It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.
In the promo for the ATS MIX (that keeps flashing at the top of the screen) there is some talk about 'tin foil hats'. I was wondering what are these 'tin hats' used for? And, where did the idea of wearing a 'tin hat' come from in the first place? (Is it back engineered 'alien technology'?) Also, if we don't have any tin handy, can we use aluminum foil instead?
Thanks.

Tin hats go way back to the “tin man” in the movie the “Wizard of Oz”, but that’s another story.

Many became aware of them in another movie with Mel Gibson in “Signs”.

Silly movie btw, where the producer M. Night Shyamalan who plays a part in the movie, locks an alien in a pantry, and the alien can’t get out---what a waste of superior alien technology---beings able to cross time, space and dimensions at will, get snared behind an old wooden door ---lol

And water is the alien’s down fall, yet they came to a planet covered with it. An obvious reference to baptism, where water washes away sin---good thing I was baptized in a church when I was a baby----keeps me safe from them sinful “aliens”----

The tin foil hats as I’m sure you know Rudy, are to keep them aliens from reading our minds and influencing our thoughts---granted, they will keep microwaves out and tin foil is cool for roasting corn in and it has a million other uses, but believe me it don’t stop ETs from reading our thoughts.

Ok I have tried it once, I wanted to block Milton out for a short time just to see if I could but the burger appeared next to me---mocking me and wearing a tin foil hat too---both of us in tin foil hats and he still talked to me telepathically while drinking a glass of water---shot those theories all to heck---

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Hi Sleeper
From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you, you have shed more light into my enquiry as you would never imagine, you can count on my respect, my frienship, and must of all you have a friend outside of the U.S of A.
I`m at your service, if there is anything that you need south of Panama please count on me.
Camillo

Hi Camilo

I will take you up on that, I have a small request---I want the Panama Canal back---

If you can’t manage that I will understand, and it wasn’t mine anyway----but thanks for your kind words---

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
Ditto here...You have been more than an inspiration for me and I hope you never leave even though I am sure you are sick and tired of having to rehash the same questions thrown to you over and over again. I see things differently now more than ever since the beginning of this thread. I look at people and see that we are all in this together but at different degrees of learning and coping with our different issues. I still am laughing inside about the ghostraven thing. You really knew it was a hoax from the beginning and John Lear kind of new...err...ahm...well sortof knew it was a hoax. I thank you again for passing the information to my better friends from above and also for answering my questions earlier. Also you are correct about envy. That ugly trait is in a lot of us and sure can be a stumbling block for many if not most of us. I am currently working on some people with this issue and count on them to fix their errors. Another thing I see is lust. Is lust another issue to work on for some? The reason why I ask is because I know a lot of people under this category that needs some work on as well. Thanks again for answering and please don't leave us?

Hi chrhenn,
Lust is like a food craving, we need food to remain alive, and we need lust to motivate us to contribute to the next generation of people---and we are rewarded for that effort---for the most part.

Lust is no more evil than a food crave---these animal traits are software loaded into our human bodies and are not part of the soul

However, people abuse food and become obese, and people abuse lust and harm themselves and others when they become reckless---AIDs, rape etc.

It’s all about self-control, discipline, moderation and a genuine regard for the welfare of others---when we do things for others we never go wrong, its when we do things egotistically for our own selfish desires that things never go right.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
You can count on me

I`m at your service.

Camillo

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hmm Sir Sleeper,
anything new lately? any word of "aliens" revealing themselves yet

Seems like a lot of the "Aliens/UFO" talks are dying down quite a bit after GR's thread, I did some reading up a while back ago about an "Lemurian?" type of alien being borned as a human and said there was something catastrophic that happened on earth and mars, so basically he was reborn here to later on help the people on earth when the time comes

is there such a person? any truth to him/ this

www.paranormalnews.com...

from pravada though..from what i've seen on here they aren't good sources

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Have you heard of "The Secret"? It's a book about positive thinking and the law of attaction. When we think positive, is ET the one that rewards us with positive things or is it the GOD within us?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for all your earlier comments, etc.

