It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
If I were to believe this were true (I am just a seeker) I would say the winter solstice of 2012 at 11:11 universal time.

Edit to say, I hope I didnt step on any toes and dont assume I am answering for SonOfMan, he was offline and I interjected my opinion.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Okay, just so we're clear..When will you admit you're wrong IF you aren't swooped by Hale-Bopp, er, Jesus?

jAHNUary 1st 2007

When is the FIRST day that, if you're still here, you'll admit that you were wrong in predicting Christ's return?

jAHNUary 1st 2007

I think that's a fair question. It's the least you could do to bring some sort of minimal credibility to this thread, something that the rest of us here on ATS can look at, since we most of us won't be going with you.

So you admit your not worthy to go? what makes you feel that way?

Dude..dont be decieved by a so called false prophet...follow your heart.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
SonOfMan, why do you say January 1st of 07, because it is 7 seals? do you have more info than that?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
SonOfMan, why do you say January 1st of 07, because it is 7 seals? do you have more info than that?

the 7th seal begins on jahnuary 1st 2007...but jesus will come before 2007..so i told firebat if im not gone by jahnuary 1st ..then all of ATS will know i was wrong..but if jesus comes this year..like i said he would..then i wont need to prove anything..because everyone will have witnessed his coming.

do you get what im saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Why has this post made so many replies? I think people just are trying to say its not happening yet and people see the lack of credible souce for which the subject claims. Maybe I missed the details in between as I just decided to go to page 20 rather than read it all. Wish there was a voting system for this as I would like to know how many people disagree.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I do see what you are saying. I hope its not true because I have some unfinished business I would really like to take care of next year! heheh

In fact, because of some things that happened to me this past month, I am almost positive we have much more time than that. No way would God take me on such a journey just to yank it away.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
SonOfMan, I just hope you have some sort of support-system in place for when January comes around... because you're evidently in for the shock of your life.

Stay safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why has this post made so many replies? I think people just are trying to say its not happening yet and people see the lack of credible souce for which the subject claims. Maybe I missed the details in between as I just decided to go to page 20 rather than read it all. Wish there was a voting system for this as I would like to know how many people disagree.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by The time lord]

Why is your name Time Lord?

Im intrested because..ive read somewhere before about the Time Lords..and somehow there are elders of the universe?

can you enlighten me?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
SonOfMan, I think I know where you are getting this idea form. You see, a portal was opened up on 9/11/01. this was done by some black magick practitioners to get total power over mankind. They had it all set up many many years in advance, and used some of the most amazing biggest use of symbology and sigils mankind has seen. Iraq's invasion is part of all this, there are ancient tools they need for there deed.

I will go into detail later, but I think you may have picked up on these vibrations and had interpreted them differently. I will elaborate on this later, but from my knowledge of the occult, 9/11 was the biggest magickal spellcraft in mankinds history. Want proof? Look at what we have become since....

[edit on 8-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Time Lords are from a fictional television series called Doctor Who.

(Per wikipedia.)

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Sonofman, there is just one problem with your view on the seals/book of revelations, your not on your own as many believe something is going to happen.
The only problem with that is that there are those who would wish to orchestrate such an event. The event would be controlled by those who wish to control you and like minded people.
How will you know if it is a real event or a manmade one you wont will you, you cannot be sure if this was a test of your faith or not. Are you lacking in direction, are you lonely, are you vunerable is this why you seek such an event.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

When it comes to the issues being discussed on this thread, your military service means absolutely jack. You are so desperate.

you put no value in experience? you put no value in serving others before being a slave to selfishness?

again, you make it apparently clear that you hold in higher reverence something other than the following attributes:

1) serving others before selfishness.
2) helping others.
3) assisting others.
4) caring for others.
5) aiding others.

why? because serving others is all of these things and more. you must be following the path that your dna instructs you to. in other words you most certainly fit the attributes of selfishness before anything and everything else because your genetics at the cellular level all say:
"self pre-serve", also known as "self before i serve anyone or anything".

and since you are a slave to "I come first before i serve anyone or anything", i am certain you are currently incapable of sharing truth in regards to the information being presented here. you are so pre-occupied with making us the extension of your will, you are consistantly providing numerous phrases that demonstrate you have no need nor no want to even consider becoming the extension of anyone elses will, as you hold no value for those who serve.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I do see what you are saying. I hope its not true because I have some unfinished business I would really like to take care of next year! heheh

Is this materialistic buisness or spiritaull?

