It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
How abouts we try to remain practical, short and to the point..

What we do know is our experiences.. so why don't we try to relate our experiences and find common positives and common negatives.. without using scripture or dogma of any sorts.. make it personal..

Words of wisdom PuRe EnErGy!

i infinitly agree with you concerning the "make it personal". For one to know their own truth, or at least be pursuing it, is a pre-requisite i would think to knowing the truth of others.

i also see a great deal of truth with everything else you said.

however (not a negative) i think we do not always know our experiences, but we only know how we percieved them.

what i mean is this:

All our senses (touch, sight, smell, hearing, taste, etc...) input.

All our sensory input from all our senses first gets delivered to our subconscious mind, and it is our conscious state of mind which decides what sensory input it can accept.

so, we are not percieving our experiences. in fact we are percieving only 0.000000002% of our experiences consciously.

conscious state of mind = 2,000 thoughts or bits of information being integrated per second.
subconscious mind = 400,000,000,000 bits of information being integrated per second.

So, no. we are not consciously aware of 99.999999997% of our own experiences.

I would like to point out that no matter, that information is still stored... its like a puzzle.. its up to us to find the shining treasure in the field.. the neural-field.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

I would like to point out that no matter, that information is still stored... its like a puzzle.. its up to us to find the shining treasure in the field.. the neural-field.

I agree whole heartedly. But, i also believe that people, no matter the diversity, have at least some of the same barriers to overcome in finding the shining treasure in their neural-field.

point well taken PuRe EnErGy. and elegantly stated as well.

thanks,
john

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ET & SOM I was not asking you to prove the seals I was refering to the last paragraph I made I said that I had experienced many lives and know much of early man and the falsness of the so called God, I said if you think I'm wrong prove it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
And jesus said there is no greater deed then for a man to lay down his life for his friends.

Esoteric will be welcomed were im going...as will many others.

Can I come? Is there like a list that you need to get on. and don't just give me that "god's list" or "god chooses" bs, cos if you know that esoteric is going than you must have some list or something.

I wanna go. And in regard to this spaceship. any chance of stowaways? cos if i'm not on the list I still wanna go. All my life i've been wanting to go on a spaceship. and all my life I been wanting to drink from the fountain of eternal youth.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman you claim to be a religeous person and an understanding one but you tell others with different views to get lost.

Everyone who's not against you is for you..but as you can see many of these people are against me..so what good are they doing here?

Then you know nothing of the teachings of Jesus

Certainly I do know his teachings..i read the bible everyday!

even those who crusified him he forgave them yet you cannot even bring yourself to hear the voices of others.

He forgave them..because its ok to forgive your enemy's...secondly he was fulfilling prophesy..so he already knew ahead of time what was going to happen.

I hear you voice.

He and his followers did not tell people to get lost.

But they didnt accept everyone they came across..read your bible!

How do you expect to have any credibility to say you dont care or are not intersted again does not come from one of great belief or faith.

My credibiltty is in heaven,and that comes with great faith..i dont need to please you or anybody else..i started this thread to find like minded people who could share the same views as me..but it seems everyones getting mad because i wont agree with them..like i said find another thread..or contribute something worth while to the coversation.

Im not here to argue with you..firebat or reaganero..GOT THAT!

you and other members are the ones making this thread fall backwards..not me.

You have your idea's and your entitled to them

And so do you.

But others have their views and they are entitled to them just because they do not agree with you does not mean they are wrong or sinners.

I never called anyone a sinner...and if you dont agree with me then go find another thread...and stop waisting time..trying to argue with me..because im not gonna change for you or anybody else..WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!

You said you are young, well part of growing up is to listen to people who are older and wiser than you, its how we learn, one takes in all the imformation not just the bits we want to hear.

Well it obvious your only listening to what you wanna hear.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

ET,if you and sonofman wanted to go on a religious recruitment crusade why dont you just come out and say it.

It!

