It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw my first ufo / alien

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Ok this isn't right...

If you don't believe him and think this is a load if crap then why bother posting in here? If you don't think he is telling the trush don't post here.

But for us people who are intrested in the story. We can believe what we want and don't need someone coming here telling us he is lieing when no one is 100% sure.

Soo let the people who have faith in the guy keep trying to give us more edvidence so we can find a explainatian to this.

But if you really don't belive this is the truth no one said you have to post in here. That is by your choise

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hiii_98,

When are you planning to go back there?
If you do, please bring some more witnesses and proper equipments. I wish i could go with you but i'm not in USA. Anyway, i don't think 29 29 is a number. I think it's a code... err something like greeting. The aliens maybe trying to communicate with your gf but it's just my wild guess. Anyway, next time don't stay too close with the aliens but don't stay too far either. My advice, don't panic. Not all aliens want to abduct human. They maybe curios with you but they may not like to simply snap you with no reason. At Area 51, there already too many human working there. They can have all the human there if they want to.

They maybe coming back to that area. So don't blow that chance away. You want to meet them and have the proof beyond doubt for all these people, don't you?

Oh 1 more thing. If you happen to meet the security guard instead, just make excuse that you stop for peeing. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that excuse at 1.45 am.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by EasternShadow]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
After further examination of the gibberish audio portion that you claim isnt either you or your girlfriend, there is NO doubt in my mind it is indeed your girlfried. There is absolutely no difference in tone and the voice sounds almost identical to her. The gibberish comes right after her saying what sounds like "I cant see shi#". It even sounds like its in the same breath.

Its her. . . this question is answered IMO. The numbers, her again announcing the time.

Now, the real questions we should be addressing are:

1. What was the light you saw
2. Did you indeed see an alien materialize in front of you.

Anyone subscribe to my theory of mothman, or at least see some simmularities?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The light is a figure. A human figure, i think. Mechanic 32 already analized the picture.
i45.photobucket.com...

TrappedSoul provide this.
img242.imageshack.us...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
After further examination of the gibberish audio portion that you claim isnt either you or your girlfriend, there is NO doubt in my mind it is indeed your girlfried. There is absolutely no difference in tone and the voice sounds almost identical to her. The gibberish comes right after her saying what sounds like "I cant see shi#". It even sounds like its in the same breath.

Its her. . . this question is answered IMO. The numbers, her again announcing the time.

Anyone subscribe to my theory of mothman, or at least see some simmularities?

I see the similarities. Mothman is my most read up topic, and the phone incidents followed by this is a mighty coincidence.

I personally believe that Mothman is the modern day version of the Grim Reaper, simply and Angel of Death of sorts that watches over disasters. I'm fairly sure i read somewhere that there was sightings of a 'red-eyed winged beast' before the Tsunami a few years back too.

If the Mothman idea really does hold, this guy better avoid dangerous situations. Mothman tends to mean impending doom and all you know

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Ok, just my very biased opinion, based on the images and video provided.

Firstly, if you look at the image where the figure showed up, it is definitely a human female, which I must at least assume, according to his story, is his girlfriend. If I'm wrong, then please correct me on this.

Secondly, in the other image, the one that's more grainy, we see a light behind the figure at about hip level. This could very well be a flashlight of some sort. Now, I'm not trying to discredit anyone here; I'm merely playing a devil's advocate, but it COULD be that the whole thing was hoaxed by her using a flashlight off in that field to shine at the camera. They could have turned the red gamma up, and went to rolling. It's an easy thing to copy. Heck, I'm no filmographer, but I can make something at least that believable in my own house.

Sorry for the seemingly damning opinion, but it doesn't appear anymore to me than a really good story. It also seems odd to me that there's so much dramatic scripting done in the posts that have been posted by the OP. Normally, when someone is legitimately trying to garner support for something they truly believe happened, they will stick to the story, and the facts surrounding it, nothing more. This has all the earmarks of a script for a short movie.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
We were traveling through eastern utah at around 3am. .....she screams that there is something red and on fire following our car. ...... i , actually see the thing! It is a glowing red ruby like sparkling diamond light ...... I then hear her scream! ...... screaming that there are shadow people outside of the car.

