It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

ALIENS AND THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

If you understand that Fallen Angels/Aliens are determined out of revenge and envey to destroy as many of God's children on planet earth as possible, then you will understand the importance of a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" to them. Some of the main components of a One World Government are as follows:

Global health plan
Global financial structure
Global military

Now there are many ideas floating out there as to how a One World Order can become possible. However the plot is so cunningly lain that most do not have a clue. Can you imagine a Global society under the total control of ONE leader. This leader is waiting in the corridors for all the major components to fall in line. Once it is all set in place and all freedoms are far removed, then enters this great leader who through the use of a COMPUTER, controls everything and everyone. Of course this One Word Leader is the Anti-Christ!!! All the fallen angels/aliens have to do is to continue to INFLUENCE the so called ELITISTS to continue on the path that they are on. This power hungry group of individuals actually think that THEY are going to be in control. This will only be true for a MOMENT of time. The Aliens have dialogued with this group of ELITES for some time now and all is just about ready to bring in this NWO or "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT". But ALAS! There is something standing in the way of this plan preventing its completion. What is this something?

This something is a very powerful nation, with a very powerful constitution. They have eaten away at the CONSTITUTION of that powerful nation. Through the INFLUENCE of the Aliens/fallen angels they have done everything within their power to cause a spirit of ANARCHY in that powerful nation. Such things as causing problems with the election of its CHIEF LEADER to both give an opportunity to tamper with its CONSTITUTION and also to bring down the status of that nation in the eyes of its peers. This nation is considered the world's "SUPER POWER" and is not aware that it is being led into a trap!!! This nations is being destroyed from the inside out. It's finances are being drained from it and sent to foreign lands. Its major corporations who subtly have the ELITES at the helm of them are moving their resources out of this powerful nation to avoid their demise after its destruction. This nation's citizens are confused over the fact that PRODUCTIVITY IS UP but so is UNEMPLOYMENT in this nation. Well what more would you expect when its JOBS are being sent elsewhere? It's stock markets are being controlled up to the last moment to milk it "FOR ALL IT IS WORTH"!!!

Once this nation that once stood so proud is destroyed, ALL OTHER NATIONS because of FEAR will band together to save themselves from a similiar plight. It will be determined that if such a nation, so strong, so powerful, with such a strong CONSTITUTION can be destroyed so "SWIFTLY", what chance would they have without banding together!!! SO THEY BAND TOGETHER!!! And then the way is made for THE ANTI-CHRIST!!! The Alien INFLUENCE behind those who plan this demise is so strong that this set of ELITISTS think that they are invincible!!! Sad isn't it? Now who is this powerful nation? This nation is spoken of in the Bible. But it is given the name BABYLON!!! Who is this nation that the Bible declares is destroyed by the MEDES with their confederation of ten (10) horns who also usher in the "ONE WORLD RELIGION"?

That nation is ______________. I have said enough. You fill in the blank!!!

Thanks for reading..................

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
holy #ing pathetic loser.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think he needs to go back to the other page where he says hes been working on a thread since May.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS

That nation is ______________. . You fill in the blank!!!

Ok. I'll give it a go.
"That nation is non-existent"?

Because it's all a figment of your feeble little mind.

*sigh* Fill in the blanks. The guy hasn't got a theory. He's got a #ing crossword puzzle.....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS But as always in a universe of freewill, what you feel is your prerogative. And now that my answers are not acceptable to you, it would be a waste of time to continue. I am in no way concerned about whether or not you accept these answers.
If you're not interested in the responses from members of this community, why are you here managing this thread? I'm sorry, but that's the way things work here, and generally in life. Someone with a story that contradicts the facts, theology, and speculation of most everyone else must be prepared for a rough time when presenting their story. If you're not, then you certainly shouldn't be posting here. Your reaction to contrarian option is very telling. If someone disagrees with you, they are either deceived by Satan, or receive the type of response you gave me. This tells me you're not really prepared to defend you story with much else other than a poorly conceived elitist attitude. Unless you make a stronger effort to engage those who disagree with you, this thread will either be locked or removed.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS If you understand that Fallen Angels/Aliens are determined out of revenge and envey to destroy as many of God's children on planet earth as possible, then you will understand the importance of a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT" to them.
I direct you to the website Terms and Conditions of Use which you have agreed to when joining this community. Particularly this line: "8.) This is not a personal publishing forum." If you would like a method whereby you can better publish your mythology, and make the case for fact, you would be better served requesting a blog. For now, this thread makes better sense in the "Conspiracies in Religion" forum since you tied in the "One World Government" just in time to keep this thread from moving to BTS.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It is YOUR job to keep up with my questions. YOU are the one who REQUESTED questions in a fairly successful attempt to seguay into your rant and mythology.

Not only are you lacking in the ability to debate your case, your manners are attrocious as well.

