It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Asked off thread:

Trained for this..........
supposing we take your statements as fact for a moment..
if goverment will soon announce the existance of these beings, be they grey aliens or angels as you say, Then might we assume the said beings are a real physical ?

Reply: They are physical and spiritual beings just like humans are.

2. given no government could hope to stay in power after announcing "etherial" beings, lets then assume they have proof, i.e. they have been communicating with them. If the beings are indeed physical what have governments been doing about it?

Reply: The shadow government has had dialogue with these beings for some time now. Especially since the event of Roswell, NM. They have also received some technology from them.

3. are they firing missiles at ufos?

Reply: Occasionally, for the sake of disinformation.

4. Why would they make such announcement if they[gov]are entirly at the mercy of these beings? unable to fight them.

Reply: The anoucement will be made because they will have no choice. If not announced when they want to (after God allows it) the aliens will just force the issue by causing themselves to be seen often.

5. As I said before, such announcement ,even if the announcer/s were laughed right out the door, would still cause choas among people on a national if not international scale. what purpous such announcement? what will it acheive except chaos and totall lack of control?

Reply: The chaos will already exist.

6. will they send the army/marines into fight the beings? why havent they already?

Reply: If you are drowning, do you send the militia to fight the ones who are pulling you out of the water and saving you?

7. what purpous your "warning" anyway? if we are at their mercy and its the end of the world [ho hum] theres not much we can do about it, so what purpose knowing?

Reply: The purpose of the warning is to help humanity know that they do not mean us well but will pretend to. They love to use catastrophic conditions to make themselves appear benevolent. Their purpose is to mainly destroy the foundation of Christianity, to cause people to stop believing that Jesus is God in the flesh. They are aware that mankind will basicly cause his own destruction through his disbelief. It will be as it was on Mars before its destruction.

Thanks for asking........

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Comment made off thread:

"It will be as it was on Mars before its destruction."
???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never seen a taller stack of improbable--and incongruous--premises. Started out with questions about aliens and leads to (out of nowhere) the bald assertion that Mars once had intelligent life.
Thanks for obfuscating.

Reply: Hmmm, seems NASA also makes improbable and incongruous premises with their statement about WATER on Mars. Interesting, my statement was made before theirs.

Thanks for commenting........................

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Comment made of thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First thing, what ever the grays tell you do not trust
it

Reply: I do not talk to or listen to grays. In fact they are very much aware that they must stay away from me because of the fact that I have been chosen for a special work by God.

2. as for them being demons no they arn't they are bio engineered from race called the nephilim reason human like is cuz they got human DNA in them along with some nephilim DNA also and some others

Reply: They are clones (children) of the fallen angels. Any human DNA in an alien. was placed threre of purpose as an attempt to create a human with a soul.

3. ...Now Demons you could consider the "lizzies" as they can be etheral form but also physical...Who told you this stuff is lieing

Reply: Lizards are no more than another CLONE created by Fallen Angels.

4. training meaning of the word god is symbolism for All in creation as a oneness this means you are god, where god and will be god again...7th density is God and is the oneness of all concoiusness and energys in the universe your other forms are energy forms this is how you began and will end...

Reply: All you have said above is a part of the New Age lie being pushed by the aliens. Sadly, many have fallen victims to this information. They will discover the lie too late.

5. I would like to know where you got idea that grays are in some way helpful...

Reply: I would like to know where you got idea that I believe that grays are in some way helpful...

6. True is they are timetravellers and have been corrupting time for sometime now in preparation for arrival of there masters the nephilim,,,,De Ja Vu is sign of this, this means that time has been changed but you still remember part the previous memory, how memory works is it unlocks itself based on what part cycle you are up to however there is away to have all keys for the doors at one time this can be achieved by spiritual devotion etc...

Reply: There is no such thing as time travel. It is another Alien lie. The past can be viewed because once you do something you cannot undo it. It is like a picture captured on a negative. Some people are able to at times to view these netatives so to speak.

Thanks for commenting......................

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Comment made off thread:

"...because of the fact that I have been chosen for a special work by God."

Many a historical atrocity has begun with this belief.