Both Newton and Einstein were professors at prestegious universities and gave lectures, as professors usually do at universities. However, it is said, that many of the lectures they gave were mostly to empty chairs. In their day, I suppose, few (of the learned class or those who could afford to attend university) could understand or even cared about what they had to say.

Why is it that so few attended their lectures? Why is it that such great personages were treated so disrespectfully in their day? And, does this kind of thing go on in our time? I wonder if Milton could tell us who are the folks (that are mostly being ignored) that we should be listening to in our day and age?

Thanks again.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Where is Sleeper? Has he been taken?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Where is Sleeper? Has he been taken?

Hello no_boxes.

Thanks for your comment.

Yeah, I've been wondering about that too.

You should probably address that question to John Lear or Springer, as they might know the answer, since they appear to be closer friends than with the rest of us.

Maybe Sleeper is visiting John Lear at John's gold mine? John might have taught him how to pan for gold? I hear that once you find a nice size nugget you can get hooked, and get the 'gold fever', then all you want to do is go out prospecting... perpetually searching for the ever elusive 'mother lode'.

Or, maybe, he is on vacation and is having a great time with his family and friends. He certainly deserves some relaxation and fun (after putting up with all us here), and I hope he'll be back with us soon, with plenty of new stories to tell?

Maybe he is 'putting his nose to the grindstone', and is putting the final touches on the next installment of his soon to be released blog! Or, possibly, maybe he found a buyer for the screen play, and is working out the deal for the movie?

Or maybe he is somewhere way out there is some distant part of the galaxy with Milton? Maybe they finally got caught by the other 'evil' faction of bad aliens? Who knows for sure?

(Hey Sleeper! We all miss you, and we're wishing you well and the best of success in your endeavors.)

Thanks again.

PS: Sleeper, if you've found something better to do with your time, don't worry about us. We'll miss you, but we will eventually find some other way to pass the time. Like I've always told you: Do what's best for yourself and your family.

[edit on 7/9/2007 by Rudolph_X]

kix

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I really wish Sleeper has a nice vacation and hopefully is giving some minutes to write the second part of his blog...

Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

You helped me--big time.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
I have s question for you, I found a piece of software that some people say has alien technology behind its principle operations. Can you kindly look at it and comment on it, or if your alien contact can help us know if indeed it has alien technology in it. Its call Aquaware and from what I have seen its sure is cool.

Any wisdom would be very much appreciative.

Here is the Link

Thanks very much in Advance

ETA

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Hi Sleeper,
I have s question for you, I found a piece of software that some people say has alien technology behind its principle operations. Can you kindly look at it and comment on it, or if your alien contact can help us know if indeed it has alien technology in it. Its call Aquaware and from what I have seen its sure is cool.

Here is the Link

ETA

If I may put couple of words on this subject. I suppose sleeper will say that it does have alien technology in it, just like everything else we have around us (including us
) - it came from the "other side".

But more "terrestrial" explanation would be that they are trying to create scalar/longitudinal waves. I said trying because this will most likely not work since it's done from a single source/display and scalar (longitudinal waves) need to be created through interference/superposition of two identical waves (frequency wise) with opposing phases. The amplitudes cancel each other resulting in production of a scalar wave.

Since there is only one source with this "product", one screen with generated patterns in my humble opinion nothing will happen. The generated EM from the geometry on the screen will not achieve superposition - nothing to superpose with - and creation of a scalar field.

Now, there is some sort of a device/system that uses multiple displays and has to be very fine tuned/aligned each time, but the patterns it creates on the screen are nothing recognizable, they look like noise on the screen (perhaps with some fractal algorithms ).
It is alleged that it creates scalar waves and can "charge" objects in its interference field (water for example, so it is infused with scalar energy and carried into the body when drank).
They have done some Kirlian photography on the samples and it does look impressive if we judge based on the strength and colour distribution of energy pattern.

