It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall

Where are the stars in these videos?

Do you always see stars in the night sky? Do you accept a camera also has great difficulty replicating exactly what we see with our eyes, especially at night?

If you replied no and Yes respectively, you have your answer.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well if the sky is clear then yes. I would expect to see stars with the camera especially in such a barron area with no city lights.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Let me help you all put this nonsense to rest. IF, and I repeat IF there was something there, you know what you would hear on the tape? You would hear both of them screaming for their lives, the girlfriend freaking out crying and screaming "go, go, drive, drive" and him crying like a baby. All "instruments" of evidence colletion would still be out there lying on the highway because they would never go back there.

PUHLEEZE. I'm sorry, but speaking for myself, I've had years of defense training, spent numerous nights in the wilderness with things that go bump in the night, been face to face with what I thought was a bear, thought I was being watched and taunted by Big Foot, and if I saw an Alien outside my window, the first thing I would do would be to immediately vacate the area at a high rate of speed. This would include, but not be limited to... screaming, freaking out, crying like a baby, dropping everything I had that would slow my escape, and add multiple prayers thrown in the mix, plus a few save me Jesus screams just for good measure.

I've seen way to many of these videos where there is little or no human emotions present whatsoever. Let's be real and use what senses God gave us when stories like this pop up. I mean be honest, which one of you "sane" people here are going to try to sell everyone on the fact that you are such the almighty man stud that if you were approached by Aliens you would stand up tall and say "Welcome to Earth". Too many people are watching way too much television ;-)

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesntI've seen way to many of these videos where there is little or no human emotions present whatsoever. Let's be real and use what senses God gave us when stories like this pop up. I mean be honest, which one of you "sane" people here are going to try to sell everyone on the fact that you are such the almighty man stud that if you were approached by Aliens you would stand up tall and say "Welcome to Earth". Too many people are watching way too much television ;-)

Hi, he did say he drove away freaked, then he went back with a "screw it - let's be rational about this and investigate it" attitude. I'd like to think I would not freak out. I'd be scared especially at night until I knew what was going on but I'd like to think i wouldn't run.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
First of hiii_98 thanks for shareing this.

I enjoyed going through the audio and video files. I don't see why there are people complaining about not sufficent evidence. I mean this you stated right from the beginning. And you presented something compared to many others.

I do not hear your girlfriend voice in this forange spoken language (for me it sounds like strange english), but some seems to be sure about to hear her. Considering this and the other audio 2-9 spoken by her (and the metal numbers on phone?) I somehow see everything of the phenomena 'centered' on your girlfriend. I wonder if she is probabily unknowingly by herself is a key/trigger (in a good way) in all this.

To the video, where I have a little problem is the total black background.
There is no noise there. I don't know if this camera has a black triggering or filter or something causing this. If so try to disable this because a lot of picture information gets lost.

One question I have, In that one video where the light is passing by fast and big where it sounds like a car is just rushing by. Is this the aleged 'ufo' or a car? It seems to have 3 or 4 spots exactly following it (left right and 2 bottom) if you take smaple pics and increase the brightness.

Good look with your recording.
If I were in your area/country I would join.

p.s. Wig, in case you reply to my post, pls don't make my name that screen jumping big as it is the most importand post in the world. Would you mind to make your replays by 'X' a little bit smaller. I don't know how the others see that but I think it would contribute to the reading of this thread. It's irritating. Thanks if you do.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by g210b]

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
G210b,

I find the "originally posted by xxxx" text to be too small.

Ok I have taken onboard your feedback & I will reduce it to size 3 or 4.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt
Let me help you all put this nonsense to rest. IF, and I repeat IF there was something there, you know what you would hear on the tape? You would hear both of them screaming for their lives, the girlfriend freaking out crying and screaming "go, go, drive, drive" and him crying like a baby. All "instruments" of evidence colletion would still be out there lying on the highway because they would never go back there.

PUHLEEZE. I'm sorry, but speaking for myself, I've had years of defense training, spent numerous nights in the wilderness with things that go bump in the night, been face to face with what I thought was a bear, thought I was being watched and taunted by Big Foot, and if I saw an Alien outside my window, the first thing I would do would be to immediately vacate the area at a high rate of speed. This would include, but not be limited to... screaming, freaking out, crying like a baby, dropping everything I had that would slow my escape, and add multiple prayers thrown in the mix, plus a few save me Jesus screams just for good measure.

I've seen way to many of these videos where there is little or no human emotions present whatsoever. Let's be real and use what senses God gave us when stories like this pop up. I mean be honest, which one of you "sane" people here are going to try to sell everyone on the fact that you are such the almighty man stud that if you were approached by Aliens you would stand up tall and say "Welcome to Earth". Too many people are watching way too much television ;-)

He left his phone no here : 608-774-0565
He also provide a map to the location :
maps.google.com...,-109.273624&spn=0.068382,0.1157

He maybe already there, camping and hoping to get better evidence. Why don't you join him? I'm sure you could be more useful and helpful.

Guys, there are 2000+ visitors and 172 registered member currently on this site. Don't tell me not even 1 person here from Nevada or Utah. Why do you all debating all this time anyway? Why do you all keep asking for first hand evidence? Why do you all seek to see the alien with your own eyes? Now this guy call for you to come forth and assist him. There maybe alien activity around or there maybe not. But this is the chance i would not allow to pass IF i'm in US. I was hoping you guys could start planning some action but i have a feeling no one seem to have the guts. I really hate to bring this case to mufon or other UFO forum because i respect you guys better. So please stop wasting your time telling us this is hoax when you not even dare to check for yourself.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by EasternShadow]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
While I would like to believe this account. there are things missing.

