It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Language. Subliminal Influence. Caution: This may alter the way you think.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Somethings should be discovered, not taught. This is one of those subjects, but fortunatly for most, most people will not accept it.

Our minds work the same, you and i.

How conscious are we? How conscious of our own thoughts are we, really?

Science has an answer. It has been done.

By hooking up electrodes and monitoring our brains, evidence exists that we have a conscious and subconscious mind.

What is a "thought"?

merely a spark of electricity between two brain cells, between the synapses, a small electrical impulse passes a bit of information from one brain cell to another.

Our brains utilize electricity to communicate amongst eachother. A spark of electricity between brain cells. But, water conducts electricity, and we are mostly water, are we not? So, it stands to reason that occasionally there may be a "miss-fire" and the electrical impulse may inadvertently be recieved by an adjacent brain cell.

Back to our fractionalized mind, our broken mind, our mind that has borders .....

Back to the electrodes, and monitoring of brain activity in people.

We are not consciously aware of all our thoughts, now are we?

We have a mind that can be measured, monitored, and evaluated, but ironically by the very mind that is broken, fractionalized, and seperated.

Scientists have measured the conscious part of the mind and found that it averages 2,000 sparks of electricity per second being shared between brain cells.

There are 2,000 bits of information being integrated and processed per second in the conscious mind.

Scientists have measured the subconscious part of the mind and found that it averages 400,000,000,000 sparks of electricity per second being shared between brain cells.

There are 400,000,000,000 bits of information being integrated and processed per second in the subconscious mind.

We are consciously aware of 1 out of every 200,000,000 thoughts our own mind has.

We are not consciously aware of 99.9999998% of our own thoughts.

We are not consciously aware of 99.9999998% of our own thoughts.

You are not consciously aware of 99.9999998% of your own thoughts.

When you began school did you learn trigonometry on day one? Did you learn geometry on day one? No. First our minds are required to accept as fact the precursers neccesary for new knowledge. We began school and first learned how to count. Later, after we had accepted that numbers are true and factual, we added on to our accepted truths new knowledge. After we learned how to count, we learned how to add and subtract. Later we learned multiplication and division, and then algebra, and so on, and so forth.... Why?

Our minds operate in accordance with the "Law of Association". This dictates that we must consciously accept a thing as true before we can include it as a known variable to take us to a new thing we do not know. This is how our minds go from the known to the unknown.

Since we integrate and process new information in accordance with the "Law of Association", what was the first accepted truth? What is at the core of our "Law of Association"? What was our first truth?

Instinct.

"Self Pre-Serve". What does it mean?

Self Before I Serve.

It stands to reason that if we do not comprehend consciously 99.9999998% of our own thoughts, we probably are not consciously aware of how that 99.9999998% reflects in everything humans create, make, invent, etc....

Is there a subliminal aspect to all we make, or do just our conscious minds affect our shared reality?

One more time, because this is important.

Is there a subliminal influence/aspect to all we make, or do just our conscious minds affect our shared reality?

Do you think you know the true answer?

Are we aware that all sensory stimulation provided by your senses first gets deliverd to the subconscious mind?

Are we aware that everthing we touch, everything we see, everthing we smell, everthing we taste, everything we hear, first gets delivered to the subconscious mind?

ALL our incoming information first gets recieved by the part of the mind we are not consciously aware of. And it is our defense mechanisms that are a result of "Self Preservation" which either permits us to know what our senses are telling our mind, or does not permit our conscious mind to know.

Since humanity is collectively unaware of over 99% of their own thoughts, it stands to reason that we are not consciously aware of the effects our subconscious mind has on all we create, to include language.

Could language created by a mind that is unaware of over 99% of it's own thoughts contain influences by the 99% of it's own mind? More importantly, if our subconscious minds influence our language in a far deeper way than we are consciously aware of, could this be utilized to influence others using only language?

Are there apparent subliminal influences in language? Does subliminality in language effect peoples actions, and behaviors?

I think yes. However, i do not always believe that this subliminal quality has the power to change a person's intentions. Intentionality is yours, but if your intentionality is as real and as truthful as you are, then you would come to know these things in and of yourself.

If we knew ourselves, and were honest with ourselves, we would be able to see and know that such things have influence over us.

I'll be using the "external" option to isolate examples where meanings and truths can be extrapulated from words and phrases.

Remember phonetics, the further back in your learning proccess, the more subliminal, perhaps. Phonetics. "Law of Association".

Are You Tame?
Are = R
You = U

R U Tame?
*the e in tame is silent. phonetically pronounced: Tam
R U Tam
reversed ....
Matur
*with a silent e
Mature

not good enough?
another, perhaps?

in lip
both in reverse ...
ni pil
together....
nipil
spelled another way, but pronounced the same....
nipple

still not convinced, huh? Can't says i blame ya.

