It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Being taken out of body as was your brother is better because you don’t have to deal with the adrenalin factor---and flying like superman is a fantastic experience---but they never last long enough!

I would think most people have had those "flying dreams." Not often. I wish I had them more often because they do feel cool. I know a dream can be triggered from any memory you have. Are you saying "flying" in your dreams is part of a memory you have from an abduction?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176
I would think most people have had those "flying dreams." Not often. I wish I had them more often because they do feel cool. I know a dream can be triggered from any memory you have. Are you saying "flying" in your dreams is part of a memory you have from an abduction?

Abductions can lead to flying as part of the encounter but most people are only allowed to remember the “actual” experience as a dream.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,
You sure that this SITE software program does not have Alein techology in it?

You remember once upon a time a particular MAZDA symbol? That flashed on the site of your neighbors house! I think you might, please ask your contacts which we both know you have about the software one more time please.

It’s kind of important.

Thank again in Advance,

ETA

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Hey Sleeper,
You sure that this SITE software program does not have Alein techology in it?

You remember once upon a time a particular MAZDA symbol? That flashed on the site of your neighbors house! I think you might, please ask your contacts which we both know you have about the software one more time please.

It’s kind of important.

Thank again in Advance,

ETA

The concept behind it is home grown human cutting edge hunch as are crystals, chants, meditation, chicken bones, and Ouija boards.

The Catholics bless their water to give it supernatural powers to heal against demons---and for those who believe it, it works

Aquaware manipulates water to give it supernatural powers and for those who believe it, it works.

The magic is real for those who believe without an iota of doubt---mind over matter---now that’s ET technology.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

Speaking of dreams, I've been having a number of "meeting alien" dreams lately. Here's an example of last night's:

I'm in an apartment on a high floor, like when I lived in the city. I see a bright light on the horizon against the darkness of the night sky. It's very bright. I think it must be a UFO. I also think that I'm not ready to deal with meeting aliens and I hope they don't come to get me. The next thing I remember is trying to keep these midgets out of my apartment. I'm closing the door on one's hand trying to keep the door shut so they can't get in. It didn't seem hostile, I just wasn't ready to deal with actually meeting aliens. I know there was more interaction but I can't remember it.

Is it npossible that a dream like that is from being too interested in UFO phenomena, or is that basically going on for real in all of our lives and we just block it out. And if we do just block it out, why? Fear? ET's evolutionary plan?

zenfish

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Why do you say that Jim Sparks is paranoid? Please explain.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
Is it npossible that a dream like that is from being too interested in UFO phenomena,

Hi zen,

People interested in the UFO phenomena are trying to fill in the missing pieces from past encounters; that is why they have the burning interest in the first place. Most want answers, or want more, or want less, depending on the experiences they had----which depends on who did the abducting and for what purpose.

or is that basically going on for real in all of our lives and we just block it out.

We can’t block out the experience, not even the bad stuff, they do the blocking, and some do it better than others, depending on who they are ET or human.

And if we do just block it out, why? Fear?

They block out the good stuff more thoroughly than the scary stuff. This life does not compare with joyrides to other places---places that are utopia, which would severally complicate living in this life. It’s ok to dream about a better place but we are here to prove ourselves worthy of that better place---we are owed nothing but a right to prove our worth.

ET's evolutionary plan?

There is no “plan”, they simply provide the tools we need to fix what is broken within ourselves.
Most neglect opening that tool box because they mistakenly believe they have some universal cosmic rights protecting them---for them I suggest the movie “Groundhog Day”. Simply waiting for those rights to kick in can get monotonous, and will never happen.

Many encounters and abductions concern our progress or lack of progress, and many of those messages are left behind in dreams and nightmares for us to pick through.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

They block out the good stuff more thoroughly than the scary stuff. This life does not compare with joyrides to other places---places that are utopia, which would severally complicate living in this life. It’s ok to dream about a better place but we are here to prove ourselves worthy of that better place---we are owed nothing but a right to prove our worth.

That's actually very helpful knowledge. Thinking that this is a proving ground makes all the difference. The most important thing in life is one's view of it.

There is no “plan”, they simply provide the tools we need to fix what is broken within ourselves.

Are you saying the tools are the situations and challenges we find ourselves in?

Most neglect opening that tool box because they mistakenly believe they have some universal cosmic rights protecting them---for them I suggest the movie “Groundhog Day”. Simply waiting for those rights to kick in can get monotonous, and will never happen.

That's helpful too. One of my favorite shows, by the way. I think I will rent it again.

Many encounters and abductions concern our progress or lack of progress, and many of those messages are left behind in dreams and nightmares for us to pick through.