Most visitations happen as people are feeling sleepy or have gone past their usual bedtime, as happens when they go on long drives. This is the time peoples spiritual selves (guardians) come out. Reptilians and grays often tell people they are their guardians, and that's what 99.99% of the aliens are.

My guess is your GFs guardian put on the light show and the manifestations. I've spent a lot of time with the insect aliens are they are 100% nice people. They would never harm you.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:54 AM
link   
You wouldn't even need to turn the Red Gamma up. There is a red flashlight/light source in the car. In the below video, he says,"Where's the flashlight?" You then see the interior illuminated by the red light. You then see what could be a red flash light pass by the windows. The figure that is supposed to be "the objects behind us" is also illuminated in red light.

It's also seems to be a poorly written script. When I was rechecking the close-up vid, I paid more attention to the dialogue, thanks to your "script" comment. After he asks for the flashlight, he says,"How do you turn this off...Watch this...see what he thinks about this. Are you ready?" Sounds like a bit of "accidental open mike preparation" to me

s131.photobucket.com...

[edit on 1/3/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
i read the mothman book and i too see similarities in regards to the red lights and the strange phone calls. However we do not claim to have seen mothman or anything with wings. What we both saw was the typical alien picture you see all over the net, alittle different in regards to how the eyes where shaped and that it was not 100% transparent. Thats why i ask so many questions about the phone calls (in a prior thread to this occurance) and to the strange number reading on the tape (perhaps nothing, i dont know), but from the book i see a reason to post it and to give attention to it.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Most visitations happen as people are feeling sleepy or have gone past their usual bedtime, as happens when they go on long drives. This is the time peoples spiritual selves (guardians) come out.

yes we where both very tired and driving longer than we should have without sleep. I agree with you that perhaps there are parts of yourself that open up to this sort of event or make you a better target (for abduction?) when in this state of mind. The odd thing is , is that we both describe seeing the exact same thing, we even drew pictures that were identical showing the pose of the creatures and its position to the car. Dual mass hallucination... no idea, if so then an even more unusal physic occurance is at play. It is somewhat frustrating to hear the poor script comment... if i wanted to hoax this it would be far far easier to create much more believable video and pictures. Also I hold a degree in English Literature and i would and could easily develop a much more intersting and exciting script. I dont know what to say we just got back from the club here at the MGM and I was hoping to see more analysis rather than assumptions. The voice could be her voice i said all this in my own potential debunking analysis. All i'm asking is that this be viewed from a open mind and that we plan to return to the area more prepared. I'm not claiming that there will be some spectacular part to sega to this story, only that i will return and plan to spend the night there. I dont know what else to say, other than nothing was hoaxed and it would be totally pathetic on my part to do so, especially considering we are here on vacation, and our only "alien" plan was to check out area 51. I only posted this for those who are interested in this topic like we are and not to mislead or trick anyone. Also the picture of my g/f is totally irrelevant, stop focusing on her, the point was the red orb on the bottom left corner of the picture, please refer to the origional picture and not the analysis one which fails to show the orb itself. I was never claiming that she is an alien or anything weird, refer to the origional pic. Also no one in the car had a RED flash light ever, and why woudl we take a picture of us pointing a flashlight at the camera... we only cared about what was happening OUTSIDE of the car. It is getting really late and we need to sleep, goodnight everyone. I might not post for a few days as we need to check out in the morning and head out to spooky area 51. I will check this board again in the morning briefly.

[edit on 3-1-2007 by hiii_98]

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I brought it into photoshop for comparison, and the girl and her stance seem very much like the shape in the other image, as well both images having the same red values.

I don't agree, they are definately (for me) different photos.

