It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Liverpool FC Thread

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

SNIP I said that there was no way we (Liverpool) would start the season with both Masherano and Alonso! I said we might be able to hold onto one or the other but not both. You, as the know all you think you are, said that Alonso was going nowhere. . .
Please don't try to talk football, particularly LFC, with me as you know nothing. My sister works with Marina Dalglish, another friend is the groundsman at Anfield. . . Everyone up here, whether they be blue or red knows people on the inside of their clubs who hear information first hand. You, being located down south, couldn't possibly know whats going on up here. Like you said, you have to wait for it to appear on the official website which can take days. Its like me arguing that I know more about a football club near your home! Its nonsense.
Seriously, get a grip or stop posting nonsense.

Admin Edit: removed childish name calling.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Yeah, yeah yeah.

More bull.

Like the groundsman knows anything

Like Marina Dlaglish would tell your sister anything
even if she knew

You are so deluded.

Remind me again who our new signings are?

What's his name?

Where's he from?

Y'know, the injured lad that you read about in THE BLOODY MIRROR

Some ITK you are

Just another wannabe.

Pathetic.

And I'll thank you to NOT call other members names.

Down south?
I'm originally from just a few miles down the road from you, in Lancs, so that kills that argument AGAIN.

[edit on 11/8/2009 by budski]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Your last reply was about the most intelligent thing you've said. . . because you said nothing! You just ranted and raved like the child you are.
I'll say it again, you know nothing. The new season starts next week so make sure your fireside chair has new cushions and you have plenty of Bovril in and watch the matches on Sky Sports like all you armchair plastic experts do. You're not Andy Gray are you!!?

And as for more Liverpool supporters being from outside the city. Not that old chestnut... All clubs have supporters from outside the area. For instance, Liverpool has you! How lucky we are to have such a football expert within our ranks of supporters.
Good grief!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Remind me again where you get player info?

Who is Aquilani?

Who did he play for, how much did he cost, how many times has he played for his national team, do you even know who his national team is?

I'll give you a clue.

I already told you the answers, and I didn't get them from the Mirror, which is barely one step above the S**

I'll be at a fair few games this year, home and away

Unlike you - sitting in some pub gobbing off with the rest of the "experts" who really know aboslutely nothing and are just wannabe's
Cos everyone who happens to live near a football ground just has to be an expert

For gods sake you didn't even know that most of the melwood staff had been sacked and replaced, including the kit man!

then you reckon the groundsman knows inside info

Again - you got the hump because you got caught out, because you're a plastic fan.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I'll bet I go to the match far more than you? If you had friends then you could go down to your local pub and "gob off" (oh dear you really did say that didn't you?) about the game and its good and bad points. Instead you make that difficult journey from your chair in front of the TV to your computer where you log onto Liverpools site and pass the late hours fantasising about Aquilani. . .
Go on, be straight with me (no offence) you are on something aren't you?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your attempts at insults don't change the FACT that you have no idea about one of our new players, and probably many established ones, unless of course it's been in the MIRROR.
That must be where you got your opinion about Lucas from

And yet you set yourself up as some kind of LFC guru because you live somewhere in the vicinity of the ground

Absolute rubbish - in that case there's over 400,000 "experts"

I think not.

Do you know anything at all about the ressies or the youth team?
After all, they don't publish that info in the MIRROR.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

You're pathetic.
This argument stops here.
I've received a warning from a mod who Isn't even watching this thread. Others U2U''d me and said you would run to the mods. Guess I didn't believe them. . .I do now. Just hope others read this and refuse to converse with you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you got a warning it's because YOU broke the rules.

Seriously, do you know how deluded it is to say"I'm an expert because I live near the ground"

So because my mate works near the Palace of Westminster that makes her an authority on the royal family and parliament?

Or because another mate lives in Stratford he's an expert on Shakespeare?

Get a grip - living somewhere means absolutely nothing.

Again, you got caught out and you didn't like it.

Blooming self styled guru indeed

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Please read above. Wouldn't want you running off to another mod would I.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Please see above.

If you got warned, it's because YOU broke the rules.

Beacuse you got caught out you resorted to name calling.

That's your problem, no-one else's.

YOU are responsible for your posts.

And again, you did it because you were wrong and couldn't handle the fact.

Which is rather childish, the same as all thiis "ooo you told on me" playground nonsense you're spouting now.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budski, you ran to a mod for help. End of story.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I ran nowhere.

YOU resorted to name calling - more than once.

YOU cannot pass the buck for something YOU did.

YOU are at fault, no-one else.

If YOU cannot control yourself and debate without calling others names, then it is YOUR problem.

YOU got caught breakiing the rules, no-one else.

If YOU hadn't broken the rules you wouldn't have been warned.

Now go cry to your mama - you're boring me.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budski, you ran to a mod!!! People said you would, and you did. Next time you're in Liverpool drop us a line and I'll send you an address where you can go and have a pair of testicles attached.
Whats more, now everyone knows your game. . .

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Don't you get it???

I ran nowhere.

I have the right to use the boards without being called names.

YOU broke the rules, no-one else - now if you need that clarifying, go and READ the RULES or take it up with the mods or admins.

If you don't like the consequences, then don't break the rules.

If you don't like the rules post on a forum where you DO like the rules.

And if you had a pair of testicles attached in the first place, you wouldn't have thrown your toys out of the pram when you got caught out and proved wrong.

This isn't the playground.

I didn't "tell" or "grass" or anything else, and nor do I have to justify myself to the likes of you.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budski, Budski, Budski, it's over. Go and talk to your mod friend. I'm not interested!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Whatever.

Typical that YOU won't take responsibility for YOUR actions

You're going on ignore.

I can't be bothered talking to children.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Budski. . . People beware!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So now you're making threats?

I really do suggest you go and read the rules, before you get yourself in more trouble.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

So now you're making threats?

I really do suggest you go and read the rules, before you get yourself in more trouble.

What threat? You really are a joke. No doubt I'll be getting another U2U from your mod friend!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by budski

Budski. . . People beware!

That's a threat, however veiled, and trying to get people to gang up is also aginst the rules, not to mention puerile.

Now why don't you run along and stop being a silly boy, and suggesting that the mod who pinged you is somehow corrupt and that you'd done nothing wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join