It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Personally I’m in disagreement with Milton, I think too much info is going out, especially if more people are not allowed to remember more of their trips---what’s the point of telling anything?

Why do you think that too much info is coming out? I mean isn't the future always in motion and difficult to say how it will transpire? Who knows maybe tomorrow morning majority of the planet wakes up and decides to take the "garbage" out and things all of a sudden change for "better"?

Or, is our future predetermined and known in the realms above this one? I ask then what's the point of playing it out, if an outcome is already known we do not have the "free will" to choose or change anything while here. It might sound like a paradox but it feels pretty clear to me, whether we take path A or B we'll all still end up at C regardless.

So, why even bother then, if all souls will eventually "learn their lessons" one way or the other, and end up wherever afterwards, why bother going through the whole ordeal at the first place. Unless this is played out for amusement purposes of those above us to give them something to do. It almost sounds like the Military - the Command always comes up with these silly little tasks or skirmishes to keep the troops occupied and busy - and away from daydreaming about leaving.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
King Of Clubs

The Grand Master of the Order of the Cards is the king of clubs, who carries the orb as emblematic of his dignity

Source

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kinda funny, Milton should be the one to appreciate this

Abduction Lamp

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I’m suppose to do the reading and give him a report of any interesting materials that might surface---concerning anyone getting too close to sensitive ET stuff that the clean up guys didn’t get to fast enough---

So as many truthseekers scour the internet or libraries for "good info" on ETs and UFOs.....others like yourself do the same to help sanitize the good stuff?
Or was I misreading your statement? Just as there are NASA types airbrushing out "good info" from space photos.....others are doing similar airbrush jobs to info on the internet or other sources?

Are people paid off to change stuff? Intimidation or what? How can you influence people getting good stuff out?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi sleeper,
Have you heard of the Owls vs. the Roosters? Apparently there are 2 groups of Watchers who have made the same vows of silence but have different views for how and when mankind should be "awakened". The Owls want us to stay asleep to be exploited while the Roosters want us to smell the coffee and get with the program. Under this theory, Milton would obviously be a Rooster. I can get sources if anyone wants. Just thought your take on this would be interesting!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Sleeper,

What do you make of this? Legit? Or another hoax?

youtube.com...

- whitearcher

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo

Why do you think that too much info is coming out? I mean isn't the future always in motion and difficult to say how it will transpire? Who knows maybe tomorrow morning majority of the planet wakes up and decides to take the "garbage" out and things all of a sudden change for "better"?

What makes you think that the majority wants to take the garbage out? The majority are happy where they are concerning their beliefs and are not interested in changing them.----have you tried changing anyone’s beliefs? If so you know how impossible a task that is.

Now if you wake up and take a good look in the mirror and decide that the person you are looking at needs changing then you are on to something---

Or, is our future predetermined and known in the realms above this one?

It is and if we keep to it we have failed and will come back and try again---the purpose of this life is to improve on it not stick with the predestined plan---or deviate down from it either

I ask then what's the point of playing it out, if an outcome is already known we do not have the "free will" to choose or change anything while here. It might sound like a paradox but it feels pretty clear to me, whether we take path A or B we'll all still end up at C regardless.

It’s not over until it’s over and free will allows for us to break free of our mediocre destiny

So, why even bother then, if all souls will eventually "learn their lessons" one way or the other, and end up wherever afterwards, why bother going through the whole ordeal at the first place.

You know why you are down here and in your case it’s not for punishment, its attitude you are working on, and because you are having problems directing that finger in your direction everything seems hopeless---as long as your happiness resides in the hands and actions of others you will never be happy---it’s your life---stop expecting others to make it better for you.

Unless this is played out for amusement purposes of those above us to give them something to do. It almost sounds like the Military - the Command always comes up with these silly little tasks or skirmishes to keep the troops occupied and busy - and away from daydreaming about leaving.

Quit the blame game and take responsibility for yourself---or stick with your predetermined program and waste yet another lifetime

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Kinda funny, Milton should be the one to appreciate this

Abduction Lamp

Wow! Is what he said the moment I showed that to Milton now he has to have one! He has so many toys already and there is no room in his ship for more---and he never picks them up---I have to do it

Thanks amigo---not! You knew that would happen didn't you?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot

I’m suppose to do the reading and give him a report of any interesting materials that might surface---concerning anyone getting too close to sensitive ET stuff that the clean up guys didn’t get to fast enough---

So as many truthseekers scour the internet or libraries for "good info" on ETs and UFOs.....others like yourself do the same to help sanitize the good stuff?

The best stuff is in this thread and my blog---yet most don’t want what I offer---they much prefer all that other garbage because it doesn’t come with silly-goose ethics and uncommon sense junk---

Or was I misreading your statement?

You don’t think I meant that stuff about John do you? John and I banter like that now and then.

Just as there are NASA types airbrushing out "good info" from space photos.....others are doing similar airbrush jobs to info on the internet or other sources?

Goes on all the time, but not by me---if they could figure out a way to bump me off I would be gone.

Are people paid off to change stuff? Intimidation or what? How can you influence people getting good stuff out?

There is no solid proof because they run a tight ship with zero tolerance for breaches in the system. I can get around some of that because of Milton

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Hi sleeper,
Have you heard of the Owls vs. the Roosters? Apparently there are 2 groups of Watchers who have made the same vows of silence but have different views for how and when mankind should be "awakened". The Owls want us to stay asleep to be exploited while the Roosters want us to smell the coffee and get with the program. Under this theory, Milton would obviously be a Rooster. I can get sources if anyone wants. Just thought your take on this would be interesting!

Well the Owls certainly have it locked up don’t you think? There are hardly any Roosters out there, but plenty of chickens---chicken littles that is---lol

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitearcher
Sleeper,

What do you make of this? Legit? Or another hoax?

youtube.com...