If you increase the red on all 3 photos and save them, then scroll through the three modified pictures you will see one pixel on the left hand side is lighted on all 3 photos. I think this must be a fault with the camera because the photos are different. and doing that manually with a actual light source that you are photographing would be next to impossible.

So how about taking a new test photo hiii98? one in the dark and maybe a picture of a white wall.

Why is your girlfriend all red in the photo? There must be an explanation for that. Were you not using a flash?

Btw I agree there are some unecessary rude comments coming through, hopefully those people aren't even reading this, if they are I have to ask why?

You should have videod the empty car.

As to the voices being the girlfriend, I disagree, there is something weird there. The voice isssue has not been resolved IMO.

hiii98, why does it sound just as it says "can't see s41t" like a car drives past? A more likely explanation is that the car sound is the window being opened and the microphone is put near to the open window or even outside (but I imagine putting a mic out side of a moving car would make lots more noise than that.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Wig]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think I owe Hiii an apology for jumping the gun and calling his story "busted",very sorry Hiii.I've been reading through this and am VERY interested about your story.From now on I'll be sure and keep an open mind about you and your girlfriends scarey encounter.(don't be ashamed of being scared,I would have crapped my pants if that were to happen to me)Also the comment about the mothman by Amongus was interesting,good thinking Amongus.Keep postin Hiii,there are some here still very interested in your encounter.Again, sorry for jumping the gun.

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

I paid more attention to the dialogue, thanks to your "script" comment. After he asks for the flashlight, he says,"How do you turn this off...Watch this...see what he thinks about this. Are you ready?" Sounds like a bit of "accidental open mike preparation" to me

I think it sounds more like "See what IT thinks of this" which if anything backs up the story more than it debunks it.

hiii98,

Video 55 what do you say at 1:10 - 1:12 while gf says "I don't care"
Sounds like "schgoize schgoizat" do you speak Ukranian?

Video 46 What does she say right at the start 00:00 - 00:02?
Do you hear the "arse hole" at 00:24 ? is that her (sounding muffled) because she has her head down looking for the flashlight?

Can you also give a clear account of the events of that night in chronological order, with approximations of times. and linking to the pictures and videos at the relevant points in the account.

I hope you do this but in the event you don't want to, give an account of what happened when leading up to and after the point where it materialised infront of you.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

I don't agree, they are definately (for me) different photos.

I don't think they are the same photo, its just that they have the same feel to them, which makes me think the vague shape is in fact his gf.

Not sure where to go from here. There isn't much to go on, as the photos we do have, don't really show anything discernable except his gf, and blackness.

(op) If your camera allows, set it to a high iso, open up the aperature all the way, so you can capture some brighter images.

This does have similarities to the Mothman phenomenon. This could even be some type of military psycological warfare test, to make people see things that aren't there..who knows.

If this is some type of hoax, its a bad one..
If its real, it would be great to get some better images or video showing something discernable.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This image, which is claimed to be "exactly what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right" does indeed show more than blackness. When you increase the Red Gamma Channel, you get this :

A figure illuminated by red light, not a mysterious-looking object in the sky as you might guess from the original dark picture. And it looks male to me, so I don't believe this is the "girlfriend" pic you're referring to
My apologies if I'm mistaken in that.

[edit on 1/3/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i saw a red dot in the sky one day i didnt take a photo but it stayed there for an hour with out moving it didnt do a thing put stay neutral it really amazed me it was broad day light and didnt move i showed my family and my neighbour they didnt really care i was hipnotized by it not moving or doing any thing we didnt take a picture and it was prity big and not really that far way i would say about 20-30 kilometers from my house it was in a gully area about 15 killometer above a telecomunications tower at the top of a gully i really dod wish i took a photo of it but was strange to me was it didnt apear to move at all all i got borded with it and came back another 30 minutes later and at sun down when i came back probablly 3 hours latter to check up on it was gone

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you!, That was exactly what i was trying to get across, iam happy someone agrees with me now !

