It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegasus1
If there is a difference of opinion I would love to read the reasoning behind your (both you and John) answers.

John has his sources and reasons and I have mine, and sometimes the two clash because my info can be intentionally ambiguous

Again let me stress i am no way trying to start controversy, but I must admit I would love to read a debate between sleeper/ Milton vs. John Lear/military experiences.
I work at O'Hare that is why this interests me so much.

Not to worry, John and I are good friends and as long as he sees things my way we will remain friends---
---John knows I’m kidding---

ET was at O’Hare, and lost their luggage so they may not return---

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corum
Hello again, Sleeper. Earlier, I asked if you expected people to believe you on faith alone, you answered that you expected nothing. Could I rephrase the question and ask if you 'want' people to believe you on faith alone?

I don’t want people to believe anything they are not ready to believe---everything in its time is a good motto

(I respect how you find time to try to answer everybodies questions here b.t.w)

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Sleeper,

We are going to have to get our stories straight or people might think we are not in cahoots.

That’s an excellent point John, that’s what happens when I go passed my one glass of wine limit, I get cocky

I don't know where you got your information but I suspect its that cross-dresser Milton you hang out with. Hey, I'm not one to judge as I have been known to wear a pair of silk panties once in a while myself but that is not the issue.

John, I just got over Milton’s coming out party and now you giving me more info than I need to know basis---if you get my drift---lol

The issue here is I told pegusus1 that the O'Hare UFO was ours based on the follow reasons:

(1) It was instrument conditions and ET's have never applied for, or received FAA authorized instrument ratings.
(2) Our guys have been pulling these shenanigans for the past couple of years as private inside jokes which started with the Phoenix lights. They got a few airhead colonels up at Groom Lake who get all fired up after a couple of beers at Sams Club and grab a few of their pals, they go out an fire up a few of the flying saucers and go buzzing around like there was no tomorrow.

Yeah well I agree with much of that but obviously you did not get the memo on O’Hare, or you went over your quota of the hooch and forgot---

(3) You said ET's don't get caught.

They didn’t, they were only seen by those who were there to see them---everyone else saw swamp gas---

Now you go tell everybody that the O'Hare bird was a real ET bird. What can you be thinking about? First of all anywhere around O'Hare is TCA (Terminal Control Area). Its Positive Control Airspace from surface to 10,000 feet! No way are any bugheads going to get a clearance with the weather the way it was.

You are absolutely correct, my bad---

I don't have to remind you that the title of this thread is "I'm Coming Clean On Extraterrestrials" which means you are going to have to tell the truth which may shred my credibility or yours.

You mean we have credibility!---cool beans---dang, if I knew that I would be more careful with my outlandish stories---

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sleeper,

I believe you. And i think that skeptics will never be given any form of proof they are wanting, simply because, they are all coming from a platform of non-believing.

There is a saying that goes, "You can never pour more water into a glass that is already full". That is what scientists and non-believers are, and continue to be. THey choose to stay in ignorance. Which is pitiful really.

We love reading your stories, and these experiences that you have bravely shared. It brings more light into some shady areas, it must be said.

Awaiting your next sharing.

- whitearcher

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitearcher
"You can never pour more water into a glass that is already full"

Sure you can you just get a bigger glass, which BTW Sleeper I am still waiting for mine.

a quote from a few posts back...
“It is possible for our soul or bodies to be 'hijacked' by other entities
No---but we can turn over the keys---not recommended because where they place your soul may not be a fun storage area---often this process is reversed by higher entities but not always ”

This is a pretty frightening concept. And would cause a pretty big ruckus in the paranormal forums. That stuff has always given me the creeps.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Who are the Armenians and where did they come from?

Ancient cultures called them the watchers?

Do you know why they were called that?

Can Milton answer these questions?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

"You can never pour more water into a glass that is already full"

Sure you can you just get a bigger glass, which BTW Sleeper I am still waiting for mine.

No---but we can turn over the keys---not recommended because where they place your soul may not be a fun storage area---often this process is reversed by higher entities but not always ”

This is a pretty frightening concept. And would cause a pretty big ruckus in the paranormal forums. That stuff has always given me the creeps.

It is rather scary, but there is truth into it. This body or physicalness is a mere tool the spirit (us) uses to do what we need to do. But most of us are weak in a sense that, weve made to believe we have no control whatsover of our bodies.

There are more than what meets the eye.

Just because our 5 physical senses cannot see, or feel, or hear, or taste "something", doesn't mean that it is not there.

But this is hard to accept and comprehend because this particular knowledge is not easily available, hence, bringing forth fear to the norm.

- whitearcher

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well the way I look at it, the safest place for my soul is this meat sack that came with it.