Cool as well. I appreciate it. Very helpful.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
Why do you say that Jim Sparks is paranoid? Please explain.

His views of the world are borderline paranoia on certain issues, and many people share similar views with him. He has good ideas but they are over shadowed by his contacts who are leading him somewhat astray concerning humanity’s place in the scheme of things. His contacts have a renegade flavor to them.

We are drawn towards beliefs we can live with and we humans have a smorgasbord of beliefs to choose from because of our diverse nature and needs. His material is part of that smorgasbord people can choose from.

There are many paths to the truth; they only differ in their complexity to finding it.

Like in a rat maze, the smell of the cheese always throws off those who are led by their nose, rather than their intellect and their heart.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Are you saying the tools are the situations and challenges we find ourselves in?

The tools are integrity, empathy and good will.

Many of us buckle when the going gets rough---those never ending life challenges that can come at us in rapid succession. Those who manage to succeed are those who steadfast use their tools regardless of the blood sweat and tears that using those tools may bring.

It’s much easier to throw in the towel and blame someone else for our miserable lives

That’s why most shiny new tools in our tool boxes that come into this world with us end up leaving shiny and brand new when we leave this place because many don’t even bother to open their tool box.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Sleeper,

I am unsure whether it wa you or somebody else that said, "We dont choose to be ubducted, "they" choose us"

May I ask you, how do "they" choose "us"?

Do "they" have a prescription to fulfill, or a set quota of particular humans to take?

I like what you said above that people with a hunger and thirst to learn about UFO's and ET's are just trying to remember previous experiences. How accurate in your opinion is using hypnotherapy on past life regression activities? That is searching your mind/soul about who or what you were in a previous lifetime?

Is this accurate? and could this be dangerous?

How will others like me you want to be abducted by Milton (and possibly try out his sprerm extractor
) and learn and see all there is to be seen and learnt, get taken on these fantastic voyages?

Can you refer people to Milton to get taken?

Can Milton find anyone at anytime? Do we have an inbuilt GPS for our souls?

What of guardian angels? Is there somebody always watching over each of us?

Questions keep on coming and there always seems to be more questions than answers.

Thanks Mate

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The tools are integrity, empathy and good will.

Many of us buckle when the going gets rough---those never ending life challenges that can come at us in rapid succession. Those who manage to succeed are those who steadfast use their tools regardless of the blood sweat and tears that using those tools may bring.

It’s much easier to throw in the towel and blame someone else for our miserable lives

That’s why most shiny new tools in our tool boxes that come into this world with us end up leaving shiny and brand new when we leave this place because many don’t even bother to open their tool box.

So, even though you know you are getting stabbed in the back by people you thought you could trust to be on your side, forgive them anyway, cultivate sincere goodwill towards them, even though they are selfish assholes basically motivated for social position in an unspoken power hierarchy. And then do your duties the best you can even though you'll probably get kicked in the head no matter how you perform, especially if it threatens their positions within that unspoken power hierarchy. You're right, it is boot camp.

But you know, what I've heard some of those Tibetan monks went through at the hands of the Chinese and then not hold a grudge against them is truly remarkable.

That's a lot to contemplate,but I feel more positive about the challenges in my life. Thanks man.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Sleeper,

I am unsure whether it wa you or somebody else that said, "We dont choose to be ubducted, "they" choose us"

They choose 100% of the time

May I ask you, how do "they" choose "us"?

There are criteria of a personal nature that determines who and why an abduction takes places, which is privileged information between the parties involved. Then there are many programs that involve genetics that reach back several generations of that individual. They also have the black ops, knife and dagger intrigue section, and naturally most of that is top secret, but skimming some minor details off the edges is allowed.

Do "they" have a prescription to fulfill, or a set quota of particular humans to take?

Some programs in the unmentionable sectors do

I like what you said above that people with a hunger and thirst to learn about UFO's and ET's are just trying to remember previous experiences. How accurate in your opinion is using hypnotherapy on past life regression activities? That is searching your mind/soul about who or what you were in a previous lifetime?

Is this accurate? and could this be dangerous?

Very inaccurate, they normally fill in the blanks with nasty probing type materials, and stuff that scares the Bajeezus out of people.

When they don’t want people to remember certain stuff human hypnotherapy is not going to undermine or reverse that

It can be dangerous if the hypnotherapist unintentionally introduced phobias into the person----furthermore, the human subconscious is not a trifle place to mess around in----there is stuff in there that could melt steal and bring it to a boil---few humans are qualified to mess with the mind, let alone check under the hood

How will others like me you want to be abducted by Milton (and possibly try out his sprerm extractor
) and learn and see all there is to be seen and learnt, get taken on these fantastic voyages?

Who says you haven’t?

Can you refer people to Milton to get taken?

