It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
I know the blackop/military thing is something you don´t like to touch, yet, it is something that is very interesting because it involves several people of "our kind". This may sound like an odd question but are the people involved in these project "regular" people like me or are there some kind of higher level humans of non earthly origin invloved for the most part?

They are humans with minor modifications from earth and other places

The reason i ask this is because i somewhat consider ET buisiness an area out of our reach while governmental business is OUR business and beeing lied and deceived to buy the people whom you have given your trust/vote/confidence does not sit very well with me.

The people we vote for and put into office remain for the most part out of the loop---so blaming them for any cover up is futile

(Obviously, i am aware of the fact that our kind of democracy only was a pipe dream at best)

Our democracy is not a pipe dream---even though many who live in it take it for granted because they don’t really understand what it is or how it works---kind of like our young children who exist unfettered by the everyday challenges imposed on their parents

Your comment about how they "do it every day" is a nasty tease if you don´t disclose any details. lol

That’s a tricky game that I don’t like playing with because I don’t hold the strings---and if or until I do I have to tiptoe through that minefield----all the while certain spectators on the sidelines gleefully throw rocks into that field---

Oh how we humans love blood sport

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well I see it's time for on of my bi-monthly GET A CLUE RANTS in sleeper's thread...

This is a FRIENDLY conversation between members who are interested in what sleeper has to say. There is no implied guarantee of fact or requirement to believe a word of it.

If you can't handle that then MOVE ON, this thread is not for you.

EVERYONE is welcome to question sleeper in a GROWN UP, CIVILIZED and POLITE manner, those who resort to insults, snide comments or rudeness because they are envious of sleeper's attention or just plain butt heads will be warned and ultimately banned per the TAC.

This is a DISCUSSION BOARD, many members ENJOY DISCUSSING sleeper's information how hard is that to understand?!

The grownups here don't need YOU to tell them what to think or what to believe.

As Intrepid correctly pointed out, sleeper is a member of ATS and he will be dealt with politely. As John Lear pointed out sleeper and JL have both been banned from here in the past for infractions of the TAC just like anyone else would be.

Those who think ATS is "going to go under" really need to get a grip on reality, ATS continues to grow at a phenomenal rate and you "aint seen nothing yet"
. This is the ONLY place I know where ALL POINTS OF VIEW are afforded POLITE DISCOURSE and the protection of the Terms and Conditions of use as long as they ABIDE the TAC.

If you're offended by sleeper's information close your eyes and click the "board home" button three times and you will be saved from the pain all of this causes you.

[/rant]

Springer...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thank you Springer - - from someone who enjoys reading Sleepers thread.

Some here have had experiences along the lines of Sleeper - - enjoy hearing his events and sharing their own as well.

This is a place for us.

Hi Sleeper!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

There was a guy on C2C yesterday who possits that the pre-Egyptians, incas, Mayans, etc. were nasty civilizations run by super natural bad guys, who were defeated by other supernatural beings.

That the Armegeton story describes what has already happened at that time. And we are projecting it now for sometime in the future.

He claims that our present civilization can be traced as evolving, but back then, it was just there no evolution history.

He is heavy on the Biblical history thing, but his theory says there was some huge catastrophe that has not been even dealt with by historians.

Is he on to something?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Whoever said they are inferior ought to get they,re head checked...
we're all on a leash and some get shock collars...

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey Sleeper have you asked Milton about the picture yet? Am still waiting for that picture. I thought by know i would have got an answer.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Kisses and hugs humanity!

Hello LostOutfiniteVoiceEternal.

Thanks for your comments.

It takes a lot of courage to make a bold statement like that. To dispense "Kisses and hugs" to all "humanity"? Have you looked around lately? Maybe I'm part alien or something because most of the 'humanity' in my corner of the earth looks pretty freaky to me, and I'd be afraid to touch 'em with a ten foot pole, much less dispense "kisses and hugs".

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Thank you Springer - - from someone who enjoys reading Sleepers thread.

Some here have had experiences along the lines of Sleeper - - enjoy hearing his events and sharing their own as well.

This is a place for us.

Hi Sleeper!

Hi Annee, good to hear from you

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This is a FRIENDLY conversation between members who are interested in what sleeper has to say. There is no implied guarantee of fact or requirement to believe a word of it.

If you can't handle that then MOVE ON, this thread is not for you.

This is a DISCUSSION BOARD, many members ENJOY DISCUSSING sleeper's information how hard is that to understand?!

The grownups here don't need YOU to tell them what to think or what to believe.

As Intrepid correctly pointed out, sleeper is a member of ATS and he will be dealt with politely. As John Lear pointed out sleeper and JL have both been banned from here in the past for infractions of the TAC just like anyone else would be.

