It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by texaspike
For a link to the exact exercise and more info about it, check out:

zptech.net...

There is the smoking gun I have been looking for.

It's funny, no mention of aliens..

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hank, if you think this is a smoking gun then you are mistaken. This meditation technique has been used for centuries. AA may have misled his position on the threads title, but if the right mind is able to do what he has advised, it will give great results. AA may have been contacted by the grey's in this state, it doesn't mean that everyone will, because it will prove to be harder or easier for some.

But I know there are a few respected members of this boar that have contact with ET's. I will keep their names to myself, only because of the flamers that are matriculating here.

AAC

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I wanted to say that I'm refraining from reading up on this technique at that site.

I want to just use it without any possible influence or prejudice that might come by reading up on its uses and/or any affiliation with a particular philosophy.

Want to test this on its own merits...48 hours...tick tock...

[edit on 21-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
oddly enough, i too came up with zuchini, anyways, i have been sick for the past week, im starting to get better, when i feel i am in full health i will devote several hours a day to this exercise and report my results as they happen.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hanksixpack,

What smoking gun, you found a web page that has this posted…. As I originally stated in the beginning of this thread that is has been around on the internet for years.

I also stated that the exercise has been modified by me and the grays to allow easy passage to the stream and contact. The universe has been modified to allow for higher octave of communication.

You have no smoking gun what you have is your ego handed back to you and nothing more….

NEXT

AA

ONtheDeck,
When contact happens to you don’t post it yet u2u me and I will explain in detail after it happens to you… Remember it will happen in ways you don’t expect to don’t expect nothing.
Then you can share your un obstructive contact with humanity. Also don’t take what you have been given for granted, it for you and you alone to desire.

AA

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
AA, thanks very much for the guidance! As you opened this thread and proffered this technique I have no problem sending you my experience with regard to contact first.

And before Hank or anyone can get it out - I don't plan on censoring anything that happens, and I will leave interpretation up to AA, and the readers...

Also, I wouldn't take anything like this for granted. If something like that does happen, I would consider it significant.

So I'm ready...

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I think this is what you're really uneased about. You lack the prerequisites. An yes there are requisites.[...]You are actually hurting people by diswaying them with your meritless opinions.

"Uneased"? This type of thread amuses the hell out of me. You've completely mis-interpreted my text.

What are the prerequisites? Can you tell me?

Who's doing the hurting here?....a couple of posters that tried the technique actually reporting feelings of distress and unease.

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
When contact happens to you don’t post it yet u2u me and I will explain in detail after it happens to you… Remember it will happen in ways you don’t expect to don’t expect nothing.
Then you can share your un obstructive contact with humanity.

What the heck is this? "Don't tell anyone until I get the chance to filter it and tell you what you're experiencing"? Are you serious?

Please OnTheDeck, just post it here before it can get garbled. You have to realize that it will carry much more credibility if it is posted without being 'massaged' first.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I am NOT mistaken. This is the Smoking Gun in the credibility of this exericise and it gives the proper context to shade all of the results found in this thread as leading by AA.

IF aliens are being contacted by this method, why isnt it listed with the method on the other site? SURELY a bi-product such as INFINITE INFORMATION and ALIEN CONTACT would warrant at LEAST a disclaimer at the bottom of the page?

The reason people are getting the results they are seeking is now even more apparant, and denying the possiblity that they are being lead by AA is the definition of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Originally posted by texaspike
For a link to the exact exercise and more info about it, check out:

zptech.net...

I also stated that the exercise has been modified by me and the grays to allow easy passage to the stream and contact. The universe has been modified to allow for higher octave of communication.

NEXT

No, not next. Not at this part. Sorry AA, but this is a critical killer point!

I do not see your or any modification in that exercise. It is word for word identical.
So pls explain what was your modification?

(I don't know when the page was created but someone need to check if it was created before your post or not)

if we are about this I have two more things I wonder:

-> Are you AA and Hex the same? You and Hex made some slippage that sometimes looks like that. Also you registered 1 day apart. I don't want to make you angry, it's just something strange. Also the suddently more 'arrogant' hex would fit better to AA. I saw that one or 2 page before someone compared your post with someone's else already I don0t know who he meant, (hank then said hex)

-> Sometimes you write like you not belong to us human. example:

....but it seems the your female species is having an easier time at making contact.

??? So to whom do you belong to?
To the grays?

--------------

I had a lot of things I wanted to answer/address from the last few pages.
But I guess that is distructing from the problem point above.

AA, I don't want to attack you, but I am a realist as well as in the spiritual and when something is not right it is an issue. Your modification in the exercise does not exist by what I can read. Except you claim you modified the universe. But then you hit my limit in 'still beliveable' too.

So?

OnTheDeck:
My eyes on the credibility of this whole story is on you at the moment.
Not that I want to set you under presure!

Jokeing, I take the outcome as however it will be I just want you to be honest.

Glad you like my avatar!
I like that very much too. It fit's to me.
But it's not my creation. I only did a small modification to the original.
I will give you the link when I find it again.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't know when the page was created but someone need to check if it was created before your post or not

zptech.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Here is a link that will validate that this page was there LONG before this thread was started. The earliest instance of the page was archived in Oct 05.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hey AA or probedbygrays, I been lacking that push to get this going again. First time i tried it i had success with the vibrations in my ear and the noise of the stream. 2nd time i couldn't get it and fell asleep. It's been a rough 3 weeks so i really haven't had the timet to try it again plus i've been stressing out big time. I tried the chamomile tea with the mint leaf and i was still tence up. Is there another way to proceed to the exercise so i can be calm and try it again. I have sooo many questions i would like answered by the Ets and my mission in life in general. Well i hope you guys have the time for this and not push my question pages away.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I believe I've actually briefly run across that site before in my travels...don't remember reading much, as it seemed to offer a simple meditation...

Anyway, I understand you're waiting to see what if anything I experience. I would guess that a few people are waiting to see what happens...I'm one of them.

I've been pushing forward with this actually with the intention of getting answers for not only myself, but for everyone interested in this.

And to Mr. Penny, I understand what you're saying, but I want to be fair to AA and oblige him. He did open this thread, offer the technique and is offering guidance. Although I'm not sure why I couldn't post it here at the same time, I'll wait to see. If you have any sense that I have my head screwed on straight you can trust me on this one.

I can't see why I would censor anything. If that ends up being the case, I'll make very clear why, but censoring info is the only negative outcome I can foresee from speaking with AA first.

I'm all about the open and free flow of information. This is why our government, media, NASA, religions and other institutions work my last nerve, so I honestly don't intend to alter, censor, or otherwise obstruct the free flow of information, and I intend to be completely honest and forthright. This is the reason I am sticking with this in the first place - to get an honest accounting.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OTD,

For the sake of honesty, give a complete account to more than just AA. Intentionally or not, hearing an interpretation WILL influence what you think you experienced and will effect later accounts of how you describe it.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

OTD,

For the sake of honesty, give a complete account to more than just AA. Intentionally or not, hearing an interpretation WILL influence what you think you experienced and will effect later accounts of how you describe it.

I wholeheartedly agree. Not that I think you'd be dishonest, but what's wrong with sharing what you experience with everyone simultaneously? AA can still post an analysis. At this point, why not remove even the appearance a possibility of data massage?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hank, you got it!

AA, read on. Actually, what I think I'll do is write down a total, detailed accounting of any unusual activity for myself.

I will keep this information separate. I will first u2u AA to let him know what I experienced and get his take on it all.

After AA's provided guidance/suggestions I'll post my original accounting of my experience(s), and follow that with AA's comments. That should provide an interesting post...

I also want to say that the suggestion here is that I will be contacted by an advanced species. I think if this were to actually happen, there should be an amount of respect and decorum with regard to something like this. I intend to honor that...

I trust this is fair and balanced. I have no idea what to expect, or how I will be affected if something happens...very interesting though...

I just read yeahright's post. To that I say, there is nothing that ticks me off more than someone who refuses to disclose information FOR NO GOOD REASON. And I will say that I intend to let everything out, but we have to see if something happens first. See what I posted and you'll see it's a fair way to accomodate everyone, AA and readers...

I'm keeping an open mind and heart. Being clear on my intentions, and assertive in my requests.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I find it ammusing that some people haven't been able to get results. I have had "PROOF POSITIVE". I have done AA's technique. It works. Why do you think, AA, and Probed, that not everyone has been able to get results?

I have a friend that is a yogi. He uses a similar technique he says it is a way of "communicating with God". I found this intriguing.

I have also experienced this different "senses" as AA describes. I wouldn't exactly call them senses. More like "psychic powers". AA, what's your reasoning for calling them "senses"?

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I wholeheartedly agree. Not that I think you'd be dishonest, but what's wrong with sharing what you experience with everyone simultaneously? AA can still post an analysis. At this point, why not remove even the appearance a possibility of data massage?

That is, of course, the best way to do it. However, OTD has already stated he intends to obey AA's wishes and disclose to him before a general posting. I didn't state that -I- wanted to get the information along with AA, just that SOMEONE else should get it too. Preferably someone that doesn't have anything to do with this thread, in the form of a moderator who wouldnt be adverse to getting the random u2u as it regards to objectivity.

That being said, I like to pick my battles, and I don't think I would be able to convince OTD to change his mind about u2u'ing AA, this seems like a viable alternative.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That being said, I like to pick my battles, and I don't think I would be able to convince OTD to change his mind about u2u'ing AA, this seems like a viable alternative.

No skin off my onion. I'm interested in what happens, but don't expect anything life altering. At least for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
I find it ammusing that some people haven't been able to get results. I have had "PROOF POSITIVE". I have done AA's technique. It works. Why do you think, AA, and Probed, that not everyone has been able to get results?

One reason could be that they are more focused on 3-d life. The way to get out of that is to practice astral travel. That's when you walk or float out of your 3-d body. Even if you can't achieve that it is still highly beneficial to at least try regularly, because it separates your focus of attention from the 3-d world and makes the aliens easier to communicate with. The very first time I tried to astral travel, after reading every book I could on the subject, I lay down on the floor in the middle of the day and tried to force myself out of my body. Immediately five beings made of light appeared over me and started talking clearly to me. Telling me it was not my time yet and to be still. I found I could bring those beings back anytime by trying to astral project. And later I discovered they were the energy bodies coming from physical aliens that were watching me closely from extra dimensions.

Also the aliens themselves are all a little different and some of them want very much to communicate with their humans. So in those cases the humans only have to meditate very little or simply open their minds and they immediately make contact.

Also the aliens have authorities who stop the other aliens from communicating with humans. So lots of aliens want desperately to communicate with the humans but they can't because their authorities are in the area. Many times the aliens told me that they had to stop communicating because an authority was in the area. They have even told me they were punished for communicating with me.

So even if you are not making contact straight away just keep trying occasionally and sooner or later there will be a window of opportunity for the aliens to contact you.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I hope they have the "PROOF POSITIVE"! It is an amazing experience, I have had. I encourage people to share whatever is happening to them. I KNOW it is a reality. I have astral travelled as well, when I was 14. I'm almost 20 now.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join