It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Happiness suggests a grooming of ones ego, to know one is happy is to know what makes one happy, which suggest biase

Happiness is a gift we give to ourselves and requires no ego. Ego is always searching for happiness but finds it elusive

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So what if one feels neither happy nor sad and is not searching for happiness either? Almost empathy....

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
So what if one feels neither happy nor sad and is not searching for happiness either? Almost empathy....

You know this is coming right?---lol

Whatever makes you happy---

I rarely smile, and most people may think me sad or grumpy---happiness is not a superficial face feature or giddy personality---happiness is the absence of gloom and doom---unless gloom and doom is what makes you happy---and then that’s a whole other story.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I have a question that may need insight from higher above. There is a situation that I have been looking at for quite some time now. You may have heard of the peak-oil phenomenon that has been going around lately. It is said that the three largest oil fields are now producing less and set for decline as we speak (cantarel, ghawar, and the one in UAE). The largest amount of oil extracted was in May of 2005 for the sweet light crude at 85 million barrels per day and now most of the stuff being extracted is the gunky stuff (high in sulfur content) heavy crude. We only produced 84.5mb last year and over 300,000 barrels less this year putting us at a little over 84mb for May of 2007. Discoveries around the world cannot make up for the depletion that is currently occuring. This is the reason why we have been seeing a trend of higher gas prices on a yearly basis since October of 2004. It is said we are in a point of no return situation and we may be headed for some rough and hard times that will rival the great depression but this time there is no way out. The world population in 1900 was less than a billion people. In just 100 years the world population ballooned to over 6 billion. Cheap energy has made the population boom possible and our lives easier. It is said that we are now headed back down the trend and that it is impossible to mitigate human suffering that will have to take place to reduce the population to the level the world was intended. My question to you is that am I way off to presume that there will be an oil crisis and human suffering would have to occur to get back to where we were prior to the industrial revolution? Is this just some theory someone made up to make money by scaring the pants off of people? I have heard that some engineers working on fields that have witnessed depletion that were no longer manageable in those fields are scared of what is coming knowing that the fields that the world depends on should of by now been drying up since they are decades old. Maybe Milton can explain if this was intended for us to endure or that the higher entities will save us by coming up with new technologies by having another Einstein come up with a blueprint or scetch of a new way to power our infrastructure. Maybe this could be the sign of the times that many have been saying. Could you ask Milton if this is even a problem to worry about? Should we prepare for this coming disaster that many keep saying? Thanks again.

Chris H.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

unless gloom and doom is what makes you happy---and then that’s a whole other story.

LOL - dang, that's a good one! Your sense of humor inbetween talking about such serious subjects is fascinating, it must be said.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Love that movie. One of my favorites is "Destination Moon"
Annee

I don’t recall ever seeing “Destination Moon” I will look on ebay for it, thanks!

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
Could you ask Milton if this is even a problem to worry about? Should we prepare for this coming disaster that many keep saying? Thanks again.

Chris H.

High gas prices at the pump are simply a wake up call to force us into other already available energy sources---nevertheless there is plenty of oil available while we make that awkward transition.

You must admit that we humans love drama in our lives and therefore are drawn to those who make careers out of peddling disaster stories, which create drama for us.

Because of our innate insecurities we are easy prey for "gloom and doom" type propaganda.

The world is not going down the tubes---hit a few road bumps as it always has yes---the population is not going to decrease it will increase---and the standard of living will increase substantially for more and more people for the next several decades and then go into high gear for many hundreds of years into the future---for those who plan on being here that long things will be a whole lot better---space cities and all those other bells and whistles that futuristic planets get.

A word to the wise---whenever a Chicken Little approaches run in the other direction---they only want your money and your soul---if they can get it

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitearcher
LOL - dang, that's a good one! Your sense of humor inbetween talking about such serious subjects is fascinating, it must be said.

