It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by omeletteHi Sleeper.

My toolbox was empty last time I looked - is there a complaints procedure?

Hi omelette,

No way man! Milton personally checks all tool boxes before they are shipped out---

Back on track. I've been reading up on stuff that may support the notion that there is something to this being a multi-timeline universe. If this is so and taking reincarnation as a given, how come there are few if any stories about people remembering past lives where say, Hitler came out on top?

Hitler didn’t come out on top on any timeline, and we don’t reincarnate to other timelines because time is “irrelevant”.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
Sir Sleeper, any interesting news lately from Milton?

Hi bean,
No smoking guns if that’s what you mean, which is in line with the no smoking laws sweeping across the nations---drum role!---what can I say? it’s one of those slow Thursdays here in the Midwest.

Seems like everything is quiet again about aliens and whatnot..especially on ATS..oh and is that one ufo from germany that they took a picture of, is it really extraterrestrial? im not sure if any one asked before sorry ahead of time

It’s not really quiet it’s more like stealth quiet, they don’t want to wake up earth's populations to the wonders of the universe, and the things they are currently involved in here on earth.

There were several extraterrestrial flights over Germany lately but they are being quiet and going about their business as usual, that one you mentioned was real btw

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

How much does it seriously affect our own energy makeup?

Not one iota spiritually speaking.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sleeper,
What do you think of George Green's disclosure (part 1 & 2) located here?
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Annee

How much does it seriously affect our own energy makeup?

Not one iota spiritually speaking.

Hi sleeper,

I agree but we have vehicles (bodies) as well and they do get affected on a scale that we probably cannot even comprehend at this time. I do not believe we should be allowing our artificially created environment to change our own makeup, it only leads to our demise.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

You once mentioned (I could be remembering wrong) that along with Milton, there were two other entities in your mix--what do they do?

Does Milton a composit of many or is he/she/it an individual soul/being/entity?

My tool box is pristine ,,,Hell, I just of sit, point and stare into it while drinking a cocktail --LOL.

What is the purpose of ET allowing more of their sightings?

Are our USA (or is this international) black ops messing up?

Will Hillary be our next president?--I have a feeling that the powers behind the world wide investment bankers have signed the deal on her.

Please clarify the Right/Wrong, Bad/Good mess (ET has passed the tests, right?) SO, Did we humans sign up for this tour of duty or did we f--k up or are we an experiment, or are we here to discover all of the above with out judgement?

I assume that we still have some free will within this Earth stage show, if our heart and intent is true, but we get stuck or mired in others free will messes, does/will ET help or is this another take the good with the bad, both being irrelevant and part of the play?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

by sleeper:
Some programs in the unmentionable sectors do. (regarding do "they" have prescriptions or goals to fill)

Hi sleeper: I was wondering. Do these prescriptions sometimes involve biological materials?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by no_boxes
Sleeper,
What do you think of George Green's disclosure (part 1 & 2) located here?
www.consciousmedianetwork.com...

Not familiar with Green and lack the time to be, but if you give me a synopsis of what he is talking about I can give my perspective

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Hi sleeper,
I agree but we have vehicles (bodies) as well and they do get affected on a scale that we probably cannot even comprehend at this time. I do not believe we should be allowing our artificially created environment to change our own makeup, it only leads to our demise.

Hi amigo,

EMF and other radiations we in the modern world are bombarded with on a daily basis because of the electrical cocoons we live in, our houses offices, and our cars, is part of the evolution we are designed to interact with and become part of.

The alternative is to live in huts without electrical appliances, cell phones, heating and air-conditioning, clean water, waste treatment, hospitals, schools, easy access to food and drink---all the things that make the rat race possible.

More than a third of the world population lives in huts in third world countries and many would sell their souls to have air-conditioning and heat, clean water to drink, hospitals, schools, food and beverage and cell phones.

The rat race sucks but living without it sucks a lot more.

Besides, we are moving towards more radio active lives as we speed into the future and nearer to our real home in the stars where those who are ahead of us live and are made of pure energy

Granted energy can be mishandled and dangerous but for the vast majority of existence energy is life---but few here on earth get that.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hi Sleeper,

You once mentioned (I could be remembering wrong) that along with Milton, there were two other entities in your mix--what do they do?

They have the fun jobs and my interaction with them remains obscured, I don’t have all the details on them but when they drop in it’s party time and we are off to some exclusive and mysterious destination, I hope they open up to me with more details some day.

Does Milton a composit of many or is he/she/it an individual soul/being/entity?