In any case, this Aquafrequencies is a nice attempt in trying to use sacred geometry and other principles but it's all a gimmick in my opinion (unless they are using some "mystical" knowledge). Just looking at their pages with explanation and what they wrote makes me think of a cheap sales pitch gathered from various "new age" sources.

If you are interested in this kind of subject, I suggest you browse for scalar energy and scalar/longitudinal waves. Here's an interesting link relating to possible application in healing using scalar waves: cellphonesafety.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

You helped me--big time.

Thank you.

I'd have to say the "boot camp" theory is really making me rethink a few things as well. It puts more of a positive spin on the "training periods."

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
Hmm Sir Sleeper,
anything new lately? any word of "aliens" revealing themselves yet

Hi chinabean,
No big-time revealing in the works

Seems like a lot of the "Aliens/UFO" talks are dying down quite a bit after GR's thread, I did some reading up a while back ago about an "Lemurian?" type of alien being borned as a human and said there was something catastrophic that happened on earth and mars, so basically he was reborn here to later on help the people on earth when the time comes

Something catastrophic has happened to every large body in this solar system repeatedly over the long history of the planets, so?

Many people claim to have a purpose in this life “when the time comes” such people have graced every generation for eons---if true, they should not require fanfare or publicity, they need only show up at the appointed time and do their thing---the wise old phrased “actions speak louder than words” applies

The problem with those concepts is that no one can save us from ourselves, that chore remains the exclusive domain of each one of us.

We can learn from others but not be saved by others, unless we are talking about lifeguard, police, fireman, lawyer, etc.

Prophets and prognosticators who come to save humanity as a whole---are the only constants. Along with taxes, death and a few other items I have already mentioned---

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Sleeper,
Have you heard of "The Secret"? It's a book about positive thinking and the law of attaction. When we think positive, is ET the one that rewards us with positive things or is it the GOD within us?

There is a category of ETs that exist only to bring us whatever we crave into our lives, be it happiness, or madness---granted who wants madness in their lives? No one obviously, but some of our evil choices can end us there. What is evil? Evil is ego, hate, and envy.

Is it bad to want the good life?---the things books like “The Secret” promise? Heck no---

How are those “good” things manifested? Mostly the old fashion way, perseverance, and more perseverance---until you reach your goal, desire, happiness, or whatever it is you want in your life that brings honest pleasure.

Who rewards us? It’s not ET, and we are not gods, so you do the math.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

Thanks for all your earlier comments, etc.

Both Newton and Einstein were professors at prestegious universities and gave lectures, as professors usually do at universities. However, it is said, that many of the lectures they gave were mostly to empty chairs. In their day, I suppose, few (of the learned class or those who could afford to attend university) could understand or even cared about what they had to say.

Why is it that so few attended their lectures?

Because they were ahead of their time and most could not grasp their concepts---nor did they need to, or want too because the effort to payback ratio didn’t add up

Why is it that such great personages were treated so disrespectfully in their day?

Regardless of intellect, good looks, privilege upbringing, or big wad of cash, respect eludes all

We are not here to be “respected” but to respect

And, does this kind of thing go on in our time?

Yeah baby!

I wonder if Milton could tell us who are the folks (that are mostly being ignored) that we should be listening to in our day and age?

All leaders have jobs to do like be mindful of the economy, protection from enemy attack, and general welfare of those they serve---but their jobs end there.

Physical survival is a good thing but that’s not what this life is about, this life is about spit shining your soul for the real life that will take place elsewhere.

I was in the military and some of us put forth the effort and hard work to spit shine our own booths, some paid others to do the dirty work to spit shined their booths for them---well when it comes to army booths it really makes no difference who shines them---but when it comes to building integrity it can only come from your own effort.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Hi Sleeper,

Here is the Link

ETA

Hi ETA,

Not ET technology----but I’m not going to make any judgment on its affect because belief is a powerful tool, and many sick people are healed by plain old sugar pills, placebos---and that’s the bottom line.

In the old days it was called snake oil---and people swore by it too---

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sleeper,
What do you think of Jim Sparks?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Sleeper,
What do you think of Jim Sparks?

Paranoid

top topics