It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't EVP associated with ghosts?...

I think you just created a major twist in this story that i didn't expect

Let me correct you ... evp is not just ghosts.
A lot of evp recorders in the past and the present are in contact with beings who claim to exist and come from other area's outside of our dimension. One only needs to do casual search on this subject that they find and abundant amt. of information about this.

I've gotten movies of strange lights in the sky too where I get those voices coming in also as are in these video's.

You learn something everyday. Thanks. Well it isn't as bigger deal as i thought it would be then. It kind of gives a bit of credence to the ED theory then.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
Hmmmm.

So?

A guy can't have two experiences.
Not an automatic bunk determiner if ya ask me. I read a bit of the other thread and didn't see anything to make me cry fraud on this one.

Cuhail

PS, it took me a while to formulate my thoughts so my post is kinda past effectiveness.

[edit on 1/2/2007 by Cuhail]

Didnt say that it was a debunker for me. . just said it was a coincidence and wanted feedback.

Thats all

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Amongus, it's cool.

I'm just strangely optimistic about this one and I don't want Hiii to lose faith we're listening.

My ole Lady and I are planning on getting married in Las Vegas when the time comes and believe me; My intentions to go out in the desert are just as strong as her's to gamble away all but the tickets home. I want to see something I can't explain, catch it on video and bring it here to ATS to analyze with others smarter and more equiped than I.

I'm exited for Hiii.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Amongus, it's cool.

I'm just strangely optimistic about this one and I don't want Hiii to lose faith we're listening.

My ole Lady and I are planning on getting married in Las Vegas when the time comes and believe me; My intentions to go out in the desert are just as strong as her's to gamble away all but the tickets home. I want to see something I can't explain, catch it on video and bring it here to ATS to analyze with others smarter and more equiped than I.

I'm exited for Hiii.

Cuhail

It would be sweet if you managed to experience at least half of what hiii claimss. . cant wait for your report, unless this is debunked before then. When are you planning on getting married? Dont know if I can wait that long! Anyway, I understand your excitement surrounding this, but we would be doing this topic a disservice if we believed everything without doing a little digging. You'd be amazed at how many people try to pass something off as fact, but digging through their prior posts you find something that totally discredits it.

Skepticism is good! I'd kill for some footage of the alien though. . .

[edit on 2-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I brought it into photoshop for comparison, and the girl and her stance seem very much like the shape in the other image, as well both images having the same red values.

img526.imageshack.us...

I havent read through the whole thread, but this to me doesn't make sense. I just get a feeling of hoax, maybe its not though. I guess it doesn't even matter, as its all entertainment

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I brought it into photoshop for comparison, and the girl and her stance seem very much like the shape in the other image, as well both images having the same red values.

img526.imageshack.us...

Thats EXACTLY what I thought Freezer. . there is a certain simmularity to both the pics, however I dont have photoshop. . only my eyes. I hear you on something smelling amiss. But man, this one is pretty hard to debunk when you have a guy willing to take us there, and give us his phone number.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Before I go to bed just want to say, thanks for the interesting thread, even if you are pulling our legs this is one of the better ones. Havig said that, I don't think you are necessarily pulling our legs, your girlfriends acting is too realistic for this to be a hoax.

So a few more questions from me afore I go.

You said just now about the 29 29 that yes it could have been the time because you started at 1.45 am. But in your OP you said you were driving along at 3am when this all started.

Did you video record the car that was empty? Why not? Were all doors open or just driver door? Did you note down the registration?

The 29 29 could have been a radio frequency they wanted you to tune into, perhaps not knowing your car radio will only go up to 1087Mhz (or something like that).

That last youtube link was a laser pen just like the comment says.

So can you recall what you said "we should be on the road to .....inaudible....." ?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
notice all the lines? are those part of the landscape or roads? That is the exact area.map

also my g/f corrected me, the time all of this began was around 1:42 am

So from a debunkers perspective...

2-9 2-9 could definatly mean 2:09am
the girlfriend venomous disagrees but to be fair i will say possible explination

the odd alien voice could be her talking to close to the microphone causing the audio to somehow distort. This is my own debunking of my own case! However this one thing i personally think should not be overlooked and should be investigated more (if it is a real 3rd party voice! it would one of the most fantastic audio finds ever)

The picture with the red light somewhat looks like MY face with the photoshop highlighting red areas and enhancing them. However i know for a fact where were taking a picture of the glowing object at that time and that i was not aiming a lazer light into the camera. The picture is curious as it does seem to show me in a seated position with the red glowing object coming out of my ass LOL. Again there is no way i could be sitting and somehow have her take a picture of this object (as it would have to be IN the car under my butt at the time of the photo). Really there is not a hoax at play here and i'm willing to talk to anyone about this first hand and try myself to debunk it. Even better is we plan to return to the same place in several days. I wish someone on here or someone local would meet up with us and prove or disprove this first hand!

[edit on 3-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What does it matter that he is offering to go there with someone or give out his phone number? I doubt anyone on this board is really meeting up with him anyways. There is absolutely nothing to see here except a red light, and the claim of it turning into an alien. (I feel stupid just typing that.)

