his name


[edit on 27/6/2007 by Cygnific]



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi Sleeper!

Just wanted to share my experience with you, any thoughts that you might have would be very much appreciated.

My mom told me that she once saw a UFO in the 70s over a volcano in central america. My grandfather`s employees at his ranch told stories about seeing humanoids, giants, ghostly figures at night always preceded strange lights in the sky, my grandfather and my dad used to pay no attention at their stories, but I know for a fact that my grandad saw strange things and was never too keen to talk about it.

When I was seven or eight one night as I was in bed I began to see some strange lights coming up from the stairway. As I was in bed with my door opened my room faced the end of the stairway that came from the lower floor. At first it was a very dim light but the light became increasingly brighter, that is when I saw what seemed to be two gigantic figures coming up the stairs, they must have been at least 6-7 feet tall, (judging from the size of a chandelier that hung from the ceiling and was next to them they were like the grays, but much more elongated,). I became paralized as I knew they were coming for me (I don`t know why I knew they were coming for me, they did not speak, and they were at least 25 feet away when I first saw their heads coming up the stairs), all I could do was scream and so I did, I screamed as loud as I could, but they were getting closer, my mom was in bed in her room that was next to mine, she came to see what was going on but when she got into my room she did not look behind, so she never saw them, as soon as "they" saw her they both disspeared.

My mom remembers that night and so does my butler they both heard a strange sound, much like a gigantic vacuum at the time.

Ever since that happened I have had a very special interest in UFOs, aliens and everything in between, I`m 29 now. And although I never saw these two again I have had a couple more of strange experiences but never quite strange as this one.

I know that this experience does not sound as glamorus as any of your experiences with Milton, but please tell me what you think.
This is something that has haunted me for a long time.
Thanks in advance
Camillo


You wouldn’t be trying to pull my leg now would you?



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
G'day Sleeper,
I was wondering if I could pick your mind with the following little video -
I just came across it and it is supposedly some footage of a UFO hovering in the tree tops of a forest and then slowly takes off and hovers around abit. But this is unlike any sort of UFO footage Ive seen before because the object not only is very bright but seems to move around and 'morph' its shape whilst hovering if that makes sense?
www.machovideo.com...
goes for bout 4 minutes and starts to hover around bout half way through. I wouldnt normally post things like this but this one just seemed to be that little bit different to the others and I'd respect your educated opinion on this one if I may?
Thanks again


G’day, Mel,

Certainly has “real” ufo features that most “fake” ufo footage doesn’t have---morph-ability---but I will refrain from commenting further because I don’t want to become the ats “debunker” guy---lol---hope you understand



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper. Excuse me if this has been asked already (don't think so) but has mankind on this planet annihilated itself in the past by the use of nuclear weapons. There seems to be a lot of circumstancial evidence that this did occur. There also appears to be a written record of such events - just one example is this passage from the Mahabharata:




...(it was) a single projectile Charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame As bright as the thousand suns Rose in all its splendour... ..it was an unknown weapon, An iron thunderbolt, A gigantic messenger of death, Which reduced to ashes The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. ..The corpses were so burned As to be unrecognisable. The hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, And the birds turned white. After a few hours All foodstuffs were infected... ...to escape from this fire The soldiers threw themselves in streams To wash themselves and their equipment.24



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wouldn`t dare to.

What I posted before is a real story, you have my word.

Please give me your opinion

Thanks in advance

Camillo



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

I've got to admit I'm not a big technology fan. I see technology as a mechanical extension of what the senses can do naturally - seeing, hearing, sensing, etc., either to a larger or finer degree. Apparently we can develop the capacities to do whatever technology can do for us naturally, without the use of technological machinery.

The need to advance technologically is like giving nuclear warheads to children to play outside with. Not an intelligent thing to do. I believe we should become more emotionally mature as a race before we focus our intellect on greater and more dangerous technology. We have proven we are already way beyond our emotional maturity with our intellectual technologies.

Like a near death experience guy I used to know said, "Intellect without love does not equal intelligence."

