Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Nah, Mechanic 32, you had it. Just increase the red instead of all three channels, and there you go. But your image was clear enough to make out.

Anyway, I wanted to compare the two photos just to make sure the picture of the person wasn't put up by accident. The picture of the figure and the picture of the light "in the sky" both have a small point of light to the extreme left. When compared, it is in the exact place in both shots and when all Gamma channels are increased, is obviously the same shape. So the small "sky object" is in almost the same spot as the figure, and would appear to be part of his glove only slightly illuminated by the IR.

Good eyes, everyone

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
So you are on your way to area51, and you have this pretty horrifying experience where you are chased by an object and have shadow people show up at the car. The experience scares you and your girlfriend SO much that you rip out of there and slam on your horn at a truckstop to get someone to help you. After all of that, you decide to go to vegas to gamble? Huh? Wasnt your purpose to go to area 51 to get proof? So you got your proof, complete with shadow people and ufo's chasing you while your girlfriend is terrified. . . but you are now in vegas, gambling.

Im sorry, but the whole story does not jive with me. I love gambling as much as the next red blooded american, but for the love of christ, the proof CHASED YOU, and you still had what seemed like a great little night with your girlfriend. I dont know about anyone else here, but if my girlfriend witnessed that we sure as hell wouldnt be living it up in las vegas, and she sure as hell wouldnt go back to the same place. . much less let ME go back! And your girlfriend didnt look terrified in the photo that you claim is the object.

Why do people make crap like this up?? It's really frustrating. . . .

My apologies if what you say is true. . .but see it from our eyes.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
excellent work eaglewingz..

To the poster... Why bother wasting your time and ours with your farcical story. The guys at ATS have pretty much disproved your story. As for posting in dribs and drabs because your girlfriend let you, well come on.. if this happened to me, id have it all posted and uploaded in one go regardless of my girlfriend wanting to go gambling, especially after seeing " shadow people".

I went to vegas in october, i wanted to go to area 51 outskirts but you know what..... I got drunk, went gambling, shooting, and the closest i got to a ufo was seeing a few stealths at nellis.. The big shiny lights of the strip hooked me.. Ill be back next year to finally see the ET highway, but i wont be making up any stories like this one.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
hhmm very suss
You said on your first post that there was no one within miles of your location,
although on the video you quite clearly hear a car passing you on the road, if you were scared enough to beep 2 sleeping truck drivers than surely you would of stopped the passing vehicle.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I voted for Eaglewingz and Trappedsoul for wats for their great photo work,great job you guys.It appears this one is busted.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by o_town
hhmm very suss
You said on your first post that there was no one within miles of your location,
although on the video you quite clearly hear a car passing you on the road, if you were scared enough to beep 2 sleeping truck drivers than surely you would of stopped the passing vehicle.

he said that was the first time he encounterd it, but when he went back there to try and see it again he never said that there werent any people near.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Okay, we don't believe him but where are the real witnesses out there hiding? All those people that go to the abuctee get-together groups, etc. Is this the right forum or is there a better one?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok.. I might o believed this at first but after a few of your posts it really sounded abit wierd and them pictures and vid doesn't really say much. It could be anything and people proved that the picture looks just like a gril human figure. not a figure with a big Head and skinny body.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ok chaps

Seems a lot of you are reading his story wrong.

The video was taken when he went back after being to the truck stop.
The photo of the girl was not linked to and he never claimed it was a photo of the alien thingy.

It is a bit suss that there is a fine point of light on each photo to the left hand side in exactly the same place. that is odd, but how can this be given that atleast 2 of the photos are undeniably different photos.... the girl, and the mans torso. Even if the camera was on a tripod the light source would not be in exactly the same place.

The story sounds to me like fiction, for example the materialising form 5 feet away 4 feet tall and with bug eyes, well where's the video? The tape recorder was supposedly recording all this time, so where is the full length tape recording? He says "I thinkthat is when I got in the car and drove away" wtf? a 4 foot tall bug eyed red creature materialises infront of you whilst you are recording and you don't know what you did next?

There is a car going past on the video, he never mentions this.

There's proof of nothing here and the evidence doesn't seem to back up what is claimed. But if hii98 knows for himself what really happened and that's all that matters. He won't persuade any of us to believe his story.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
sorry guys i had to sleep last night, and wasnt able to address these questions. To answer a few first of all YES the second picture is of my girlfriend, no i'm not trying to trick anyone, but the reason i show it is that the orb itself would not stand still for its picture to be taken.

I want to make it clear that this was some sort of intelligence to it. When we would try to line up the camera to take a shot it would either dissapear or fly to the other side of the car or further into the field. So to compensate for this trickery, i would have to sometimes take quick pictures behind my girlfriends back or of the rear view side mirror rather than leaning myself out the _ It seemed like the more random i was about it the better my chances of it staying in one spot.

The picture which has her in it, also shows the red ball of light to her left. We took mostly videos and not pictures. I can keep uploading these but some of them are boring, one has a really good closeup that needs analysis. The first video may actually show something and we were impressed how clear it came out, and have no explaination for the glow of a figure in it.

