It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
SonOfMan, I think I know where you are getting this idea form. You see, a portal was opened up on 9/11/01. this was done by some black magick practitioners to get total power over mankind.

It had nothing to do with magic..it was all about money.

They had it all set up many many years in advance, and used some of the most amazing biggest use of symbology and sigils mankind has seen. Iraq's invasion is part of all this, there are ancient tools they need for there deed.

Yea it was set up alright....and futher down the road they used 9/11 as a way to take control over Iraq. (the 1st and 3rd seal)

I will go into detail later, but I think you may have picked up on these vibrations and had interpreted them differently. I will elaborate on this later, but from my knowledge of the occult, 9/11 was the biggest magickal spellcraft in mankinds history. Want proof? Look at what we have become since...

the number 11 is the symbol for the doorway to heaven..the twin towers looked like the number 11.

all satan was trying to do was knock down the doorway to heaven...this is why the 1st seal started in 2001..satan knocked on the door..and now the almighty god of heaven is about to answer it.

Theories. nothing more. i wonder if you've become so desensitized to these fantastical ideas that you can no longer see the light? evil speaks to you in a 3rd eye way. god comes to you in dreams or stops you in your tracks in revelation.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by firebat
I can play this game...

JESUS.

JE - SUS
(I) - (Genus-Type of a PIG)

Therefore,

Jesus = I am a Pig.

It works using your logic. Therefore it must be true.

JESUS mirror Sues Siege!!!!!

minus the "s" of plurality, since we are all one ....

JEU = JEW!!!!

no, it seems you can not play this game, your mind does not work correctly.

Ill take this a step futher

jesus

Gee-zus

Free Us!

making jesus our savior

save-your

jesus will save your A$$

i mean that literally and jokingly.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
the english language is so backwards. looking for clues in it will only yeild a false return.

Precisely. Certain english words are derivations of other words that are thousands of years old. Other english words mean absolutely nothing except what they're designated to mean.

who built the great pyramid? who wrote about the tower of Babel? where did moses come from? Egypt, right?

who is accredited to building the great pyramid?

KUF U & CHEOPS

refverse silly bulls if you buy bull (bible) ....

KUF = fuk
U = U
CHEOPS = spoech

so .... F You Spoech, or : F your speach.

And you certainly can't add and take away letters to make words fit your agenda...

you can when it is not your agenda. i apply the same rules of the bible to the bible, and other words in many languages as well.

Why? Because it is one of the curses!!!! The curse of the tower of babel is one of the seals!!!! and, the bible is the bible code!!!!

the bible says:
"judge not lest thee be judged".
and the bible judges, so it reserves the right to be judged.

the bible says:
"i am the word" or words...
so, judge the words with the rules of the bible that you can apply to the words.

the bible says:
"we are currently in the dominion of Lucifer/Satan"
and if we are not in heaven, then we are somewhere where everything is opposite, and/or reversed, so reverse the syllables and words to see other meanings. to include future events.

if people don't like the "edun" example, then answer me this:

what did god create man for? to guard the dean?
the "u" in guard makes no sound, it is a deciever.
the "a" in dean makes no sound, it is a deciever.
take them out and you have: gard den, or .... garden

man's job was what?

to NAME things, right?
but the "E" makes no sound, it is a deciever:
take it out and you have:
NAM [mirror] MAN

need examples in other languages????

if you have a couple (or 2) you have a PAIR
but the "I" makes no sound, it is a deciever.
take it out and you have: PAR

A slang word for making love is "LAY.

add PAR + LAY and you have a PAIR that LAY with eachother!
Now, do you PARLAY the language of love, or do you value selfishness more???

I remember a SON OF MAN once said:
"Follow me and i will make you a fisher of men."

but when you are SELFISH, perhaps you don't do as The SON OF MAN directed you to do, you are not being a fisher of men when you are SELFISH, you merely:
SELL FISH!!!!
you problem may be that your mind is screaming:
"LOOK I FEAR"

but, "OO" also makes the "U" sound, right?
"LUK I FEAR"

but i hear no "A" sound in "fear", it is a deciever.
"LUK I FER"

but, "C" also makes the "K" sound, so:
LUCIFER is "LOOK I FEAR"

SELFISH!!!!!

