It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You felt more relaxed because you moved to a deeper state. As is natural with most meditations, my friend.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
AA,

Yes, yes, I couldn't stay away, someone has to deny ignorance after all. I'm just trying to keep everyone honest here, there are more explainations for what is going on than simply alien comunications, and keeping an open mind to ALL possibilities is healthier to everyone than simply following the cult.

Hank between you and Intrepid both bashing AA without really putting forth any effort into the exercise, forces me to question your objectiveness. You say you are here to deny ignorance but all the while you are simply placing yours on display. While I agree with you it is important to keep an open mind to "all possiblities", you two seem to be having trouble keeping your mind open to just one. From what I can see, many people on here (sceptics included) seem to be experiencing things which are not of this world. I have also found that truths tend to be self evident. So if he is truthfully communicating with what he believes to be Greys then the only way to prove that to you would require you stepping up and entering the stream for yourself. Until you can do that than you really can't comment on how real of an experience it is to be there no more than I can.

AA I am going to try these techniques tonight ( my 2 year old son permitting)

Intrepid, until you try it or enter, then please refrain from bashing. Or at least cover up you mod title while you do it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Probed and AA. If these beings are "good". Then why do they abduct people and put others into such trauma? Even though I have made contact with them. I'm a bit hesitant to keep up the "relationship" because of what I've read.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Probed and AA. If these beings are "good". Then why do they abduct people and put others into such trauma? Even though I have made contact with them. I'm a bit hesitant to keep up the "relationship" because of what I've read.

They have to take the humans to their level to make contact or else they would be seen on earth by too many people. Normally they show the human an abstract representation of reality and how the humans are subject to alien control or some form of manipulation. This is designed to awaken the human slowly by making them accustomed to reality at the deepest level. It's like placing a saddle on a horse for the first time. It scares the life out of people and they think they have been mistreated by hostile aliens, when in fact the aliens are just showing the humans a glimpse of reality and the way things truly are. Just like in The Matrix it was painful to wake up from the dream but it was the only way of becoming truly free.

If people were being abducted by hostile aliens then people would be vanishing all over the place. But every morning people are back in their beds with a memory or two to think about, that's all.

I'm not trying to say it's OK or it's nice or anything like that. I'm just saying that's the way it is. Part of the reason I think the aliens can't come clean and reveal the truth about life is because it is too restricting for the human spirit to live comfortably with.

So the aliens keep their reality a secret except for the occasional glimpses they give people of the tightly controlled and highly technical greater-reality that we all exist in.

That's what I believe anyway

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
An excellent book of fiction on the awakening of the species is Arthur C. Clarke's "Childhood's End". In it the aliens finally reveal themselves as the signs indicate humanity is ready for the next step. A nice twist is that the aliens physically are identical to our own mythical (IMO) devil with the horns and the tail and red skin, etc. The devil because they herald the end of mankind in its present form. Quite a good read.

For most of my childhood I had recurring dreams/nightmares where I was hiding from intelligent points of light in the night sky which were searching for me and others. The fear was terrible. The lights seemed to always eventually find me or at least know where I was and quickly converge over me. What seemed to cue their ability to discern my presence was my awareness of them. Thus, whenever in a dream I became aware of them my fear mounted quickly and I sought shelter. It was like waking up within a dream.

I have no recollection of what happened after they found me and no recollection of a physical being appearing, however I had a very strong impression of exactly who they were which has, thankfully, dissipated over the years. For this reason I am hesitant to move into this at this point. I have only played with it while sitting at my desk in broad daylight. The fears I felt are not something I desire to return to.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Probed. . I just got done stumbling on your thread in the skunkworks category. While I know that you say you are in contact with the aliens through your own method (which you explain in your thread as well), what makes you sure that we here are contacting the same realm, or same aliens that AA claims we are?

On another note, I tried to do AA's exercise today during the day and had ZERO success. For some reason this only seems to work at night. Anyone have any success during the day? If so, what did you do?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Probed. . I just got done stumbling on your thread in the skunkworks category. While I know that you say you are in contact with the aliens through your own method (which you explain in your thread as well), what makes you sure that we here are contacting the same realm, or same aliens that AA claims we are?