Those who think ATS is "going to go under" really need to get a grip on reality, ATS continues to grow at a phenomenal rate and you "aint seen nothing yet"
. This is the ONLY place I know where ALL POINTS OF VIEW are afforded POLITE DISCOURSE and the protection of the Terms and Conditions of use as long as they ABIDE the TAC.

Springer...

I actually agree with that, although Sleepers thread is not for me, i believe people, within the T&C, are able to post material.
I take his work as fiction, your response is up to you, but your not forced to read his post's.

If we had a "chuck in the fake bin" attitude every time, we might never hear the truth.

I say give every man his soap box, whether you believe it, is your own judgement.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sleeper, a few questions about the soul:

-At what point in our life is the soul implanted and through what means?

-Where does the soul reside within the body and where and when it is released during death?

-It is possible for our soul or bodies to be 'hijacked' by other entities?

-What percentage of the world population are 'soulless'? Is there any way of physically identifying them?

Take Care,

~Kolo~

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Have you ever read The Mars Record? Can you or Milton confirm its legitimacy?

Incase you have never come across it, its a report on a guy who worked on Mars as an operative against humans, reptillians and other entities. His memory of this experience was hidden and locked and his age regressed upon his return to Earth. However his wife here on Earth unlocked this information through a variety of means.

Anyway its an extremely disturbing report, do you know if such happenings have/are going on?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

There was a guy on C2C yesterday who possits that the pre-Egyptians, incas, Mayans, etc. were nasty civilizations run by super natural bad guys, who were defeated by other supernatural beings.

Not sure his source but I have mention that in this thread often

That the Armegeton story describes what has already happened at that time. And we are projecting it now for sometime in the future.

Armageddon is basically genocide or the killing of an entire race which has occurred on a regular basis throughout history even to modern times---going on today---and will in the future.

An explanation is not forthcoming because an explanation would not suit most.

He claims that our present civilization can be traced as evolving, but back then, it was just there no evolution history.

If anything many are de-evolving going in the other direction, that’s because of where some souls hailed from and dropped off here on earth---there went the neighborhood---

He is heavy on the Biblical history thing, but his theory says there was some huge catastrophe that has not been even dealt with by historians.

Historians don’t know about it and only a few humans do, I have hinted about it here, maybe he frequents this sight.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
Sleeper, a few questions about the soul:

-At what point in our life is the soul implanted and through what means?

The soul is inserted at any point up to a month after birth, sometimes before birth, and sometimes after a month, most within the first week.

The soul is strapped in---but I can’t divulge the means of how it’s done---that’s more info than people can stand.

-Where does the soul reside within the body and where and when it is released during death?

The soul encompasses every cell in the body and enters and leaves through the cranium

-It is possible for our soul or bodies to be 'hijacked' by other entities?

No---but we can turn over the keys---not recommended because where they place your soul may not be a fun storage area---often this process is reversed by higher entities but not always.

-What percentage of the world population are 'soulless'? Is there any way of physically identifying them?

Depending where one lives it would seem a lot of people are soulless, but most bodies have souls---exceptions are people in comas, in nursing homes where they are barely conscious and others that I will not mention because it would offend.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Sleeper,

Have you ever read The Mars Record? Can you or Milton confirm its legitimacy?

Incase you have never come across it, its a report on a guy who worked on Mars as an operative against humans, reptillians and other entities. His memory of this experience was hidden and locked and his age regressed upon his return to Earth. However his wife here on Earth unlocked this information through a variety of means.

Anyway its an extremely disturbing report, do you know if such happenings have/are going on?

It seems like I have read something about it on this board but I don’t recall the details---I do know that humans cannot recover those kinds of memories---anything we humans recover would be mixed with screen memories, that’s why regression is suspect.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Interesting,

Regarding the people in comas, nursing homes etc. obviously they had souls at some point right? So therefore what your suggesting is that beyond a certain level of conciousness the soul has already 'left'...

Sleeper you said your mother is a devoted Christian and is not even familiar with the terms envy, hate and so on. However although she might be following a morally intrinsic path, surely for one to truly appreciate love, freedom and happiness they must first experience hate, envy and ego?

Furthermore I was interested in your opinion on the term 'Secret of the Sands', does this mean anything to you?

Thankyou once again

~Kolo~

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sleeper,
Can you or your friend John Lear clear something up for me?
I asked you if the O'Hare sighting was ET or our govt and you said it was ET.

John Lear posted this reply I think saying it was our govt. not ET.

Originally posted by scrapple

1) human controlled holographic technology?
2) advanced human controlled device/platforms?
3) Non human device - platform - holograph?

What’s your call?

