It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Sleeper - Hi there!

I've been reading your posts for quite awhile and respect what you are doing completely.

I have two very important question that I'd like your opinion on.

1) Many individuals who have personal encounters seem to exhibit allergic reactions of some kind after the event. (Sneezing, running noses, skin issues, rashes, headaches, etc.)

What is your opinion on why this happens? Does it happen based solely on physical allergies being somehow triggered by an ET's presence, or is it more unconscious and serving as a lesson of some sort? Do ET's have a direct influence on our immune systems?

I find this difficult to understand being that most encounters that I know of are not exactly flesh and bone, physical type meetings.

2) Also many females have claimed to bear ET children - or to have been 'robbed' of a child while in their womb. Are these women actually bearing children and later find that their child was taken from them (without a miscarriage or abortion taking place)? Some of these women also have scarring when they are examined by a Gynecologist, without ever haven gave birth before. Could you please comment on that? What's the truth behind it? Are they attention hounds, is it really happening, or do they just have unusual fetishes?

I really appreciate your consistency and devotion to your goal. Thank you.

Can't wait to read your answers!

-Mea

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Information from the gods is privileged info and has never been a right---nevertheless seek for the right reason and you will find everything you need to know to get “your” life in order----those who do that may then get additional info afterwards---impatience is not a virtue but a stumbling block for those who drink too much from it.

But why would that be a privileged information? Every time something like that exists there's a divide among the people - those who have the info and those who don't, it's a formula for a disaster, imho. I'm not really pointing a finger at you, but just talking in general terms, looking at the World and have and have nots people.

I have no obligation to tell my experiences or answer questions, I can stop anytime I want.

As someone said before me, are you sure you can stop, you've opened the "box" and let some light out? Would you even have the power to close the "box" now?

Truthfully I don’t look forward to finishing all those books I have started, or writing more---this is hard work especially since I don’t have to do any of it

Didn't JFK say in his famous "going to the Moon speech" that we do things not because they are easy but because they are hard.

If you mean like snap your fingers and fix all the world problems then perhaps you need look for another occupation---

The problems on this planet are immense and thousands of higher entities are working on them night and day---six and a half billion people is no small task and each and everyone of them---us---depend on personal attention from these entities, to get through their lives down here, and only those “highly” qualified have those assignments

Eh, I didn't think it would be that easy but if you know a way to just snap the fingers and make it all change for better, by all means please let us know

Joke aside, I believe we (Earthlings) have to take matters into our hands and not expect or wait for some "magical" being to come and save us. Sadly most people do not see it that way and would rather sit on their hands and wait than get up and do something, because truly we do have the power to do anything we want as a group - only if we wanted to.

There are three or four of them assigned to you alone---
---you are a challenge because usually one entity handles hundreds or thousands of people---

Darn, I hate being such a beast of burden. Haven't they known this before I came here, or is this my way of playing a practical joke with my friends above.

Is that flattery or stink bait---
---I’m not a catfish---

Oh, I meant as flattery, referring to the information you have that we are all craving to hear or read about

Perhaps if you write a paragraph each day into a file, by the end of Summer you might have a new story to post in your blog, and many of us wouldn't be nagging you as we do now

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravehearted
ok thanks I haven't really had the time to go through most of this thread but I have read one of your other threads and I have a question for you.

From my understanding of what I have read you say that god does exist,

God in the biblical sense---harsh, judgmental, hateful, vengeful, and always in need of human worship is complete fantasy and baloney.

Nevertheless some people need and demand those qualities in their god---so be it---its harmless as long as those beliefs don’t include damaging other humans in order to please god

There is a huge power that emanates from each solar system, and then something much larger inside each galaxy, and then the endless universe with an all encompassing mind energy that is beyond human comprehension and explanation---some on earth would like to keep it formal and choose to call this energy “God”.

