It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
when this year did the moon and sun change as stated below (oh and another way to say heaven is sky as you can read

is this year over yet?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
SOM I'm must be blessed because I read the book of revelations,

Who are you trying to impress..certainly not me.

I have a number of copies, also the Book of Enoch, the koran just to name a few.

I couldnt care less what you have.

And believe it or not we are all brothers, was I not made in your God's image.

Certainly you were made in the same image..but you do not follow his likeness at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

it's a cross reference to your earlier post showing that the heaven you speak of is not a spaceship but the sky!

I said Kingdom Of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Som if your going to quote at lest get it right, the pen is mightier than the sword.

And you dont know what I follow or who I am but I know your ignorant and uneducated.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

it's a cross reference to your earlier post showing that the heaven you speak of is not a spaceship but the sky!

I said Kingdom Of Heaven.

heaven most def. stays on earth. it doesn't leave. where did you read that in the bible?

Rev 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together

So mos def it does leave homey!

no you didn't. you used Rev. 6:14 as your answer and the heaven mentioned there refers to the sky. heaven (the city/kingdom) comes to earth and stays.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

when this year did the moon and sun change as stated below (oh and another way to say heaven is sky as you can read

is this year over yet?

ok. no. so, i'll bite. when were you told this will happen? or was that detail not granted to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Som if your going to quote at lest get it right, the pen is mightier than the sword.

I didnt write the song..so your complaining to the wrong person.

And you dont know what I follow or who I am but I know your ignorant and uneducated.

Most certainly you are the one who is ignorant and uneductaed.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

no you didn't. you used Rev. 6:14 as your answer and the heaven mentioned there refers to the sky. heaven (the city/kingdom) comes to earth and stays.

From this point on..i refuse to answer anymore of your questions.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Really? That's unfortunate. I thought we had a good debate going? i need to review some of the earlier seal signs and see if those events have all come true. I was gonna ask you to reference each one of the symbols to see if it's all happened like you said. brb.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
IF YOU READ THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS BY E.B.SZEKELY AS WELL AS THE ENOCHIAN GOSPEL THOMAS,S GOSPEL THE ZOHAR, THE BOOK OF THE DEAD, THE BOOK OF THOTH,THE SEPIROTH AND KORAN AND BIBLE YOU WOULD SEE WHAT WE ARE CHEATED WITH AND GROOMED WITH.SZEKELY AT LEAST PROVIDES THE HEBREW FOR YOU TO TRANSLATE IT YOURSELF.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
BY THE WAY SOM WHO DO YOU PAY YOUR COPYRIGHT FEES TO FOR THE USE OF THE PICTURE. YOU COULD AT LEAST CREATE SOMETHING NOT IN THE IMAGE OF EVIL(THE WORD"COMPUTER "IN NUMEROLOGY ADDS UP TO 666 AS DOES BILL GATES), THE CREATER OF THE SOFTWARE YOU USE . CHRISTIANITY COULD HAVE HAPPENED TWICE AS FAST WITH THE INTERNET, SO WHY DID THE OMNIPOTENT GOD NOT GIVE HIM A COMPUTER ONLY TWELVE ILLITERATE DICIPLES.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The pen is mightier than the sword only when used justly.Which ever lodge you belong to lied to you as they did bush when they prophecied a second coming in texas.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out that anything good that SOM or ET had to say has been completely murdered by the naysayers on this thread.

I hope your happy Firebat and reagenero. you've ruined it for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
(THE WORD"COMPUTER "IN NUMEROLOGY ADDS UP TO 666 AS DOES BILL GATES),

I am sure you are meaning well, but this has to be second hand information on your part. Computer adds up to 3 in numerology, I just checked after reading your post. I checked because numerology uses only numbers broken down from 1-9 and master numbers 11 and 22. I didnt even try Bill Gates, for one thing I dont know his middle name and another thing the same rule as was stated is the only numbers you will get.

You must be using new math or are multiplying or something. A computer is a tool anyway and tools cannot be evil they can only be used for negative purposes. There is no evil, only light and shadow.

Sorry but dont take your bible to seriously, it is an inspired story written by men, then rewritten by others that want control. Go by your heart, dont let anyone tell you different, all answers lie within.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I'm fairly sure the son of man (lower case intentional) could spell simple words.
When the nurse comes around with your med's, swallow them this time. It's November 2006 which means most of the things you have said have been proven false even before you posted them. How do we know a false prophet? Their predictions don't come true! You sir are not the "Son of Man". You are either insane or pulling a childish prank. Remember - SWALLOW THOSE PILLS - They are good for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
william gates111 does indeed add to 666 and as does the word computer depending again on whose version of numerology is used.I gave up reading the bible years ago.chieros numerology based on the greek system of numbers gave uo the clues.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
Can I come?

Everyone is invited,but a few are going to show up for the party.

Is there like a list that you need to get on.

Yea its called the BOOK OF LIFE and if your name isnt writen in it..then im ahfraid you wont be making it...sorry

ah the book of life. this is another interesting subject. just a bit of information that you might look over.

The Akashic Records or "The Book of Life" can be equated to the universe's super computer system. It is this system that acts as the central storehouse of all information for every individual who has ever lived upon the earth. More than just a reservoir of events, the Akashic Records contain every deed, word, feeling, thought, and intent that has ever occurred at any time in the history of the world. Much more than simply a memory storehouse, however, these Akashic Records are interactive in that they have a tremendous influence upon our everyday lives, our relationships, our feelings and belief systems, and the potential realities we draw toward us.
www.edgarcayce.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, what was the name of the man in the story you wrote or told on line? Wasn't that story about an old man named SOM?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I am frequently!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
FORGIVE ME HOW HAS THIS THREAD TURNED INTO A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE SOM. IS HE NOT JUST ANOTHER SEEKER LOST IN THE WILDERNESS.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
can somone check to see if Son of Man is really Prophet Yahweh? This seems all to familiar and with 20 plus pages it REALLY seems familiar....

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join