It's kinda funny that you and your girlfriend have so much free time that you just sit on the side of roads imagining that lights are turning into aliens and "shadow people."
You guys were just so prepared to catch footage that you happened to not get ANY footage/pics of something worth looking at...

What is all the analyzing and discussion about guys? A red dot? Some girl standing in a hoodie? Wtf...........

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Gezzz man ... some of you guys look desperate to believe on everything people through at you . This guy and his girl are probably trying to make us for fools . C'mom they are probably having good laughs at our , better yet , your expense ( because I didn't believe this guy for a second ) . Well my congrats for everybody who could see past this faker and dismissed this topic .

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i didnt realize aliens pose for their picture to be taken. Shoot if that were the case please let ME know when and where and you bet we will arrange for a same day flight. Until then this is the absolute best one can get given the circumstances of an event which reproduced itself for a solid 4-5 hours with the poor lighting and equiptment we had.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Gezzz man ... some of you guys look desperate to believe on everything people through at you . This guy and his girl are probably trying to make us for fools . C'mom they are probably having good laughs at our , better yet , your expense ( because I didn't believe this guy for a second ) . Well my congrats for everybody who could see past this faker and dismissed this topic .

I'm confused i really dont understand what i ha ve to gain from sharing any of this? Looking and sounding like a humiliating dip$hit in front of everyone on this board? Ruining my vacation sitting in some penthouse suite typing this rather than seeing Vegas..... for what.. a laugh!?!? Listen if no one here cares, then i sure dont ,and will share this event for just us (me and her) to talk about as i really really tried my best to capture some tiny morsal of evidence to show to people who actually belief in this topic.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well that's fine...you didn't mean any harm, but the point is you have nothing here. What "event" are you talking about? Seeing a red light? And the Alien part, well that's just crazy. So let's get it straight, you watched a tiny little red fuzzy light float around and then come right next to your car and somewhat materialize into an Alien that was distinguishable enough for you to see it's body and eyes? It's been awhile but you're making me want to do some shrooms again. It's a nice red dot story and everything, but other than that, that's all it really is...a story about a red dot.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i wish this had happened to you. what would you do with the crappy evidence? Keep it to yourself because you know no one will believe you? I choose not to...and i realize i'll likely be laughed at. Either way i wish you were driving with us that night, you might see this whole matter differently.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Don't sweat the guys blowin donkey air. Just keep up the post Hii.
Test of Mettle, that's all. Still interested.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Cuhail is right, please look beyond the calls of you looking for attention.

There are people here that are watching this and are quite interested in your story.

Kinda funny that I went to NV 2 months ago for my GF's BF's wedding, and AREA 51 was on the top list of things to do. I didn't get to see anything weird, but I can confirm that GPS doesn't work so well in that area, and oddly enough, there's Nextel service near that base.... lol.... Only thing this has made me do is go back to that night and I do remember thinking there were lights closing in on me from 3 places, one where I had come from (The gate) and two others flanking the middle one from each side.. I decided that was a good hint to get some distance from the site.

Anyways, on that topic, the lights did appear as red glowing dots, but after I drove off at a high rate of speed, I didn't see them anymore. I will say something about being in those mountains, there isn't a place I have been that felt more serene in the sense that it felt like it was just you out there and there was no "interference" like there is in civilized cities.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Listen if no one here cares, then i sure dont ,and will share this event for just us (me and her)

Sounds good . Goodbye then !

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
There are a lot of rude people on this site. If you do not believe him, then fine, nobody is trying to force you to. The guy put out a story with his proof to back it up and is just asking for analysis of that proof. There are people on this site that enjoy that kind of challenge so let them do there thing. Go read another thread if you do not like this one; I am sure that there is some other thread that you can agree with instead of bashing this poster. By the way, I am not saying that I believe what is being posted, but I am at least willing to set back and wait for this to be proven one way or the other. I am still waiting for definitive analysis of the voice recording that hiii claims is not his or his girlfriends voice. We have one opinion that it is them, so maybe we could get one more expert to weigh in? Surely there is somebody on this forum that does voice analysis.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I was making reference to Disgutipated, that is our one opinion "against" the recordings being extra-terrestrial or otherworldly in nature.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I know this doesnt have to do with aliens, and I know this might sound crazy. . but whats more crazy than your story? Anyway, hiii. . .for some reason this seems to remind me of the mothman sightings. Red dots (mothman=red eyes), dot moving around (mothman=sightings claim it can fly), maybe it didnt materialize in front of you, could it have just "landed" in front of you? And most of all, you hearing a metallic voice on your phone saying numbers AND possibly have the same phenomenon happening during your sighting (mothman=some claim to have received strange phonecalls with a metallic sounding voice prior to a sighting).

Just to clarify, Im not saying that I believe in the mothman (another thread for another time). Im saying that from what I know about the claims of its existance, your experience sure has some simmularities.

Just a thought. . . .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join