It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
I would like to point out that no matter, that information is still stored... its like a puzzle.. its up to us to find the shining treasure in the field.. the neural-field.

YES! Oh yes - happy happy joy joy - how I love a good mystery/puzzle....

just like a treasure hunt, in my experience - excellent illustration, my Pure friend!~

I have many clues to share - but the vibes here, on this particular string of verbosity, are beginning to give me paper cuts. Yikes!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
IF YOU READ THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS BY E.B.SZEKELY AS WELL AS THE ENOCHIAN GOSPEL THOMAS,S GOSPEL THE ZOHAR, THE BOOK OF THE DEAD, THE BOOK OF THOTH,THE SEPIROTH AND KORAN AND BIBLE YOU WOULD SEE WHAT WE ARE CHEATED WITH AND GROOMED WITH.SZEKELY AT LEAST PROVIDES THE HEBREW FOR YOU TO TRANSLATE IT YOURSELF.

Some of the sources you referenced, as well as scrolls and texts found with them are what acted as a catalyst for many people to include Sir Isaac Newton to spend many years looking for a code in the bible.

What story was told by numerous ancient texts found throughout ancient lands?

Aaron asked Moses a question concerning the Torah when Moses presented it to Aaron. Moses's reply was:
"Everything that has every happened, is happening, and ever will happen is encoded into the books."

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
BY THE WAY SOM WHO DO YOU PAY YOUR COPYRIGHT FEES TO FOR THE USE OF THE PICTURE.

A picture is worth a thousand words. i give my words freely. I would like to know who has the authority to own language and languages. I would like to know who claims to own all communication. I would enjoy hearing their explanation that justifies them to own words, communications, and own truth. Who claims to have the authority to bind and keep truth from people and others???? What gives them such authority?

YOU COULD AT LEAST CREATE SOMETHING NOT IN THE IMAGE OF EVIL(THE WORD"COMPUTER "IN NUMEROLOGY ADDS UP TO 666 AS DOES BILL GATES), THE CREATER OF THE SOFTWARE YOU USE . CHRISTIANITY COULD HAVE HAPPENED TWICE AS FAST WITH THE INTERNET, SO WHY DID THE OMNIPOTENT GOD NOT GIVE HIM A COMPUTER ONLY TWELVE ILLITERATE DICIPLES.

I know many Literate people who are far more illiterate than any literate person i know.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Looks like everyone's seeing just how pathetic this guy's ideas are... and they're calling him out for what he is: a religious nut with fanatical viewpoints and very little education.

WOW! the closest thing to a positive contribution to date by the flaming nocturnal flying one who hides in shadows! Whe you sleep and dream dear bat, can you tell which way is up and which way is down? Or are you just hanging there with the savoring the taste of blood?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by firebat
Looks like everyone's seeing just how pathetic this guy's ideas are... and they're calling him out for what he is: a religious nut with fanatical viewpoints and very little education.

WOW! the closest thing to a positive contribution to date by the flaming nocturnal flying one who hides in shadows! Whe you sleep and dream dear bat, can you tell which way is up and which way is down? Or are you just hanging there with the savoring the taste of blood?

maybe firebat is his superhero weapon. like thors hammer or captain americas sheild. a bat made of fire would hit a serious home run.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
ET & SOM I was not asking you to prove the seals I was refering to the last paragraph I made I said that I had experienced many lives and know much of early man and the falsness of the so called God, I said if you think I'm wrong prove it.

I can not prove you are wrong. I can merely prove that your current understanding and perspective is incomplete.

You look into a mirror at yourself and only see ONE reflection of your self looking back at you through the mirror, right?

If not, you most certainly would be labelled as having multiple personality dissorder by those who can not comprehend the truth.

Everyone knows: Zero plus Zero is still Zero, right?

Everyone knows that 0 + 0 + billions of zeros still = 0. Right?

So, since you look into a mirror and see only one, and think there is only one looking back at you through the reflection, you damn your own brain cells and decapitate your own minds reasoning and logic.

Every cell in your mind is already convinced that they are:
1) ZERO Self Awares.
2) ZERO Self Consciousnesses.
3) ZERO Intellegences.

SO, your brain has a virus which results in death.

