It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hexed, I get the same feeling. The thing where "you feel out people" however this might have happened before contact unless it was from a u.f.o. I saw as a kid hovering over my Aunt's farm. I do know what you mean though.

OnTheDeck, I am not trying to devalidate your experience with the geometric colors etc. at night time. But I've had them without contact. You can look it up on the net, it doesn't seem to be anything abnormal. It's the way the eyes function.

P.S. Yes the ball avatar is incredible!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn
Hexed, I get the same feeling. The thing where "you feel out people" however this might have happened before contact unless it was from a u.f.o. I saw as a kid hovering over my Aunt's farm. I do know what you mean though.

OnTheDeck, I am not trying to devalidate your experience with the geometric colors etc. at night time. But I've had them without contact. You can look it up on the net, it doesn't seem to be anything abnormal. It's the way the eyes function.

P.S. Yes the ball avatar is incredible!

actually... govnpwn....

some of these "senses" are something I have felt I had for a long time now... only now I can really see/feel them happening. Before they would happen, but I was not aware. Esp because i have not been able to control them at all...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Like wise, my friend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
please review this thread about 1-liners

[edit on 20/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Everything had been progressing very well with the meditation until a incident the other day,the TV had Major interference so i walked over to take a look at it put my hand buy the screen and the picture corrected its self possibly static i thought,within 2 mins the mild headache i have been experiencing frequently since starting this meditation had gone and has not returned,now i find it hard to get any visuals blue ,red etc.one thing has changed the heat coming from my hands after trying to meditate has increased vastly,i still haven't gotten to the stage of good visuals yet but i will plod on.Goggle video has a section on meditation its worth a look.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It's probably nothing. You can easily convince yourself your having trouble with something and then the mind makes it so it is so. Crude analogy but let me explain:

I can't urinate unless I'm in a stall at public restrooms. It just doesn't happen. It's because I told myself when I was younger that it wouldn't. The mind makes it so when negativity is involved.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

BTW: Probed. Do you believe the biblical God is an alien?

Yes they are the same force without any doubt.

See? This is the kind of delusion that overshadows a mind when it is opened to the aliens. This reveals the alien's true purpose. They want to be perceived as God, which is the main reason they try to gain access to people's minds. Once they can get into a person's mind they can manipulate their thinking and when a person's own thinking can be manipulated the aliens can exert a great deal of control over their human subject. It is mind control by direct link to the mind. After they gain such easy access to the mind then they can lead them to think and believe what the aliens want...even that they are God...which is what they have done to probedbygrays.

Does this blasphemous claim to be God ring a bell? This was foretold a long time ago.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
What's to say they arn't?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

God has no need of flying saucers.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Why not? There are many references in the Bible. But really we're getting off track....I'm not saying God is alien(s). There is no proof God isn't though. Save it for another place.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

God has no need of flying saucers.

lol, i wonder what he would do if he did have them then, maby to scare (sorry for the bad spelling) everyone

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well I think that trying to prove one god is the right god and others are false is the very thing that has caused wars throughout the ages, and I'm not about to war over it now. As far as I am concerned the aliens truly are the beings who placed man on the earth and led him with spiritual manifestations, both good and bad, throughout the ages. They have a system of government with leaders who have more power than the ordinary workers, so you may meet an alien from God who hasn't much power but is still God, or you may meet one of the leaders who is unmistakably God. So they don't all have the same amount of power or exhibit the same qualities. God controls everything that is and so there has to be countless worker beings doing all the work. They are still God even though they are not all as powerful as the head ones.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I agree Probed. Probed, why is it do you think they decided to make themselves more present through Jesus and Moses? If this is the case. Also what are your thoughts on it AA?

Something I find odd is how The Virgin Mary concieved a child without sex.....artificial insemination?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The 1-liner off-topic quips are going to be tapped wit 20 point deductions on a regular basis.

Also, I'm considering a stiffer penalty for continuing large off-topic posts as well.

fore-warned is fore-armed

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am sorry masqua. My curiousity got away with me. Once AA and/or Probe answer my last question I will no further dwell off. I just don't want to leave it unanswered. My apologies.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I agree Probed. Probed, why is it do you think they decided to make themselves more present through Jesus and Moses? If this is the case. Also what are your thoughts on it AA?

Something I find odd is how The Virgin Mary concieved a child without sex.....artificial insemination?

Maybe she found the answer in the "stream"? As far as I know the Gospel's were written over 30 years from the time of Christ's birth, maybe the story got whacked in that time. Look how THIS story got out of hand in a little over a month.