Reply: Here, you are MOST CORRECT! And it did not end with killing of Jesus, a most remembered historical atrocity. Which also is the greatest case of debunking in history. Debunked to the point of Death. Nothing has changed.

Thanks for commenting.........................

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Asked off thread:

We are just as �alien� as they are...

So whats the point?

Reply: BINGO!!! This is one of the main reasons I have been given this job. There is a strong attempt by the fallen angels to make Aliens equal to humans. The difference is:

Humans: Created by God on planets throughout the Universe. The second of the ONLY TWO Highly Intelligent creations created; with Angels being the FIRST. The ONLY creation with a SOUL.

Aliens: Souless beings, Created by FALLEN ANGELS to cause mankind to misunderstand his position as children of God. The hope of causing this misunderstanding is for the purpose of causing mankind to miss what these fallen angels do not have, but mankind (humans, children of God, SONS OF GOD)was created to have.........ETERNAL LIFE!!!

Sadly, MANY will fall victim to this DECEPTION which was planned a long time ago by Satan. Satan is quite aware that Planet Earth in presently in it�s Endtime, when God will REAP the TRUE children. Satan�s desire is to make the reaping of that harvest as small as he possibly can!!!

Thanks for asking.........

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Again, I am asking this as a serious question,
"WHY PROBE THE ANUS" why do we allways hear about anal probing?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Since my questions wern't answered I will ask them again as I would like to restructure them and ask some more.

1. I do believe in God and Jesus Christ I always have and I have a lot of faith, when will we get saved (If I do)?

2. What will happen to say my family as I'm the only believer within my family? I would like them to be saved as I want no harm to them.

3. Will we get saved (If I do) as soon as the annoucement is made? or will we see what happens then the saving will be begin?

4. What exactly happens in full details once god has saved, will the others have time to find god? and what will exactly happen for this planet to be destroyed?

5. Are these fallen angels involved with our everyday life such as posting on these forums and others?

6. What happens to the souls who are not saved do they just die or do they spend the rest of eternity with Satan?

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
5 replies in a row to your own thread? There's a great feature called the "EDIT" button.... It can be your friend....

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Since my questions wern't answered I will ask them again as I would like to restructure them and ask some more.

1. I do believe in God and Jesus Christ I always have and I have a lot of faith, when will we get saved (If I do)?

Reply: We are saved the moment we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior. However, we do not reap the benefits of being saved until we are resurrected and given our new bodies.

2. What will happen to say my family as I'm the only believer within my family? I would like them to be saved as I want no harm to them.

Reply: Only those who are saved and reap the rewards of salvation will have eternal life.

3. Will we get saved (If I do) as soon as the annoucement is made? or will we see what happens then the saving will be begin?

Reply: After the announcement is made there will be much suffering for the TRUE believers. Those who hold firm and solidly to their faith in God and Jesus Christ will receive the rewards of being saved.

4. What exactly happens in full details once god has saved, will the others have time to find god? and what will exactly happen for this planet to be destroyed?

Reply: Not too long after the announcement all TRUE Christians will be removed from the earh. Once this event takes place, only a small number will be able to obtqain Eternal Life. That number is 144,000!!!

5. Are these fallen angels involved with our everyday life such as posting on these forums and others?

Reply: No!!!

6. What happens to the souls who are not saved do they just die or do they spend the rest of eternity with Satan?

Reply: They are eternally doomed to the same fate as Satan and his fallen angels!!!

Thanks for asking..................

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
How can I be a true christian?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   

comment made off thread:
so this "TRAINEDFORTHIS" guy actually thinks that aliens are coming any time within the next.. say 30-40 years?

i just cant believe that.. sorry.. i respect what he says ( only if he aint a psycho obviously ) but as always there is not yet any proof, and until there is not many will be believers.

Reply: It is not BELIEVERS that are sought after, but HEARERS such as yourself, who have now heard and are a bit more prepared than you can for now think or imagine.

Thanks for commenting.................

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Has God not stopped talking to or through people since the Bible was written?

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Has God not stopped talking to or through people since the Bible was written?

God has never stopped talking to or through people. He just left the Holy Spirit to do the educating and training. However let me say that what the Holy Spirit says will NEVER refute what is already written in scripture. Read John 16:13.