----the rest of us know him/her as Charley---and he never makes us get on our knees and worship him unless he loses more than two hands of poker----on poker night at his place---
---Oh, btw, god is not a he or she, I only use those tags so as not to offend---

but what I want to know is what exactly is the connection between ET and god because from your description of ET they seem to be more god-like creatures than physical beings with flaws such as humans...

Some ETs think they are god and all that until they are left with the check and then try to squirm out of paying it….

If you notice I don’t get serious with this stuff because it’s not serious stuff---the higher up the ladder the more horsing around there is---for those who don’t like playfulness they will need to cool their heels down here a bit longer---

[edit on 10-6-2007 by sleeper]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rudolph_X
PS: Maybe if you bought a set of golf clubs, or found another obsession, you might at least be able to cut down? But, I seriously doubt you could stop cold turkey. No way!

Rudolph, the original baitster---lol, you should write a book on how to master the craft of tripping up your foes; you might sell millions of them.

I can walk away from this easily, I did it after I had the mods lock my other thread and I remained away for months only returning because of the endless doggedness persistence from John Lear---it was the only way to appease him---lol---

Sorry John I do kiss and tell, and now that the whole world knows the size of my wine glass just think of the blabbing I could do after two of them suckers---
---glow in the dark panties from Venus---John---stop me before all is lost---
---Oh the humanity!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey Sleeper,

Lynn Grabhorn, deceased best selling author, before she died diverted her usual positive self help writing with a bizarr book about the human condition.

She says there were contracts we repeatedly make each life time with some good guides and some nasty characters who infiltrated with Charleys initial permission.

These contracts are bringing us needless suffering which these entities feed off of. The big Charley is currently irradicating them now (for the last 200 years or so).

Her view is so different and yet dovetails with some of what you are saying.

She is saying that some of us may have some nasty guides who are deceptively trying to slip into our "soul", but they can't-- and that each of us should be aware and consciously tell these entities to beat it.

Having read her previous stuff, this book almost sounds like she went crazy. But, her "who are we", "where did we come from" details are almost identical to yours.

Do you have any comment on the possibility of bad guides?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrhenn32
Thanks Sleeper. You are right in that I was dwelling in excitement about the oil crisis and I couldn't understand why it was appealing to me. It is what you said. I felt close to doom and gloom because it was exciting but yet if it were to occur, I know I would probably change my mind fast seeing how hard life would be and our comforts of life here gone. I wanna ask you another question if you may? You mentioned evil entities clawing at your soul and taking several lifetimes to repair. Are you describing people like those with schizophrenia or bi-polar situations or even mentally challenged individuals that would go thru life with challenges in this life due to their prior lives dealing with evil entities that have damaged their souls because of practicing in witchcraft and other endeavors? That would make a lot of sense since the soul is manifested in every cell of the human body once inside of the host.

Hi Chris,

Strangely enough that is not the way it works, some of those people you mentioned---except those obsessed with anger and hate---are actually only partially here on this plane, they straddle two or more realities and are here for reasons that have nothing to do with “them” and more to do with those whose lives they are entwined with here on earth.

While I have your attention can you also describe what kind of entities these things are? My guess is that they are souls entering and leaving their assignments but I could be wrong:

www.youtube.com...

Not quite what you think is going on, and I can't spill the beans---

Again I won't be able to see this thread untiil Thursday of next week so I hope you may answer these two questions for me and I promise to not wallow you in so many questions. I just find your answers to my questions not only knowledgeable and true, but also its amazing that you knew some of this stuff that I have been dwelling in as though you knew me well. Now only if you can only get me to stop my occasional bad drinking habits I would really be on my way. Thanks.

Chris H.

Everything in moderation is a good rule---and a place to start for those with detrimental habits. Besides why be a slave to a weakness? Take charge of your own destiny---compromise should never be an option when so much is at stake

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas Lux Mea
Sleeper - Hi there!

I've been reading your posts for quite awhile and respect what you are doing completely.