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Did someone say earlier that the "voice" on one of the recordings sounded like a foreign language?

hmmm interesting...

hmmmm my fiance is from Ukraine/Russia

that's hiii_98 talking about her from another thread of his, where he claims that on the phone once, there was a metalic voice and repeated numbers... oh yeah and his fiance also was repeating numbers to him one night...

I think someone has recently saw The Mothman Proph..... and is just way too excited about it... just my 2 cents..

www.abovetopsecret.com... read more from the other post here...

[edit on 3-1-2007 by elevatedone]

Wig

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Did someone say earlier that the "voice" on one of the recordings sounded like a foreign language?

hmmm interesting...

hmmmm my fiance is from Ukraine/Russia

The problem with your theory is that it is not Russian or Ukranian being spoken at that point on the video

originally posted by eaglewingz

Hellooo...is this thing on? *taps comp*

This image, which is claimed to be "exactly what was following behind our car and also in the field to our right" does indeed show more than blackness. When you increase the Red Gamma Channel, you get this :

A figure illuminated by red light, not a mysterious-looking object in the sky as you might guess from the original dark picture.

Yes, I can see your posts, I'm not even sure if you're talking to me, & I'm not sure what point you're making, please be specific.

He didn't say he took that picture from a moving car as I think you are suggesting, he didn't actually say when he took it but my guess is it was when they were parked up and the thing was quite close.

Even if it was hovering in the sky and not close to the ground who are you to say what alien technology is capable of? The fact that he said at the start, the glowing thing looked like it had a faint shimmering figure attached, means you can't debunk his story just because you found a figure in the picture of the glowing object.

If you are adressing that post to Hiii98, he has already adressed the issue on page 2 (assuming you have default forum view), he says this about that picture

now that picture.... that might actually be of something.. That one really intrigues me. If i was out of the car or shooting out a OPEN window, then ... i think it possibly is an outline of the aliens form. From what i remember the alien itself was very skinny, short, and had oval head, that was larger than the body, but not too unusually large. It never communicated or made any noise. I think we could hear it walking at one point. Also i had a wireless motion detector with me that i put on the side of the road that would go off whenever the light got near us. Wireless IR motion decector... really scary when you know something is moving..and their is no wind. I would like to see more analysis of that picture. Awsome work so far!

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

that's hiii_98 talking about her from another thread of his, where he claims that on the phone once, there was a metalic voice and repeated numbers... oh yeah and his fiance also was repeating numbers to him one night...

I think someone has recently saw The Mothman Proph.....

Nope i clearly laid all that out on the table when i left the audio tape that she does speak several foriegn languages and the one on the tape is not recognizable as any of the ones she speaks. You are correct, many many years ago I DID read books and saw the mothman stories, but this wa a long time ago and even I dont think the current events are connected to "mothman"... however i do see some similiarities as far as potential paranormal events. The audio may or maynot be something we both personally still believe it is very very strange.

Sounds like "schgoize schgoizat" do you speak Ukranian?

Video 46 What does she say right at the start 00:00 - 00:02?
Do you hear the "arse hole" at 00:24 ? is that her (sounding muffled) because she has her head down looking for the flashlight?

yes she speaks ukrainian and the words you posted are meaningless to her

i dont have time to play the videos again, i wish i could to answer questions. I dont know why she is red in that one picture, i think that picture is not the origional , and is the one with red enhanced by photoshop by a user here on the forum. Also a possible reason for the faint red in all the pictures is that the object was very near us and could have been giving off a shade or red that we could not see as it was pitch black out and red is the most difficult color of light to see in the dark. Just my speculation. Going to area 51 now, dont expect much, and oddly i'm alot more excited about returning to utah. also did anyone notice all of the strange cross roads leading into the moutains on the google map location i sent? I'm going to try to find one of those roads when i return and see where it leads.... Also screw it, i'll leave my number here. If anyone can be or knows someone in the utah area that can be there tommorow night we would like to meet up for an additional witness. Plus i will not have internet access where we are going. Also feel free to give us a call tommorow night around 2am as i hope to be in the middle of the area again.

608-774-0565

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join