It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
As I told you before the book of revelations were a story of natural disasters, it has nothing to do with Bush or the war on terror.

Certainly it does.

An advanced lifeform spoke to John to give him a message of the future

Yes..the ahnunahki..but more specifically jesus.

they would know of the earths history and the natural recuring events that happen.

Yes they do.

How the hell would they know about Bush or anything else and more importantly why would they care.

Im not repeating myself ahgin to you..if you dont know then too bad for YOU!

and im talking to YOU specifically..not anyone else...just YOU!

They were passing a message on to save people, all people not just those of a particular race or belief.

I already said that..there will be no discremanation.

Only one so ignorant would think that his life was of more worth than any other.

Did i ever say my life was important than anybody esle's? nope i sure as hell didnt.

What excuses are your going to come up with when your idea's dont pan out, well you have a couple of months to come up with something

The real question is what excuses are YOU going to come up with when your a$$ is left behind on earth and all the chosen ones are taken to heaven? WILL YOU STILL DENY GOD'S ALMIGHTY POWER THEN?

Talk about the seals and back your story up and stop this religeous diatribe, if you beleive your right then get into debate with members instead of this childish I'll take my ball in if you dont play my game.

This is not a debate...and certainly not a game.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

he did stage a timeline for us in the ealier posts, but he's also taken on an authority of some type and is mixing new age ideas with the bible.

Is the bible not wriiten for the new age.

so i think it's necessary to have him explain his cult ideas so we can find out why he thinks the 7th seal is gonna be in 2007.

First of all its not necessary for me to do anything for you..secondly what cult am i apart of and were are my followers?

Youll never be able to understand what i think.because im 10x ahead of you in every direction.

a lot of what john wrote about was in code because he was banished at the time.

Whats your point?

so he was writing about nero.

Most certainly he wasnt!

now what i want to know is that same thing happening over and over again throughout time? i mean every so often when it's the turn of a new era/decade or whatever people start to think these revelatory thoughts.

Whats your point?

how many times has this happened? maybe that number means something.

What number?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

so throughout all of history and the millions of faithful followers you think you're one of the 144,000?

Most ceertainly I am..but I am not ahlone.

you know for humans that "ship" isn't gonna go anywhere.

Most certainly it is!

and that "ship's" name is The Kingdom Of Heaven.

it comes to earth like a giant city in the sky and stays.

It wil come like a giant city in the sky..but it wont be staying.

it'll be like a kick "A" disney world for christians.

"disney world for christains" Yeah i believe that.

then earth goes back to being eden. full circle. just like god likes.

Most certainly it wll.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
heaven most def. stays on earth. it doesn't leave. where did you read that in the bible?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

he did stage a timeline for us in the ealier posts, but he's also taken on an authority of some type and is mixing new age ideas with the bible.

Is the bible not wriiten for the new age.

yes the bible is for everybody past present and future...but not to be added to like you've been doing..hence the alien worshiping falsehood that you seemed to have weaved into scripture. what you speak of is not what jesus spoke of.

so i think it's necessary to have him explain his cult ideas so we can find out why he thinks the 7th seal is gonna be in 2007.

First of all its not necessary for me to do anything for you..secondly what cult am i apart of and were are my followers? i would hope you knew the answer to whose cult you are following. because you are speaking of things that christ did not preach.

Youll never be able to understand what i think.because im 10x ahead of you in every direction.

that's not the way to spread the gospel now is it. with arrogants?

a lot of what john wrote about was in code because he was banished at the time.

Whats your point? well, maybe it only represents his time and not a later one.

so he was writing about nero.

Most certainly he wasnt!
well nero certainly fits the time doesn't he. john couldn't just come out and say "look out for nero". he had to code it. just google it and you'll see it's easily explained.

now what i want to know is that same thing happening over and over again throughout time? i mean every so often when it's the turn of a new era/decade or whatever people start to think these revelatory thoughts.

Whats your point?
well, i don't like to stop with my above answer that nero is the only thing god would allow john to write about. therefore when god wrote it through john it was able to apply to all events when the beast is attacking.

how many times has this happened? maybe that number means something.