I have two very important question that I'd like your opinion on.

1) Many individuals who have personal encounters seem to exhibit allergic reactions of some kind after the event. (Sneezing, running noses, skin issues, rashes, headaches, etc.)

What is your opinion on why this happens?

Hi Mea,

Several things trigger those reactions, being in space inside ships moving at mind and body altering speeds, being exposed to physiological altering elements and situations

Also there are taboo deals going on in the black ops department for research purposes that could never be carried out in the open yet remain important to human development---it’s a good thing few believe these things possible---lol

Does it happen based solely on physical allergies being somehow triggered by an ET's presence, or is it more unconscious and serving as a lesson of some sort?

ETs emit things that do affect some more than others, and so does the environment inside their ships---and the places in this solar system they take people---for a variety of reason or purposes

Do ET's have a direct influence on our immune systems?

They created it and they often tweak it because they have nothing better to do---lol

I find this difficult to understand being that most encounters that I know of are not exactly flesh and bone, physical type meetings.

Many encounters are out of body, and not physical---but that in itself creates physiological imbalances that can trigger certain things.

2) Also many females have claimed to bear ET children - or to have been 'robbed' of a child while in their womb. Are these women actually bearing children and later find that their child was taken from them (without a miscarriage or abortion taking place)? Some of these women also have scarring when they are examined by a Gynecologist, without ever haven gave birth before. Could you please comment on that? What's the truth behind it? Are they attention hounds, is it really happening, or do they just have unusual fetishes?

All of the above, fetishes, hounds and hybrid births

Hybrids and other types of humans are being birthed constantly and the women taken off planet to give birth most of the time---for reasons beyond the scope of this thread

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
But why would that be a privileged information? Every time something like that exists there's a divide among the people - those who have the info and those who don't, it's a formula for a disaster, imho. I'm not really pointing a finger at you, but just talking in general terms, looking at the World and have and have nots people.

Information has always been privileged otherwise all of us would have the Coca Cola recipe---

The have and have nots---we are talking material goods---that stuff has nothing to do with the big picture other than to create hate and envy---perhaps that’s the whole idea behind it---hate and envy are flaws that need to be dealt with---who dies or lives with the most toys doesn’t matter one iota in the scheme of things---only moral fiber

Didn't JFK say in his famous "going to the Moon speech" that we do things not because they are easy but because they are hard.

Too bad he didn’t know we were already there---lol---nevertheless that was a great speech from a wise and courageous man who also said “Ask not what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country”---why then are many people asking “what is my country doing for me lately”

---we are a people looking to be saved by others instead of getting off our butts and taking responsibly for ourselves---people talk about the evil of NWO, yet most of us want all of our needs met by higher powers---well, that means NWO and big brother---can’t have it both ways.

What was the question again?---lol---I think I strayed

Eh, I didn't think it would be that easy but if you know a way to just snap the fingers and make it all change for better, by all means please let us know

Big brother will make everything ok with a snap of the finger, all we need do is turn our lives over to them and become like cattle---cattle don’t need souls they only need fattening up

Joke aside, I believe we (Earthlings) have to take matters into our hands and not expect or wait for some "magical" being to come and save us. Sadly most people do not see it that way and would rather sit on their hands and wait than get up and do something, because truly we do have the power to do anything we want as a group - only if we wanted to.

Each one of us has the power to achieve anything we wish---that power has always been there, and it has been put to good use my millions---who are now the envy of the rest of us slow pokes---lol

Many of us worry too much about what others have and don’t concentrate on getting our own---whatever that might be

Get rid of hate, envy and ego and all the other problems will disappear---changing political systems is a shell game that has been played since the beginning of time

Darn, I hate being such a beast of burden. Haven't they known this before I came here, or is this my way of playing a practical joke with my friends above.