This is a conspiracy site and your shared views are just your opinions arent they, they have the same value as any other person here on ATS.

There is no such thing as conspiracy..its all the will of god.

You both seem facinated in twisting what peolpe say and try and give it some validity, to try and make it fit your agenda/beliefs.

Most certainly its god's agenda not mine.

The seven seals could fit any time in mans history over the last 2k years not one decade has gone by without war or famime or other natural disasters so to say the time is now is pointless.

The 7 seals are from 2001- 2007..no if,ands,or but's about it.

As I said before if something happens you will say its Gods way and if it dossen its still Gods way, well that dose not install belief or faith in anyone.

Thats not mine or ET's problem..we have faith and belief.

but what do you have?

And Sonofman yes I was around in those times, I have had many lives, that is why I have a greater knowledge of mans existance on this planet.

then by all means start your own thread..so i can see how many people believe the same thing you do..dude if you really have had many lives..im sure alot of ATS members would love to hear about it.

PLEASE GO START YOUR OWN THREAD..and tilte it THE MANY LIVES OF A MUSHROOM!

That is why I know the God you talk of is but the work of man. You think I'm wrong, prove it.

No, man is the work of God!..and to prove it, look at yourself in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

i've explained my name to you already. yours on the other hand is blasphemous without thought. i wouldn't think so as much if your "tagline" wasn't "the right hand of god".

anyway, i'm calling you out and so is firebat. it'll either make you spew at the mouth or make you stronger.

So your saying its better to represent the devil,then it is to acknowledge the son of god..the christ, the son of man...the holy one..the 1st and last..the 7 horns and 7 eyes?

I am 100x stronger now!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Son of man. you and i can probably find a common ground.

just the ground we walk on.

i think you've found a reason to believe in something false though.

So what is false that i believe! and if its false ..then what is the truth according to you?

unless you want to test your faith with me then fine.

Its obvious you are the devil...because the devil tryed to test jesus faith..but failed..and so if you test me you are going to fail.

it's up too you.

Your right i do make my own choices.

you've mixed obvious biblical retoric with new age ideas (that are very dated) but still can be thought through.

Have you herd of the Ancient Of Days?

nobody knows the makers plan.

So who is your maker? give me all the details.

only that he has one and your faith and devotion is the only reason to wait and be called upon

And jesus will gather his elect with the sound of trumpet from one end of the heavens to the other.

I am waiting to be called

but that's in a spiritual world of warfare.

What

untill then spread love and grow in your relationship with the true son of man

Jesus Christ= the true son of man

for that is the key to breaking through to the other side (dna and all). peace.

I already know.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel
I became so wrapped up and obsessed with UN-CODING the bible and its REVELATIONS to RE -REVEAL.

wow..me too.

If I put forward my theory and understanding I will be faced with an opporsit view. There are always two very opporsite points of view.

Only Negative and Positive.

What I have learnt is that FALSE PROPHETS don't even realise they are false prophets and their followers are blinded also.

Yea..those bible prophecy guys you see on t.v....thats the real false prophets.

Fear of breaking tradition, misinterprited scriptures being taught and passed down but no-one wants to change their old ways.

Your right.

Its all an illusion religion is declining while spirituality is growing

Spirituality is RELI-ing-ON god.

I have learnt that false prophets make you FEAR YOURSELF.

Television is the biggest false prophet there is..everytime you turn on the news you should be fearing for your life.

TELL -LIES-TO -YOUR-VISION

This means you are denied from learning the TRUTH ABOUT WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE

We are aliens.

TREE OF LIFE = Who and what you are, those who know this inheritently can eat the fruit it bears because they are worthy.

In a sense your right.

A false prophet is someone who CLAIMS that they no GOD.

Or they claim there is no god...then they would be the anti christ.

God has punnished all sinners of New Oreleans

Certainly he has..in the name of kAHtrinAH.

"God told me to go to war"

Sounds like george bush to me.

