It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeperThanks amigo---not! You knew that would happen didn't you?

*snicker* he he

Nah, I thought it would be amusing - guess I failed, hrm.

On the previous subject, I cannot say I am not taking things into my own hands, heck I'm the one preaching about it. But with so many people trying to control things around me, for my "good and benefit", or waiting for someone else to do it for them, it's quite a challenge. And finding those few people who think in the same way (that we should be responsible for our own actions and take charge of the situation around us) makes the life one long never ending quest.

I am clear that happiness starts from within not without, but quite often without is crushing most of our within from all sides

[edit on 12-6-2007 by amigo]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

it’s bad enough I have to sit through aunt Gertrude’s vacation photos every time we go visit her---not her real name btw---

LOL -

I still don't get it though, why our system has gone to such great lengths to keep these things from humanity. Were all going to find out anyway, one way or another?

Its frustrating to know these things. To know that 95% of the information about space, and ET's, and such are nothing but complete bullocks!

The truth is out there, but so are lies. And it's also difficult to filter the lie from the truth. Or is it?

Anyway, I think the answer I am seeking for is not easily available. At least not anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot

The best stuff is in this thread and my blog---

I'd have to agree. The golden nuggets buried in this thread are mind blowers.

1.) Was the Phoenix lights phenom in '97 really Black Ops like JL said? Seemed to be a pretty large craft for something terrestial or military.....

Are you trying to drive a wedge between Lear and I?----
---John don’t hate me but that was the real deal

2.) Mexico seems a hot bed of video evidence, is there really more going on there than other areas or does it just seem that way?

There is more stuff going on south of the boarder, some of it includes neutralizing certain entities

3.) Is that C2C weird craft, witnessed about 4 times in the past month, just fakery/CGI or something real? C2C Drone

Nothing extraterrestrial there

4.) Worm like ET footage is pretty compelling....is it real or a runaway solar ballon?

Shape Shifting Worm thing

Not ET---but hey, it’s only my opinion right?---

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by GreenRobot 1.) Was the Phoenix lights phenom in '97 really Black Ops like JL said? Seemed to be a pretty large craft for something terrestial or military.....

Are you trying to drive a wedge between Lear and I?----
---John don’t hate me but that was the real deal

I won't hate you Sleeper. All I want to know is that since they were flying a perfect 'missing man' formation, who was the 'missing man'? Milton?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bravehearted
It wasn’t until I read about your experiences that I thought it was possible that I really did see what I thought I saw since you mentioned how ET can make their ships visible or invisible to whom ever they please. Now assuming that what I really saw was an ET ship, can you give me a reason why you think they may have made themselves visible to me and my brother that night?

Missing time is not a prerequisite to abduction because when you see them is not necessarily at the start---they can put that memory in at any point of the duration of the visit. Often in these situations they take you out of the house and into their ship via a vortex and physical bodies travel in it thought walls and air. Why and where they take people is privileged info.

I have also had some strange experiences during my sleep. On 2 or 3 occasions I have had some dreams which have felt very realistic where I would be pulled out of my bed on to the floor and dragged out my window I would try to yell but I couldn’t say anything. Each time this happened I always woke up terrorized before I even got to the window, but maybe that’s all I remember. Anyways when these things happened to me I thought how the hell can I be dragged out of my window when they have bars on them but perhaps it was my soul being pulled out of my body or perhaps it was nothing at all. These things happened to me about 2 summers ago but then never again. Also my brother told me that while he was asleep last summer he felt something pull him out of his body and that he started flying outside until he woke up. He said it was the greatest feeling in the world. Again I never thought much of these things before but tell me what you think.

Because of the fear and sometimes fight that people put up they simply drag them through the vortex and into the ship---for those that can control their fear those strange encounters turn out to be pleasurable experiences---but most of the details of what goes on will be blanked out---

Being taken out of body as was your brother is better because you don’t have to deal with the adrenalin factor---and flying like superman is a fantastic experience---but they never last long enough!

