It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Here is a link which provides hundreds of examples, of which we usually use the same rules, although there are many codes.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think some of you may find it to be interesting, and yes, probably contraversial as well.

Hi, yes I read this post and contributed to it, there is a a website about the conspiracy of language too. But I don't like the idea of how language can be coded and do not and will not follow such a process with people, ones own mind is complex enough and prefer straight meaning to words.

i understand peoples contempt for such a notion that words do have multiple meanings. But let me remind you that it is our minds that create language, and hence, it is our subconscious minds that influence all we create, to include the words.

our subconscious minds keep from us the truth of our experiences because of our conscious state of mind.

a thought, or an exchange of a bit of information is created with a spark of electricity between brain cells. this is how the brain operates.
consciously we are aware of 2,000 sparks of electricity per second between the synapses in our conscious portion of our mind.
subconsciously (all sensory input) we are unaware of 400,000,000,000 sparks of electricity between synapses of brain cells in our subconscious portion of our mind.

So, to disregard the probability that language is influenced by our subconscious minds and that our conscious minds are influenced by language is to ignore and disregard 99.999999997% of your brain activitiy.

Even if we don't see 99% of the true universe and reality then I think God made us that way or we lost the ability through SIN as we could interact with God and see him once.

FEAR was created and quantified by LUCIFER.
FEAR is the only thing keeping you from interacting with god.
if you fear TRUTH, then how can you do anything else but always run from the TRUTH???

Do you honestly think GOD wants you to FEAR TRUTH instead of LOVING TRUTH???

imagine approaching a little cute fuzzy chipmunk with a nut or piece of bread, and imagine you were GOD. how would you feel when the chipmunk you created chose to FEAR you instead of LOVING you? Wouldn't you feel unnaccepted and not loved enough, because it feared you?

God is in every particle but we are seperate from feeling that otherwsie we would just be part of the Holy Spirit.

then you choose to be seperate from GOD's kingdom, and seperate from the Holy Spirit, and seperate from TRUTH as well, since you are too afraid to:

1) Are you too afraid to acknowledge the TRUTH?
2) Are you too afraid to recognize the TRUTH?
3) Are you too afraid to accept the TRUTH for what it is?
4) Are you too afraid to LOVE the TRUTH for what it is?

Find me one messenger of the GOD of TRUTH who did not begin the message with:
BE NOT AFRAID

if you can not find me one Angel who did not say this, then your reasoning is offensive to GOD, but the GOD of FEAR aka LUCIFER sure loves you!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
son of man. you are the third pretender to be the son of someone. there are others out in this great place who crave your wisdom. why then do you cloud the issue with xconstant allegory, i wonder. by the bye 7/7/7 is the day of the new exodus and this came to me on a cloud of love.religeon is a latin word for bondage.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the key is in the address

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
the key is in the address

The key is in what address?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman you claim to be a religeous person and an understanding one but you tell others with different views to get lost. Then you know nothing of the teachings of Jesus, even those who crusified him he forgave them yet you cannot even bring yourself to hear the voices of others. He and his followers did not tell people to get lost.

actually Jesus did tell one of the apostles: "Get away from me Satan".
and telling someone to get lost that is already lost is turning two negatives into two positives, so SonOfMan may have a clue considering: -1 + -1 is 2.

How do you expect to have any credibility to say you dont care or are not intersted again does not come from one of great belief or faith. You have your idea's and your entitled to them. But others have their views and they are entitled to them just because they do not agree with you does not mean they are wrong or sinners.

Their views are opinions. and an opinion is:
The instinct (first truth) of "Self Before I Serve ANYTHING or ANYONE" PLUS
The "Law Of Association", which means a person can only learn new information that is compatible with what they already accept as TRUTH.

So, how much truth does a person have to SHARE (share=serve) if everything they know is based off a tree of knowledge that started a seed (instinct) of:
"Me before i share"???