How can a bunch of ZERO self awarenesses and ZERO self consciousnesses, and ZERO intelligences ADD UP TO THE SUM OF ONE???????????????

Sorry, just seems that som does not see your logical truth as compatible with what reality is.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

I'll see you there! Until then - love love love....study the masters of the renaissance, if you get bored - look at the art as if they were 'find the hidden symbols' puzzles....or learn to belly-dance!

God bless you ALL!

Hi annie, love and light babe. I do study the masters of the renaissance, and have been going down the path of trying to be a lightbinger. Could you explain something to me?

Why is belly dancers so prevelant among metaphysics and pagans? Is it so the woman can dance while the men drum in the drum circles? By the way, I havent met a belly dancer I didnt like!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
can somone check to see if Son of Man is really Prophet Yahweh? This seems all to familiar and with 20 plus pages it REALLY seems familiar....

wtf? he's not even worthy to wash yahweh's feet. that's what i've been trying to make him come clean on for all my badgering. he's a snake in the grass. a mislead dreamer. but can still be turned around. "let go som". return home.
WTF is RIGHT!! Um... are you even catching the nuance of my reference to Prophet Yahweh? Please type in Prophet Yahweh into the ATS search and you will see what I mean...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
TheSonOfMan goes away for one day and now everybody thinks they got it figured it.

Even people i thought were with me have now turned there backs..but honestly that will be your downfall not mine.

Thanks to Estoeric for defending me while i was gone..that was very much appreciated.

Queenannnie what is your beliefs now..have you decided to follow along with the rest of these scoffers or do you still believe that the time is near?

These are the times of noah..and i already know most of you will be drowned in the flood..good luck finding your god of unconditional loveand energy..because you wont find him.

My god is a god of justice..and will pay back everyone what they deserve.

Most of you will be n.w.o lucnh meat..but truthfully your the ones asking for it ..not me.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Son of Man, I didn't desert you. You are alright with me. I don't know if what you say is true or not, but I enjoy reading your thread and I think you believe what you say, and you very well may be speaking truth. I haven't had experiences to show me what you have seen, but that doesn't mean it isn't true for you and who knows what is..........

I personally believe something big is about to happen, I just don't know what.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
TheSonOfMan goes away for one day and now everybody thinks they got it figured it.

Even people i thought were with me have now turned there backs..but honestly that will be your downfall not mine.

Thanks to Estoeric for defending me while i was gone..that was very much appreciated.

Queenannnie what is your beliefs now..have you decided to follow along with the rest of these scoffers or do you still believe that the time is near?

These are the times of noah..and i already know most of you will be drowned in the flood..good luck finding your god of unconditional loveand energy..because you wont find him.

Most of you will be n.w.o lucnh meat..but truthfully your the ones asking for it ..not me.

It isn't a matter of believing the end is near or not.... its a matter of what it provokes you to actively do...
my friend... stand at the beginning and you shall know the end.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

can somone check to see if Son of Man is really Prophet Yahweh? This seems all to familiar and with 20 plus pages it REALLY seems familiar....

wtf? he's not even worthy to wash yahweh's feet. that's what i've been trying to make him come clean on for all my badgering. he's a snake in the grass. a mislead dreamer. but can still be turned around. "let go som". return home.
WTF is RIGHT!! Um... are you even catching the nuance of my reference to Prophet Yahweh? Please type in Prophet Yahweh into the ATS search and you will see what I mean...

more please. not picking up what you'r putting down.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

good name change btw. some what less offensive to jesus.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Why is belly dancers so prevelant among metaphysics and pagans? Is it so the woman can dance while the men drum in the drum circles? By the way, I havent met a belly dancer I didnt like!

there are many true answers to this question that are all correct. i know i offer a perspective that is not always acceptable from the viewpoints of others, however i would like to offer som thoughts on it.

belly dancers sway in harmony and sublime hypnosis, hype in owes sis.

the femine, the life sustaining host and lifebringer.

the belly button is the Lay line first vein, the protogy of all sane, bane, and gain.

LAY VEIN = LA VAN [MIRROR] NAVAL!!!!

yes the belly button is (french language of love for "THE") "LA VAN" is the vein is la vein is lovin is naval is the belly dancer.