This is the problem with most evangelists (however I will not besmurch the evangelistic escucheon by calling you an evangelist) and false profits in general, no tact, no logic and no style...

If you truly want to peddle this twaddle and make it PLAY, you need to do a LOT of studying up on what the logicians are going to throw at you. You will get exactly NOWHERE tossing up the old "devil made you do it" routine as a reply to fair questions/rebuttals about your mythos.

You are in a community of exceptionally bright individuals here that aren't going to roll over and convert to spaceship alterboys anytime soon.

Your only hope here is to make in roads by virtue of your argument and collect a few supporters along the way. That will NOT happen for you without good debate.

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 12-23-2003 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The greatest proof of this message about the Alien Announcement will be when the ANNOUNCEMENT is made SOON!!! Please remember it is DECEPTION brought forth by the fallen angels!!!

Thanks for reading..............

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Trained, are you willing or able to put any parameters on your impending announcement theory so as to assist in validating your ideas?

I realize you say 'soon' but have previously only said that means in your lifetime, which could be anytime in the next quater century. That's not too much in the vein of 'holding my breath' as far as soon may be interpretted.

It would also be helpful if you could elaborate on the 'announcement' itself. What counts?

Source: The President? The Pope? NASA? You?

And the announcement is regarding...?

Proof of Aliens? What counts? Only an actual "Alien" on CNN? Or an archeologist finding an 11 foot tall skeleton of a silicon based life form from 250 million years ago?

Just saying 'something' in the next couple of decades will validate your theory is too wide open. Can you refine?

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
But as always in a universe of freewill, what you feel is your prerogative. And now that my answers are not acceptable to you, it would be a waste of time to continue. I am in no way concerned about whether or not you accept these answers.

Unless you make a stronger effort to engage those who disagree with you, this thread will either be locked or removed.

Reply: I have only deliverd a message that God wanted delivered. I have done that job. I do not FIGHT (engage is your word) those who disagree with me. That is one OF the problems in the world now and has been for centuries (i.e. CRUSADES). Many attempt to FORCE others into accepting their beliefs or understandings. Such would be against the principles of God.

I had no idea that I was required to debate, argue and return insulting responses to those who disagree. Had I known this I would have not started the thread. I have never been on a forum that required such. I have heard of people being banned from forums for being ARGUMENTIVE but never for NOT being argumentive. I basically have delivered the mail and not PUBLISHED, ATTEMPTED TO PUBLISH, NOR CARE TO PUBLISH anything. If my giving the message here (as I was asked to do) is complete from your perspective, such will be your decision.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6

It is my Hope and prayers that some of those involved in the viewing of this thread over 7,700 times have reveived their confirmations in their hearts through the Holy Spirit.

In case this thread ends I say:
May God bless you ALL
Thank you for reading, commenting and ASKING..............

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS I have never been on a forum that required such.
You've never been on ATS. Our members are the brightest, most informed, and least gullible on the Internet. Many before you have attempted to use these forums to preach their mythology and present it as God-given truth to similar results. You've been given numerous bits of sound advice from several members, heed them.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"Heed not false prophets for they will lead you into darkness" Mark 4:14

We could go on like this all day...

Your point is? Alas therein lies the issue... Your point is you have done ZERO research, ZERO evidentiary evaluation, and have not been "MOVED by the Spirit" enough to learn your flock's way in the hope of enlightening them...

Which leads me to ask you.... Why would the All Mighty pick such a slacker as YOU to deliver this profound message?

Answer.... He didn't.

Either you are Bull#ting or you are diullusional.

PEACE...
m...

[Edited on 12-23-2003 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't claim to be the most religious person in the world..

I would think that if one was being "guided" by the "holy spirit" it would be to do something besides "inform" people of aliens !!!!!!!

just my opinion and I'm entitled to it !

By the way TRAINED... you still never answered my questions....

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." Hosea 4:6
You should do more than copy-and-paste snippets of scripture, and instead, study entire passages. Because the entire context of your snippet applies to you, not us. Hosea 4:1-7 4:1 -- Hear the word of the LORD, ye children of Israel: for the LORD hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land. 4:2 -- By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood. 4:3 -- Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away. 4:4 -- Yet let no man strive, nor reprove another: for thy people are as they that strive with the priest. 4:5 -- Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother. 4:6 -- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. 4:7 -- As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame. You may want to consult the nearest mirror now.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh Good Lord! trained...now you've gone and done it.

You've got William quoting scripture!

This has been an odd day indeed.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
1. Who is the Antichrist.
2. Is the Rapture true?
3. When jesus cast out demons in the new testament where these fallen angels or some kind of control device?
4. Why does God allow this to all happen?
5. Are the jews really gods children?

btw love the thread!!

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Wasn't there a city in New Mexico with a recent mass citing of a HUGE ship, where the govenor at first admitted/promised serious investigation; then backed off?