Any thoughts on this? Why are the beings you're involved so focused on technology? Don't you think more advanced beings would understand the need to mature into the technology we already have?

zenfish



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
Hi Sleeper. Excuse me if this has been asked already (don't think so) but has mankind on this planet annihilated itself in the past by the use of nuclear weapons. There seems to be a lot of circumstancial evidence that this did occur. There also appears to be a written record of such events - just one example is this passage from the Mahabharata:



...(it was) a single projectile Charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame As bright as the thousand suns Rose in all its splendour... ..it was an unknown weapon, An iron thunderbolt, A gigantic messenger of death, Which reduced to ashes The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas. ..The corpses were so burned As to be unrecognisable. The hair and nails fell out; Pottery broke without apparent cause, And the birds turned white. After a few hours All foodstuffs were infected... ...to escape from this fire The soldiers threw themselves in streams To wash themselves and their equipment.24


Hi omelette,

Mankind because of being infected with certain undesirable entities not of earth in past and present history has been cleansed by higher beings not of earth but often disguise as human powers



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
I wouldn`t dare to.
What I posted before is a real story, you have my word.
Please give me your opinion
Thanks in advance
Camillo


There are discrepancies in the account you give which are not ET related but I can't reveal them without giving away vital clues



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Give away vital clues to what? this thread is huge, why not just answer everything anyway?



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Hi Sleeper,
I've got to admit I'm not a big technology fan. I see technology as a mechanical extension of what the senses can do naturally - seeing, hearing, sensing, etc., either to a larger or finer degree. Apparently we can develop the capacities to do whatever technology can do for us naturally, without the use of technological machinery.


Hi zen,

That is true on higher up planets and dimensions but not on earth. Regardless on how much technology we have or will have earth will remain primitive---even as we enter into the space age. Our technology is nothing but toys---to keep us busy and to elevate us up a few notches above the animals, otherwise we will suffer as the population increases and resources will be stretched to meet the higher demands---


Resources are technology driven and the higher the tech the more and better the resources that we can develop---which can only be done with technological “toys”.





The need to advance technologically is like giving nuclear warheads to children to play outside with.

We are children and we have nuclear warheads---but we also have nuclear science, better health care, cleaner water---etc, not everywhere but it takes time.




I believe we should become more emotionally mature as a race before we focus our intellect on greater and more dangerous technology.


That’s why all of us are here on earth, to mature emotionally---but we can’t do it in mass, we are at different levels, and we mature at different rates.




We have proven we are already way beyond our emotional maturity with our intellectual technologies.


Some have most have not




Like a near death experience guy I used to know said, "Intellect without love does not equal intelligence."

Intellect and intelligence are tools the same way a computer is a tool, some people are more proficient with using them than others, but like computers they add nothing to our spiritual achievements---they only add to our physical requirements.



Any thoughts on this? Why are the beings you're involved so focused on technology? Don't you think more advanced beings would understand the need to mature into the technology we already have?
zenfish


This planet will more than double in population in the next two centuries, without advanced technology this planet will not be able to sustain that population---the population of earth will increase there is no stopping it, so this world has two choices, more Third World Countries or less---those who fight technology will have more poverty to deal with

This planet will never be utopia, but it doesn’t’ need be hell either---much of how this planet turns out remains in human hands---but not the population---many more souls are being shipped to earth and the numbers will increase---whether we like it or not



posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper I have some questions.

You mention we are on this planet to learn so that our souls can evolve or go to a higher level of existence and that aliens are like teachers/parents who are already at this level of existence. Once are souls reach a higher level will we start acting as gardians to a future race of aliens who are at the bottom of the chain?

I recall you mentioning that the big bang theory is a lie. Does that mean there was no start to the universe and that the universe was always here, always is and always will?


Thanks



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That is true on higher up planets and dimensions but not on earth. Regardless on how much technology we have or will have earth will remain primitive---even as we enter into the space age. Our technology is nothing but toys---to keep us busy and to elevate us up a few notches above the animals, otherwise we will suffer as the population increases and resources will be stretched to meet the higher demands---

Resources are technology driven and the higher the tech the more and better the resources that we can develop---which can only be done with technological “toys”.


I see your point. Unfortunately, unevolved psycho freaks always seem to turn those "toys" into weapons of mass destruction.


That’s why all of us are here on earth, to mature emotionally---but we can’t do it in mass, we are at different levels, and we mature at different rates.


That's good to know and be reminded of. I'm going to pay more attention to that.


Intellect and intelligence are tools the same way a computer is a tool, some people are more proficient with using them than others, but like computers they add nothing to our spiritual achievements---they only add to our physical requirements.