And, yes: The woman's and the child's first vein and artery was the ambilical cord, the sacred scar is the belly button

it was the first cord.
choosing love or discord?
pro-active or bored?
variables infinite soared......
of both mythed and lored
seems like more than 2 scored!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm merely your servant. Please allow any urge of hate to dissapate. for you i am never late. I merely am serving you to make a way for you to share your truth, as it is always valued here on ATS. and although your truth is true, sometimes wolves try to scare you blue. state what is in your heart. who care what foul air from their mouths they fart. their voice may have changed but their breath is the same. Nothing to offer us but ridicule hate and blame, all the while ignoring the root cause for their shame, while trying to make themselves a name, they seek power, control, and fame. these things makes their minds lame. They know not who domesticated them, nor how to tame.

Queen annie and i are of your stock. Queen annie and i are of your flock. There is no seperation between us. If it seems our stance adapts, no fret nor fuss. we just can't allow anyone to miss the bus.

Look into the fields of the flocks......

There are those who are the sheep.
There are those who are the good sheperds.
There are those who think they are wolves.
There are those who are wolves.
And then there are the sheep dogs! they guard the flock!
And if they come for sheep or sheperds, we knock them off their block!

any who would oppose someone speaking their truth of where they are on the path they are on by merely attacking your path and you with no healthy advice but ridicule, we can not permit. and of this objective mission we do not quit.

Everyone here is on your side, unfortunatly those who attack your truth do not even know their side, and thus cannot comprehend your truth. For in their mind their is nothing to put on the other scale for comparison, as they do not know their own truth. their truth elludes them as they are infected throughout by their fears which define them. They do not pay attention to the fact that they define themselves by the fears of others, others that they refuse to call kin or brothers.

She/he is merciful also. God comes slowly, gently and true. But, TRUTH will have words for them, me, and you too!

There will be little violence on our part. those in denial of the truth will be the ones trying to use sword against sword.

We put the 1 truth first, not the "S" of pluralities!
so while those who would call us their advisary are sword vs. sword.
we put the "S" at the end of the beginning of the word and we will fight:
WORDS vs WORDS!
while they are:
SWORD vs SWORD!

they will have sword, but we shall collaborate with all truth and all communications and words!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Drums are somehow a unifying force that ties the within to the without (which is the 'within' which is in others)....

And belly dancing is a beautiful art - sensuous without revealing the mystique of feminine beauty. A little known fact is that in the ancient days - even among the Israelites - one of the best ways a woman could honor and please her man - to show her love and devotion and fidelity - was to dance for him alone (shedding the veils) and to honor him in public (in full veiled flowing beauty - the dance is not hid but the body is - and it was not shameful for a woman to perform as such - but only at her husband's request!)

Now, Queen Vashti refused Xerxes's drunken request to dance in front of his guests that fateful night - but he wanted her to dance only wearing her crown....she was Nebuchadnezzar's niece, too, BTW - and she lost her head because she refused to abase herself and dishonor her husband (because when sobrietry returned he would have lost a great deal more face than he thought he lost when she refused him).

Also - the dance of the 7 veils is an ancient reminder of Sophia's (wisdom) descent into mortality - she lost her covering because she loved mankind - and this is also echoed in the myths of Inanna and even in the story of the 7 devils exorcised from the Magdalene!

Once the veils are restored we see a rainbow!

Perhaps the saying should go: 'the way to a man's heart is through his wife's belly!'

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

I personally believe something big is about to happen, I just don't know what.

Something big is about to happen. It has nothing to do with payback though, like SOM is trying to out forth. SOM I know that we are living in the most important of times, but you see we are on the road to enlightenment, not some payback from a revengeful God.

We are going from one astrological age to another; this is going to be a major change like interestedalways states. It is the change from our ego driven materialistic society to a spiritual one.

Look at interestedalways avatar. It is a woman rising to ascension. Rising from the
Reflection of a man and woman embraced, reflecting as one, to a sentient being that is the all. This is where we are going, we are not part going to heaven and part going to hell. Have you thought to yourself, ok why are we here, and what comes after heaven?

You see that is not how this universe works; it is not dualistic left vs. right, good vs. evil. I in my life have been both good and evil, the universe is light and shadow. It has shades of gray and color too. See the love and light friend, yes something big is coming, but it is like the death card in the Tarot deck. It is change, not death, why would God put us here and end it all while mankind is still in a state of confusion?