Phoenix. However, to me, this has been sufficiently proven to be military flares...(likely a psi-ops test).

Unlike Gazrok I have seen the Phoenix lights and know that the closest spot where the military uses such flares is almost a hundred miles away from where the Phoenix lights were sighted.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall You've got William quoting scripture!
It's actually something I'm good at... I'm a fundamentalists worst nightmare -- an athiest that knows the Bible better than they do. he he he he he

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
"Slack NOT and go forth with the TRUTH on thy lips and a purpose that serves thy bretheren"
Springer 1:01

After ALL this it simply gets down to another loon on the web (using his Mom's account no less) who has been sucked in by the very thing he/she FEARS most... Him/herself! hmmmm...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Here is the light at the end of the tunnel... ya ready? What I am about to write is REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE and COMMON SENSE.. for anyone who read this thread and feels a little confused maybe? Have patience, this will set you free!

In an earlier post dynamite was brought up, something like "if you're fooled into believing dynamite won't blow up, doesn't mean it won't, just as TRAINEDFORTHIS's message.. believe it or not, it is the truth."
WRONG
From this we can do one of 3 things:
1. We assume EVERYTHING is dynamite, and touch nothing. (we have NO belief, and NO knowledge).
2. We touch everything because we believe anyone who tells us it is safe to touch. (we have belief, but NO knowledge).
3. We touch only that which we KNOW is safe, and leave everything else alone. (We have knowledge, and therefore effectively VOID/REMOVE any previous belief, as it becomes totally unnecesary).. think about this #3 for a minute.

All religions, including EVERYTHING that TRAINEDFORTHIS says belong in number 2. We have NOTHING to go on except HIS word, or the Bible's word, or even the word of "Some Invisible Thing That Talks To Random People And Claims It is God (assuming such thing exists)". If it does, TRAINEDFORTHIS took its word for it, and expects everyone else to do the same. Well actually huge amounts of people (everyone who is religious) did take its word for it, or their minister's word for it, or a friend's... they all belong in #2 - unless of course they KNOW what they claim to be true, and don't rely on belief (belief is LACK of knowledge, the OPPOSITE of knowledge).

He asks us to PRAY to confirm his answers? And throughout known history of the entire planet, has prayer ever helped you pass a test you didn't study for? Did prayer EVER do anything to ANYONE besides give false hope and false sense of security? NO, until demonstrated otherwise, and I welcome anyone who can do so. Those few "miracle healings" that rarely happen to people aren't a direct result of belief, but rather something they already could DO using their brains, but had no idea how to access that.. a certain frame of mind helped in activation of proper mechanisms to trigger the healing.

We have now established that believing ANYTHING for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER is completely foolish and inevitably means taking a risk, something certain people enjoy anyway KNOWING that they are only GUESSING. Everything TRAINEDFORTHIS ever said was a GUESS, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't even call it a THEORY because THEORY is defined in www.dictionary.com as #1: "A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena". Antichrist, God, Angels, Devils, Demons.. are all NOT a natural phenomena. There is just as much evidence for Santa Clause, The Boogie Man, and Freddy Kruger to exist as well as Frodo Baggins. ALL Those things belong in my category #2 of the 3 things I mentioned at the top of the post.

Example I gave in an earlier post: "I was just divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit to transmit the following information to members of this thread so that they may achieve salvation and not go to Hell for eternity. You all MUST eat peanut M&M's! That's right, I know the truth now because I was told by this invisible thing last night, and that thing had a powerful and benevolent presence that can only come from God, therefore it WAS the holy spirit. Salvation is in peanut M&M's, everyone who won't eat them burns for eternity. I know some of you won't believe me, but it doesn't change the truth, which is to EAT PEANUT M&M's!!!!!". .....As you can see, this is BELIEF. Belief is service to self, it's wishful thinking. It is HOPING something is in compliance with your already-established ideas for your own benefit, NO ONE likes to be wrong! Hell, belief ARE those alread-established ideas that lack any evidence at all to support them. That's where most people ERR. The truth shall set you free, and a few people on this planet are well on their way (VERY VERY VERY FEW) to finding it. Why don't you people (yes, that means you) join them?

The point is... the truth IS out there, GOD is TRUTH/KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH/KNOWLEDGE is GOD.. they are one and the same. If you replace the word "GOD" with "TRUTH or KNOWLEDGE every time you see it in the Bible, you just MIGHT understand what those lessons are trying to teach humanity. TRUTH = KNOWLEDGE. LIES are not knowledge, they are FALSE knowledge which is NOT knowledge at all. There is no all-powerful entity that just created everything else.. there's only TRUTH and we're all part of it, and the EVIDENCE for it is EVERYWHERE if only we bothered to look instead of asking weird people on the internet what the truth is!

Have I made my point?

[Edited on 24-12-2003 by lilblam]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join