It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Are We Alone
Sleeper have you asked Milton yet about the picture? I would relly like a picture of him. Its been a while since i asked you and i still havent had an answer? Is Milton on hoilday? Or is there a problem? The story your telling Sleeper is great but a picture to go with it would be absolutely fantastic.

The picture is in the mail but not sure from which galaxy Milton mailed it from, could be awhile, as soon as I get it I will post it---

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
Hi Sleeper. When I was in my teens-early twenties, I used to suffer from sleep paralysis a lot, which used to really freak me out. It was always the same scenario, I'd suddenly be completely aware of my surroundings, able to see everything in the room but completely unable to move. And nearly always I'd feel someones hands on me - yuk! Bearing in mind that this felt absolutely real, I also remember that while this 'handling' was very firm, the hands themselve felt temperature neutral - neither warm or cold. So my question to you is, are ET's helpers warm-blooded or cold-blooded?

Hi omelette,

ETs and their helpers don’t have blood---their physiology is nothing like that of humans

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You would believe if you saw a ship land fifty feet from you...
awe inspiring...
What makes you think they are from a distant world?
Trust me they're here and they have been here longer than us.
They are the angels and demons from the bible...the greek gods
with those powers...What do you think moses was following in the dessert that thwarted the Egyptians ?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
What can you tell us about Ara and Nagorno-Karabakh?

That the situation is not cut and dry---but what is the reason for your questions? Are you asking whose side is Milton on? Or are you angling for an inside behind the scenes scoop? Which I don’t do for obvious reasons

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Sleeper have you asked Milton yet about the picture? I would relly like a picture of him. Its been a while since i asked you and i still havent had an answer? Is Milton on hoilday? Or is there a problem? The story your telling Sleeper is great but a picture to go with it would be absolutely fantastic.

The picture is in the mail but not sure from which galaxy Milton mailed it from, could be awhile, as soon as I get it I will post it---

Excellent ! Thanks Sleeper. Oh one Question whats your favorite science fiction movie?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sleeper and John Lear,
Thank you both for your answers, I think? One thing is for sure you might be able to take your comedy act on the road with a little polishing here and there.ha ha.

Sleeper,

What is the strangest or craziest thing that you have ever witnessed that Milton has fully explained to you and, has given you permission to tell us everything?
Please keep it to something to do with ET's.
(Seeing John Lear in womens panties does not count!!

Pegasus

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sleeper is MOLECH a real entity what are some of the names of the dark gods?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Excellent ! Thanks Sleeper. Oh one Question whats your favorite science fiction movie?

"The Day the Earth Stood Still"

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hey sleeper,

here's something for you, re: glass of wine, maybe you get a chuckle from it.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
Sleeper,

What is the strangest or craziest thing that you have ever witnessed that Milton has fully explained to you and, has given you permission to tell us everything?
Please keep it to something to do with ET's.
(Seeing John Lear in womens panties does not count!!

Pegasus

Nothing I can talk about in a paragraph or two, but will in my next blog

BTW, John Lear and panties does not compute---

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Please God....give me the strength to resist.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

"The Day the Earth Stood Still"

Love that movie. One of my favorites is "Destination Moon"

Have been reading - keeping up - trying to think of a good question - suffering from empty brainitis.

Just a visit this time.

Annee

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
Sleeper is MOLECH a real entity

Molech also know as Malcam liked child sacrifice back in the days of the Ammonites, he was real but not any more.

what are some of the names of the dark gods?

You mean besides Larry, Moe and Curly?---lol---the other dark gods are too numerous to name but most can be found on the internet.

Few of these gods have survived, the rest are in hiding. One word to the wise don’t invoke names because strains of them still live on between the fabric of this existence ready and willing to be part of any mischief they are invited to---Guido only breaks legs and sometimes a head or ribs---these spirit “goodfellows” reach into your soul and claw it to shreds---which may require more than a few lifetimes to repair.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
hey sleeper,

here's something for you, re: glass of wine, maybe you get a chuckle from it.

Mods---I did not authorize that picture of me and my modest glass of wine to be plastered on this thread!

All of a sudden I'm thirsty---be right back---

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by MrPenny

Please God....give me the strength to resist.

God, don't do it! Tell him to go for it!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sleeper,

All I know is that I know nothing. When one has saturated themselves with the nothingness which is true knowledge, where does one turn then?

~Kolo~

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper,

All I know is that I know nothing. When one has saturated themselves with the nothingness which is true knowledge, where does one turn then?

~Kolo~

To a glass of wine---lol

The little knowledge we are allowed on earth is nothingness because of the illusion we are draped in.

We can’t dare compete with the gods who hold truth and real wisdom.

However, here on earth we demonstrate our worth by appreciating the gifts bestowed on us---small or large makes no difference, and to enjoy this life anyway we can---creating happiness in ourselves and those around us while in the midst of madness that is this world---that is the challenge and duty of every one of us.

Those who achieve happiness against all odds are truly wise and will move forward in this life and the lives still to come.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
sleeper,

if you recall I asked some questions about human blood and sacrifices couple of pages back. I also remember you writing that ancient civilizations that practiced human sacrifices were ruled by the "evil" ETs.
Drawing a parallel between the two could you confirm that the "evil" ETs demanded human sacrifices because they needed blood as part of their (ET) driving force - because blood itself, for the lack of a better word carries some sort of life force energy, or something else beyond what we presently can see in (or outside) it?

As a side note, perhaps it would be much easier if you told us which subjects can we actually touch upon and receive an answer instead of everyone being all over the board and getting nowhere, for one reason or the other.
It just boils my noodle when someone has useful information but is not sharing it because of some "red tape" bureaucracy (Earthly or Cosmic, it does not matter, it's silly either way).

Just my 2c...thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Happiness suggests a grooming of ones ego, to know one is happy is to know what makes one happy, which suggest biase

I do not feel this way. I am in awe of my mere existence and find happiness in any of life pursuits. Happiness for me is seeing others happy for themselves and me.

What next?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
sleeper,

if you recall I asked some questions about human blood and sacrifices couple of pages back. I also remember you writing that ancient civilizations that practiced human sacrifices were ruled by the "evil" ETs.
Drawing a parallel between the two could you confirm that the "evil" ETs demanded human sacrifices because they needed blood as part of their (ET) driving force - because blood itself, for the lack of a better word carries some sort of life force energy, or something else beyond what we presently can see in (or outside) it?

Blood is symbolic and has much more than simple life force---and I said I couldn’t expound on the other elements because it was too much information and required more explanation that I can give it in this thread.

As a side note, perhaps it would be much easier if you told us which subjects can we actually touch upon and receive an answer instead of everyone being all over the board and getting nowhere, for one reason or the other.

Why is the average lifespan on earth seventy years why not make it shorter for those who wish to move on sooner?

Because there is a process, a process that takes time---besides I’m not here to teach or preach only to tell my experiences and answer a few questions to those interested---those not interested need not drink from this fountain

It just boils my noodle when someone has useful information but is not sharing it because of some "red tape" bureaucracy (Earthly or Cosmic, it does not matter, it's silly either way).

Just my 2c...thanks!

For those not satisfied with my thread I offer a full refund of any monies spent---and for those who have wasted their time here, well, quit while you’re ahead and go elsewhere---

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join