It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
What? I thought those of us on the inside track got extra points and a helpful push. You mean we have to work and pay bills like the other slobs? No offense intended.

Hi John,

Everyone pays their dues, now or later. Even those rich snobs born with a silver spoon up their rear-----and the poor snobs who drool with envy because they don’t have a silver spoon up their rear.

You of all people should know that John, having straddled both ends of that spectrum---

PS, I know that you know that, I’m just prattling

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

The 'illegal alien' from Mexico who picked the oranges in California, that were used by another worker in some factory to make this bottle of orangeade Snapple, for example, or other 'slave wage' workers making some other products "Made on Earth", probably have no idea that cartons of the stuff they are making are probably going to be 'shipped' off planet.

The thing about those illegal aliens from Mexico is that they are willing to die for meager wages in the USA---because in their own countries those meager American wages go a long way.

Those of them that manage to make it into this country feel themselves blessed beyond anything spoiled Americans such as yourself could ever understand.

What I am asking is a pretty simple question. How much of what is produced on Earth is shipped off planet, for consumption in places 'out of this world'?

Just like Chinese goods, we import more than we export---in other words more stuff is coming into our planet than is going out.

For example, it is a well known idea that the Chinese, and others, use prison labor to produce products that they turn around and sell on the open markets, in places like the US and Europe, etc. This speaks to the issue of Earth itself, as you say, being a prison planet. Are earthlings being used by the aliens as 'wage slaves'? Are earthlings merely 'working class slaves' producing goods that are being sent out there to other worldly destinations? (For consumption by some freaking aliens!)

Only the stuff you personally have produced Mr. X. And most of it has been returned as defective----you really need to work on your quality control buster!

Is it a funny coincidence, that the bottle of Snapple has a registered trademarked on it saying, "Made from the best stuff on Earth". This somehow gives me the impression that loads of the stuff is being exported to other worlds... And what about German beer or French wine, or Italian extra virgin olive oil? I suppose they ship that stuff to the freaking aliens as well?

Don’t fret there will be plenty of Snapple and Italian virgin olive oil for you---we will make sure of that---that’s the least we can do for our domestic overly indulged slaves as yourself----

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
I know that they forgive me but are probably laughing histerically about it.

Hi chrhenn32,

They really do empathize with those who are struggling to truly understand the program, and they never laugh when there is sincerity and determination to understand.

But they do get a lot of laughs at those people whose egos have bloated up like balloons and have surpassed the force of gravity to keep their feet firmly on terra firma---lol

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Originally posted by sleeper

Hi John,
Everyone pays their dues, now or later. Even those rich snobs born with a silver spoon up their rear-----and the poor snobs who drool with envy because they don’t have a silver spoon up their rear.

You of all people should know that John, having straddled both ends of that spectrum.

But they do get a lot of laughs at those people whose egos have bloated up like balloons and have surpassed the force of gravity to keep their feet firmly on terra firma---lol

Tut, tut Sleeper. Don’t take your beef with Milton out on me. Its not like I invited him to Las Vegas. He just showed up and asked for a place to stay. My purpose is not to make you jealous with rage but he says he is going to take me to Saturn. Ta, ta.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sleeeper,
Can you explain our family ties when we come here? Why do we come to our parents? Is is just familiarity, have we been around these people for many lives? Is it always our choice who we come to?

Also do any people come to earth just to help the planet or are all of us here to improve ourselves and grow?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tut, tut Sleeper. Don’t take your beef with Milton out on me. Its not like I invited him to Las Vegas. He just showed up and asked for a place to stay. My purpose is not to make you jealous with rage but he says he is going to take me to Saturn. Ta, ta.

Which has a breathable atmosphere and cities populated by human beings who look just like us, right John? After all, George Adamski says this is true and you're on record here as believing Adamski.
Have a nice trip. We'll keep the light on for ya.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

No beef with you John, that silver spoon thing was a rhetorical statement meaning that the size of one’s wallet has nothing to do with why we are here and certainly nothing to do with where we go from here.

Yet most of us get hung up on those “small” distractions and end up with attitude.

But back to you and Milton, man you are going to love Saturn this time of year dude! I assume you are going in July or August?---any way the beaches are not crowded during those months and the water is a perfect 70 degrees Fahrenheit----the chicks ooh la la, and they like the older guys too

But be sure to bring your toupee just in case---

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adica1
Sleeeper,
Can you explain our family ties when we come here? Why do we come to our parents?

Some of us come to give our parents a reason for living. Some come for a specific lessen they will learn from a particular family or the family structure. The reasons are as numerous as there are people.

Is is just familiarity, have we been around these people for many lives?

Many of us have crossed paths many times with those we are presently with---that includes non family members like friends, neighbors, work associates, and even enemies.

Is it always our choice who we come to?

For many it’s a choice but not all who are here had a choice on family or anything else.

Also do any people come to earth just to help the planet or are all of us here to improve ourselves and grow?

Those who are here for a specific purpose or reason other than to improve themselves are not searching---they know what it is they are here to do.