If ET or anybody should happen to come along and want to take my soul for a spin they are going to have to show me some ID. That is if I have any say so in the matter.

In Sleeper blog I found comfort in the idea that Milton showed up in human form in broad daylight. It would still be heart stopping but way better than this creeping around the house in the middle of the night stuff. Hey, I am an old man but I still have a night light in ever room in the house. I realize that’s like trying to put out an atom bomb with a squirt gun but it makes me feel better.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thanks Sleeper. It seems since the last time I posted, you've had a number of harsh replies. I am sorry for you having to endure in the ridicule that you have been getting. Maybe some will come to realize what is really behind that curtain (a quick peek), but then again there is reasons as to why they need to not know yet. I have to admit that I thought for awhile you were Milton or a higher entity posing as Sleeper but then had to remind myself that it couldn't be (especially since you have a family and a nice blog to share as to your experiences). You are so knowledgeable and always have a good comeback towards those that come against you. You keep a sense of humor intacked when it comes to ridicule and always come out above and beyond what the attacker tried to accomplish. Thank you for letting Milton know my situation. You are right that my experiences were to shock me back on my feet. I feel that if it wasn't for that experience, I would be in a serious crisis by now. That would explain the visitation I received. I just wish I didn't jump to conclusions and accuse them of being demons. Your explanation of these visits are so true with the terror feeling one gets and the encounter one receives. They let me remember that visit for good reasons and now I know why. Your knowledge (with the help of Milton) has shed a light to my experience and as to why. It was an embarrasing encounter and wish I could change what I have said during that encounter. The religion I was taught made me more bitter and fearful for the unknown and immediately I pointed my finger and accused them of being demons. I am ashamed and hope I may reconcile myself when a second visit ever occurs. It is as you said, sometimes they only visit to get the soul shaken a little to get it back on track. Can I ask you something? You really are Sleeper and not an entity posing as Sleeper right? This kind of knowledge you shed is very powerful and seems out of this world and yet all makes sense.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WuTang
In no disrespect to you Sleeper (thread is one of the best), i think that for myself this is too quick and simple an answer to the big questions (MoL,WAWH, etc). I do however feel it is important to read your experiences, beliefs, and opinions, as well as some of your more "looked over
" answers. Only by understanding all sides of an issue can one truly form an opinion,

Thanks and that’s understandable

so I strive to understand my friend who says only stupid hicks believe in aliens

Be careful with those words because there are stupid hicks out there that might take offence, it’s a good thing they can’t read and write---right?---lol

Oh wait, is your friend by any chance calling me a stupid hick? Those be fighting words my friend and you be sure to tell him that---

just as much as i strive to understand your statements and beliefs (and of course Milton's). Although I am nowhere near forming any opinion on this issue, it seems others have arrived there suspiciously fast.

I think I can see why you hesitate to form an opinion, you obviously value your friend's beliefs---so would your friend think you a hick should you jump off the wrong side of that fence?---peer pressure keeps many people in line and sometimes for the good

I hope you understand that my sarcasm is in jest, I don’t mean to offend---

I have two questions to pose for you:
1- Do you agree with my statements? Why or why not?

All of us fear ridicule, we don’t want to be anyone’s fool therefore most will remain with the crowd with the prevailing and acceptable beliefs---currently belief in ET is crazy talk---so even those that do believe or want to will remain quiet and wait for more of the crowd to cross that line before they do---I have been inside ET ships and have known all my life yet have done the same thing---this ET stuff is way too strange for the human brain, and I have one of those---lol

and more importantly
2- In researching about these big questions, is it more important to look into the past, or into the now?

I would look under the bed first---
----scratch that don’t want to freak anyone out

If you need to search far and wide you are more than likely running away from it---trying to dismiss it at every turn---

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

We love reading your stories, and these experiences that you have bravely shared. It brings more light into some shady areas, it must be said.

Awaiting your next sharing.

- whitearcher

Thanks for that whitearcher!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

You mean like a pitcher or something?

Those who need fear it don’t until its too late—they go looking for it mostly to gain some kind of perceived power over others---that they believe they can use against their enemies via spells or impress their friends with---they are selling their souls for cheap thrills---but not selling their souls in the literal sense---no one can do that but they can open up dark recesses inside their own souls---and that can get bizarre really fast and putting the lid back on it not easy.

Those who look to gain power over others are rapidly going in the downward direction and the further down one goes the darker it gets---then doors will open and dark things come out of them

Hate, ego and envy can take people places they will regret big time once they get there and find they are lost and can’t find their way back---in pure darkness with things that go bump in the night.