Are you and the beings you work with saying that here on earth our spiritual achievements are mostly related to letting go of hatred and envy when they arise?


This planet will more than double in population in the next two centuries, without advanced technology this planet will not be able to sustain that population---the population of earth will increase there is no stopping it, so this world has two choices, more Third World Countries or less---those who fight technology will have more poverty to deal with

This planet will never be utopia, but it doesn’t’ need be hell either---much of how this planet turns out remains in human hands---but not the population---many more souls are being shipped to earth and the numbers will increase---whether we like it or not


Very interesting. I'm all for technology if it makes conditions better for all. Like I said, it's just when the power hungry psycho freaks get their hands on it for distorted reasons that I wonder why we even need it in the first place. Why would we even need technology if we shared the resources we had? It seems like you're saying that true advancement is along the lines of developing moral courage, sharing, being kind and compassionate, etc. The technology, or intellectual toys, possibly wouldn't even be needed if we learned to develop morally. But, I take it that isn't in the cards for people on earth. Or, is it because of that very ignorance on this planet that souls can learn to grow emotionally? Otherwise the opportunity to face that challenge wouldn't be there.

There seems to be so much about the time around 2012 as being one when new, or different, energies will be coming to earth. The aligning of the solar system to the axis of the milky way along with quite a number of other seemingly synchronistic cosmic events. Apparently it only happens every 26,000 years. Also, many seemingly truly wise beings saying that these next several are going to bring us into a new vibration on earth. Don't you think there is anything to this at all? I'm kinda hoping there is.

Do you see any of the methods of free energy coming on board in a significant way for earth in the near future?

On another note, is there any way that a person can learn more about the purpose one is here for? Is it as simple as following one's interests, or is there no way to know such a thing? Is something such as "one's purpose for being here" necessary to remain consciously unknown to the individual?

Thanks sleeper, I'm enjoying this opportunity to ask questions. For some reason, I believe you are who you say you are. Of course I have doubts. Even if this turns out to be untrue I think you have said some very wise things. Unlike the other bozos.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheeseKnob
Hi Sleeper I have some questions.
You mention we are on this planet to learn so that our souls can evolve or go to a higher level of existence and that aliens are like teachers/parents who are already at this level of existence. Once are souls reach a higher level will we start acting as gardians to a future race of aliens who are at the bottom of the chain?

Hi Cheese,
Guardians and teachers are only one facet of the huge picture of employment opportunities---for lack of a better term, most will not be in those fields, choosing to endeavor in other things



I recall you mentioning that the big bang theory is a lie. Does that mean there was no start to the universe and that the universe was always here, always is and always will?
Thanks


The big bang theory satisfies for some the need for a beginning and ending, but there is no such thing concerning the universe, the universe has always been and will always be, much like we see it today---the very little that we do see.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The new one on the block, alien nanotechnology, I can relate to my sighting experience, and have spend 12 years now thinking about that. Last night I briefly shared my experience on my thread, have aliens solved the geometric prorgess on thier alien homeworlds, anyways imagine how sophistacated that technology is that they are using, and it only makes sense, the research tools they need have to be tiny since weight becomes an issue when travelling long distances like they do. Not only that but it a good way not to be detected when doing their research, like the biolumious dragonfly I saw, which by the way proffesor May, a dragonfly expert at the university of newbrunswick confirmed to me that a bioluminous dragonfly, especially one that can shut off its light, doesnt exist and there is no record worldwide of one ever being seen in history. I didnt tell dr may about the ufo 5 minutes before. I kept his email and maybe one day I should. The only place I found something similar is in carlo crivellis painting the annunciation, the small luminous dove at the end of the laser beam. For years now Ive been on mirc undernet ufo chatt, and the people there helped me a lot with this issue. A question I ask myself though is, how many of those are up in the trees with thier lights shut off watching, and what other kind of minature tools are they using, what other kind of insect camoflash equipment could they be using for example. god when you think about it for a minute, you could have something embedded in your skin so tiny you wouldn,t even know it, who knows but it looks like ufos are studing this planet in a very clever way, its something for ufoligist to think about, great thread sleeper by the way.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfishI see your point. Unfortunately, unevolved psycho freaks always seem to turn those "toys" into weapons of mass destruction.