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

Here is a link which provides hundreds of examples, of which we usually use the same rules, although there are many codes.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think some of you may find it to be interesting, and yes, probably contraversial as well.

You used the word contraversial: con = to trick / traversial or travel ...you want to trick us to "travel" to that page to "con" us.

Actually "Con" originally meant "together", and "spire" meant to "breath".

so the word conspire actually means "to breath together", if you accept the original meaning of the root words that were combined to make the word.

woudn't it be nice if you accepted my version. it'd appear as though you weren't being so SELFISH. hmmm.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
ET,if you and sonofman wanted to go on a religious recruitment crusade why dont you just come out and say it. This is a conspiracy site and your shared views are just your opinions arent they, they have the same value as any other person here on ATS. You both seem facinated in twisting what peolpe say and try and give it some validity, to try and make it fit your agenda/beliefs.

The seven seals could fit any time in mans history over the last 2k years not one decade has gone by without war or famime or other natural disasters so to say the time is now is pointless. As I said before if something happens you will say its Gods way and if it dossen its still Gods way, well that dose not install belief or faith in anyone.

And Sonofman yes I was around in those times, I have had many lives, that is why I have a greater knowledge of mans existance on this planet. That is why I know the God you talk of is but the work of man. You think I'm wrong, prove it.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
with people like..

reaganero, the beast & firebat,the fire breathing dragon..you can easliy see why these two are the main ones opposing the true godly wisdom that is being shared.

you two dont even have to speak..because your names say it all for you.

if this thread went on for 100 pages..those two would still be the same..trying to argue against the truth..thats why i urge both of you to start your own threads..i mean its not that hard to do..or is that you both cant start your own..because your to busy ruining others?

I see right thru you..devils in disguise.

i've explained my name to you already. yours on the other hand is blasphemous without thought. i wouldn't think so as much if your "tagline" wasn't "the right hand of god".

anyway, i'm calling you out and so is firebat. it'll either make you spew at the mouth or make you stronger.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

woudn't it be nice if you accepted my version. it'd appear as though you weren't being so SELFISH. hmmm.

maybe you think i am a vampire?

perhaps you want to kill my rage of being so selfish and blood thirsty?

K I L L R A G E

well, i don't need two "L"s, only one is neccesary to make the sound.

i also do not require the silent "E" at the end.

so, if i am being a selfish vampire and you need a cure to:

K I L R A G [MIRROR] G A R L I K

would it be nice if i accepted your version? nice for your ego perhaps, but i would have to disregard the TRUTH in order to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARLIC = KILL RAGE

am i still a selfish blood sucking vampire trying to decieve you, or have you not been decieved your whole life?????????????????????????????????

wouldn't it be nice if i were to accept your version?

Sorry, i'm too busy denying ignorance and i'm too in love with the TRUTH.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
ET & SOM did you miss my last post. Will you need time to formulate a reply.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think truth is in love with you, too!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The seven seals could fit any time in mans history over the last 2k years not one decade has gone by without war or famime or other natural disasters so to say the time is now is pointless.

What are the seven seals according to you?

You think I'm wrong, prove it.

To prove you wrong about the seals you would have to offer up your belief of what the seals are, which you have not.

in order for you to prove us wrong as to what the seals are you would have to rebuke our claims of what the seals are, which you have not.

I believe i know what some of the seals are:

1) The curse of the tower of babel, when humanities language was shattered.
Considering that: "Communication is Key", is this inconsistant with reality?
i've provided a link on this thread, if you would like to debunk or prove false a few hundred examples, please feel free to do so.

2) 666 is also one of the seals i believe. and i believe it also has multiple meanings, however the first and foremost is probably the "LOVES" that humanity has chosen to love before GOD or the TRUTH. I think you may remember the first commandment, right? "Have no other GOD before me"????

and what is man's first 6 loves?
1) FEAR. A byproduct of the instinct of "Self Pre-Serve".
2) FOOD. Needed for cellular replication in the womb, and after.
3) FAMILY. As they nurished and protected you, and hid you from your fear.
4) FRIENDS. As you wanted to belong and be accepted.
5) FORNICATION. As you were curious about love, and this is the physical manifestation of it.
6) FINANCES. Which you wanted/needed to provide more of your other loves and hide your fears from you, or give you a sense of control over them.

So, what is it we have chosen to love?
Answer is 666.

6 choices made to love 6 different things before our love of GOD or TRUTH!!!!

and all 6 choices to love 6 different things breaking the first commandment of GOD, which all begin with the 6th letter of your alphibet (ALL FIB BET).

the 6th letter of the alphibet, before GOD's 7th letter: G

"Let he with wisdom calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man".

666 could very well be one of the seals, which it appears someone may have broken.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

ET & SOM did you miss my last post. Will you need time to formulate a reply.

Actually during the last 13 minutes since your last post i had to jump on a fire truck and respond to an inflight emergency on a F-15 with hydraulic failures.

all apologies for my late response.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
I think truth is in love with you, too!

we love you too queenannie, always.

dreams dreams dreams
flavors of ecstacy screams
a flower's nectar creams
and her slaves, our teams
pleasant pleasant dreams

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I became so wrapped up and obsessed with UN-CODING the bible and its REVELATIONS to RE -REVEAL.

If I put forward my theory and understanding I will be faced with an opporsit view. There are always two very opporsite points of view.

What I have learnt is that FALSE PROPHETS don't even realise they are false prophets and their followers are blinded also. Fear of breaking tradition, misinterprited scriptures being taught and passed down but no-one wants to change their old ways. Its all an illusion religion is declining while spirituality is growing

Its like a scary movie, its always THE PERSON YOU LEAST EXPECT that DONE IT!

I have learnt that false prophets make you FEAR YOURSELF. This means you are denied from learning the TRUTH ABOUT WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE by branding those that can teach you this ....Lies, decievers, oh not to mention that they are possesed by the devil!!

TREE OF LIFE = Who and what you are, those who know this inheritently can eat the fruit it bears because they are worthy...

A false prophet is someone who CLAIMS that they no GOD.
"God has punnished all sinners of New Oreleans" ETC
"God told me to go to war"
"A holy war in the name of Alluh"

A TRUE PROPHET KNOWS GOD IS AN ENERGY OF PURE LIGHT AND LOVE and love does not judge or punnish!

God will not unleash this on his/her/its creation therefore the 7 seals are not to be taken literelly it is all code and symbolic. Yes disasters are happening I am not denying that, it is down to the stress humans are putting on the earth as well as other natural factors and some non conspiricy related factors also.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD. PUNNISHING AND DESTRUCTION IS THE WORK OF SATAN........who is very cleaver because so many think satan is god which is what he wants you to think !!

It will take years before religion or spirituality become one HEAVEN ON EARTH when we live to PRE-SERVE LIFE not judge, seperate, destroy and kill one another for different belifes.

Revelation 21: verse 22

"I did not see a temple in the city because the Lord God Almighty and the lamb ARE its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light and the lamb is it's lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light and the kings of the earth will bring their splendour into it.

Rev 3: 12 him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my god and the name of the city of my GOD, the new Jerusalem which is coming down out of heaven from my God and I will also write on him my new name.

My guess is the 144,000 are LIGHTWORKERS....Jesus was a light worker and God has written his name on every lightworker so In a way Jesus IS already here within every light worker. Through CONDITIONING AND FEAR the church would have you belive lightworkers have been possed by the devil or ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

Lightworkers have activated DNA others have not yet tapped into, this explains Esp, (extra sensory perception) reading people moods when they have their back to you, knowing who is on the phone before you answer it, psychic dreams and I could go on.