I also want to report NO we did not directly take a picture of the alien when it did materalize. No i dont have a convient fake excuse but here is my reason. First of all we were just sitting on the side of the highway expecting to watch the light circle the car again, we had NO idea it was anything other than a willowwisp like light.

Well after it came nearer i did panic alittle and it happened very very fast. As it changed into the alien creature i believe even if i had hte camera in hand it still definatly would not have captured anything without a powerful light on the SIDE of the car, rather than my front or rear car light beams. Remember the creature itself was semi transparent. One detail i left out is that my g/f said its eyes where twinkling like stars and that red orb thing may have rested in the upper eye from what i remember ( iwas absolutely shocked at what i saw).

It also looked to me like the alien was wearing a mask/helmet and a 1 piece suit but details were extremely difficult as i could see the ground behind the alien right through its wavering body. So no at that point i have NO photos or videos, however some of the videos we did take may have something of value in them as this light was somehow the vessel for the aliens body ( i have no idea how all that works). I will upload more videos now if you like. And be here to answer any questions. I'm only here to tell my story, not to pretend i have absolute proof.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

EDITTED - Added paragraphs for easier reading.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
also i do have alot more video but i dont want to be made fun of if i post it here (you can hear us talking and freaking out). I guess i will post one or two more but if someone on here is interested i would prefer he or she critique them all then report back. We took about 20 short videos and yes none of them in my opinion are absolute proof of anything but where i currently am i cannot analyize anything in detail.

Also while spending some time on youtube we found this video WHICH IS NOT ONE WE TOOK, that is exactly similiar to what we saw

youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
here you guys will get a laugh out of this recording (the audio portion of her yelling at me). But take notice and a screenshot at the 32 second mark of the video. That is a closeup of the object near our car. This was in the field on the side of the road. I'm open minded to any conclusion, i just wanted to share our experience with you guys.

Here is the video.

s131.photobucket.com...

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What do you say, about the picture of the red light you provide which when the gamma is altered it shows a mans upper half?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
now that picture.... that might actually be of something.. That one really intrigues me. If i was out of the car or shooting out a OPEN window, then ... i think it possibly is an outline of the aliens form. From what i remember the alien itself was very skinny, short, and had oval head, that was larger than the body, but not too unusually large. It never communicated or made any noise. I think we could hear it walking at one point. Also i had a wireless motion detector with me that i put on the side of the road that would go off whenever the light got near us. Wireless IR motion decector... really scary when you know something is moving..and their is no wind. I would like to see more analysis of that picture. Awsome work so far!

also the alien looked alot like amongus's avatar. but with alot less detail. The eyes and face where very simliar to that. It reminded me of a insect with a very skinny human like body, more than a human.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
here you guys will get a laugh out of this recording (the audio portion of her yelling at me).

Here is the video.

s131.photobucket.com...¤t=ASF_0046.flv

I want to believe you, and I feel bad because if you are gnuine then the people who should believe you are the ones on this board, so please keep trying to convince us and don't take the slap downs too seriously, if you are genuine then just ignore the comments so far and help us to understand.

The video doesn't work, all I had was a black screen???

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
s131.photobucket.com...

btw the car noise is us driving with the windows open, we then pull over.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok it works now,

ok the car noise was you in this video. But how about your first video? A car very definately drives past.

In this second video (No 46) why is the camera work soooo bad? even when you have stopped and said "watch this" then "you see how close it is?" you still can't get a decent picture, why not?

I like your youtube comment.

[edit on 2/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The camera work is bad because i would zoom in and miss the object, then zoom sout and not find it. This was not some giant super bright glowing mass. It was really small and had a faint glow. Distance too was hard to judge as sometimes it would appear very close to us and at other times far away. I think poor nerves, inexperienced camera work, and filming a poorly lit elusive moving object all played a role in the crappy video work on my part. This is why i want to return to the same place in 2 days and be alot more prepared (IF the phenona reproduces itself).

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this gets even weirder. Ok after listening to this very first video (which we recorded right when the supposed alien appeared) i was shocked to listen to the audio. Now after i post this i'm 99% sure everyone will think i'm lying. The voice on this video is neither mine nor my girlfriends. The video shows nothing but we might have been video taping outside of the car. if you listen you can hear my voice faint in the background and what sounds like someone speaking chineese with a pen in their mouth. If this is a recognizable language let us know. If there is even a 1% chance we recorded an alien conversation...well it might be the first on the net ever It kinda sounds like me or her is saying "uh uh, i can see $hit"... but the rest sounds chineese or some foriegn language. I'm sure i'll lose all credability by posting this, but it is interesting and maybe means something to someone as we CANNOT identify the voice or the language. I'm going through the rest now

2 other side notes, my g/f is a foreigner who speaks russian, ukrainian, german and english, she cannot recognize the language. Also at the time of the recording we did NOT hear any voices other than our own.

s131.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In one of the videos i hear you say

"Looks ,Theres 2 of them" to your gf

Why did you say that, did it look at one point there were 2?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum