It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
not posted for a while on this topic, but i can see that alot of people are starting to get somewhere with this. Ill be honest, when i heard the noise it freaked me out so much that i backed off trying this for a while. But im going to take the plunge again tonight.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
My experiences in the stream, knowledge gained, senses uncovered , mind defying logic that just can’t possible be yet explained in a clarity and light that makes you cry, weep and jump for joy….

Is in route to this board….

That’s all I have to say about that…

AA

Oh sweet Jesus. If it comes to it, don't drink the Kool Aid folks.

LOGIC you say? That is seriously lacking here. You say that you can't get the grays to tell you what the cartoon character is on my comp. screen because it has nothing to do with the benefit of "the universe". Yet you told someone to ask the grays what a piece of pizza tasted like in "1920's Little Italy". "The inside of the NYC Met's". What benefit does the "universe" have in these meanial things? "Logic" is seriously lacking in this, this is BLIND faith.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
First, AA, I hope you're pondering my u2u to you today. Need assistance on that one. I am still at it and just as focused, but could use some guidance.

To Hank and his furry, blue face hehe - What I mean by "evidence" is more the growing accounts of positive experiences reported/associated with this technique. I don't mean physical, forensic evidence; just that people are experiencing positive, although startling, encounters. I include AA, probedbygrays, etc., when I say "people"...

AA can't be included in your proof, and probedbygrays has never said he has done the meditation. He came to this thread with his OWN baggage. Has anyone else here actually gone out on the limb to say they are communicating with Aliens via this method?

Sensations, feelings, and whatever else is happening is NOT evidence of anything more than suggestion. Did you know that no one else in this thread reported hearing the humming noises until it was mentioned on page 17? What about the feeling of warmth that comes with the meditation? That isnt really talked about in the thread, and as such, isn't really talked about as a symptom of this suggestion.

Non-falsifiable claims are bogus and cannot be used as evidence, no matter how many people claim to experience something. That is the standard of proof that most rational and critically thinking people accept worldwide.

The people that ARE experiencing things aren't even saying they are experiencing the same things! Some people are cold, some get nausious, some get headaches, some hear nosies, some see lights, some see orange faces, some are seeing symbols, some are seeing circlular TV screens. What is this actually proof of?

Would someone get convicted if 10 eyewitnesses said they each saw something different happen? It wouldn't look very good, would it?

No one will even answer whether or not they see AA as closedminded for not even allowing himself the POSSIBILITY that what he is experiencing isn't from an Alien.

It sounds more like the blind leading the blind than a search for enlightenment.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
intrepid,

Dude, you should have consulted your "eldest", my FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation. I actually have little experience in this forum. I wonder why you weren't told that.

Little experience agreed… your mouth gets the better part of you….

My summation.

I think you mean your “opinion”

I have concluded that the meditation here is merely self hypnosis.

This is do to your vast knowledge about psychology and the human mind, OH MY GOD I FORGOT you have a and I quote “FSME is in Mid East relations, not aliens or meditation”

YAWN

Some want to see certain things and the seeds have been planted by the author. The author has put forth that the only evidence is in the personal experience. No arguement there but does it prove his/her point that it is "proof positive" of alien comms? Not in my opinion. Some will differ of course. There is a member that feels released by this method. Cool, I'm glad that s/he is a better person because of this method BUT even s/he isn't able to conclude that it was because of the influence of grays.

I think it’s more than 1 member bro… lol nice try though.

Does this mean I'm out of this thread? Not hardly.

Good because I like you and having fun at your expense…

LATER

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I though you had retired from this thread.... i guess the cat got the better part of you bro....

Anyways welcome back.

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
The people that ARE experiencing things aren't even saying they are experiencing the same things! Some people are cold, some get nausious, some get headaches, some hear nosies, some see lights, some see orange faces, some are seeing symbols, some are seeing circlular TV screens. What is this actually proof of?

That's not fair Hank, I've felt like # for the last 10 days and I haven't done AA's method, I had a cold. So equating feeling certain things doen't mean it's because of the method.

It sounds more like the blind leading the blind than a search for enlightenment.

It's a search for something Hank. Funny you should be the only person to post here since I interjected with logic. Creativity takes SO much more time to come up with a response.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
AA,

Yes, yes, I couldn't stay away, someone has to deny ignorance after all. I'm just trying to keep everyone honest here, there are more explainations for what is going on than simply alien comunications, and keeping an open mind to ALL possibilities is healthier to everyone than simply following the cult.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Condesention is all you have AA?
How about my post, about 2 posts back?

Am I going to have to spell that one out for you? Sorry, not being condecending, just from your past practice.

Here it is:

My experiences in the stream, knowledge gained, senses uncovered , mind defying logic that just can’t possible be yet explained in a clarity and light that makes you cry, weep and jump for joy….

Is in route to this board….

That’s all I have to say about that…

AA

Oh sweet Jesus. If it comes to it, don't drink the Kool Aid folks.

LOGIC you say? That is seriously lacking here. You say that you can't get the grays to tell you what the cartoon character is on my comp. screen because it has nothing to do with the benefit of "the universe". Yet you told someone to ask the grays what a piece of pizza tasted like in "1920's Little Italy". "The inside of the NYC Met's". What benefit does the "universe" have in these meanial things? "Logic" is seriously lacking in this, this is BLIND faith.

What say you?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by intrepid]

[edit on 20-11-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oh come on intrepid!

I can't even get them to admit that AA might be closed minded for not accepting the possibility that he might be wrong! Good luck getting answers to YOUR questions... well.. answers that dont leave you pulling your own hair out in frustration.

I smell a Skunk.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
hank, if they arnt contacting alians then they are contacting something out there in the world because you dont have experiences like that out of the blue.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You are right, you don't have experiences like that out of the blue. It is something they are looking for inside of themselves, and they are manifesting exactly what they hope to see. The fact that they cannot produce anything that can be proven as true or false is what keeps their claims on a website like ATS, and not in a larger media format like Network News.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I like your skepticism. I was skeptical when I first heard of this. However, the things I saw were things I did not want to see....

P.S. Probe you still haven't answered my new question(s). I assume you've just been busy.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
argh, i was in middle of reading all of this but i just cant wait to get this all out:
I was doing this mediation for a time, before i got freaked out. i recently had a very odd experience (i dont know how to put the link in here) which i posted about a voice i heard in my head, saying "Take control of me" also, about your extra senses, i have been able to tell when people are lying to me for past several years, and yes.. people dont seem to like it, and i have even had violent responses because i couldnt tell the person how i knew what i knew.. i can also feel peoples emotions without even looking at them, just being next to them. i didnt get really far into this meditation because of fear.. but i intend to start again after ive seen all these positive results. argh, i cant remember what else i had to say, so i will edit this when i find it!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hehe, couldn't help it. The Xmen sure are ones to talk about developing special abilities. Can't YOU relate to the alienation we feel?! Betrayed by our own kind...Beast? Wolverine? Et tu...? Ok, I'm kidding...

Hank, you're right. There is not physical proof here of alien communication. We are experiencing something, however, which seems to come as a consequence of using this technique. In fact some people are experiencing some strong phenomena and I'm a tad jealous, truth be told.

Of course, the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for..." comes to mind. If Hank at any time becomes convinced I think that will be a very significant step for this thread...All I have to say is hank in there...hahaah lol...ok, sorry...that was really dumb...

Intrepid, I promise - and I can speak for everyone trying this - if AA offers Koolaid, or even to mail us the dry mix, we'll pass on it. Cults usually are more controlling. Like, they usually seem more concerned about making rules, deciding what's right and wrong and forcing that viewpoint on their members, and are also known for isolating and keeping their members from friends/family/society to remove influence, etc.

AA is just suggesting we sit and follow some colors, and that this will lead to contact with an advanced race. This specific outcome has been elicited before by at least one Tibetan Buddhist monk (see probedbygrays exploits)...not to mention this technique is a type practiced in many forms by Eastern religions and new agers alike. These sort of visualizations are very old.

There is nothing cultish about it, but I can assure you I will watch for any tendency to deify AA, or to scurry off to an isolated ranch in Montana, raise walnuts, and pass out alien-related pamphlets on the street corner.

Seriously, I understand the concern. It's just meditation. When Buddhists meditate on sophisticated symbols, etc., these same kind of experiences arise. I would assume with many Native American meditations as well. Look at all of the pictographs, etc. This is not esoteric. It just doesn't jibe well with contemporary western religion. It doesn't make it bad, evil, or nonsensical. It's very powerful, life-affirming, and meditation in general engenders compassion, balance, lightheartedness and goodwill.