You are the one stuck down here I would say the joke may be on you---

Perhaps if you write a paragraph each day into a file, by the end of Summer you might have a new story to post in your blog, and many of us wouldn't be nagging you as we do now

Sound advice

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

Lynn Grabhorn, deceased best selling author, before she died diverted her usual positive self help writing with a bizarr book about the human condition.

She says there were contracts we repeatedly make each life time with some good guides and some nasty characters who infiltrated with Charleys initial permission.

These contracts are bringing us needless suffering which these entities feed off of. The big Charley is currently irradicating them now (for the last 200 years or so).

Her view is so different and yet dovetails with some of what you are saying.

She is saying that some of us may have some nasty guides who are deceptively trying to slip into our "soul", but they can't-- and that each of us should be aware and consciously tell these entities to beat it.

Having read her previous stuff, this book almost sounds like she went crazy. But, her "who are we", "where did we come from" details are almost identical to yours.

Do you have any comment on the possibility of bad guides?

Not sure where she is coming from and wish I had the time to read her stuff

There are no bad guides---evil entities yes---but they have their place and are restricted to who they can infect.

And those who know they are fair game “know” that they are fair game and are willing participants in that game.

Unless you are involved in evil spells, black magic, voodoo, blood lust, deep into hate and high into envy, and those sorts of things you are off limits to these types of entities.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hello Sleeper,

Why is it Aliens, UFO's and things are deemed too profound for us true believers to understand? And why are we always treated like a stepchildren by those who are in "the know."

With respect, I'm not specifically talking about you.

It all reminds me of the mother that can never bring herself to tell the "real story" about who the father of her child is.... because non-discloser will somehow make it all right in the end. "Don't listen to aunt Susie... your father is your father... now take out the trash." We have Aliens landing all over the world... with thousands of photo's, eye witnesses, and so on. What is that message? Are you the Noah that saves us from the flood water of centuries of ignorance?? Why should the governments and black ops rule the world, when they are the very ones that perpetually keep us in war. Don't the ET's understand the containers they created have gone mad. Is this a joke? And remember, we are talking about the most profound thing that has ever happened, or will happen on planet earth. I've read your posts--- and there are tid-bits of information there... It's most often to vague and sometimes jokie for true enligthenment.... At least you are trying. But where is the meat? It's like a script with no conclusion, punchline, or third act. And this is NO movie.

Tell your friend Milton on earth the responsiblity of a teacher, is to teach.
Peace
Level X

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Level X
Hello Sleeper,

Why is it Aliens, UFO's and things are deemed too profound for us true believers to understand? And why are we always treated like a stepchildren by those who are in "the know."

With respect, I'm not specifically talking about you.

Truthfully the inner workings of a common earth television are too profound to understand---by the very humans that watch it every day, and even those who are into electronics don’t really understand how it works---it just does. Things here on earth are profound and they are measly toys in the scheme of things.

Therefore the big stuff is not easy to understand nor easy to explain---hence, next time your tv repair person comes over have them explain what is going on inside those micro chips---that make pretty pictures and sound appear on the screen and speakers---they can’t, nor would most understand if they did---the engineers that make them don’t even understand

It all reminds me of the mother that can never bring herself to tell the "real story" about who the father of her child is.... because non-discloser will somehow make it all right in the end. "Don't listen to aunt Susie... your father is your father... now take out the trash."

For the vast majority non-disclosure is about all they could handle, that’s why when ufo nuts talk about this stuff to non-ufo nuts the non-ufo nuts scream and put their hands over their ears and say, “I don’t want to hear it”---lol---some of them don’t believe us crazy, they just don’t want to go crazy thinking about that kind of stuff---its upsetting to them.

We have Aliens landing all over the world... with thousands of photo's, eye witnesses, and so on. What is that message?

