learn more

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"Looks ,Theres 2 of them" to your gf

Why did you say that, did it look at one point there were 2?

I could have been reffering to one of two situations that occured. When i saw the alien i only saw one face, however i did see the andy/ghosly outline of a second one. Also at another moment in the night we saw up to 3 glowing red orbs hovering around the car and/or in the field.

btw my g/f and i both describe the alien in exactly the same manner, same pose, same facial features. We just differ on the eyes, she says it had like stars for eyes, where i clearly the common alien almond like eyes, with the glowing red light in a corner of its eye.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just to get this straight.
So, on the video labeled ASF_0030, the voice that sounds like someone "speaking in a foriegn language with a pen in their mouth" was neither you nor your G/F and you couldn't hear it when you were recording?
Interesting. I also hear a lot of interferance clicking around in there. Were you holding the camera or was it mounted?

I'd love for an audio guy to analyze the sound alone on that vid.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

was neither you nor your G/F and you couldn't hear it when you were recording?

yes thats correct it was definatly neither myself nor her voice nor was their a third human being with us in the car. I'm not trying to pull your guys leg.. i just thought this was a very unusual experience that i was lucky to have both video and audio recordings of. I listened to it a few more times, it sounds like what a american indian would sound like speaking his native tongue. I can google map our exact location, maybe there is a reserve or something around there...

and yes we did not hear it at the time, from what we remember we never heard any other voices than our own, or maybe did not pay attention. also on another video we just listened to she started speaking the number 2..9... over and over... that was strange too... she kept saying 2-9 2-9 over and over... I guess i ignored her because i was so amazed at everything else that i paid no attention. she has no memory of doing this or idea why she would say these numbers which seem obviously out of place in relation to our current situation.

On a humorous side, maybe the aliens were giving us gambling numbers! lol.. i'll try betting on those numbers tonight

[edit on 2-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
s131.photobucket.com...

s131.photobucket.com...

In the 2cnd vid there.

Is that a car what goes by? And if soo did they se the light as well?

Keep the proof coming. Getting more intresting

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Spacedeck]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm not under the impression that you're pulling any legs.

It's possible, but, I not feeling it.

What vid has the 2-9-2-9-2 in it?

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I swear at the start of the recording of whatever it is you "saw"

You can hear somone say "i think we sould take the road to" then it sounds like its all distorted and then your gf starts going "washish washishish"

Iam clearing up the audio now and uploading as i type this
I think the recording of the gibrish is just you and your gf ,sorry

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
here is the recording of her saying the 2-9. I think this is supposedly when we saw ..IT. This is pretty embarrasing hearing me talking this way, but I'm human and was scared as hell.

s131.photobucket.com...

also with the other recording, i'm curious and open minded to whatever the conclusion. I'm not claiming anything other than it does not sound like my voice (as i'm talking in the background) and the sound is not her voice and it makes no sense, even in russian!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
When speaking of each video, can we refer to them by their number (e.g. ASF_0030) so we know which one we're talking about?

As I don't think I've seen such a report, as reported, with pics, with video, on almost a real-time period of time, with as many people kicking in some personal expertice/experience, that this is really quite exciting.

If it all turns out to be a hoax, which at this point I can't say, I will be disappointed.

But, it's fun finding out either way.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
"then your gf starts going "washish washishish"

we listned to it again, its definatly not her voice, its not even a female voice...i think. Its kinda funny listening to it. Sounds like someone with a mental problem talking or mickey mouse

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If it all turns out to be a hoax, which at this point I can't say, I will be disappointed.

I will freely leave my phone number in the private u2 for anyone who has any questions. I plan to go back to the same place and try to get more evidence. I doubt ANYTHING weird will happen at area 51 when we go there tommorow. I wish someone would check this out for themselves as I got the impression it will happen again at the same location. I'm not posting this for attention, i've always been extremely facinated with this topic and felt terriblly blessed(cursed?) that it finally happened to me and that i had a video camera on hand...and that it was reproduceable.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
maps.google.com...,-109.273624&spn=0.068382,0.1157

that is roughly about where this happened. Mile marker 191-220. By Grand Valley.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

I wish someone would check this out for themselves as I got the impression it will happen again at the same location.

How about it? Is there anyone close to the area in question that is willing to make a little road trip? Im sure hiii can give the exact location, and if we can get someone else to experience the same thing, this might be the thread of all threads here at ats.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
media.putfile.com...

Ok that is it, I play video "30" first then another video were HII and his gf talk ,
Then both play again but a they are alot more cleaned up
All i ask is that you listen to it all ,not just the first bit and close it, or you will not get what iam trying to get across

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i will plan my entire trip to meet up with someone if they are interested i'd like to return within the next 3 days. i thought someone over at aliendave.com would be interested and local. btw this isnt a hoax

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
hii_98,

I recently made a trip out to Area 51 (While stopping at the little alien inn) in october. What road did this happen on? I remember some incidents out at the Area 51 gate for me, nothing fantastic or out of the ordinary I thought.... But I remember seeing a few red orb like light sources closing in on the car as we left the area in a hurry from the Camo dudes not liking us taking pictures at 3am..... GF didn't appreciate how they welcome outsiders. =)

Anyways, wondering if this happened on one of the roads on the way out there or if it was on your actual trip to Las Vegas..

Following this one closely and am impressed by everyone involved so far, these things are not easy to bring up here because of the rash of hoaxes we see. Sometimes we forget that not everyone that encounters such phenomena is going to maintain composure or remember that their most important task is to take proper pictures. I think you did better then I would have in that position and I applaud you for setting aside your humility for the sake of getting to the bottom of this. People that have encounters are all in different walks of life.....

Onward and upward........

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is an idea. . dont know if he's up to it, as Im sure he gets a lot of crazy requests, but how about emailing George Knapp who is in Vegas and giving him your story. . location, etc. See what he says, and may have an idea or two how to go forward.

gknapp@klastv.com or phone at (702) 792-8888.

I assume you know who Knapp is?

[edit on 2-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
media.putfile.com...

Ok that is it, I play video "30" first then another video were HII and his gf talk ,
All i ask is that you listen to it all ,not just the first bit and close it, or you will not get what iam trying to get across

I still dont get what you are trying to get across. Are you saying that its him and his GF making the sounds and claiming its not them?

[edit on 2-1-2007 by amongus]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by Disgustipated
media.putfile.com...

I still dont get what you are trying to get across. Are you saying that its him and is GF making the sounds and claiming its not them?

Basically,Yes

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Soo out of all the proof you managed to get. You didn't get a picture of the figure/shape of the thing or a good closer picture of what it really is?

And them voices I think could be real. Dosn't sound anything I've heard before and tbh it isn't easy to just make a language up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join