And I wouldn't say, as intrepid suggests, that this is blind faith. AA is offering a technique and pointing out where he believes it will take us. We are testing this technique to see where it goes ourselves. Blind faith would be taking him on his word without trying it, and then following him without question.

And, Hank, I don't see AA as closeminded. He honestly believes what he's saying. How can one be closeminded in refusing to admit something they know or believe through experience is true? It's like getting us to admit Borat is a bad movie (I haven't seen it, but the clips left me in stitches) - we just know it's not true.

I will say you're right about keeping an open mind to ALL possibilities. That's what i'm still working on; that is, I'm still trying to figure out what's happening here...

And about that - to my question to AA:

I've had some interesting dreams and experiences, and feel/sense that I'm getting where I need to be, but I still haven't made headway - that next leap.

So, I wanted to ask, Is there something I need to do differently? Also, Is there another way I should ask for assistance?

I'm experiencing a variety of things from this meditation, raised energy level (really feel this), heightened awareness, warmth, groundedness, lightheadedness, pressure in my head, etc., but I'm not getting anyone on the line...

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

How can one be closeminded in refusing to admit something they know or believe through experience is true?

By refusing to believe that any other possibility could be an explanation for the experience.

A woman I know -knew- she was hearing a man talk directly to hear over the radio. She to this day refuses to believe that she experienced anything other than an what she claims she experienced, even though her brother is schizophrenic. She is closed minded to the fact that she could be in error, even though the evidence points to someone NOT speaking directly to her over the radio.

I -want- this to be true, and I -want- it to be this easy, but evidence states otherwise, or in this case, the lack of any kind of varifiable evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
And about that - to my question to AA:

I've had some interesting dreams and experiences, and feel/sense that I'm getting where I need to be, but I still haven't made headway - that next leap.

So, I wanted to ask, Is there something I need to do differently? Also, Is there another way I should ask for assistance?

I'm experiencing a variety of things from this meditation, raised energy level (really feel this), heightened awareness, warmth, groundedness, lightheadedness, pressure in my head, etc., but I'm not getting anyone on the line...

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

I am not AA, but I have entered the "stream" and can offer some advice? I would suggest trying at night. What seems to help me is to manage to focus on all 4 colors and the brain at ONCE. It is difficult at first but as your mind expands you will be able to do this. The main indicator for me is feeling vibrations in my skull. Vibrations for lack of a better word. They differ from OBE vibes though. Feeling warmth is good as well. I usually don't have to ask anything. They read my desires. So I'd say for now try visualizing the 4 colors at once. Lighting up the brain. And try not to think as much my friend. It should all come naturally, other than the 4 colors exercise.

Which begs me to ask a question. How come it's easier for some to enter the "stream"? How come some can't even seem to do it?

Hope I could help!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
GovernmentPawn

I apologize for not answering sooner but a workman came and was fixing a big sliding glass door right next to my desk so I had to log off for a while and keep out of his way.

========
I think Moses and Jesus were chosen because they were very close to God and had inner wisdom and strength that was larger than life. I don't really want to speculate about Mary's conception. That's a very sensitive and sacred topic for many people.

I forgot to congratulate you for making contact! You are one of the ones who was only a step away by the sounds of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And so one question remains in my mind. Did God contact them in the initial stages? Or was it them who wished to contact God in the initial stages?

P.S. Yea, workmen seem to do that.

EDIT: AH! Thanks! I'm pretty happy about it. Somewhat scared.....but I suppose that's natural? As it is not exactly something many humans are in contact with.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
And so one question remains in my mind. Did God contact them in the initial stages? Or was it them who wished to contact God in the initial stages?

Oh that's way over my head really. I could only speculate endlessly about that and that would be pointless. As far as I'm aware the earth is a stage show type setup where everything is 100% controlled by God, and so if that is true then even if a person reaches out to God at some stage it was already known to God that the person would reach out at that exact moment and arrangements would have been made to accommodate such a move. Millions of people experience strange coincidences each day which show that things are planned by some unknown force to come together at precise moments in time perpetually.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I tried the exercise.

Nothing happened, only the front LEFT of my head was warm, and I was VERY relaxed afterwards. Hehe.

Second time I did it the front right was warm and I was relaxed, wondering if something will happen.

Nothing happened. Anyway, I wonder how this made me more relaxed and all?

EDIT: Just tried again and got the same results but with the high pitched noise in my ears. No biggie, I am used to it as younger people here this quiet often for no apparent reason.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by PisTonZOR]

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join