S E L F I S H [mirror] H S I F L E S
"H" makes little sound, negated.

SIGH FLEES or SIGH, "F" LESS.

sigh, flees is exactly what a wild or ferril animal does when you approach it. why? because it is afraid.

Who domesticated humanity? Who tamed humanity?
according to legend and myth of all earliest civilizations, they had assistance.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i don't think a rapture will happen. there's no need. jesus has already saved mankind. heaven will come to earth and 144,000 will get to live there (i'm guessing the chose ones). he will then rid the earth of evil (including the dragon himself) and earth will become an extension of heaven and our souls will be free from flesh. so, nobody's going anywhere accept the unpure.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Time Lords are from a fictional television series called Doctor Who.

everything that is "Science Fact" was first "Science Fiction". Including the "Eureka" idea for the chain reaction for the atomic bomb. Scientists found the answer they needed in a 40+ year old science fiction book written by Verne i believe.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I wonder, .. does it really matter WHEN he comes?

Yea it does.

What do you think he's going to do for you? ... justify your behavior? .. be your savior ?

Jesus is not the judge..but he is and will be the save-your.

Would he not also have a personal problem with the way you treat YOURSELF?

Thats why you ask for forgiveness...it does help ahlot.

Maybe the one who is to come, is you when you finally accept yourself.. and treat yourself the way you ought to be treated... Like everyone else.

The one who is to come is jesus..and i have already accepted him..but im still working on treating others like i wanna be treated..but understand we are not perfect..and should learn from mistakes to become better people.

but if you call me crazy..and say im this and that..woudnt that give me the right to do the same..or is it only me who can be made fun of?

think about about it.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

you're evidently in for the shock of your life.

No...but you are.

i'll wager my existance that the son of man is right, and not the flaming nocturnal one.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Sonofman, I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid of your God or any other, I dont subscribe to him or her I dont need them. They are the invention of man to control man, there may be a big hole in your life that needs filling, thats your choice. Man was thriving well on this planet long before manmade false Gods were invented.

But we can choose what we want to believe but if people do not believe in your God that does not make them wrong or sinners. Your ideas's that the seals have been opened is as old as the hills it happens every Century and every Millilenium, people such as yourself hoping and praying that something will happen.

That tells me that you are lost people you have an emptyness that needs filling. Do you think that will be achieved by looking at some man or image on the cross.
This planet is wracked by natural and manmade disasters. Long before man was on this planet these procceses were taking place and they will continue long after man has gone. That is not Gods work, thats the work of the Universe, a constantly changing entity.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Time Lords are from a fictional television series called Doctor Who.

everything that is "Science Fact" was first "Science Fiction". Including the "Eureka" idea for the chain reaction for the atomic bomb. Scientists found the answer they needed in a 40+ year old science fiction book written by Verne i believe.

But not everything that was science fiction turned out to be science fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

but if you call me CRAZY..and say im this and that..woudnt that give me the right to do the same..or is it only me who can be made fun of?

C R A Z Y [mirror] Y Z A R C

Y Z A R C = WISE ARK!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thats why you ask for forgiveness...it does help ahlot.

Maybe the one who is to come, is you when you finally accept yourself.. and treat yourself the way you ought to be treated... Like everyone else.

The one who is to come is jesus..and i have already accepted him..but im still working on treating others like i wanna be treated..but understand we are not perfect..and should learn from mistakes to become better people.

but if you call me crazy..and say im this and that..woudnt that give me the right to do the same..or is it only me who can be made fun of?

think about about it.

what does evil look like to you? is it the same as good? do you think you've mixed too many religions together to form your own idea of what you'd like god to be? i don't know you so i can't say you're crazy or not. however your ideas give off a trigger in me that rings unpure.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

god comes to you in dreams or stops you in your tracks in revelation.