"A holy war in the name of Alluh"

Osamah bin lahdin.

A TRUE PROPHET KNOWS GOD IS AN ENERGY OF PURE LIGHT AND LOVE and love does not judge or punnish!

what about tough love?isnt that punishment? and if you shine pure light thru a glass wont it catch a leaf on fire?

God will not unleash this on his/her/its creation therefore the 7 seals are not to be taken literelly it is all code and symbolic.

the title of this thread is called the "7 seals bible code"

so you agree it is a code?

and it is symbolic and ment to be taken very literally..why else would it be called
REVELATIONS.

Yes disasters are happening I am not denying that, it is down to the stress humans are putting on the earth as well as other natural factors and some non conspiricy related factors also.

Pollution would definetly be a factor.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD

Its a lack of god which causes all these problems.

PUNNISHING AND DESTRUCTION IS THE WORK OF SATAN

So didnt god give satan the power to punish and destroy? if so then why cant god do the very same things.

If god punishes and destroys (ex: new orleans)..then it is for good reason.

but if satan punishes and destroys..then there is no good reason behind it at all.

who is very cleaver because so many think satan is god which is what he wants you to think !!

He is a rebllious angel..not god.

It will take years before religion or spirituality become one HEAVEN ON EARTH when we live to PRE-SERVE LIFE not judge, seperate, destroy and kill one another for different belifes.

Your right it will only take a few more year..how does 2012 sound to you?

so In a way Jesus IS already here within every light worker.

The holy spirit and the 3rd eye chakra.

I am proud to be a light worker!

Through CONDITIONING AND FEAR the church would have you belive lightworkers have been possed by the devil or ARE THE DEVIL HIMSELF.

Ive already been accused of the very same thing on this thread...the wicked church is everywhere..even on ATS.

Lightworkers have activated DNA others have not yet tapped into, this explains Esp, (extra sensory perception) reading people moods when they have their back to you, knowing who is on the phone before you answer it, psychic dreams and I could go on

I ahGREE with you on that one.

WHY DENY WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE BECAUSE RELIGION TEACHES US TO FEAR OURSELVES as well as God....HOW CAN YOU FEAR LOVE?

Dont fear his love..but fear his wrath...he is the AlmightY one.

There is no such thing as DEATH AND DEAD because souls live on, we are made up of atoms molecules, protons etc = All energy, Atoms can break down but there is so much energy to just DIE and be DEAD.

N.E.R.D.

no one.ever.really.dies

We are part of the universe and the universe is part of us, our individual energy will go on for eternity.

Very well put statement my friend

its called ONENESS or UNITY..hence the word UNIverse...we are ALL 2gether as 1

It is not true that only SELECT people will be SAVED

Actually this is true,it will only be a SLECT few..but there will be no discremanation of race,age or religon.

for we are all equall in the eyes of the creator who is love. God is I AM

If god is Iam ,then I am god.

When your are alone, look up to the sky on a dark clear night, clear your mind and JUST BE.....A HUMAN BEING.....not a human doing. Connect to the universe as ONE

This is the perfect way to see spaceships...they will show themselves to you..if your heart is in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Som your not talking about the seals or their significance your only want to hear from people of the same religious view if you wanted that why did you not post in the religious forum. What your are basically saying is this is my religious view if you dont agree then get lost. So much for the debate on the book of revelations, a book that was written centuries after the death of jesus by a MAN not a God or the Son of God. I'm glad you beleive in fairy tales because there's libraries full of them and as your young you will have plenty to read. You have the tongue of the Daeman and you still dont know who the Sentient ones are oh wise one. If you jumble all those words up I'm sure you will make some message out of it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I coudnt have said it better. Any god that uses fear to control the people is not
God but mans need to control other people. Why in the world would God create mankind then end it all so horribly? God would not do that, I know I can feel Gods love.