He is a single entitity, but he is not available---

My tool box is pristine ,,,Hell, I just of sit, point and stare into it while drinking a cocktail --LOL.

Yeah, tool boxes are a hassle---they demand so much of us----and the payoff is so far away.

I know what you mean, that is why most tools remain pristine, shiny and new, they get very little wear and tear---most of us need baby steps to get to where we are going

What is the purpose of ET allowing more of their sightings?

They like to tease some out of their denial mode.

Are our USA (or is this international) black ops messing up?

Black ops is a huge organ with many branches and tentacles, and acts like the glands of the solar system, some parts of it function well but other parts flare up now and then.

Will Hillary be our next president?--I have a feeling that the powers behind the world wide investment bankers have signed the deal on her.

They don’t want me to prognosticate

Please clarify the Right/Wrong, Bad/Good mess (ET has passed the tests, right?)

Those running the show have passed the test, but the endurance test on earth is for us not them.

SO, Did we humans sign up for this tour of duty or did we f--k up or are we an experiment, or are we here to discover all of the above with out judgement?

All of the above, but that judgment thing snarls many in its sticky web---where most end up rotting.

I assume that we still have some free will within this Earth stage show, if our heart and intent is true, but we get stuck or mired in others free will messes, does/will ET help or is this another take the good with the bad, both being irrelevant and part of the play?

We will take the good, the bad and especially the ugly, otherwise we run the risk of lawsuits by the PC cops.---

[edit on 20-7-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

by sleeper:
Some programs in the unmentionable sectors do. (regarding do "they" have prescriptions or goals to fill)

Hi sleeper: I was wondering. Do these prescriptions sometimes involve biological materials?

Without getting into the gory details, yes.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sleeper,

What do you make of the recent crop circles popping up in england?

Are they real? If so why are they being sent?

Are they are warning to mere mortals of the dangers either posed by the "elite" upon us, or upon the earth or something else?

Why are they only being perpetuated in europe?

The Zeta's, I beleive you have heard of them, beleive that where the crop circles appear are the areas that will be safe during the coming times of earth upheavel - as in the rising and sinking of continents by the re-appearance of Planet X or Nubiru or the like.

Can you, please, Sleeper put an answer to this Planet X/Nubiru tale.phenomenon and tell us whether it does exist and is it inside our solar system now, and what/how will it affect the earth with its passing if anything at all?

Are any sort of ancients/alien/ET's going to return from the distant past to cleanse the earth of all the corruption and the like?

Thanks Sleeper, your insight and advice is priceless

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
sleeper,

What do you make of the recent crop circles popping up in england?

Are they real? If so why are they being sent?

Most are real and they carry exclusive messages for certain humans and other entities---they are more than cosmic art they are enlightening and confirmation on many levels for many souls.

Are they are warning to mere mortals of the dangers either posed by the "elite" upon us, or upon the earth or something else?

They are not warnings

Why are they only being perpetuated in europe?

They are everywhere but Europe has limited agriculture space and most people report them, so when a text message from the gods needs maximum exposure England is the place to do it.

The Zeta's, I beleive you have heard of them, beleive that where the crop circles appear are the areas that will be safe during the coming times of earth upheavel - as in the rising and sinking of continents by the re-appearance of Planet X or Nubiru or the like.

Not true

Can you, please, Sleeper put an answer to this Planet X/Nubiru tale.phenomenon and tell us whether it does exist and is it inside our solar system now, and what/how will it affect the earth with its passing if anything at all?

No planet X on its way to disrupt planet earth or its people.

Are any sort of ancients/alien/ET's going to return from the distant past to cleanse the earth of all the corruption and the like?

Not going to happen----however, the earth and the space around it is buzzing with copious numbers of extraterrestrials from across the galaxy like never before. There is a gala event of sorts in progress but they are not here to make a big splash concerning major or abrupt planetary changes---at least not in anyway that most humans will wake up and take notice of.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper, How is this year’s garden looking?

Am I correct that you have indicated many and or all major religions were fabricated and installed by E.T.?

Although maybe not a religion in the strictest sense Darwinism, Atheism, and Science in general all require a certain amount of faith in something or other to be considered the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Were any of these belief systems also installed by ET or are they man made stories?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers
Hi Sleeper, How is this year’s garden looking?

Hi tom,
We had a wet spring this year in my part of the country therefore everything is in full bloom, and I’m liking it.

Am I correct that you have indicated many and or all major religions were fabricated and installed by E.T.?

Yes, I’m guilty of perpetuating such rumors

Although maybe not a religion in the strictest sense Darwinism, Atheism, and Science in general all require a certain amount of faith in something or other to be considered the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Were any of these belief systems also installed by ET or are they man made stories?

Darwinism, Atheism, all the sciences and even political insanities are nothing more than toys. Designed to amuse us and keep us out of trouble while we are isolated inside our playpen/prison earth.

I don’t mean that as demeaning in anyway and for those who are offended by such slander on the human “intellect”, they will be put in time out---

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

Can you elaborate on the "Gala" or am I the only one on the "B" list--again,,,LOL.

During the past year, I have had the most horrendous. non-sensical, and very stressing and sad personal experiences (and I mean none of it should have happened). Through it all my entire way of thinking about everything, family, religion, politics, human insanity, etc. has changed dramatically.

I hardly recognize my previous ways and thoughts, could be mid-life crisis,,,LOL

Given the rash of publications re: quasi-spiritualism (is Oprah an ET?),
the indications that our science (certainly astronomy) may be way off etc.

Obviously, I believe this is happening to many right now. Any explanation from Milton? Or is this just a phase?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey sleeper,

Can you elaborate on the "Gala" or am I the only one on the "B" list--again,,,LOL.

Don’t tell me you forgot to RSVP----that is so important!

Sorry I can’t elaborate.

During the past year, I have had the most horrendous. non-sensical, and very stressing and sad personal experiences (and I mean none of it should have happened). Through it all my entire way of thinking about everything, family, religion, politics, human insanity, etc. has changed dramatically.
I hardly recognize my previous ways and thoughts, could be mid-life crisis,,,LOL

Bottom line regardless of the meat grinder you may have been through in the past and present the only thing that counts is what is ahead, perhaps using some of those tools will help.

Given the rash of publications re: quasi-spiritualism (is Oprah an ET?),
the indications that our science (certainly astronomy) may be way off etc.

Oprah has her agenda to play with. And astronomy has always been a mystery and an unknown to our best minds---it was all theory and it remains all theory---and so what that we humans remain in the dark concerning science---we have been changing our perceptions of the world along with our text books about every hundred years or so---that’s the way of life on earth and will be for the foreseeable future.

Obviously, I believe this is happening to many right now. Any explanation from Milton? Or is this just a phase?

It’s a phase that will only pass for those who remain unaware in the first place. Those who are aware to any degree should sit back and let life happen---but don’t quit your day job, the mortgage and other bills still need attention.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Those who are aware to any degree should sit back and let life happen---but don’t quit your day job, the mortgage and other bills still need attention.

What? I thought those of us on the inside track got extra points and a helpful push. You mean we have to work and pay bills like the other slobs? No offense intended.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You are 100 percent truth in my book. You know when a person lies because they have to remember everything they say and sometimes the same questions come up and something sliips and they give a different answer. But you have always replied with the same questions with the same answers and that my friend tells me your speaking with truth. One that caught my eye was integrity. You have mentioned the important tool of integrity. We as infants to our watchers lack this tool and hope someday we come out of this shell threw learning or re-learning. Again I appreciate your guidance to us and know that you have been a great help in reaching out to many that need this guidance. I'm a better person because of you. Also, thanks for telling Milton about my embarrassing encounter to my watchers. I know that they forgive me but are probably laughing histerically about it.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper.

The 'illegal alien' from Mexico who picked the oranges in California, that were used by another worker in some factory to make this bottle of orangeade Snapple, for example, or other 'slave wage' workers making some other products "Made on Earth", probably have no idea that cartons of the stuff they are making are probably going to be 'shipped' off planet.

What I am asking is a pretty simple question. How much of what is produced on Earth is shipped off planet, for consumption in places 'out of this world'?

For example, it is a well known idea that the Chinese, and others, use prison labor to produce products that they turn around and sell on the open markets, in places like the US and Europe, etc. This speaks to the issue of Earth itself, as you say, being a prison planet. Are earthlings being used by the aliens as 'wage slaves'? Are earthlings merely 'working class slaves' producing goods that are being sent out there to other worldly destinations? (For consumption by some freaking aliens!)

Is it a funny coincidence, that the bottle of Snapple has a registered trademarked on it saying, "Made from the best stuff on Earth". This somehow gives me the impression that loads of the stuff is being exported to other worlds... And what about German beer or French wine, or Italian extra virgin olive oil? I suppose they ship that stuff to the freaking aliens as well?

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join