What would be the purpose in that?

Answer that simple question.

We are here to become much greater than we are. God did not put us here as sheep to just worship him/her and take us all down while we are still half monkey. You insult God to think him/her so petty. God is not petty and is NOT looking for worship! He wants us to experience everything this life as a human can offer then we become enlightened and are at that point ready for ascension.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

My beloved brother - I do not follow but ONE - this has been my way for 38 years. I am too enamoured of my LORD to forsake Him for the popular delusions and madness of crowds....

Although I do love to mingle with all - for I love ALL. And in every pair of eyes I meet I see God shining bright with love. So I try to reflect it back so that they, too, will have the peace within that rests and waits for acknowledgement....

As far as what I believe in general, same as it ever was:

• Truth will always win in the end.
  • Love IS the answer.
  • God is TRUE.
  • Christ lives!
  • With God all things are possible.
  • I am nothing except that that I am and that I was and will be again - the way God made me is just fine as far as I'm concerned.

Regarding the 'end is near' - that isn't so much a belief but rather a conviction (not of the world but of the current way of life and probably much of the geography)
and it is one that I've had (vaguely) since about the age of 8 years old and more definitely with observable evidence since about 2003.

The problem we face, as the human race, is not HOW to REVERSE the melting of the ice but rather HOW to manage and adjust to the inevitable changes that are beyond our control....such as:

sources of drinking water and ways to add nitrogen and compost materials to the arid sandy soils that will remain relatively as they were....
shelter and provisions for those who will be forced in land to the high desert regions...
sanitation in the certainty of crowded quarters in the near future....
encouraging evacuation of people living near faultlines, coastlines, and at the foot of volcanoes...
how to cope (but optimally prevent) the violence that comes from desperate unprepared people in times of shortage and crisis - without resorting to vigilante justice just to survive....
how to rebuild and trust one another in the ways of our ancient fathers who pioneered many lands against all odds....

It is a blessed thing, then, that God will find those who can't find Him....and He will find them through me, and you, and others who are prepared to care for and comfort those who are bewildered and scared, victims of their own denial and fear.

Yes, God loves judgment. And He has promised us a good end, and expected end, - not one of tragedy but of peace. Read Jeremiah for verification.

How can they be asking for something they cannot even perceive? And how can we turn our backs on those who are caught unawares? God is love and God is mercy....God is never one to leave anyone out - even the late bird gets a worm, you know! God makes sure of it.

No child left behind.

And I'm your mama saying that. So don't try to convince me that I'm going to leave anyone out in the cold. I AM not. My husband promised me that I could do what I want - and I want us all to live and love and prosper - in a new world and in a new way of life.

His peace be with you, my love....don't be offended by my words or my tone...we are all in this boat together and so we all must oar and sing and eat m & m's (even the green ones!)

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Something big is about to happen.

Something big IS happening! Has been for several years....

I truly am glad for these days - much tragedy is certain - but those who perish will be born again into a world that is so much brighter and more balanced than the one they left.

There truly will be NO MORE WAR.
There truly will not be RELIGIOUS STRIFE.
There truly will not be inequality, hunger, ignorance, or oppression of one another.

We will recognize that John Lennon was a prophet.
Not really kidding, but you know what I mean.

Imagine....
Give peace a chance....
Working Class Hero...
Obladi Oblada Life Goes On...
We all live in a yellow submarine....

Scratch that last one - just my sick humor once again bubbling forth like fermenting hops....

It has nothing to do with payback though, like SOM is trying to out forth. SOM I know that we are living in the most important of times, but you see we are on the road to enlightenment, not some payback from a revengeful God.

The payback might very well be restitution and restoration of Eve's reputation...and the end of the oppression and disregard for the offerings of women and also the return of reverence and care for our Great Mother, Gaia....

God commanded that we honor our Father (Spirit) and our Mother (our Home)....but these days it is commonly held by the male-dominated religious world that any kind of regard for 'Mother Nature' is somehow satanic and will be punished. I daresay the opposite is true.

Any paybacks that come from that attitude are self-generated, IMO.