Well god also came to:

adam and eve in the garden.

cain in the feild.

abraham under the mamre trees.

moses in the burning bush.

moses at mt.sinai

he came to ezekiel..acompanied with the seraphim and the wheels.

enoch lterally walked with god..and was taken

he came to elijah in a chariot of flames.

he came to noah more then once.

he came to jesus ..more then once.

john saw him in all his glory onboard the planet nahburu.

he fought right beside the israelites..more then once

solomon saw him..as did king david.

so basically your wrong again..but who's counting?..dude get lost!..thats all im going to telll you..but truth of the matter is..your already lost..and now you cant find your way home.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sonofman why do you tell people to get lost, you have done this a number of times now and its getting suspicious. If your faith is as strong as you think it is there is no need to say such things which makes me suspicious of your intentions and your credability. Also what you and ET seems to be saying if something happens its Gods way and if it does not its Gods way, so how dose that make people believe the existance of God.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

i'll wager my existance that the son of man is right, and not the flaming nocturnal one.

And jesus said there is no greater deed then for a man to lay down his life for his friends.

Esoteric will be welcomed were im going...as will many others.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why has this post made so many replies? I think people just are trying to say its not happening yet and people see the lack of credible souce for which the subject claims. Maybe I missed the details in between as I just decided to go to page 20 rather than read it all. Wish there was a voting system for this as I would like to know how many people disagree.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by The time lord]

Why is your name Time Lord?

Im intrested because..ive read somewhere before about the Time Lords..and somehow there are elders of the universe?

can you enlighten me?

I am not some Alien species so I can not say i am I am a Time lord. But people who prophecy probably kind of are Time lords as they see the future.

The reason behind the name is because God is a Time Lord he sees the beginning and end of our linear time frame. There are 24 elders in heaven if you read the book of Revelations, not sure what they do but they worship the one like the lamb.

I know my life has some type of hiccup with the future time line, either through God's warning to pretect or to fulfill. I have a secret warning counter that I have had for the last 15 years and when its full something big will happen in my life and the world will also make a prophetic change. Could be a local event but what ever it is its near as my counter is nearly ending. Its not good either i think...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

god comes to you in dreams or stops you in your tracks in revelation.

Well god also came to:

adam and eve in the garden.

cain in the feild.

abraham under the mamre trees.

moses in the burning bush.

moses at mt.sinai

he came to ezekiel..acompanied with the seraphim and the wheels.

enoch lterally walked with god..and was taken

he came to elijah in a chariot of flames.

he came to noah more then once.

he came to jesus ..more then once.

john saw him in all his glory onboard the planet nahburu.

he fought right beside the israelites..more then once

solomon saw him..as did king david.

so basically your wrong again..but who's counting?..dude get lost!..thats all im going to telll you..but truth of the matter is..your already lost..and now you cant find your way home.

he didn't come to you in any of those ways did he! don't pretend to open up a bible and look up references and claim to be a theologian. you are lost and need a shepherd. i'm a faithful servant who is challenging you and you are only exhibiting signs of a true occultist.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is a link which provides hundreds of examples, of which we usually use the same rules, although there are many codes.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think some of you may find it to be interesting, and yes, probably contraversial as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Here is a link which provides hundreds of examples, of which we usually use the same rules, although there are many codes.....

Think some of you may find it to be interesting, and yes, probably contraversial as well.

You used the word contraversial: con = to trick / traversial or travel ...you want to trick us to "travel" to that page to "con" us.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You used the word contraversial: con = to trick / traversial or travel ...you want to trick us to "travel" to that page to "con" us.

No, you're not doing it right... your brain doesn't work properly. You can only use that logic to say something totally ridiculous and unprovable.

I can't believe people actually believe this.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No, you're not doing it right... your brain doesn't work properly. You can only use that logic to say something totally ridiculous and unprovable.

I can't people actually believe this.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by firebat]

ha!

it's funny because i'm into far out ideas but this is just pathetic (i'm sure that word will get me in trouble).

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join