- whitearcher

That’s a low budget black ops inspired tape of a bogus alien and bogus interview---that was not an ET

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

That’s a low budget black ops inspired tape of a bogus alien and bogus interview---that was not an ET

That's just sad. I wanted it to be real - LOL.

Then again if it was, seemed like it was being tortured rather than interviewed.

These beings are never wanting to "show" themselves, do they? I mean is there any gonna be legit photos out there on the internet of them?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Orig. by sleeper,

Well the Owls certainly have it locked up don’t you think? There are hardly any Roosters out there, but plenty of chickens---chicken littles that is---lol

Thanks for pointing out the "Chicken Little" phenomenon. The latest catastrophic prophesy is the Mayan 2012 end of the world, but,of course we all know that global warming is going to kill us all off and if that doesn't do it then the bird flu will (no problem that almost no cases have been seen). The media has about run the "resistant strain of TB" case into the ground. Then there is Mad Cow Disease. The media is constantly harping on these conditions yet the average person can do nothing about them. The media could help the average person improve his condition if they wanted but that is not what they are all about. Scaring people takes precidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hopefully when the time comes there will not be that many 'undesirables' on this planet, remember if you don't use it you lose it.Open your minds and be aware.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper

I think you said a million threads back that the pyramids were not built by man alone. It is my personal impression that pix of man working on them - was about repairing the existing structure.

Testing my memory. Believe you said Milton would not allow you to reveal their purpose.

QUESTION: The Sphinx. It's head is a Pharoah. It seems way too small - - it is my guess the original carving was something else.

What say you?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The best stuff is in this thread and my blog---

I'd have to agree. The golden nuggets buried in this thread are mind blowers.

1.) Was the Phoenix lights phenom in '97 really Black Ops like JL said? Seemed to be a pretty large craft for something terrestial or military.....

2.) Mexico seems a hot bed of video evidence, is there really more going on there than other areas or does it just seem that way?

3.) Is that C2C weird craft, witnessed about 4 times in the past month, just fakery/CGI or something real?

C2C Drone

4.) Worm like ET footage is pretty compelling....is it real or a runaway solar ballon?

Shape Shifting Worm thing

Sorry if I'm pushing my limit for questions. I sense this thread is slowing down and I've still got questions. It took me a few weeks to read the entire thread to get to a point where I felt I could ask questions with some semblance of intelligence. Thanks for your willingness to giving your perspective!

[edit on 12-6-2007 by GreenRobot]

[edit on 12-6-2007 by GreenRobot]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

I have been noticing a huge difference in the moon and sun light expression--not brighter but somehow clearer and way different shadow lines from the past years--cue: Twilight Zone theme...

Venus and the north star here in Illinois have never been so aparrent and bright....

An entire party, 600+ of all ages, last Saturday evening looked up and were sort of in awe. Granted, great weather, but. anyone else in Illinois notice this?

What's going on? Or, are some of us just finally noticing the sky lately? LOL.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitearcher
These beings are never wanting to "show" themselves, do they? I mean is there any gonna be legit photos out there on the internet of them?

Never is a long time besides I don’t want to dash anyone’s hopes but I haven’t seen any legit photos of ET entities yet, but I also haven’t seen all the photos out there---and don’t particularly care too, it’s bad enough I have to sit through aunt Gertrude’s vacation photos every time we go visit her---not her real name btw---

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey sleeper thanks for your reply on the previous questions I had, now I would like to ask you for your opinion on certain weird things that I have experienced in the past.

Ok so to start off let me just say that I have always been fascinated by space and UFO’s for some reason. Well about 10 years ago I was looking out my window (lived in an apartment building) and then both me and my brother saw a huge ship with many lights about 5 blocks away from my window just standing in mid-air above a school for about 10-20 seconds before it took off. I don’t think I was abducted or anything because I didn’t notice any missing time. I know I could not have just imagined this since my brother saw the same exact thing but I live in a big city and nothing was ever mentioned on the news about this, so I blew it off as not a big deal. It happened so long ago so I only remember it faintly in my memory now. It wasn’t until I read about your experiences that I thought it was possible that I really did see what I thought I saw since you mentioned how ET can make their ships visible or invisible to whom ever they please. Now assuming that what I really saw was an ET ship, can you give me a reason why you think they may have made themselves visible to me and my brother that night?

I have also had some strange experiences during my sleep. On 2 or 3 occasions I have had some dreams which have felt very realistic where I would be pulled out of my bed on to the floor and dragged out my window I would try to yell but I couldn’t say anything. Each time this happened I always woke up terrorized before I even got to the window, but maybe that’s all I remember. Anyways when these things happened to me I thought how the hell can I be dragged out of my window when they have bars on them but perhaps it was my soul being pulled out of my body or perhaps it was nothing at all. These things happened to me about 2 summers ago but then never again. Also my brother told me that while he was asleep last summer he felt something pull him out of his body and that he started flying outside until he woke up. He said it was the greatest feeling in the world. Again I never thought much of these things before but tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Hi Sleeper

I think you said a million threads back that the pyramids were not built by man alone. It is my personal impression that pix of man working on them - was about repairing the existing structure.

Testing my memory. Believe you said Milton would not allow you to reveal their purpose.

QUESTION: The Sphinx. It's head is a Pharoah. It seems way too small - - it is my guess the original carving was something else.

What say you?

The Sphinx was put there more than 10 thousand years before the Egyptians and the head is the work of a Pharaoh who constructed his own likeness over the original head---what was left of it. Milton said it was his likeness originally but I’m going to discount that---ha ha. Anyway he did promise to tell me what the original head was but hasn’t yet

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join