And certainly I am no 'woman's libber'

(I wear bras most of the time and certainly do not crave equality in the work place - especially if it involves holding a shovel or getting poo all over me - but I have other talents that I will gladly give all of to the common cause of the brothers AND sisters happiness and prosperity)

And, in fact, I see 'women's lib' born circa WWII as nothing beneficial to society, at all- the family is the life of the human race - and the mother is glue that holds the hearth together - men are just as vital for they provide the hearth with what the family needs to survive and thrive - but a hearth is just a stack of stones without warmth - and the warmest place in the world is the embrace of a cushiony plump, sweetly singing, delicious-smelling mama. Many do not know this as many of us do. But one day that will no longer be the case.

Above all, I am a Libra and I desire balance and justice in a peaceful loving environment that is pleasant to both the eye and the tush...and I am coming into the age for which I have been waiting for thousands of years. I was born in 1968 and it was no coincidence.

We are going from one astrological age to another; this is going to be a major change like interestedalways states. It is the change from our ego driven materialistic society to a spiritual one.

Officially, we entered Aquarius September 23 of this year....2100 years after we entered Pisces which was September 15, 107 BC. I am not just spewing astro-babble....I keep time according to the one time piece man cannot alter or distort...the cosmos....and the clues are found in my favorite book!

I had no fear of 'going astray' in idolatry from 'worshipping the stars' which is the biggest propaganda campaign that religion has ever put forth (and their best success, too, I might add)....to observe and pay attention to the workings overhead in the night sky is not the same as 'worshipping idols.' I don't worship my alarm clock! I praise God for granting me such a reliable (and beautiful awe-inspiring timepiece!)
My understanding has always been rather simple - God made all things - so God made the stars - therefore the stars are not something to fear or to shun or to esteem as evil.

We all have a unique 'name' - as unique as our fingerprints - it is the exact location and time of our birth! No two people, even twins, share these stats....and because I understand the nature of both the microcosmic influences as well as that of the macrocosm, I knew my name (the one God gave me) and so when I read my call - reinforcing that which was in my heart - in the bible, no less! my faith was bolstered and I put every bit of my confidence in God's word to me and to the world and have had to face some overwhelming memories as well as unbelievable visions in these recent months.

Have you thought to yourself, ok why are we here, and what comes after heaven?

And what is 'heaven' other than the sky? Heaven is the way we will live in the coming years - after we have weathered the upcoming storms...I have seen the future, literally - and Utopia is not a fantasy but our goal....

See the love and light friend, yes something big is coming, but it is like the death card in the Tarot deck. It is change, not death, why would God put us here and end it all while mankind is still in a state of confusion?

Well said, my love! Well said! Death is catharsis and is nothing more than a threshold that must be crossed in order to get to the side that is life (in the true sense of vibrancy and fertility!)

What would be the purpose in that?

No doubt! God is far too smart to be playing the types of games we think He ought to play! We like to play operation and anxiously dread that horrid buzzing when we get shaky extracting that dreaded funny bone...we like to play at 'perfection' and scurry in futile efforts to place square pegs in round holes only to have the incomplete job blow up in our face which then reacts with expletives and the sour flavor of gastric acid....
Not me....I like to play solitaire and I like to play the 'sit in the woods as quiet and as long as it takes for the deer to come up to graze within arm's reach.' I also like the 'lay on the grass and watch the cloud cartoons for hours' (which at night is called 'catch a falling star')

Answer that simple question.

I did my best - but really there is no answer, is there? Not in the fashion that we have come to expect answers to be....

God is not petty and is NOT looking for worship! He wants us to experience everything this life as a human can offer then we become enlightened and are at that point ready for ascension.

He wants us to experience and enjoy one another and truly come to understand what LOVE means - not man's love (need, greed, empty lust, envy, and insecurity) but HIS love which is as BIG as the sky! As big as the BANG! As big as HIS heart!

I have a dream! Just like those who came before! Dreams come true if you don't quit dreaming them!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
the "end of times" has been mistaken how many times? well, i'll go ahead and say several. god is a circular god. he always comes full circle (to be redunant). he will allow man to do all that he is capable of. have we acheived that yet? i don't think so. we'll be our own demise a few more times. we've evolved, and evolution has taken how long?(retorical). think of ways that god can complete our journey and i think then you will know we have found ourselves back in the garden and restored.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join