But see what you dont understand is that not everyone loves god..and he knows who loves him and who doesnt...so if you feel his love then he feels your at the same time..but not everyone is loved by god..because first they decided to stop loving him.

People that love money..do not love god.

Jesus said you cannnot serve both money and god.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

"Be formless... shapeless like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water, my friend..."

This quote is from Bruce Lee!

madnessinmysoul did not come up with that..but took it from from a documentary done on Bruce Lee.

sorry to burst anybodys bublbe...but pay respect to the true author of those words..and the truth is bruce lee said those words..not anybody else.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

i've explained my name to you already. yours on the other hand is blasphemous without thought. i wouldn't think so as much if your "tagline" wasn't "the right hand of god".

anyway, i'm calling you out and so is firebat. it'll either make you spew at the mouth or make you stronger.

So your saying its better to represent the devil,then it is to acknowledge the son of god..the christ, the son of man...the holy one..the 1st and last..the 7 horns and 7 eyes?

I am 100x stronger now!!!!!

Have you ever read the ScrewTape Letters by CS Lewis? i mock the devil and it makes me happy.

again about my name: ATS is a site about Conspiracy Theories and such. So it is a theory that Reagan & Nero are both the beast. Since i'm not a big Reagan fan i decided it'd also be easy to poke fun at him too. So nice try to babble up my words again.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

ET & SOM I was not asking you to prove the seals I was refering to the last paragraph I made I said that I had experienced many lives and know much of early man and the falsness of the so called God, I said if you think I'm wrong prove it.

I do think your wrong..so why dont you prove me right.

You said you come from a time long before god was invinted..so why cant you describe this so called time to us..and explain just how it was.

We have nothing to prove..but it seems you do.

So prove it!

Lets us hear about your many lives

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As I told you before the book of revelations were a story of natural disasters, it has nothing to do with Bush or the war on terror. An advanced lifeform spoke to John to give him a message of the future, they would know of the earths history and the natural recuring events that happen. How the hell would they know about Bush or anything else and more importantly why would they care. They were passing a message on to save people, all people not just those of a particular race or belief. Only one so ignorant would think that his life was of more worth than any other. What excuses are your going to come up with when your idea's dont pan out, well you have a couple of months to come up with something.

Talk about the seals and back your story up and stop this religeous diatribe, if you beleive your right then get into debate with members instead of this childish I'll take my ball in if you dont play my game. If you want to debate your religion then go on the religeous forum.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

I coudnt have said it better. Any god that uses fear to control the people is not
God but mans need to control other people. Why in the world would God create mankind then end it all so horribly? God would not do that, I know I can feel Gods love.

But see what you dont understand is that not everyone loves god..and he knows who loves him and who doesnt...so if you feel his love then he feels your at the same time..but not everyone is loved by god..because first they decided to stop loving him.

People that love money..do not love god.

Jesus said you cannnot serve both money and god.

Good point but don't forget how many times in the old testament the "fear of god" was mentioned. It has two meanings.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Can I come?

Everyone is invited,but a few are going to show up for the party.

Is there like a list that you need to get on.

Yea its called the BOOK OF LIFE and if your name isnt writen in it..then im ahfraid you wont be making it...sorry

and don't just give me that "god's list" or "god chooses" bs, cos if you know that esoteric is going than you must have some list or something

God told me that Esoteric IS going to come..dont be made he didnt invite you yet.

I wanna go.

Ask god and see what he tells you.

And in regard to this spaceship. any chance of stowaways? cos if i'm not on the list I still wanna go.

The truth is if you dont make it there while your ahlive..then youll come there when your dead.

there are no stowaways on aboard this ship.

you can only go if your on the list..sorry once ahgin.

All my life i've been wanting to go on a spaceship

I woundlnt say all my life..but yeah i have wanted to before.

and all my life I been wanting to drink from the fountain of eternal youth.