On another note, I tried to do AA's exercise today during the day and had ZERO success. For some reason this only seems to work at night. Anyone have any success during the day? If so, what did you do?

i think i might be different for people in different countrys, like im in australia so it works for me best in the day/morning and worst at night, where if you were in America or Europe it would be different

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am seeing the unwillingness to except the reality for which we has humans were raised. You guys spend so much energy trying to defy such a possiblity, yet you spend you whole lives believing in a reality that is not much different than what we are speaking of right now. Would this not explain so much? All the angels coming to Jesus? All the apostles? Prophets seeing god? Moses which the commandments? All of the Hindu Gods? The Greek Gods?

Put the puzzle peices toegther people, this is the smoking gun of your faith. This would solidify all your beliefs and AA is leaving it up to you to confirm or deny. Yet you are so close minded that you will never accept the possibility. Just as the people in Jesus's day never accepted that he was special.

AA is not being egotistical, better than thou attitude. He is offering his .02 and hoping to answer your inquiries on a very esoteric subject, but you refused to entertain the possibility, even when others claim to have felt the connection of something outside themselves. And instead of taking them for their word, or trying it yourselves with the right attitude, you flame it like it in going out of style.

Rise above ignorance. The weather is nicer up here... oh, but I bet you will convince me now that the weather is the same.

AAC

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I am seeing the unwillingness to except the reality for which we has humans were raised. You guys spend so much energy trying to defy such a possiblity, yet you spend you whole lives believing in a reality that is not much different than what we are speaking of right now. Would this not explain so much? All the angels coming to Jesus? All the apostles? Prophets seeing god? Moses which the commandments? All of the Hindu Gods? The Greek Gods?

Put the puzzle peices toegther people, this is the smoking gun of your faith. This would solidify all your beliefs and AA is leaving it up to you to confirm or deny. Yet you are so close minded that you will never accept the possibility. Just as the people in Jesus's day never accepted that he was special.

AA is not being egotistical, better than thou attitude. He is offering his .02 and hoping to answer your inquiries on a very esoteric subject, but you refused to entertain the possibility, even when others claim to have felt the connection of something outside themselves. And instead of taking them for their word, or trying it yourselves with the right attitude, you flame it like it in going out of style.

Rise above ignorance. The weather is nicer up here... oh, but I bet you will convince me now that the weather is the same.

AAC

right on the money

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's about time I chimed in with something, I've opened my mouth on other aspects of this thread. I have given this a fair hearing I think. I have had an open mind about it and I have experienced increased senses but the most striking thing is this darn constant ringing that is now ever present. I have always done this mediation at night and meditating for 45-60 minutes is no great shakes so I have given this more than a fair go. However...

No Aliens
No Blue Orb
No Voices
No Visions
No Dreams
No Symbols
No Guardian Angels
No Demons

I have experienced things but nothing more than the benefit I would expect from any meditation.

I have also thought about the subject in general and here are some general thoughts I've been mulling over....

1. Perhaps some of us don't have souls. Soulless people still have a function, just not a very good one but the lack of a soul is a block to these phenomena. They offset the soul by providing the soulless with greater than average intelligence and deductive reasoning to compensate but they must forever remain asleep. Their function is balance.

2. This thread has had tens of thousands of views. If this was as advertised and open to all and really that straight forward then why do you see most of the experiencers here on ATS constantly repeat the mantra "They want to keep us away from them". Why would they suddenly open up such a channel where potentially, millions can contact them, it doesn't make any sense.

3. This could well be nothing more than over active imagination as has been forcefully suggested by others.

4. Another thing other experiencers seem to champion is what they are "allowed" to do or say. These Aliens do seem fussy about what information leaks out. Why oh why then, (if AA is not delusional) is he allowed to publish a "contact for everyone" exercise.

5. It's no secret that we would all poop our pants if and when we meet an alien. So why do they seem to make contact with those who really don't seem capable of handling it. (not pointing any fingers)

6. With some of the above in mind, what ARE they doing, taking people who DO NOT want contact. That's not the respect shown that was mentioned a page or two back.