WHY DENY WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE BECAUSE RELIGION TEACHES US TO FEAR OURSELVES as well as God....HOW CAN YOU FEAR LOVE?

There is no such thing as DEATH AND DEAD because souls live on, we are made up of atoms molecules, protons etc = All energy, Atoms can break down but there is so much energy to just DIE and be DEAD. We are part of the universe and the universe is part of us, our individual energy will go on for eternity.

It is not true that only SELECT people will be SAVED...on who's judgement as LOVE IS NOT CAPABLE OF JUDGING for we are all equall in the eyes of the creator who is love. God is I AM

When your are alone, look up to the sky on a dark clear night, clear your mind and JUST BE.....A HUMAN BEING.....not a human doing. Connect to the universe as ONE

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How abouts we try to remain practical, short and to the point..

What we do know is our experiences.. so why don't we try to relate our experiences and find common positives and common negatives.. without using scripture or dogma of any sorts.. make it personal..

EDIT:...
IncarnAngel .. you speak the truth.. you are beginning to see the dance of energy..

[edit on 11/8/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ET can't even accept somebody else playing on the same field of word games. that's all you have ET, word games. i make up a word and you change it to make you happy. that's where selfishness comes in. i've never tried to correct one of your word analogies. i've played off of yours and you don't want anything of it. so you are selfish. selfish is a word you liked earlier in this post and i put it in your court and it was too hard to handle. sometimes the truth hurts i guess. are you a vampire? did your true nature come out? i never called you one.

Son of man. you and i can probably find a common ground. i think you've found a reason to believe in something false though. unless you want to test your faith with me then fine. it's up too you. you've mixed obvious biblical retoric with new age ideas (that are very dated) but still can be thought through. nobody knows the makers plan. only that he has one and your faith and devotion is the only reason to wait and be called upon. but that's in a spiritual world of warfare. untill then spread love and grow in your relationship with the true son of man. for that is the key to breaking through to the other side (dna and all). peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And Sonofman yes I was around in those times, I have had many lives, that is why I have a greater knowledge of mans existance on this planet. That is why I know the God you talk of is but the work of man. You think I'm wrong, prove it.

I coudnt have said it better. Any god that uses fear to control the people is not
God but mans need to control other people. Why in the world would God create mankind then end it all so horribly? God would not do that, I know I can feel Gods love.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
How abouts we try to remain practical, short and to the point..

What we do know is our experiences.. so why don't we try to relate our experiences and find common positives and common negatives.. without using scripture or dogma of any sorts.. make it personal..

Words of wisdom PuRe EnErGy!

i infinitly agree with you concerning the "make it personal". For one to know their own truth, or at least be pursuing it, is a pre-requisite i would think to knowing the truth of others.

i also see a great deal of truth with everything else you said.

however (not a negative) i think we do not always know our experiences, but we only know how we percieved them.

what i mean is this:

All our senses (touch, sight, smell, hearing, taste, etc...) input.

All our sensory input from all our senses first gets delivered to our subconscious mind, and it is our conscious state of mind which decides what sensory input it can accept.

so, we are not percieving our experiences. in fact we are percieving only 0.000000002% of our experiences consciously.

conscious state of mind = 2,000 thoughts or bits of information being integrated per second.
subconscious mind = 400,000,000,000 bits of information being integrated per second.

So, no. we are not consciously aware of 99.999999997% of our own experiences.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I liked some quotes offered by member Madnessinmysoul.
Thought i would share them here, as they may offer thought to make this thread move into a more open arena for sharing ideas and promote communication that is more inspiring, and less belittling (myself included).

"Be formless... shapeless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water, my friend..."

"True observation begins when one is devoid of set patterns."

"Use no way as way; use no limitation as limitation."

Truth has no path. Truth is living and, therefore, changing. Awareness is without choice, without demand, without anxiety; in that state of mind, there is perception. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. Awareness has no frontier; it is giving of your whole being, without exclusion.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join