You can only do that with god's permission..that is jesus free gift to the chosen ones..[eternal life]..the water of life will come from the fountain of youth.

btw on NOVEMBER 22 ,2006 there is a movie call the FOUNTAIN opening in theaters.

11/22/06...look out for that..seems to be intresting.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

As I told you before the book of revelations were a story of natural disasters, it has nothing to do with Bush or the war on terror. An advanced lifeform spoke to John to give him a message of the future, they would know of the earths history and the natural recuring events that happen. How the hell would they know about Bush or anything else and more importantly why would they care. They were passing a message on to save people, all people not just those of a particular race or belief. Only one so ignorant would think that his life was of more worth than any other. What excuses are your going to come up with when your idea's dont pan out, well you have a couple of months to come up with something.

Talk about the seals and back your story up and stop this religeous diatribe, if you beleive your right then get into debate with members instead of this childish I'll take my ball in if you dont play my game. If you want to debate your religion then go on the religeous forum.

he did stage a timeline for us in the ealier posts, but he's also taken on an authority of some type and is mixing new age ideas with the bible. so i think it's necessary to have him explain his cult ideas so we can find out why he thinks the 7th seal is gonna be in 2007.

a lot of what john wrote about was in code because he was banished at the time. so he was writing about nero. now what i want to know is that same thing happening over and over again throughout time? i mean every so often when it's the turn of a new era/decade or whatever people start to think these revelatory thoughts. how many times has this happened? maybe that number means something.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Can I come?

Everyone is invited,but a few are going to show up for the party.

Is there like a list that you need to get on.

Yea its called the BOOK OF LIFE and if your name isnt writen in it..then im ahfraid you wont be making it...sorry

and don't just give me that "god's list" or "god chooses" bs, cos if you know that esoteric is going than you must have some list or something

God told me that Esoteric IS going to come..dont be made he didnt invite you yet.

I wanna go.

Ask god and see what he tells you.

And in regard to this spaceship. any chance of stowaways? cos if i'm not on the list I still wanna go.

The truth is if you dont make it there while your ahlive..then youll come there when your dead.

there are no stowaways on aboard this ship.

you can only go if your on the list..sorry once ahgin.

All my life i've been wanting to go on a spaceship

I woundlnt say all my life..but yeah i have wanted to before.

and all my life I been wanting to drink from the fountain of eternal youth.

You can only do that with god's permission..that is jesus free gift to the chosen ones..[eternal life]..the water of life will come from the fountain of youth.

btw on NOVEMBER 22 ,2006 there is a movie call the FOUNTAIN opening in theaters.

11/22/06...look out for that..seems to be intresting.

so throughout all of history and the millions of faithful followers you think you're one of the 144,000? you know for humans that "ship" isn't gonna go anywhere. it comes to earth like a giant city in the sky and stays. it'll be like a kick "A" disney world for christians. then earth goes back to being eden. full circle. just like god likes.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Som your not talking about the seals or their significance your only want to hear from people of the same religious view if you wanted that why did you not post in the religious forum.

This thread did start in the religous forum but then the MODS moved in into skunk works...so theres your answer.

What your are basically saying is this is my religious view if you dont agree then get lost.

Yea your right..I am.

So much for the debate on the book of revelations,

I never started this thread to be a debate...it was ment to awaken people to the truth...and its obvious you are still ahsleep.

a book that was written centuries after the death of jesus by a MAN not a God or the Son of God

John was a MAN so whats your point? He has more respect in this world and heaven then you will ever get in your lifetime.

I'm glad you beleive in fairy tales because there's libraries full of them and as your young you will have plenty to read

Children love fairy tales..and god loves children...so whats your point.

You have the tongue of the Daeman and you still dont know who the Sentient ones are oh wise one.

In the name of the Lord almighty I REBUKE YOU!!!!!

If you jumble all those words up I'm sure you will make some message out of it.

THE ONLY MESSAGE THAT YOU HAVE IS FROM THE DEVIL!..i advise everyone to stay ahway from you.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join