Nope

Can Milton find anyone at anytime? Do we have an inbuilt GPS for our souls?

Yup

What of guardian angels? Is there somebody always watching over each of us?

No one is ever alone, not even for a second

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

So, even though you know you are getting stabbed in the back by people you thought you could trust to be on your side, forgive them anyway, cultivate sincere goodwill towards them, even though they are selfish assholes basically motivated for social position in an unspoken power hierarchy. And then do your duties the best you can even though you'll probably get kicked in the head no matter how you perform, especially if it threatens their positions within that unspoken power hierarchy. You're right, it is boot camp.

To some degree we are all selfish assholes, that’s why most of us are here----to work on that, or something else---but why let others who are further down the evolutionary ladder bring us down?---those further up the ladder of understanding should reach down and help those assholes under us, that’s what it’s all about---

But you know, what I've heard some of those Tibetan monks went through at the hands of the Chinese and then not hold a grudge against them is truly remarkable.

Those monks have moved to higher and better places, those who persecuted them are back on earth going through the ringer again and again----so who were the winners and losers?

That's a lot to contemplate,but I feel more positive about the challenges in my life. Thanks man.

You are welcome

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper.

Originally posted by sleeper
...That’s why most shiny new tools in our tool boxes that come into this world with us end up leaving shiny and brand new when we leave this place because many don’t even bother to open their tool box.

[edit on 15-7-2007 by sleeper]

My toolbox was empty last time I looked - is there a complaints procedure?

Back on track. I've been reading up on stuff that may support the notion that there is something to this being a multi-timeline universe. If this is so and taking reincarnation as a given, how come there are few if any stories about people remembering past lives where say, Hitler came out on top?

As always, I appreciate your take on things.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sir Sleeper, any interesting news lately from Milton?

Seems like everything is quiet again about aliens and whatnot..especially on ATS..oh and is that one ufo from germany that they took a picture of, is it really extraterrestrial? im not sure if any one asked before sorry ahead of time

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey - Hi All!

Have we discussed Music and its vibrational effects?

Since I believe everything is energy and physical is manifested.

How does our "electronic" world affect our vibrations?

I sit in front of this computer screen all day - - bombarded by some type of electrical waves. Not to mention the printer - scanner - phone - etc.

Would I have different perceptions of my world and "communications" - - in a non-manufactured electrical environment?

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hey - Hi All!

Have we discussed Music and its vibrational effects?

Since I believe everything is energy and physical is manifested.

How does our "electronic" world affect our vibrations?

I sit in front of this computer screen all day - - bombarded by some type of electrical waves. Not to mention the printer - scanner - phone - etc.

Would I have different perceptions of my world and "communications" - - in a non-manufactured electrical environment?

Hi Annee

Even if you unplugged all those devices and turned the power off you would still have so much EM pollution around you that it probably would not make any difference.

Now imagine the world 100 years ago, 1907, when there was almost no EM pollution from man made devices. Even electricity was slowly being introduced to the modern world, some parts of the world did not have it at all until later.

I think we came closest to that state couple of years ago with that big blackout on the East Coast of North America. Albeit it was limited in the size and not planet wide, it was truly something else to experience.
For starters the environment quieted down, at least in the city where I live ambient noise was significantly reduced. Then the noise from the people was subdued too, no yaking from TVs, radios, car stereos, etc. And just in general less people and cars on the streets.

That night we were sitting on the balcony till the wee hours of the morning and you could actually see hundreds and thousands of stars (compared to two dozen you can usually count on a "clear" night). Shows how much light pollution we have in the cities on normal nights.

Sadly, I believe there's no place left in the world that has not been "touched" by modern civilization and progress. And of course EM pollution is everywhere regardless of borders or countries alike. There's just no place to hide and we are being bombarded with all kinds of frequencies (and harmonics) for which we have no idea what they are doing to us on a short or long term basis.
And that's just for the measurable (transverse) waves, that most instruments detect. What about longitudinal (scalar) waves that most instruments do not detect. These are generally discarded as noise - yet scalar waves are actually more closer to method our bodies operate on and are more subtle in nature, or more "natural".

Just more food for thought, here's an interesting article regarding Alzheimer's dis-ease, Calcium decay, scalar waves and our 60Hz power grid.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks amigo

Exactomundo!

I live in SW Arizona in a Lemon Grove. My neighbors put up halogen yard lamps.

If Only - target practice was allowed.

I can't believe it - - here I am in a beautiful place - - nothing blocking my stargazing - - except for artifical light polution.

Which I think is illegal in Arizona - anyway.

I agree - - no part of earth is untouched by artificial stimuli.

How much does it seriously affect our own energy makeup?

new topics

top topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join