What number?

it was a question relating to the last bit. i've never tried to count how many times the beast has appeared. he would have the characteristics and number like nero, reagan and who elese? just a brainstorm idea. not important to salvation as is any revelatory worship. (worshiping revelations is an extreme danger).

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
SOM sounds like a lexigram of an intense ego.no one can question,no one can comment. the truthin esoteric thought is kabbalistic in its expanse. i.e think all ways to see through the allegories. the number 11 is a mystical compound number that can only be divided by the number of god 1. those that were martyred on the 911 (read 711 pre caesar ) will go down in history. the esoteric group within the KT that I belong to know the truth and this is over 2000 years old conjecture,hidden from reality by people who suppose to know the truth. As I said before the clue is in the address. bless you all. see you in space.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

heaven most def. stays on earth. it doesn't leave. where did you read that in the bible?

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together

So mos def it does leave homey!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
bless you all. see you in space.

You wont be seeing us in space..but thanks for the blessings.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
SOM I dont give a dam about being left behind I'm quite looking forward to it and while your at it see if you can get your GOd to take A few billion with you as this planets getting a little overcroWded. Can you fix it to tAke all the murderers, despots, politicians etc. with You as well, thanks Bro.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together

So mos def it does leave homey!

that's being used in terms of the atmosphere and how god will reveal that what we see when we look up into the "heaven" is not what is really there. like a veil being lifted.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

(worshiping revelations is an extreme danger).

Well ahcording to the same book you said is so dangerous..lets see what jesus has to say ahbout worshiping revelations.

Rev 1:3 BLESSED [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and KEEP those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.

WELL THEN, I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE ME BLESSED!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

(worshiping revelations is an extreme danger).

Well ahcording to the same book you said is so dangerous..lets see what jesus has to say ahbout worshiping revelations.

Rev 1:3 BLESSED [is] he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and KEEP those things which are written therein: for the time [is] at hand.

WELL THEN, I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE ME BLESSED!

So if satan reads it is he blessed? If satan believes that jesus is real will he be saved. (retorical). if you take revelations as an obsession (which i'm at fault too) it can become a worship. and that can be misleading. that's a point worth recognizing don't you think? i didn't say reading revelations is the danger it's turning it into a worship or obsession that is.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
SOM I dont give a dam about being left behind I'm quite looking forward to it

Good for you then.

and while your at it see if you can get your GOd to take A few billion with you

I hope he can.

as this planets getting a little overcroWded.

Dont worry, when were gone youll have all the space you need.

Can you fix it to tAke all the murderers, despots, politicians etc. with You as well, thanks Bro.

First of all im not your brother..secondly here's the answer to your question.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and MURDERERS, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

that's being used in terms of the atmosphere and how god will reveal that what we see when we look up into the "heaven" is not what is really there. like a veil being lifted.

Dude shut up..you dont make any damn since.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Dude shut up..you dont make any damn since.

b
Isa. 34: 4.
4 And all the host of heaven shall be adissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a bscroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as ca falling fig from the fig tree.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So if satan reads it is he blessed? If satan believes that jesus is real will he be saved.

Seriously you ask the most stupidest questions..I should have decided to ignore you a long time ahgo..but you seem like you just dont know when to quit.

Satan was blessed before even we were created..but he fell from grace..so now he isnt blessed anymore.

Lets put it like this way..since you WONT be saved..how much more a chance does satan have.

(retorical). if you take revelations as an obsession (which i'm at fault too) it can become a worship.

There is no one to worship but GOD.

and that can be misleading. that's a point worth recognizing don't you think?

Why dont you recognize the point that your doomed to hell.

yes im talking about YOU!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
when this year did the moon and sun change as stated below (oh and another way to say heaven is sky as you can read)

12 I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became as blood.

13 The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind.

14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
SOM I'm must be blessed because I read the book of revelations, I have a number of copies, also the Book of Enoch, the koran just to name a few. And believe it or not we are all brothers, was I not made in your God's image.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

b
4 And all the host of heaven shall be adissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a bscroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as ca falling fig from the fig tree.

And whats your point?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

b

And whats your point?

it's a cross reference to your earlier post showing that the heaven you speak of is not a spaceship but the sky!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join