Thanks for asking..............

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Have you ever thought trainedforthis that the one that is being decieved is you and others like you?

It is true that there are some alien spieces that are extraplanar more than extraterrestrials, but there seem to be many that are physical, and some of those races seem to have different goals than just to decieve the world.

Some of the alien spieces seem to be evil in nature, but others are good.

IMHO the bible is but a story of how the Elohim came to Earth and played genetics with some of the races that were already in existance here. If my assertion is correct, the Elohim of the bible are but one of those races that came to Earth.

It seems that they had to help mankind destroy what are called the Titans by the Romans, or fomorians by the Celts, giants some of which seemed to have measured up to 36 feet tall in the earlier millenia. Slowly these titans began to shrink and die off as a consequence of the extinction that humans and the Elohim brought upon them.

It could be possible that most bigfoot, yeti, sasquatch etc are timid of mankind because of this old emnity, which they still remember. But this is just conjecture in my part.

The Hopi indians say that they had been slaved in the underworld by a race of reptilian aliens and lived for generations there. Some cultures say that their ancestors lived underground just like the Hopi.

The Hopi then mention that another race came to Earth and fought the reptoids. Now this kind of story is more in par with what is written in other ancient cultures and texts, but I still think there is much we have to learn about the aliens, no one, not even you knows everything.

As to the spiritual, yes there is something beyond the physical that will exist forever, and this something imho makes a collective conciousness, everything is part of it, our spirits are part of it too, even the physical, this is what i think the ancients were trying to explain as the divine spark. The spirit is that part of the collective conciousness that manifests itself over and over in many different forms. But this is just conjecture in my part once more.

BTW, you said the holy spirit is a "him", but explain that before the divine figure was mentioned as a he by "relatively modern people", the divine was supposed to have both female and male qualities, it was latter said to be male to just impose a lonely male figure so women would be more subservient to men. Any basic knowledge of the history of the bible will teach you this.

Also, if you cared to have learnt about the origins of Christianity and why was it that Abram chose the Elohim as his divine figure, you will know that the canaanites had a pantheon and in ancient times the head of the family chose which God the family would follow. The God of the bible is but the God one of those head of family, Abram, chose. (this is from memory, but i think I got it right)

Also to notice is that when the name of an Elohim is mentioned in the hebrew bible normally it is followed by the name Elohim, for example Jehovah Elohim.

IMO this was to show that each one of those names which is supposed to be the name of one entity is actually the names of the many Elohim there are or were.

You say it is a deception, but you are the one living the deception and you don't know it.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
TFT if you're still visiting ATS and monitoring this thread after all this time, I've got a few questions I'd like to ask you.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
trained. you have a lot to offer and most will not even understand how you know what you do and that is because they need jesus who gives us is his spirit and the gifts that he activates in our lifes for the good to all that want to know the truth and see beyond this world and all its lies. I have also been shown that the end time decption is fallen angels claiming to be aliens and leading the world in to the worship of saten. I was shown the same thing long befor the rise of the internet and all the ufo sites. Like you it was the Father who showed me and all because i ask him. Now concering why they are taking women and creating babys it is because when the flood happened all the children that the sons of GOD had created on the earth in those days were destroyed and that is were evil spirits come from. You can read about it in the book of Enoch. These fallen angels are creating babys without souls so that their children will have bodies once agin.Now i also have been shown that it is very close for them to come out in to the open and take control and show the world that they are the ones that have created us and make people believe this lie. They started to come to me when i was three and i was shown the true faces of the ones in control and most never see them. That is why they need bodies it is for their children. I have fought a battle all my life because i was born to work for them but because GOD called and chose me for himself i was delivered from them and my path was set for the good of the Father. I was chased and told to shut my mouth by them because of what i was shown and not to reveal the truth but as a child of GOD i will not fear them i only fear GOD and they can not harm me to the point of death for it is not allowed. They have showed up at night and tried to frighten me and my family but i fought them with the word and they always leave. I have always new for this reson i was born. Keep up the fight and do not give in.
Richard prophetseeker.....here is my E-mail [email protected]

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join