There are simply holes all over the place. Or I have the over active imagination. I don't mind which.

[edit on 21/11/06 by Prote]

[edit on 21/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

yes my thread was moved again!

I'm reasonably sure I'm contacting the same aliens as the others, but I guess there's no way to be 100% sure

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OnTheDesk

So, I wanted to ask, Is there something I need to do differently? Also, Is there another way I should ask for assistance?

When asking for assistance you need to “command authority” so ask for it command what you desire and so it shall be.

You have been in the stream your being is all over it, you are going to have a physical contact within the next 48 hours…. It will be sudden and surprising but you will have it, it will solidify your resolve and give you want you seek.

Your next step in the process is up to your own evolution, you are doing nothing wrong all is as it should be.

Remember command authority….

Hank Sixpack

I -want- this to be true, and I -want- it to be this easy, but evidence states otherwise, or in this case, the lack of any kind of varifiable evidence.

Take the advice of a lot of the ATS members making contact and get a grip bro…

You are not out numbered and outgunned and your ship is sinking fast…

YAWN

Kleverone

Hank between you and Intrepid both bashing AA without really putting forth any effort into the exercise, forces me to question your objectiveness. You say you are here to deny ignorance but all the while you are simply placing yours on display. While I agree with you it is important to keep an open mind to "all possiblities", you two seem to be having trouble keeping your mind open to just one. From what I can see, many people on here (sceptics included) seem to be experiencing things which are not of this world. I have also found that truths tend to be self evident. So if he is truthfully communicating with what he believes to be Greys then the only way to prove that to you would require you stepping up and entering the stream for yourself. Until you can do that than you really can't comment on how real of an experience it is to be there no more than I can.

AA I am going to try these techniques tonight ( my 2 year old son permitting)

Intrepid, until you try it or enter, then please refrain from bashing. Or at least cover up you mod title while you do it.

Dead ON, I wish hank sixpack and itripeded would read this…

AnAbsoluteCreation,

AAC

Bravo very nicely stated….

I find it increasingly interested that I have not noticed this with my last group of humans but it seems the your female species is having an easier time at making contact.

Just an observation… thoughts?

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Its been a while since I ahve updated as I wanted to try this exercise a siginficant number of times before reporting anything.

I have not seen the stream yet but have felt its presence the last few attempts. On these attempts i coudl heat some communication but it didnt sound clear enough to be interpreted.

I didnt want to post till I had a more significant result, but onn the friday 18th just past I had a powerful and humbling experience which is worth a mention.

I woke up at 3am as I could not sleep. I started the exercise and quickly found the vibrations coming. Within a few minutes I felt like I was struck by lighting at my base chakra, with the energy surging to my feet and crown. Initially it was uncomfortable but once I regained control of my thoughts the experience was amazing. Every inch of me was surging with energy. This state lasted for what felt like 1 - 2 minutes.

Since then I feel like I am constantly vibrating at a different level. Any chi gung I have done has been such an intense experience.

AA I have a couple questions if you can help me please:
1/How can I use this to reach the stream with more clarity?

------------------
A site that helped me understand this is here:
dharma-haven.org...

I cant wait for my master to get back. He told me I would know when I am ready to learn Chi Gung at the next level.

Regards,
Andre

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
To Hank. I gotcha! Totally understand where you're coming from now. It just takes time sometimes to really "click" into what someone's saying. You're right about wanting to understand these things clearly before making claims about what they are. Totally agree. So far, people are simply describing the feelings they're having and the things they are "seeing", but they openly admit in those same posts that they aren't ready to confirm exactly "what" those things are. And that's healthy, skeptical caution.

If you were experiencing these things, you would be making the same comments; such as, "I see such-and-such..." They're (I'm) commenting on what we're experiencing, but not saying specifically what it means or where it comes from....I would say just keep reading...