Give a good enough Effort and you may win a Trophy

You in i Gave
U N I Gave
U N I Gav
reverse ....
vaginu
spelled differently ...
vagina.

Could everything be encoded by our collective subliminal minds, or those who know how it influences?

Could everything ........ ?

Evil you ate was off the tree in the center of the garden, which caused you to know how to evaluate between good and evil.

father became father when he made her fat ..... her fat ...... fat her ..... father.

Could everything be encoded?

What happens when you open a can of Whoop Ass?

It usually means WAR!!!! right?

What do you need to do to open that can of whoop ass?

Take off the lid, right?

Add (+ a Raid, and you have an attack, a robbery, a gang who is performing the raid.

But, what if this raid is seen across(t) Earth? one of the most ancient names for Earth is UR (from ancient Babylon, the first civilization).

Opened a can of whoop ass that always results in war when the lid is removed, add (+) raid with things stolen and killing performed by a group which is seen across(t) Ur.

add em up and: War lid plus raid seen across Earth.
War lid plus raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Earth
War lid + raid seen across Ur
War lid + raid seen t Ur
Warlid + rade seen t Ur
Warlid + rade cen t Ur
Wor ld +rade cen t ur
World +rade cent ur
World +rade centur
World trade centur
World trade center.

Too much, perhaps?
Too much of a stretch?

Well, the opposite of Teach is pronounced Cheat, then. Back to the basics.

It may be seen as a stretch of the imagination for some, understandibly, but how aware are most people of their own thoughts?

answer: 0.0000001%

Everything humans have labelled, has been labelled with a mind that is not entirely consciously aware of it's own motivating factors, because those factors lie within a part of their mind that they are not consciously aware of.

Before you close your mind to the idea, find peace with yourself. Keep a journal. When you write, write knowing that no one else shall ever read it, but you.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Beautiful Thread Esoteric, absolutely beautiful.
But, you're saying our reality it's just a reflexion of our subconcious mind that is actually controlling ourselves by influences?
Somehow, I agree.

It's also fantastic to look into our self evolution, personality, ways to act and write, our thoughts, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Beautiful Thread Esoteric, absolutely beautiful.
But, you're saying our reality it's just a reflexion of our subconcious mind that is actually controlling ourselves by influences?

Gives new meaning to the blind leading the blind, now doesn't it?

when one runs do they get healthier, do they feel newer?

"He who looks outwards dreams, he who looks inwards awakens"
--Someone famous

"What you are looking for is what is looking"
--Saint Francis of Assisi

Jesus.

here is a tricky one. leave both of the s in and backwards his name means "sues seige".

intrigueing.

take both of the s out and you are left with JEU = Jew.

reverse JEU and you have .....

UEJ
U E J
U= You
EJ = Each?

UEJ = You each.

and Jesus said:"What you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me".
You each.

Could everything be encoded?

Perhaps, but it is the mind that is the key, our mind. So, our conscious state of mind shall dictate what it is we find when we start to look at the words, the syllables.

lets try another word.

language.

Interesting footnote: Jewish people do not write out, nor traditionally do they say "god". It is usually denoted by the first letter, and a generic first letter for god would simply be "g".

language.

phonetically =

langwej

backwards =

jew g nal

Jew, God's nail ???

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I wonder if world leaders are ever affected by the subliminallity of language when making big decisions .....

There was never any weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq, now was there?

If no weapons of mass destruction were found, then they were not there, perhaps?

Subliminality of language.

Who was President Bushes highest advisor?

Carl Rov?

Backwards ......

Vor lrac

For lrac

c makes a k sound, as does Q, right?

For lraq.

funny, that lower case L looks like a capital i, doiesn't it?

I or l ......

Carl Rov is FOR IRAQ.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i am not sure what a "vert" is but i see it in words like:
Co-vert and In-vert.

i wonder what is meant when one is to add a vert that is seen with one's own eyes?

uh .....

add a vert which is seen with one's own eyes, but what is meant?

add vert eyes meant.

huh ....
advertisment???

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
every morning i get up and take a shower.

huh ..... shower.

backwards ....

re wosh.

he he.

re-wash. shawer ... shower.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Mix i company.

Company abbraviated is CO, right?

Mix i co.

Mexico?

But why do they mix company?

Well, aren't we calling them? I mean America's name is "You Ese'!!"(You, Essay), right?

U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Where did the "Tower of Babyl" story originate?

Most say Babylon, but the story did come from Moses, right?

Moses came out of Egypt, right?

What is the biggest building in Egypt? Then, and now it would probably be the "Great Pyramid", right?

What are the names accredited to building the Great Pyramid?

Two names are given to the builder(s) (ruler(s)). Google if you disagree ....

Kufru and Cheops, correct?

The syllables are Kuf Ru and Cheops

backwards .....

well, i'll skip the first one, that Kuf.....