Thanks whitearcher---lol

Serious subjects are for politicians “ruining” for office---I avoid the stuff whenever possible---

Btw I love your signature---

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hello Sleeper

I have been reading through most of the postings on this huge thread and a sense of peacefullness came to me. For years I have wondered how my contiousness works. I questioned what happens once I die and that all is known would be lost. It did not make sense to me that all I know around me would still exsist after I am gone since I would not be there to see it. Sounds strange to think this way but having no one to converse this to in fear of being labled a nut, this has haunted my thoughts. After reading your blog it seems to fit in as to why I think the way I do. None of my family share my insite which makes me feel so alone at times. As I stated in some other thread posting I feel I am the only one who is awake. I have a deep curiosity and fear of the unknown aspects of our galaxy and upon reading your thread I think I can relax in my thinking and go forth without fear, my curiosity has been heightened to this new knowledge though.

[edit on 9/6/07 by Rhain]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I don’t recall ever seeing “Destination Moon” I will look on ebay for it, thanks!

Then you can't be as old as I am. Destination Moon and released shortly before that "Rocketship X-M' remain the 2 most exciting movies (for me) of all time. I still watch them both occasionally. Rocketship X-M was shown in black and white and when they get to Mars, where it is raining, the projectionist would place a filter over the lens to make the Mars landscape a bluish color.

Destination Moon was produced by George Pal and was in color. It was so realistic that there was no doubt in my mind that this was real. Of course this was one of the first true 'disinformation' space movies as the gravity on the moon was portrayed as one sixth that of earth and they needed space helmuts to breath because it was supposedly a vacuum on the moon. Today, a few of us know better, but it was very exciting in those days (1952).

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Serious subjects are for politicians “ruining” for office---I avoid the stuff whenever possible---

Don't we all?
I find it futile spending time discussing politicians, or any other gov agency for that matter, that continues to create one lie after another.

Btw I love your signature---

Me too

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi sleeper,

I'm just trying to get some practical information that can be put to a "good" use, surely you can't fault me for that. As for time or process I have no respect whatsoever, I only recognize the now (present) - no patience for waiting. There are great many things that could be done right now, and someone somewhere has the right answers/facts in their possession, just a matter of getting to them.

If you feel you have fulfilled what you were set to do in this life then I'm little envious of you but never the less happy for you that you can move on. Myself, I still feel deep inside that I have to accomplish some things, and thus I have this immense craving for knowledge not available through normal means. And you got all that water with you but aren't letting us thirsty travelers drink it.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Hello Sleeper

I have been reading through most of the postings on this huge thread and a sense of peacefullness came to me. For years I have wondered how my contiousness works. I questioned what happens once I die and that all is known would be lost. It did not make sense to me that all I know around me would still exsist after I am gone since I would not be there to see it. Sounds strange to think this way but having no one to converse this to in fear of being labled a nut, this has haunted my thoughts. After reading your blog it seems to fit in as to why I think the way I do. None of my family share my insite which makes me feel so alone at times. As I stated in some other thread posting I feel I am the only one who is awake. I have a deep curiosity and fear of the unknown aspects of our galaxy and upon reading your thread I think I can relax in my thinking and go forth without fear, my curiosity has been heightened to this new knowledge though.

Hi Rhain,

Thanks for posting your feedback on this thread many do it via u2u because of the ridicule factor from the peanut gallery---

There is a very strong element on this planet that wishes to keep people in a constant state of fear and ignorance about what life is really about---life is not as complicated as many wish it be.

Obviously as you have stated about your own family convincing them of the bigger picture is an up hill battle---but the fact is we are not here to fix other people we are here to fix ourselves first, and if we can accomplish that then we can concentrate on other things and be better equipped to do those other things whatever they may be.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Then you can't be as old as I am.

No one’s that old John---

Destination Moon and released shortly before that "Rocketship X-M' remain the 2 most exciting movies (for me) of all time. I still watch them both occasionally. Rocketship X-M was shown in black and white and when they get to Mars, where it is raining, the projectionist would place a filter over the lens to make the Mars landscape a bluish color.

Wow, maybe I’m not from this planet I never heard of that one either---I’m off to ebay once more

Destination Moon was produced by George Pal and was in color. It was so realistic that there was no doubt in my mind that this was real. Of course this was one of the first true 'disinformation' space movies as the gravity on the moon was portrayed as one sixth that of earth and they needed space helmuts to breath because it was supposedly a vacuum on the moon. Today, a few of us know better, but it was very exciting in those days (1952).