In fact, because of some things that happened to me this past month, I am almost positive we have much more time than that.

Im sorry to tell you this..but your wrong..there isnt much time left at all..trust me.

No way would God take me on such a journey just to yank it away.

If the place you lived was going to be bombed at any moment..and you had no way of escaping..unless e.t's came and took you away before it happened..would you be thankfull they did it? or would you kick and scream because you wanted to stay behind and live a lil longer..knowing soon your about to die..but insted they took you away to a beautiful city..with no crime or pollution..and were you could drink from the fountain of youth..and never die...whats your choice?

dont worry about that choice because when the time comes..god will decide that for you.

these are the times of noah..and gunman you are one of noah's people..and god saved noah's people, just like he will do for you..so live your life day by day and dont get to far ahead of yourself.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nice one firebat! dr. who was rad!

all i know is i'd hate to play scrabble with sonofman and ET.

if somebody puts anything on your forehead sonofman it might be the equivalent of my blog name!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I can play this game...

JESUS.

JE - SUS
(I) - (Genus-Type of a PIG)

Therefore,

Jesus = I am a Pig.

It works using your logic. Therefore it must be true.

JESUS mirror Sues Siege!!!!!

minus the "s" of plurality, since we are all one ....

JEU = JEW!!!!

no, it seems you can not play this game, your mind does not work correctly.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman, there is just one problem with your view on the seals/book of revelations, your not on your own as many believe something is going to happen.
The only problem with that is that there are those who would wish to orchestrate such an event. The event would be controlled by those who wish to control you and like minded people.
How will you know if it is a real event or a manmade one you wont will you, you cannot be sure if this was a test of your faith or not. Are you lacking in direction, are you lonely, are you vunerable is this why you seek such an event.

i've been saying this to him from the get-go. but any other theory that doesn't involve an alien (human attributed) god is not gonna be worthy of him considering.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wonder, .. does it really matter WHEN he comes? .... What do you think he's going to do for you? ... justify your behavior? .. be your savior ? Would he not also have a personal problem with the way you treat YOURSELF?

Maybe the one who is to come, is you when you finally accept yourself.. and treat yourself the way you ought to be treated... Like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

SonOfMan, I think I know where you are getting this idea form. You see, a portal was opened up on 9/11/01. this was done by some black magick practitioners to get total power over mankind.

It had nothing to do with magic..it was all about money.

They had it all set up many many years in advance, and used some of the most amazing biggest use of symbology and sigils mankind has seen. Iraq's invasion is part of all this, there are ancient tools they need for there deed.

Yea it was set up alright....and futher down the road they used 9/11 as a way to take control over Iraq. (the 1st and 3rd seal)

I will go into detail later, but I think you may have picked up on these vibrations and had interpreted them differently. I will elaborate on this later, but from my knowledge of the occult, 9/11 was the biggest magickal spellcraft in mankinds history. Want proof? Look at what we have become since...

the number 11 is the symbol for the doorway to heaven..the twin towers looked like the number 11.

all satan was trying to do was knock down the doorway to heaven...this is why the 1st seal started in 2001..satan knocked on the door..and now the almighty god of heaven is about to answer it.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman, there is just one problem with your view on the seals/book of revelations, your not on your own as many believe something is going to happen

It already has started happening since 2001...c'mon man get your mind RIGHT.

The only problem with that is that there are those who would wish to orchestrate such an event

Who's the leader of the orchestrah? Well ill tell who. its god!

the ones who think they are controlling us...arnt doing anything god hasnt allowed them to do...he's letting them become like pharoah of eygpt when he wouldnt let the israelites leave..see they thot they were inc ontrol of god..until he showed them who's really boss...it will be the same for the n.w.o or whoever it is your afraid of.

so just like you think somebody has you under control..your gonna see who really run's things around here...and who has real control...and thats god!

The event would be controlled by those who wish to control you and like minded people.

Ill disahgree.

How will you know if it is a real event or a manmade one you wont will you, you cannot be sure if this was a test of your faith or not.

Well when i see jesus and the lord and 1000's upon 1,000's of angels all around me..then we'll know whats real.

Are you lacking in direction, are you lonely, are you vunerable is this why you seek such an event.

I know were im going..the lord is always with me..and jesus is my protecter..so there, i just answerd your question.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

you're evidently in for the shock of your life.

No...but you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join