Ru = your
Cheops = Spoech

F your spoech.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Wow interesting thread. The brain's complexity goes so far.

Here is a great quote i like:
"Where your attention is, is where you are, for you are your attention".

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Very, very interesting thread. Great read. I've always been very curious about the brain. I've even wondered before if I am in reality a psycho person in a mental hospital but my mind has placed me in this illusionary world. Of course, that's not the only unusual situation that I've thought about concerning my mind. I've also wondered what might be possible if we discovered how to control the entire subconscious mind and use it in sync with the conscious mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
people sit in chairs.
people sit on sofas.
people sit on couches.
people sit on benches.

people sit on a lot of things, but when they go to church they pray UP while sitting in .......

What do people sit in/on in church? Which way do they pray?

pray

y spun around upside down is an h.

prah backwards becomes harp, and there are alot of prayers directed towards heaven, where there are a lot of harps, so i am told.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
I've also wondered what might be possible if we discovered how to control the entire subconscious mind and use it in sync with the conscious mind.

I'm not sure if we can "control" our own minds, however if we deny ourselves of what it is we think we are, and submit, not unlike the the chinese finger puzzle in which the harder you pull apart the tighter it gets.

By denying ourselves mentally, and denying all things we think we know and accept as true, then perhaps we can become real observers, devoid of the intentions we have which are derived from the instinct of "Self Preserve".

More words and phrases fit into the same sentence:

Do you think it was coincidence that while we were in school we were very interested in our looks?

Do you remember when you went to recess not playing, and being a seeker for your own thoughts, and truths?

"The meek shall inherit the Earth." Because when you are strong you are not god nor st(saint).

god
nor
st

strong.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
every morning i get up and take a shower.

re-wash. shawer ... shower.

Bravo for this thread! I'll give it a try..

USA = U SAW .. what can happen..

Bottled water EVIAN = NAIVE

King = GNIK = God, Nick (name)

Earth = Eart = Trae = Tray or Tree?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by La Balance]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

In football there is the tackle. The first objective is to take the ball. The second objective is to kill the one who was carrying it.

Take + Kill = Takill.

take kill.
tackle.

F.U.

how does this make you feel? for one to say "f u"?

Oh, F. You.

O F U

Most people do not want to discuss them openly, wonder why?

Oh, F. You
O F U

backwards .....
UFO.

Aim here i can.

Aim here I can.

Am her i can

Am er i can

American.

Everything will be new and all will be clear after one drops a nuclear bomb.

kin dear. guard on.

kin = family
dear = revered, loved, close to.
guard = to invoke "self preservation"
on = well, the opposite of off.

i love my family who i have been close to, but now i have to turn my guard on because today is my first day of kin der gard on, kindergarden.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by La Balance

Earth = Eart = Trae = Tray or Tree?

Earth = Urth
Urth backwards is .....

htru. but the h could be relatively silent, so Urth becomes ....
Tru
TRUE.

you can not be wrong, but be careful that you do not look for anything that evokes bad feelings within you.

One must be careful when looking to see what is within the words. I've been doing this for years now, and have talked to no one about it, although i know others have known, and have used it to try, and yes i say try to control others with it, but karma is real.

karma, because people reap what they "sow", so aim your rake carefully.

kar ma
am rak
aim rake.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry ATS, but i have to .....

ATS backwards becomes ....

STA

hmm ....

STAY

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Remember the "Law of Association" ???

When i think of Egypt i think of the Great Pyramid.

When i think of the Great Pyramid i think of the big stone blocks they used to construct it.

When i think of the big stone blocks they used to construct it i think of a man chipping away at the rock to form the block.

When i think of him chipping away at that rock to make the block i think "he chipped", and then i think Egypt.

Egypt, he chipped.

Another???

When i think of Germany i think of the nazis.

When i think of the not sees i think of the people they killed in concentration camps.

When i think of the concentration camps i think of the gas chambers.

When i think of the gas chambers i think they germed many

germed many, germany.

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It is a team effort to pull as many souls as we can towards our truth, and we usually meet at the tem pul .... temple

sinagog.

backwards ......

go gan nis

go gain nice

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
interesting how looking at the spelling from a different angle, how our subconcsious minds may interpret the words ......

i wonder if this is what is meant in magic when they cast a "spell", or in the new testaments that tell me plane as day to " Go Spell".

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
even though i have books full of this stuff at home, i have been playing around a little here, still experimenting with thought and language.

Here is one of my favorites:

When a man marries, it is expected that a portion of him will die. He is making a sacrifice.

But for a women, it is different, for we men are asking her to have a new i.d.

die men.

diamond.

dimun

flip the m, and reverse it would be nuw id .... new i.d., new identity, a new name ....

a diamond ring.

diamond

die men

di mun

nuw id

new i.d. die men ...

diamond.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join