Scrap,

Its all US. Its all our techonology. They are showing off. They got away with 911. They are thumbing their noses at us. They are having some great big yuks. Its not ET anything, ET is too smart. They are not going to play games over O'Hare or pull any of this stuff you mentioned.

I am not trying to create controversy here but just asking for some clarification because I am not sure I got the full gist of the question John was answering. It just seems to me that John is pretty clear that the ET's would not "play games over O'Hare". The thread I got this from was Questions for John Lear pg 68 in Johns forum.

Your answer was pg 141 of this thread.

If there is a difference of opinion I would love to read the reasoning behind your (both you and John) answers.

Again let me stress i am no way trying to start controversy, but I must admit I would love to read a debate between sleeper/ Milton vs. John Lear/military experiences.
I work at O'Hare that is why this interests me so much.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hello again, Sleeper. Earlier, I asked if you expected people to believe you on faith alone, you answered that you expected nothing. Could I rephrase the question and ask if you 'want' people to believe you on faith alone?

(I respect how you find time to try to answer everybodies questions here b.t.w)

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by pegasus1

Sleeper,
Can you or your friend John Lear clear something up for me?
I asked you if the O'Hare sighting was ET or our govt and you said it was ET.

John Lear posted this reply I think saying it was our govt. not ET.

Sleeper,

We are going to have to get our stories straight or people might think we are not in cahoots.

I don't know where you got your information but I suspect its that cross-dresser Milton you hang out with. Hey, I'm not one to judge as I have been known to wear a pair of silk panties once in a while myself but that is not the issue.

The issue here is I told pegusus1 that the O'Hare UFO was ours based on the follow reasons:

(1) It was instrument conditions and ET's have never applied for, or received FAA authorized instrument ratings.
(2) Our guys have been pulling these shenanigans for the past couple of years as private inside jokes which started with the Phoenix lights. They got a few airhead colonels up at Groom Lake who get all fired up after a couple of beers at Sams Club and grab a few of their pals, they go out an fire up a few of the flying saucers and go buzzing around like there was no tomorrow.
(3) You said ET's don't get caught.

Now you go tell everybody that the O'Hare bird was a real ET bird. What can you be thinking about? First of all anywhere around O'Hare is TCA (Terminal Control Area). Its Positive Control Airspace from surface to 10,000 feet! No way are any bugheads going to get a clearance with the weather the way it was.

I don't have to remind you that the title of this thread is "I'm Coming Clean On Extraterrestrials" which means you are going to have to tell the truth which may shred my credibility or yours.

Go for it!

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In no disrespect to you Sleeper (thread is one of the best), i think that for myself this is too quick and simple an answer to the big questions (MoL,WAWH, etc). I do however feel it is important to read your experiences, beliefs, and opinions, as well as some of your more "looked over
" answers. Only by understanding all sides of an issue can one truly form an opinion, so I strive to understand my friend who says only stupid hicks believe in aliens just as much as i strive to understand your statements and beliefs (and of course Milton's). Although I am nowhere near forming any opinion on this issue, it seems others have arrived there suspiciously fast.

I have two questions to pose for you:
1- Do you agree with my statements? Why or why not?
and more importantly
2- In researching about these big questions, is it more important to look into the past, or into the now?

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Interesting,

Regarding the people in comas, nursing homes etc. obviously they had souls at some point right? So therefore what your suggesting is that beyond a certain level of conciousness the soul has already 'left'...

They all had souls and the souls under certain circumstance can return for short intervals for the sake of loved ones who find it difficult to let go

Sleeper you said your mother is a devoted Christian and is not even familiar with the terms envy, hate and so on. However although she might be following a morally intrinsic path, surely for one to truly appreciate love, freedom and happiness they must first experience hate, envy and ego?

Those were issues she resolves in a previous life, she in fact is not here to learn anything, she is here to assist others whose lives she touched---certainly family members but mostly people who she remains in constant contact by phone as they languish in nursing homes now---I have taken her to visit them and they light up and come to life when she enters their rooms and nearly drop to her feet

When we moved to the city in America that I grew up in we were looked down on by most of the people in the community because of our poverty, “there goes the neighborhood” was often heard---the parish priest at the beckoning of the community tried to get us to move out of the area and into public housing---we rented a house that was due for demolition but my dad fixed it up and eventually bought it---people continued to treat us like dirt for many years after---but things changed and many of the people whose noses were turned up began treating my parents like royalty, my father has long passed away but my mother still gets that treatment, and she still lives in that old house but not able to get around as much---she is a saint!

Furthermore I was interested in your opinion on the term 'Secret of the Sands', does this mean anything to you?

There is much buried in those Egyptian sands and remain secrets for a reason---why should Milton spoil the fun and tell?---
besides he doesn’t want to burst Zahi Hawass’ bubble---

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join