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
thanks sleeper and what do you think about this story:
english.pravda.ru...

fake or real?

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper. Wow, I don't know how you do it - 2-3 days AWOL and I have 5 pages to read. Unreal!!!

Anyway, I have been reading up on Wilbert Smith (of Project Magnet fame) and am struck by the fact that his beliefs were almost exactly in line with yours. As part of this Canadian project, he managed to make contact with an ET named AFFA who proported to be a kind of Interstellar policeman sent to keep an eye on us after we "found the matches", so to speak (atom bomb). ET also supplied Smith with a lot of technical data - one example being a specially wound 'caduceus' coil who's properties even today cannot be explained - and basically told him that our understanding of the universe left a lot to be desired from both the spiritual and scientific point of view. Smith also stated that every piece of info he received was proved on experimentation to be correct.
ET also said that he was limited in the amount of info. he could supply - a kind of 'non-interference policy' that they abide by.

My question is, at what level does this policemen-type operate? When Smith asked ET was he aware of others visiting earth, he said he was but didn't know much about them. Is it possible that there is this little co-ordination between ET's that they are but dimly aware of each other?

On the off-chance others may be interested, here are some links.

Intersting Wilbert Smith Lecture

More Interesting Links

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Thanks Sleeper - - I keep trying to think of questions that haven't been asked yet. Kinda hard to remember and not repeat.

Still Lovin' the thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi Sleeper

Now that you and John have exposed...Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...to be just another American myth....there's not much left for a patriot to believe in for God's sake!

I'll be completely lost if you tell me the 'Chadsquito' is a hoax. Your thoughts on that aerial candelabra? I searched back a few pages...didn't see anything, but if you already weighed-in on this question Sleeper....nevermind
Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse801
Hey Sleeper,

I have been noticing a huge difference in the moon and sun light expression--not brighter but somehow clearer and way different shadow lines from the past years--cue: Twilight Zone theme...

Venus and the north star here in Illinois have never been so aparrent and bright....

An entire party, 600+ of all ages, last Saturday evening looked up and were sort of in awe. Granted, great weather, but. anyone else in Illinois notice this?

What's going on? Or, are some of us just finally noticing the sky lately? LOL.

Ever since the O’Hare incident more people in Chicago have taken notice of the skies as you pointed out. Although Venus has been blushing brightly the last few months because of her position and a tad more energy bouncing off her and other planets from a sun about to go supernova----JUST KIDDING---

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I won't hate you Sleeper. All I want to know is that since they were flying a perfect 'missing man' formation, who was the 'missing man'? Milton?

You know as well as I do John that Milton is definitely “missing”---and that would be a loose screw or two---
---please don’t tell him I talk this way behind his back---lol

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bravehearted
thanks sleeper and what do you think about this story:
english.pravda.ru...

fake or real?

Pravda has a tabloid reputation but that’s not to say tabloids don’t have at least on occasion, the real stuff, the movie “Men In Black” for instance, gets their best tip-offs from tabloids---lol. Nevertheless a fascinating story filled with solid material and un-provable truth

There are certain guardians of truth around the world but the big story is in Egypt, and for that truth to surface would mean Egyptians would need to give up claims to their most cherished artifacts---and then the domino effect of other nations and cultures having to do the same, not to mention all the religions taking a fall

It would get messy fast

A big time natural disaster that would bring earth to its knees might work---then the survivors could start from scratch---new gods would land and take over the planet---just like they did fifteen thousand years ago

Personally I would prefer a whole other scenario---

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by omelette
Hi Sleeper. Wow, I don't know how you do it - 2-3 days AWOL and I have 5 pages to read. Unreal!!!

I’m thinking I need to go AWAL---lol

Anyway, I have been reading up on Wilbert Smith (of Project Magnet fame) and am struck by the fact that his beliefs were almost exactly in line with yours. As part of this Canadian project, he managed to make contact with an ET named AFFA who proported to be a kind of Interstellar policeman sent to keep an eye on us after we "found the matches", so to speak (atom bomb).