There is a lot more to it than that but anyway, if it weren’t for psychos there would be no need for penal institutions like earth---do all of us deserve to be here? Apparently





Are you and the beings you work with saying that here on earth our spiritual achievements are mostly related to letting go of hatred and envy when they arise?



There are three things many of us humans have in common, hatred, envy and ego, those three things unite us---whoever breaks free from the big three get to move to bigger and better things.

Some can justify holding on to all three---and we are free to do so---but anyone of those balls and chains by themselves will keep us prisoners, and cheat us out of fantastic things that await those able to sit at the big table and join in the feast






Very interesting. I'm all for technology if it makes conditions better for all.



Technology will make life more comfortable for more people but it will not make life better for all---that’s up to each individual to do---regardless of what burdens they are saddled with.



Like I said, it's just when the power hungry psycho freaks get their hands on it for distorted reasons that I wonder why we even need it in the first place.


We need to focus on our own faults, they are heavy enough to carry, focusing on others and their evils is a distraction that keeps most of us from advancing




Why would we even need technology if we shared the resources we had?


Earth is not utopia, and what you speak of is not for lower planets such as earth



It seems like you're saying that true advancement is along the lines of developing moral courage, sharing, being kind and compassionate, etc. The technology, or intellectual toys, possibly wouldn't even be needed if we learned to develop morally. But, I take it that isn't in the cards for people on earth. Or, is it because of that very ignorance on this planet that souls can learn to grow emotionally? Otherwise the opportunity to face that challenge wouldn't be there.



Some need more adversity in their lives than others to get to the same place---we earn our place in the sun---no one can bribe or cheat their way up the universal ladder as they can here on earth.




There seems to be so much about the time around 2012 as being one when new, or different, energies will be coming to earth. The aligning of the solar system to the axis of the milky way along with quite a number of other seemingly synchronistic cosmic events. Apparently it only happens every 26,000 years. Also, many seemingly truly wise beings saying that these next several are going to bring us into a new vibration on earth. Don't you think there is anything to this at all? I'm kinda hoping there is.


Some are looking for a Messiah, a savior, a new age to rescue mankind from his or her own ills, it’s been that way for centuries---we want and need this to happen to pull us out of our drudgeries

The reality is we can only pull ourselves out of our drudgeries---or fall deeper into them

Why wait for 2012, which is only a number on the calendar, to make this cataclysmic change in our individual lives? do it today---I know, it’s easier said than done---and so people will continue to wait for something or somebody to make this change in their lives for them---fine---the universe we live in has all the time in the world to wait---it’s not going anywhere, and neither are those who wait for things to happen.



Do you see any of the methods of free energy coming on board in a significant way for earth in the near future?


I’m still waiting for my free lunch---




On another note, is there any way that a person can learn more about the purpose one is here for? Is it as simple as following one's interests, or is there no way to know such a thing? Is something such as "one's purpose for being here" necessary to remain consciously unknown to the individual?




Most of us know why we are here however we would rather not acknowledge it because it doesn’t seem to have glamour to it, so we keep searching in all the wrong places---mostly because of that pesky envy thing.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

So - I'm an empath and feel energy. There seems to be a wave pattern - "Peaks" and "Valleys". Communication seems to happen on the "Peaks".

I don't have physical contact (that I am aware of) - but get messages and visuals inside my head.

I seem to be at "High Peak" - these last couple weeks. I'm getting strong images of "Crafts" and messages of basic survival.


QUESTION: what significance would you place on this message?

I am being shown visuals of South West Native Americans in everyday life. Feeding their families - hunting - fishing - agriculture. Working together and bonding as a community. High Spirituality and respect for all life (including Earth).

"GET WITH THE EARTH" - - keeps repeating as if on a continuous loop.



posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I understand that you must have some secrets that you can´t reveal, but puting that aside, all I´m asking is for a general opinion, nothing specific if that is not o.k. with you.

I hate to insist, bear with me, but please understand that this has really haunted me for a long time, what I told you before was experienced not just by me, I was a child and if I was the only person that participated in the experience I would have certainly forgotten about it. My butler who lived next to our house saw lights coming from the living room, at the time he thought that my dad must have had friends over. But he knew there weren´t any. My mom heard the sound and so did he.

I admire your generosity in responding to all the people that ask you so many questions, but this is precisely why I insist, I apologize if I´m bothering you.

Thanks in advance,

Camillo




top topics



 
162
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

log in

join