Why would anyone choose to do that? Because they know not what they do

However, these dark creatures have no power over us unless we search them out and give it to them willingly.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
Can I ask you something? You really are Sleeper and not an entity posing as Sleeper right? This kind of knowledge you shed is very powerful and seems out of this world and yet all makes sense.

Yup, I’m human, with a thirty year mortgage, who fills up his gas tank with the same expensive fuel as everyone else. I raised two children that are grown up now; I have a sweet wife, and the extended family on both sides, I mow the lawn once a week and take frequent walks at the local park---this morning after typing this I will get my car inspected and renew my license tags---afterward I might meet the wife for lunch---if she’s lucky---lol

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dascorp
Who are the Armenians and where did they come from?

Ancient cultures called them the watchers?

Do you know why they were called that?

Can Milton answer these questions?

Armenians like many early people who were settled on earth millennia’s back have roots that remain mysterious---and practices and traditions that made them victims as well as conquers of other peoples---mainly nomadic tribes in the lands of Canaan against competing Semites---not sure about the “watcher” angle, but there is a lot of stuff that must remain hidden because rumors, half truths, and outright lies are not doing any favors for the present day Armenians

And certain truths in this world do not necessarily set people free---because truth is subject to the twists and turns of people’s tendencies for bigotry

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi again sleeper, it's interesting what someone ask about the soul. Has far i know the soul like you said it's connected to the body in all the way..but the main attachment are on the famouse chakras.. that's what i did understand from you know who hehe..
One thing that happen to me almost 3 years ago is mindblowing... One time i dream someone in the hospital, i saw his body in the bed but i saw his soul out, he was sorrounded by 3 or 4 entities (you may refer to them like "angels") of course they dont look like how the angels are paint (no aureola, no wings, no harp...nothing..just a white tunic on them) and i could hear or feel what they were talking, this entitites were telling him that he nedeed to go back to his body..that still it wasnt his time..this person told to them that he was in so pain that he wanted to get out of there (body i supous) and go with them..he didnt wanted to stay any more on this earth. I woke up after that strange dream and went to a friends business (she sells perfumes over here in mex) and she knows about my experiences, i talk about what i dream and she was amazed, that same day she hired for his business a good friend of her, and exactly she told me, well his brother right now it's on coma because he was diagnoses long time ago with cirrosis, I got the scared and i told her "Maybe what i dream was him!!" and she told me.yeah maybe...so i ask her..can i talk to your friend..do is right to do so or should I shut my mouth about this...my good friend told me..well talk to her..what else she can loose..
Anyway i went to her friend and talk about what i dream in sutil way...i told her that maybe was her brother..and of course i dont know why i said to herwhen he wokes up you need to encourge him to live, he doesnt want to live anymore because of his state..but maybe you can help him"...she was crying after all this..and i felt strange... for not making this story longer 4 days after we talk this guy who was in coma woke up from it..

Did was his brother who i dream? Maybe yes maybe not, why did they let me know (this entities) or let me see what was going on?? i dot know... I just hope it was for a good reason...

Hope everybody likes this story and you too sleeper...

[edit on 8-6-2007 by AlexDJ]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

However, these dark creatures have no power over us unless we search them out and give it to them willingly.

Absolutely agree!

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sleeper have you asked Milton yet about the picture? I would relly like a picture of him. Its been a while since i asked you and i still havent had an answer? Is Milton on hoilday? Or is there a problem? The story your telling Sleeper is great but a picture to go with it would be absolutely fantastic.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper. When I was in my teens-early twenties, I used to suffer from sleep paralysis a lot, which used to really freak me out. It was always the same scenario, I'd suddenly be completely aware of my surroundings, able to see everything in the room but completely unable to move. And nearly always I'd feel someones hands on me - yuk! Bearing in mind that this felt absolutely real, I also remember that while this 'handling' was very firm, the hands themselve felt temperature neutral - neither warm or cold. So my question to you is, are ET's helpers warm-blooded or cold-blooded?

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
Did was his brother who i dream? Maybe yes maybe not, why did they let me know (this entities) or let me see what was going on?? i dot know... I just hope it was for a good reason...

What you describe happens, they talk to us in dreams that’s what people think because they don’t realize that some dreams are places often inside of ships but also on location---inside hospitals, and those who see entities do so because they are detached from their bodies and are on the same higher frequency as the angels or ETs---often one and the same.

They use people to talk for them on the other side---this side for us, for instance you say you talked to his sister and she in turn convinced her brother to return and he did---job accomplished---some people would not make the connection as you did---

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The watcher angle, is because the Armenians watched the skies, all the animals in the zodiac can be found in the lands of ancient Armenia and in cave drawings.

What can you tell us about Ara and Nagorno-Karabakh?

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join