We only have those matches because they were given to us by high ups to stop the earthly residual lower downs.

ET also supplied Smith with a lot of technical data - one example being a specially wound 'caduceus' coil who's properties even today cannot be explained - and basically told him that our understanding of the universe left a lot to be desired from both the spiritual and scientific point of view. Smith also stated that every piece of info he received was proved on experimentation to be correct.

Some of these ETs also supplied Stalin and then Hitler and others with certain unnatural abilities to create mayhem

ET also said that he was limited in the amount of info. he could supply - a kind of 'non-interference policy' that they abide by.

Ah, the “non-interference” ploy---they also can sell us the Brooklyn Bridge for a good price

There is no such thing, and I’m not talking about the bridge---

Originally posted by omelette
My question is, at what level does this policemen-type operate? When Smith asked ET was he aware of others visiting earth, he said he was but didn't know much about them. Is it possible that there is this little co-ordination between ET's that they are but dimly aware of each other?

There are many levels of ET and the higher up ones know about the lower ones more so than the opposite---some on the lower end do more mischief than good---kind of like “the road to hell is paved with so-called good intentions”

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sleeper:

Could you explain this a little better, sleeper? My belief is that mankind has always been limited in the way of technological upgrades. Ie. he could never take too large of a leap so to speak. This goes back to the MEs of the early Annunaki, Enlil and Enki. They guarded and followed the MEs carefully. They were a sort of a blueprint for our development.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hello again Sleeper, its been a while.

Just a quick house call, how are you doing?

What are your thoughts regarding this thread now - is it unfolding the way you intended?

For the most part, are you happy and enjoying it still?

Regardless, I hope you're well.

As always, Thanks for the contribution and different view on things.

Step.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OBE1
Hi Sleeper

Now that you and John have exposed...Whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...to be just another American myth....there's not much left for a patriot to believe in for God's sake!

All is not lost because I have been to Vegas and I’m not talking---lol---but I didn’t gamble and still had a good time, many great shows, lots of glitter and they managed to replicate many exotic elements found in places around the world, all on one long strip.

I'll be completely lost if you tell me the 'Chadsquito' is a hoax. Your thoughts on that aerial candelabra? I searched back a few pages...didn't see anything, but if you already weighed-in on this question Sleeper....nevermind
Thanks....

Peace &
Good Fortune
OBE1

I did give my two cents in one of my posts, not extraterrestrial but it would make a cool candelabra, so that’s something---

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
Sleeper:

Could you explain this a little better, sleeper? My belief is that mankind has always been limited in the way of technological upgrades. Ie. he could never take too large of a leap so to speak. This goes back to the MEs of the early Annunaki, Enlil and Enki. They guarded and followed the MEs carefully. They were a sort of a blueprint for our development.

As we are all aware there have been spurts of knowledge, awareness, technology, inspiration, most of it coming in as needed, some snuck in the back door---earth is not sealed tight and certain entities permeate in and out via an assortment of means and reasons

In other words on certain levels and for mysterious reasons god does play with dice---makes things more interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
Hello again Sleeper, its been a while.

Just a quick house call, how are you doing?

Doing great step, thanks!

What are your thoughts regarding this thread now - is it unfolding the way you intended?

I didn’t have preconceived notions for this thread other than for it to be informative for some

For the most part, are you happy and enjoying it still? Regardless, I hope you're well

I am---- I only wish I had more time to comment on other threads on this board

As always, Thanks for the contribution and different view on things.

Step.

You are welcome---

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

some snuck in the back door---

That explains that "probe" thing, heh?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

some snuck in the back door---

That explains that "probe" thing, heh?

I have to give it to you MrPenny, you are quick with the wit---just try not to bend over in a dark room---they do check the oil on skeptics too you know---

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join