It looks like everyone here is looking for confirmation of WHAT THEY WANT! No critical thinking here.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hrm, some of you guys are getting awesome experiences.
, Great thread AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
AA, I have tried the meditation technique a few times today without result although it is difficult to concentrate on both the area of the brain and the color selected. I will continue until it becomes second nature.

I have no preconceived notions or bias against your experience but I have to ask what benefits you have derived from these communications? Are you more at peace as a result of your contacts? Do you believe you are spiritually enlightened as a result of these contacts? I guess what I am asking is, what specific benefits do the repeated contacts provide to you? You indicate that the aliens provide you with knowledge. Can you provide an example of knowledge you have received that you did not have before contact which is unique?

Is it cold knowledge of futures and technologies or is it spiritual knowledge of the purpose(s) of our being here, now? I am interested in enlightenment not technology.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
First, AA, I hope you're pondering my u2u to you today. Need assistance on that one. I am still at it and just as focused, but could use some guidance.

To Hank and his furry, blue face hehe - What I mean by "evidence" is more the growing accounts of positive experiences reported/associated with this technique. I don't mean physical, forensic evidence; just that people are experiencing positive, although startling, encounters. I include AA, probedbygrays, etc., when I say "people"...

Hank, it's clear by now, at page 52 in this thread, that physical evidence will not be forthcoming. AA is responsible for possibly being a little misleading in titling this thread, but only a little. At the same time, he did not say "physical" evidence, nor did the title say "when" evidence would be forthcoming - and it certainly didn't say how. Some would say this reasoning is clever, but I say for the people experiencing things, it's fair.

I guess we have to define what is meant by "proof" (does personal proof equate to group proof?). We also - as a community - don't have a consensus on how many are required to see proof before something is accepted as "proven".

There are plenty, myself included, that are experiencing very strange things simply by logging onto this website and trying this meditation technique. This to me is proof enough there is some validation to his claims. AA could have just said, try this technique and tell me what you see. Or try this technique and you will begin to develop a heightened awareness. Why didn't he? He certainly would have fulfilled that obligation and more. But he didn't.

I have a strong belief that AA used the term "alien communication", because he honestly believes that specific objective is attainable via this technique. And there are posters who have reported SEEING ALIENS. Now, I'll admit that this could be induced by suggestion, and that is for people to judge, but the physical sensations and the associated experiences are beyond simple suggestion. Especially when people are so guarded about sharing their experiences to prevent exactly this. And despite that, people are having very real experiences.

I don't mean to discount your argument, but people are receiving proof of something very real right now.

If you wish to debate that this is specifically "alien communication", it's already been made clear that AA - through our experiences - is not able to carry that side of the burden yet. I say "yet", because he didn't give a timeline; and people ARE having experiences.

How much longer will you, or anyone else, demand a time frame for this proof? And further, why? The difficulty comes in when someone reads this thread and hasn't tried this, or hasn't tried it with any success, while many others ARE having success. Anyone debating proof of alien communication, who has tried this and not had success can walk away with their own opinion of it. But debating it ad infinitum after that point is pointless.

As the numbers grow, so will the credibility with regard to this. If the power of suggestion on such a large scale was possible to the extent that people simply sitting and thinking about colors, and then experiencing the varied physical anomalies, and strong, profound experiences and sensations, etc., it would happen more often. This explanation just seems very unlikely to me. It takes much more than a comment to bring about these sort of widespread experiences.

AA did not tell anyone "what" they would experience, other than to promise "proof of alien communication". That may explain certain people seeing an alien face, and some a moving alien face, but would not account for the other anomalies - a growing and even stronger list of anomalies.

Just something to think about.

SkyWay, I understand your concern. It's important to keep an open mind, meaning to be cautiously skeptical while accepting that there may be experiences and ideas that are valid which we haven't considered as such. I was surprised when probedbygrays mentioned she learned her contact technique from a Tibetan Buddhist. I thought that was pretty cool, and very telling.

The universe created us; brought us into being. And it's my firm belief that we are being nudged to explore more of the wondrous universe around us.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
My experiences in the stream, knowledge gained, senses uncovered , mind defying logic that just can’t possible be yet explained in a clarity and light that makes you cry, weep and jump for joy….

Is in route to this board….

That’s all I have to say about that…

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OnTheDeck

Please modify your u2u and post it here my advice will help you and others.

Thanks

AA

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join