I would like to see the COMPLETE video from start to finish. So far we have probably seen what 60 seconds worth? It is quite annoying not to get the complete picture.

Same with the audio recordings.

I am trying to get a friend who lives in vegas to check his site out. He says it is close to Sunnyside where he hunts. I am in CA, and am sorta willing to go up there albeit it is probably an 8 hour drive for me.

One thing I would like to see is during his testimony he states he is in vegas at a hotel. I would like to see a hotel bill from the dates he first posted his opener. Then we can atleast he isn't a liar in that form.

Has anyone tried calling this guy? I am tempted just to get an update, although I doubt his cell works up there.

This is one cool site and is my first post.

Wig

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Easternshadow

Hi,

There's a lot of people here not in USA let alone Utah, including you it seems. I know you must know USA is huge, their states are as big as UK, even if someone lived in New Mexico, Nevada, or Utah, they'd still have to live nearby otherwise it would be like one of us living in London with a UFO sighting in Scotland. I know I couldn't afford the time or the petrol to go there on a whim hoping to see something. This game is for people who are in the area or passing through, and unfortunately the chances are very slim of that person seeing this thread among the 1,000's of threads here on ATS and seeing it today not 2 weeks time. It would have to be someone from Salt Lake City, Las Vegas or Denver.

I have been waiting for someone to go to Silverstar Mountain in Washington state for more than a year now. The chances of someone from near silver star Mtn who would be willing to go who is also an ATS member and aware of the thread are obviously much less than I was hoping.

Stockburn
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
If one of you guys actually drives hours and hours to go sit with this guy in the dark hunting for a red light...PLEASE make sure you video tape it because that would be absolutely hilarious.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I just mapped it out. And the general vicinity is a little over 10 hours one way for me. I'm in southern california. So leaving early morning, would put me around the area near nightfall in the area. In that particular area, using google earth, there are hundreds of dirt roads, which entices me to take my jeep. Hmmm, worst case scenario I get some four wheelin in.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
^^ Worst case scenario... you get murdered.

Don't want to be a party pooper... but there is a lot of weirdos in the world, and until we are 100% sure of the OP's intentions i don't think anyone should be going anywhere.

Not accusing anyone of anything, but just be careful. Luring UFOlogists to a fake sighting area is a good way to get a victim IMO.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I actually live in the Salt Lake city area. Though I'm not going to spend the night with some guy from a forum I just joined.

And it's been snowing all day to top it off. How many times have there ever been UFO sightings in the snow? I honestly don't know the answer to my question, but as far as I've seen there probably aren't many, or any at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi Phantom,

You could however just drive to the vicinity and check things out. It looks like BLM land, so I don't think you will have a problem making camp legally. You don't necessarily have to hang with the OP'er. That is what I was thinking about doing, finding a suitable camp area and chilling (literally). Of course bring some companions, something in the likes of 45 ACP and a dog. Least that was my plan. However, 10 hours is huge for me, being I have to be back at work on Monday morning and can't leave until Saturday morning.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dude, do you have anymore pictures of your girl, perhaps with more light, she's freakin hot. By the way, were you guys hittin the boom, boom on the ride to Vegas. Party city baby, whoa!!!!

[edit on 4-1-2007 by pompano]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wig,
Thank you. I understand now. Forgive me if i over reacted.

Stockburn and Phantom Seraph,
Thank you. I'm glad you two decide to check it out. Please be careful though. Is there anyway we/ATS can get in touch with you two while out there?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig
videos with no stars

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
EasternShadow

Actually, I said I wasn't going to go. Maybe another time though, I admit it would be exciting/interesting, but in this particular case I would like to get better bearings on this community and the way it runs before I really go for the gusto.

On a side note I read something about orbs a few months ago while doing some quick research on Skinwalker Ranch. Sort of similar, yet different. Link below.

If you want my far fetched thoughts about it I would say it was a government probe which just gives off to much light for any real use. So on long boring nights at the military base some of the guys will let a few loose and spook people just for kicks and giggles.Link right here.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Hi Phantom,

You could however just drive to the vicinity and check things out. It looks like BLM land, so I don't think you will have a problem making camp legally. You don't necessarily have to hang with the OP'er. That is what I was thinking about doing, finding a suitable camp area and chilling (literally). Of course bring some companions, something in the likes of 45 ACP and a dog. Least that was my plan. However, 10 hours is huge for me, being I have to be back at work on Monday morning and can't leave until Saturday morning.

Glad to see somebody has the gusto to try it. I hope you can get there! Of course you dont have to go with the OP'er, we dont even have to go this weekend. I mean all we do here is talk about how great it woul dbe to have proof of something, and someone actually gives us a map with a site where he's seen something twice already. If I were within reach, I'd definately give it a go. . but dont have three days to get down there.

Hope you can check it out, and be sure to do a better job than hiii at documenting what happens. I agree with the other poster about how annoying it is to watch short clips. I'd pay for shipping for the tapes to be sent to me unedited to draw my own conclusions.

Of course, I guess its still possible this guy is full of guano.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by amongus]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join