The rest of us---the vast majority, are here to fix or rejuvenate ourselves. Once we do that we become assets rather than drains on those we come into contact with.

We make the world a better place by being better people---if everyone on this planet was up to speed in a good way, this planet would be a cool place to live for all.

Regardless of our lot in life we all can add our two cents towards a better world

It’s not rocket science or an impossible task to achieve; it’s simply the removal of hate, envy and ego from our repertoire---dang, that big word makes it sound so painful---

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It’s not rocket science or an impossible task to achieve; it’s simply the removal of hate, envy and ego from our repertoire---dang, that big word makes it sound so painful---

So, if it is painful is that an indication that we are not removing it from the menu and still feeding on those poisons, instead of feeding on nuturing good will? Or, does the fight against indulging in negative emotions still feel like crap no matter what and that's what we have to endure?

I don't know if it's me or if almost everyone else is unconscious, but it seems that people are playing power games with each other all the time. Like there is some battle for social position. Seems like a foolishly childish game to waste a lifetime doing, or even fighting wars over. It seems to be that competition stemming from envy is the cause of most the BS on earth, from war to our basic everyday interactions with others. And yet we do live in a universe in which everything is eating everything else. I personally don't get it, yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
Hello Sleeper.

The 'illegal alien' from Mexico who picked the oranges in California, that were used by another worker in some factory to make this bottle of orangeade Snapple, for example, or other 'slave wage' workers making some other products "Made on Earth", probably have no idea that cartons of the stuff they are making are probably going to be 'shipped' off planet.

The thing about those illegal aliens from Mexico is that they are willing to die for meager wages in the USA---because in their own countries those meager American wages go a long way.

Those of them that manage to make it into this country feel themselves blessed beyond anything spoiled Americans such as yourself could ever understand.

What I am asking is a pretty simple question. How much of what is produced on Earth is shipped off planet, for consumption in places 'out of this world'?

Just like Chinese goods, we import more than we export---in other words more stuff is coming into our planet than is going out.

For example, it is a well known idea that the Chinese, and others, use prison labor to produce products that they turn around and sell on the open markets, in places like the US and Europe, etc. This speaks to the issue of Earth itself, as you say, being a prison planet. Are earthlings being used by the aliens as 'wage slaves'? Are earthlings merely 'working class slaves' producing goods that are being sent out there to other worldly destinations? (For consumption by some freaking aliens!)

Only the stuff you personally have produced Mr. X. And most of it has been returned as defective----you really need to work on your quality control buster!

Is it a funny coincidence, that the bottle of Snapple has a registered trademarked on it saying, "Made from the best stuff on Earth". This somehow gives me the impression that loads of the stuff is being exported to other worlds... And what about German beer or French wine, or Italian extra virgin olive oil? I suppose they ship that stuff to the freaking aliens as well?

Don’t fret there will be plenty of Snapple and Italian virgin olive oil for you---we will make sure of that---that’s the least we can do for our domestic overly indulged slaves as yourself----

Hello Sleeper!

Thanks for your comment.

I detect a note of hostility in your responses to folks lately.

I hope things are going well for you. Please, don't ever let life's ups and downs get you down, and then take it out on your readers. After all, our lives are here today and gone tommorrow. Cheer up, Sleeper! Being hostile to folks certainly isn't going to endear you to anyone.

Somehow I can't envision the freaking aliens guzzling down cartons of orangeade Snapple.

Oh, and you said, "Just like Chinese goods, we import more than we export---in other words more stuff is coming into our planet than is going out."

That's funny, but I haven't seen any products in WalMart saying "Made on Mars", etc.

It is always a pleasure to hear from you, even when you're being hostile. (And, I know you have to 'toe the party line' so I won't take your politically incorrect comments too seriously.) Just make sure to keep the Snapple flowing in...

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Originally posted by schuyler

Which has a breathable atmosphere and cities populated by human beings who look just like us, right John? After all, George Adamski says this is true and you're on record here as believing Adamski.
Have a nice trip. We'll keep the light on for ya.

Thanks for your comments Schuyler. I believe that George Adamski was talking about the Moon. I don't remember him saying anything about Saturn which is the planet Milton is taking me to. But no matter because Saturn has a breathable atmosphere and is populated by human beings just like us also. Again, thanks for your post.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Are all of our planets in this Solar system inhabited?

Are they on different dimensions than earth?.

Which ones are human (just like us)?

Are they at the same evolution, meaning are they prisons--meaning shilelded learning places or for other purposes?

Do most inhabited planets have more than one sentient (humanlike) beings?

Who put the bop in the.....LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenfish
So, if it is painful is that an indication that we are not removing it from the menu and still feeding on those poisons, instead of feeding on nuturing good will?

Doing the right thing in all situations should not be painful, awkward perhaps, until you get the hang of it.

Or, does the fight against indulging in negative emotions still feel like crap no matter what and that's what we have to endure?

Depends on how deep in the crap we are. Many of us have learned to enjoy the adrenalin rush we get from making others feel bad. Capturing those feeling one at a time and analyzing why we enjoy hate envy and ego should eventually break one free of the insidiousness of those plagues.