To PistOn. If you sit and quiet your mind, your body will follow. Plain and simple. Sitting and slowing your thoughts, observing your mind, etc., brings a very real serenity. Our racing thoughts and resultant drives keep us moving and agitated. If people could trace their frenetic lives to what's going on in their heads, and learn to slow it down, more people would be peaceful. And yes, sitting longer, and maintaining an awareness, and further using that attention to visualize can bring further benefits, like heightened senses, a feeling of goodwill, and abilities that come with "tuning" yourself...but congrats on sitting! It takes patience, but the rewards are great and real.

Hank and intrepid are well-meaning. And likable guys. No harm no foul. Why should there be? We're all on the same team...and they're championing that team; ust speaking for caution. And that's welcomed.

To Prote. I understand. You're really putting in the time. I am too. Since this past week I've sat every night for 30-40 min. I am really reaching a state of anticipation. Like I'm swimming in this energized, aware, calming soup...but nothing yet. So I can feel ya! I'm still at it...Will post my experiences, which if AA is correct, should give me something to post about.

Which leads me to AA. Thanks for the encouragement. That's a fairly specific prediction. Today's Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2006. You posted that mess. early this morning I think, which gives me until Thursday. I appreciate the response. Even if nothing happens, I will continue because the energy, etc., I'm getting from this is phenomenal...

I'm going to take your advise and "be commanding". I will b agressive! b-e agressive!

Ok, that's all. I am ready for contact! The phone lines ARE open!

Ya heard! One love! Peace out!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
freelogic,
i only see one question? you need to command clarity from your higher self.... command it from your heart that you seek more clarity and so it shall be.

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
onthedeck,
fist mistake is asumme its going to happen.... know it happen, command it to happen.... dont think even foe a second thats it not possiable because it is....

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Oh, I know it's going to happen. Everything's been heightened lately. I had so much energy night before last that I almost couldn't sleep. I almost felt during the last couple of sittings that I was about to make contact. I just felt an anticipation. Very palpable feeling, but until I do, I can't really speculate any more than that...

I am going to change my approach. I've been saying "please send the orb...". So I'll be more commanding. "I command you to please send the orb!" Kidding...I understand though.

AA, thanks a lot for the guidance. I am really open and ready. I wil continue sitting and will be more assertive in asking for assistance and contact. I feel like it's right there!

And I'll update with anything significant...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Even if every person on this planet came forward and said that this worked, but could not provide empirical evidence of it happening, that would not be proof of ANYTHING. And do you know why?

GALILEO GALILEI

Galileo (Who invented the telescope, AA) used a telescope and mathematics to prove that the Earth revolved around the Sun in a time when everyone else believed the opposite. He was able to take evidence and prove his case against the entire world.

As I have stated before, but you people seem too blinded to understand, is there are logical, mundane explanations for what is going on. The detractors of this method have given hypothesis after hypothesis as to why these things are happening, given evidence in the form of studies that explain the phenominon, pointed out blatant inconsistancies, and even in the face of evidence and logic, you still believe in the Aliens that you havent even see.

All you have done is tricked your brains into seeing what you were instructed to see after being programed to see it.

This is not hard to do, and I will do it here for you if you wish.

Do the following equations

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now, repeat the number six over and over again.

Now think of a vegetable, usually your first instinct will be the correct answer we are looking for.

Click here for the answer

In a very large percentage of the population, the desired effect is achieved. This technique can also explain why when given this certain set of instructions, the brains of those running the instructions are experiencing the same things, however, the meditative state would also account for the inconsistancies in the accounts, as your brains are filling in the lapses in detail from your own experiences.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am absolutely and utterly amazed that this thread has reached 54 pages!!

That has to be a record for something that is obviously not a real phenomenon.

Perhaps I should make a thread entitled.

Absolute Proof that Alien time travellers landed in 1947

You can communicate with them right now as they are now communicating on an inter-psychotic line.

All you have to do to communicate with them is sing the theme tune to wizard of oz while standing on one leg over a spoon. Ohh and don't forget first you must call 999, ask for an waaaambulance then leave the phone off the hook.

What a LOAD of CODSWALLAP!!!

NeoN HaZe.]

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Neon Haze]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Absolute Proof that Alien time travellers landed in 1947

Wow.... this is the first Ive heard of that.....this will change the world as we know it.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join