The message is “that we are not alone” for those requiring a peek behind the curtain---you would be surprised how many people only need that little bit of info and no more to get it

Understandably there are many that need that joyride fix every day, they are sick and tired of this life and want to fly off into space and live in utopia---and who the heck can blame them? Certainly not me

That’s why I do what I do to let those people know that those things are real, they do happen---but not for everyone at the same time, and not for everyone in this lifetime

Personally I’m in disagreement with Milton, I think too much info is going out, especially if more people are not allowed to remember more of their trips---what’s the point of telling anything?

Are you the Noah that saves us from the flood water of centuries of ignorance??

Are you calling me a Noah-it-all---lol---don’t worry I will keep my day job---

Why should the governments and black ops rule the world, when they are the very ones that perpetually keep us in war. Don't the ET's understand the containers they created have gone mad. Is this a joke?

The containers---human bodies, are not the problem, what’s inside them containers—the soul, is the problem---and some human souls are slow to get it and end up gumming up the machinery---it’s a lot of work cleaning up that mess---and humans are the ones who have to clean it up and make it right

And remember, we are talking about the most profound thing that has ever happened, or will happen on planet earth.

Not really, it’s old news, cut and dry, happens over and over again on millions of other planets just like this one.

I've read your posts--- and there are tid-bits of information there... It's most often to vague and sometimes jokie for true enligthenment.... At least you are trying. But where is the meat?

The meat and potatoes is reserved for those that get the job done---cleaned up their own act before trying to clean up the acts of others.

It's like a script with no conclusion, punchline, or third act. And this is NO movie.

It’s not a movie for sure---it’s a grand illusion, but it will have a curtain call, and when the curtain goes up time for cleaning up your act is over.

Tell your friend Milton on earth the responsiblity of a teacher, is to teach.
Peace
Level X

I couldn’t agree more!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sorry John I do kiss and tell, and now that the whole world knows the size of my wine glass just think of the blabbing I could do after two of them suckers---
---glow in the dark panties from Venus---John---stop me before all is lost---
---Oh the humanity!

You kiss and tell? I got news for you Sleeper.

Glow in the dark panties from Venus? Milton told you?

OK, well here’s the real story. When you were passed out on the couch after chugalugging that one little ittie bitty dumpster of wine he made me model them for him. I told him “Look Milton, this is my first time, I’m pretty much straight you know.”

Milton just said, "Don't mention this to the sot."

I asked him where he got the panties. He said, “I’ll give you a hint. They’re 800 degrees and they smell like sulphuric acid.” I said, “Milton, you shouldn’t have.” (They were in very nice tones of orange and yellow). He then told me to wait a few minutes until they cooled down. Later, when he let me out the front door he said, “You don’t know what its been like babysitting that lush. I might as well be from Outer Space.”

I want you to know Sleeper that I went along with the program because Milton is your friend. Not because I am into that kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
John and Sleeper,

I want you to know that while reading the last two posts, I spit up my teeeny, tiny double vodka all over the dog.

Both of you should consider some professional help--LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I want you to know Sleeper that I went along with the program because Milton is your friend. Not because I am into that kind of stuff.

John, that’s not what Bob has been saying but hey, it’s none of my beeswax flyboy---

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

John, that’s not what Bob has been saying but hey, it’s none of my beeswax flyboy---

Bob? You mean Bob Saget?

Uh oh.

Does Milton read this thread?

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,
Couple of questions for you.

Why do the so-called "evil entities" leave us alone if we don't invite them? Why are they so courteous? I would think monsters of whatever ilk would invade whenever or whereever they wanted......are there rules of engagement they are forced to follow by more powerful beings? I find it interesting that calling forth such beings is the only way they will come. Don't worry I am not calling them.....just want to understand the parameters to ensure they don't visit uninvited

Also do all souls, outside their containers, look alike? The humanoid containment we all share on earth seems to be a model used on other worlds from what you've said. Why different models of containers if all souls are alike underneath? What does race mean if it only relates to an engineered container?

thanks,
Greenrobot

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
John and Sleeper,

I want you to know that while reading the last two posts, I spit up my teeeny, tiny double vodka all over the dog.