Once out from under that cloud life will be enjoyable and not something we have to endure.

I don't know if it's me or if almost everyone else is unconscious, but it seems that people are playing power games with each other all the time. Like there is some battle for social position.

To succeed you may need to run with a different crowd, whether that crowd is virtual or physical they have equal influence on how we act and think. Peer pressure and all the other influences we try to emulate in others so that we can “fit in” is our biggest obstacle to cleaning up our attic.

Seems like a foolishly childish game to waste a lifetime doing, or even fighting wars over.

Wars serve a larger purpose beyond the individual---this is a war planet and will remain a war planet for many generations to come.

It seems to be that competition stemming from envy is the cause of most the BS on earth,

Competition is a way to facility a better product and service for the consumer, you and me. Envy is a copout often used to justify hate.

from war to our basic everyday interactions with others. And yet we do live in a universe in which everything is eating everything else. I personally don't get it, yet.

This planet is a rat race and a “dog-eat-dog” world, if it wasn’t then what purpose would it serve?

This earth is not utopia, it is a place designed to separate the rats and dogs from those who don’t wish to live like the rats and dogs.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Are all of our planets in this Solar system inhabited?

To a certain degree

Are they on different dimensions than earth?.

Some of the inhabitants have that capability

Which ones are human (just like us)?

More than one or two

Are they at the same evolution, meaning are they prisons--meaning shilelded learning places or for other purposes?

All of the above and then some

Do most inhabited planets have more than one sentient (humanlike) beings?

All of them do, just like here on earth, except here on earth the differences are stealth and subtle

Who put the bop in the.....LOL

Al Gore put the “bop” in “Be-Bop. I could be wrong but I’m sure he will take credit for it if asked.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Thanks for your comments Schuyler. I believe that George Adamski was talking about the Moon. I don't remember him saying anything about Saturn which is the planet Milton is taking me to.

Actually Adamski didn't talk much about the Moon. But he did visit a Saturnian Scout ship piloted by Zuhl. Adamski's Martian friend, Firkon, picked him up at his hotel in Los Angeles in a Pontiac and drove him to the site where the Scout had landed. (Inside the Space Ships by George Adamski, New York: Abelard-Schuman, 1955, 7:114+.) On the mothership he met several more people from Saturn. The mothership had a multi-planetary crew. There were people from Mars and Venus also aboard. The ladies, says Adamski, were particularly attractive, and ranged from twenty to over two thousand years old.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by schuyler

Actually Adamski didn't talk much about the Moon.

That may be but your statement "Adamski says...." about the atmosphere and the population refered to the Moon not Saturn. Milton is taking me to Saturn not the Moon.

Even as you missed the point you were inadvertantly correct about the 'breathable atmosphere' and population on Saturn.

Open your windows and take a deep breath of that Northwest fresh air. The air on the moon and Saturn smells slightly different. I suppose.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Peer pressure and all the other influences we try to emulate in others so that we can “fit in” is our biggest obstacle to cleaning up our attic.

This earth is not utopia, it is a place designed to separate the rats and dogs from those who don’t wish to live like the rats and dogs.

You have to be a rat to win a rat race.

Thanks, it's all very useful information to me.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Open your windows and take a deep breath of that Northwest fresh air. The air on the moon and Saturn smells slightly different. I suppose.

Well, it has a lot of H2O in it today. As far as breathing the 'atmosphere' on the moon or saturn, I don't think I would survive the experience.

Say hello to Zuhl while you're there. If you mention Adamski's name they may upgrade you to a better suite at the Saturn Hilton.

[edit on 7/23/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Are the humans that run the planet through greed, planning to minimize the population of earth through disasters and military rule to have the optimal population of 500,000,000?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
WHEW!!!!
I made it...
This is my first post and I joined just to be able to ask questions.
read all of "Are Extraterrestrials real? As real as the Nose on Your Face"
read the blog "a day in the Life of.."
read all of this thread
I had many questions and wrote them all down and crossed them off my list as I found them asked by others. I still have many left. Before I ask, let me say I don't come to sites like this and I was dumbfounded by the
outright rudeness here. My coming here is serendipitous, but I have been
on the "quest" for many years. I am not starting from scratch, I figured out the meaning of life long ago - I stayed up all night once & it finally dawned on me - (we each give meaning to our own lives), but the "How did we get here and what happens after" stuff was never answered to my satisfaction ...yet. Somewhere during my 'quest' I asked myself; "What if I met someone who had all the answers, would I believe him/her?"
That's where I am now, but sleepers posts sound sane to me (I can't vouch
for my own sanity...or can I?)

DOGS
Sorry to hear that nothing of them continues. Just lost one recently and
it feels like a member of the family has died. To think of all they do for us (rescue dogs, service dogs, etc), they are a most excellent gift to humankind. I got a 6-week old German Shepard the other day and while training him, he tried to go to an area that is restricted (for now) and I told him "Jake, I want you to own this house, every nook & cranny but first you have to show me something". Then I felt like the dog.

Question: Do we inhabit different races/genders in our reincarnations?
Question: Is petroleum really decayed biomass or something different

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join