That’s why! I wasn’t dropped off here until 1952---lol---and that was on the other side of the pond

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Hi sleeper,

I'm just trying to get some practical information that can be put to a "good" use, surely you can't fault me for that. As for time or process I have no respect whatsoever, I only recognize the now (present) - no patience for waiting. There are great many things that could be done right now, and someone somewhere has the right answers/facts in their possession, just a matter of getting to them.

Information from the gods is privileged info and has never been a right---nevertheless seek for the right reason and you will find everything you need to know to get “your” life in order----those who do that may then get additional info afterwards---impatience is not a virtue but a stumbling block for those who drink too much from it.

If you feel you have fulfilled what you were set to do in this life then I'm little envious of you but never the less happy for you that you can move on.

I have no obligation to tell my experiences or answer questions, I can stop anytime I want.

Truthfully I don’t look forward to finishing all those books I have started, or writing more---this is hard work especially since I don’t have to do any of it

Myself, I still feel deep inside that I have to accomplish some things, and thus I have this immense craving for knowledge not available through normal means.

If you mean like snap your fingers and fix all the world problems then perhaps you need look for another occupation---

The problems on this planet are immense and thousands of higher entities are working on them night and day---six and a half billion people is no small task and each and everyone of them---us---depend on personal attention from these entities, to get through their lives down here, and only those “highly” qualified have those assignments

There are three or four of them assigned to you alone---
---you are a challenge because usually one entity handles hundreds or thousands of people---

And you got all that water with you but aren't letting us thirsty travelers drink it.

Is that flattery or stink bait---
---I’m not a catfish---

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Sleeper just hear to say that I find your story to be quite fascinating, anyways I would love to read your blog so when its up send me a link...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravehearted
Sleeper just hear to say that I find your story to be quite fascinating, anyways I would love to read your blog so when its up send me a link...

Hi Bravehearted,

My blog is at the bottom of my post--and under member blogs at the top of ats pages

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ok thanks I haven't really had the time to go through most of this thread but I have read one of your other threads and I have a question for you.

From my understanding of what I have read you say that god does exist, but what I want to know is what exactly is the connection between ET and god because from your description of ET they seem to be more god-like creatures than physical beings with flaws such as humans...

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I have no obligation to tell my experiences or answer questions, I can stop anytime I want.

That statement just doesn't ring true to me. I doubt it. There is no way you can stop now. Milton won't let you. I was under the impression that Milton was your 'slave driver' (as you said in a previous post), and Milton won't let you stop, accoriding to my understanding of what you said earlier. The blog and threads might have become 'ball and chain', like a leash around your neck... and Milton won't let you get off that easily? Like you said earlier, 'be careful what you wish for'. You said it yourself that Milton was a 'slave driver', so I suspect he is sort of forcing you to do this work. Is Milton forcing you to write this material... or am I wrong? But of course, you'd never admit it even if it were true.

If I said we can stop reading this thread and makiing posts anytime we want, you probably wouldn't believe me either.

PS: Maybe if you bought a set of golf clubs, or found another obsession, you might at least be able to cut down? But, I seriously doubt you could stop cold turkey. No way!

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Rudolph_X]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Thanks Sleeper. You are right in that I was dwelling in excitement about the oil crisis and I couldn't understand why it was appealing to me. It is what you said. I felt close to doom and gloom because it was exciting but yet if it were to occur, I know I would probably change my mind fast seeing how hard life would be and our comforts of life here gone. I wanna ask you another question if you may? You mentioned evil entities clawing at your soul and taking several lifetimes to repair. Are you describing people like those with schizophrenia or bi-polar situations or even mentally challenged individuals that would go thru life with challenges in this life due to their prior lives dealing with evil entities that have damaged their souls because of practicing in witchcraft and other endeavors? That would make a lot of sense since the soul is manifested in every cell of the human body once inside of the host.
While I have your attention can you also describe what kind of entities these things are? My guess is that they are souls entering and leaving their assignments but I could be wrong:

www.youtube.com...

Again I won't be able to see this thread untiil Thursday of next week so I hope you may answer these two questions for me and I promise to not wallow you in so many questions. I just find your answers to my questions not only knowledgeable and true, but also its amazing that you knew some of this stuff that I have been dwelling in as though you knew me well. Now only if you can only get me to stop my occasional bad drinking habits I would really be on my way. Thanks.

Chris H.

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join