Your drink wasn’t in one of those 55 gal, shot glasses was it?---
---we may need to move this discussion to an AAA facility

Both of you should consider some professional help--LOL

Do you know if that is covered by Medicare?---not that I’m on Medicare I’m thinking for John here---lol

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Bob? You mean Bob Saget?

That’s not the Bob I was referring to but whatever---

Uh oh.

Does Milton read this thread?

That slave driver does pop in every now and then unannounced to checkup on me but I’m a step ahead of him, I have a word document screensaver I click to when I’m goofing off like this stuff.

I’m suppose to do the reading and give him a report of any interesting materials that might surface---concerning anyone getting too close to sensitive ET stuff that the clean up guys didn’t get to fast enough---

I’ve been told to keep an extra close eye on you but then you go up to that mine and we have no idea what you are cooking up there---you are making my job difficult John---

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hi Sleeper,
Couple of questions for you.

Why do the so-called "evil entities" leave us alone if we don't invite them?

They walk a fine line and are snapped up and moved off this planet when caught---so they try and remain stealth and fly below the radar--- messing with the wrong flock is too risky.

Why are they so courteous?

These blood suckers are anything but courteous

I would think monsters of whatever ilk would invade whenever or whereever they wanted.....

They had the earth all to themselves for many millennia until earth was put back into service and most of them were cleaned up---killed or moved elsewhere---but like gum stuck on the soul of our shoes even after a good scrubbing traces of them still remain.

are there rules of engagement they are forced to follow by more powerful beings?

They are allowed certain zones in this solar system, earth is not in that zone and when they are caught they can be terminated

I find it interesting that calling forth such beings is the only way they will come.

That’s a loophole they exploit very well and gives them certain rights to that soul because of the freewill clause.

Don't worry I am not calling them.....just want to understand the parameters to ensure they don't visit uninvited

All of us have power over them until we willingly and gleefully give it up

Neither evil nor earth level good entity has power over us---we are free agents---and we can call either force into our camp for assistance.

Also do all souls, outside their containers, look alike?

Nope, each one of us is unique and we have unique traits and energy signatures

What does race mean if it only relates to an engineered container?

Simple diversity, the few strains of race on this planet is but a fraction of what is out there in this galaxy

What would cities like New York be like without the smorgasbord of cultures rich in their peculiar traditions?---lol---on other star systems the diversity is often mind boggling delightful---makes for superb gastronomical adventures---

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I’ve been told to keep an extra close eye on you but then you go up to that mine and we have no idea what you are cooking up there---you are making my job difficult John---

I don't 'cook' anything or 'cook up' anything at the mine.

Nothing strange or weird has ever happened to me up at the mine.

Except the week before last.

I am always the last to walk out of my cabin and I lock the deadbolt with a key only I have. The actual door handle won't lock because it is falling apart. The windows are closed but do not lock.

The Friday before last I got to the cabin late. Walked in and went right to bed. The next morning got up and went to fix some coffee. When I sat down at my regular place at the table slightly to the left was a deck of cards with the King of Clubs face up.

I keep a couple of decks of cards on the table but nobody has played recently. The decks were on the table but no card was left out when I left the week before. There was no sign of forced entry. Somebody could have gotten in through the windows, but the windows were shut and if someone came in and went out a window they didn't disturb anything.

I took a picture of the table as I found it Saturday morning:

I have a couple of friends who know how to get in the cabin through the windows but they don't go up in the heat of the summer. They don't seem like the type to leave whatever the 'King of Clubs' message might be.

I myself don't play cards anymore having played 100,000 games of 31 during the sort in Dayton at o dark thirty.

Its been 2 weeks and nobody has fessed up. I would have asked Milton if he knew anything about it but he was hurriedly hustling me out the door after 'my modeling session'. You know how men are.

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join