It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
... Antichrist coming to power. That would be someone coming to power that the world embraces. He's alive now but has not been revealed
www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/31/
this is the anti christ

[edit on 14-9-2007 by h2owater]
images.google.com...://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/31/xin_270502311000841285689.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.chinadai ly.com.cn/english/doc/2005-05/31/content_447200.htm&h=393&w=350&sz=10&hl=en&start=7&um=1&tbnid=lM1M7d-aHQoZsM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=110&prev=/images%3Fq%3Deu ropean%2Bunion%2Bwomen%2Bleaders%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3DGGLR,GGLR:2005-39,GGLR:en%26sa%3DN

[edit on 14-9-2007 by h2owater]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Beware false prophets. both the 'angels' AND the 'demons' want to enslave us in one way or another. if we do not learn to depend on ourselves and stop looking to the skies for some magical being to come and save us we will continue to think in the lazy, selfish way that led to this whole situation

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Im confused as to why everyone has chosen to call each other names and argue. Everyone is fighting and no one is doing any constructive arguing, just bickering. Im not going to join in in the bickering, but there are two or three people who are really saying the wrong things to each other. Seriously people, lets be mature and just converse about this topic...it is a fairly important topic. This a very good topic and everyone wants to hear more. But I agree, it is very hard to understand all the mumbo-jumbo talk.

Now I could be very wrong, but I thought no one but God and Jesus knew when he was comming back. I don't think Jesus wants everyone and thier brother to know the exact date he is comming for his people. If he told everyone what, how, and when he was doing it, why would it be such a debate. No one can say when exactly the Lord is comming back.

Im not disagreeing with you however, I find this all very interesting and would love to learn more. I think you could be on a roll here with the seven seals being broken and what not, i honestly would love to hear everything you have to say.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

kufu cheops.
silly bulls reversed = F. you spoech, or f.u. speach!

garden of edun? edun = nude.

(Sarcasm) thanks for that, I always wondered if the English language was young or old, and now I know it was the first language (Sarcasm)

Wow, sounds like a load of nutbars and head trauma victims....

I love the way you say you have big revelations yet don't really back them up any...some of us don't have time to do the (obviously) exhaustive and objective research that you have because we have families to feed etc...

I don't buy this.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Read your KJV (the HOLY Bible without add-to's and removals of)

Read now and AWAKEN.

What can you tell me about the Council of Nicae?
Research that.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

No need to apologize...its all good man..if you have something worth while to share..then go for it.

Peace~

Oh the irony.
Oh the confusion.
If you really cared, you would be EXPLICIT in your posts, not just beating around the bush

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only thing I have seen in this thread is the poor spelling from TheSonOfMan.
If Jesus does come back to Earth and feels the need to be a teacher I sure as hell don't want him teaching my kids because they will never get their GCSE's.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

See this is what happens after long term Ritalin use, things go all pear shaped, the sufferer may begin to speak as though belonging to a different age, doth, thou etc. Man you are so American centered, like that 9/11 was a significant event, well it was just another bloody tragedy, get over it already. Take up a sport, golf or something.

Just get a life man.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Esoteric Teacher, I don't want to be mean, but your information and connections were definitely a stretch. First of all Cheops is the accepted builder of the pyramids but there is also much evidence that the pyramids were built at a much earlier time, around 10,500 BC, due to the perfect alignment of the three pyramids with the Orion's belt constellation at that time (as the stars in the night sky rotate over thousands of years; it no longer aligns in that way, but it did every month prior to the vernal equinox in 10500 BC), with the Nile to be symbolic of the Milky Way relative to the location of the Orion's Belt constellation and that the Sphinx at one time actually may have had a lion's head as well as body. The Sphinx stares at the location on the horizon at which the sun rises every Vernal Equinox, or the first day of the Astrological year. During that time, it would have been the astrological Age of Leo, in which the Sun would have risen in front of the constellation Leo (or the lion) every vernal equinox (roughly easter time). This theory is further supported by the fact that there is textbook water erosion on the body of the sphinx (but not the head) and pyramids, suggesting that they were built at least prior to 7000 BC in order to sustain enough heavy rain to cause such erosion, and that the head of the sphinx was later modified, perhaps by Cheops to "egyptianize' the monuments that their ancestors inherited. This may actually fit into your theory better.

However, the 666 and the rest were really far fetched. Those priorities don't apply to everyone. Money is definitely more important for a lot of people such as people who betray their family and friends for family and power. Like Judas selling out Jesus for money. And also rearranging letters do not make it true, especially letters of translated words. Tragedies happen all the time.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by italkyoulisten]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

Sun Moon was born in 1920. He is not the anti-Christ. The head of Share International is. Who else would have his own floor at the U.N. building in N.Y. He has unfettered access to every world leader and openly talks of his Matriea to world leaders when he himself is the devil. Listen to what this guy speaks of and you will know what i am talking about. Just hearing his blasphemy will make you physically sick.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
If anybody intrested to know more about this,plz let me know

www.hiddencodes.com...

using the original sanscrit scriptures, you will find VERY DAMMING information....i meen...if u believe the ACTUAL bible....not the diluted vadican versions of the bible.....

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon

Read your KJV (the HOLY Bible without add-to's and removals of)

Read now and AWAKEN.

What can you tell me about the Council of Nicae?
Research that.

LOL? do your research...the KJV is just another vadican fluffed, smoke screen to take a persons view off of the REAL bible (if there ever was one) and that is the original SANSCRIT texts.

Btw im an agnostic, not christian. my spiritual believe's change due to the factual evedence presented, and it was changed due to the factual evidance presented here......

[edit on 24-2-2008 by Infadel]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
well after trollin through 40 pgs of this topic
all i can conclude is that
if your gonna worship a god make sure its the right one
cause your going to hell if you get it wrong

i might sit on hte fence till he turns up after that im a beliver

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
All one has to do is go back and do their own study of the so-called Annunakis. Then they will have their own understanding. While you are all at it try looking up the Olmecs.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join