It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovernmentPawn

Probed, how do you think Jesus managed to perform his miracles? I'm curious to your answer.

He had God with him, and was one with God, and God was working through him.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Hexed,

Will do. . I'll keep an eye out next time I have "the feeling".

I also want to add to my previous post when you asked about anything physical happening to me or the enviroment around me. Now in no way am I claiming it has to do with my contact, but I too had two light bulbs go out in my two year old house, almost fifteen minutes apart. Both bulbs were in rooms that I was in at the time, and NO other bulbs have gone out before or since this incident.

Very interesting Hexed. . . .

although not stated in my above post.. I will clearly state.. at the moment I also have no reason to believe the light bulbs have anything to do with this contact... however I find it strange that a bulb would go out.. then after i change it, the same bulb goes out within a week, then goes out again a few days later, All while I am within close proximity of them, and/or turning them on, or off. Then the same socket, after replacing it again, will work perfect for months and months without needing to be changed. just seems to be very coincidental and I am not reading to much into it. Just thought Id bring it up just incase others are experiencing it as well.

-hex

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
A few guild lines ….

One NONE of you are crazy first and foremost you are all experiencing the stream and the effects of the stream. You are all raising your vibration level by doing this exercise, awaken new senses etc.

Two don’t give a hoot what other people think EVER, they are stuck in some lower vibration orbit and might wake up someday

Three post from your heart not from fear of what you don’t understand, you are all unique in all of creation…. Share your experience.

So many people are u2u me with things that are blowing there minds please post them here… share in the knowledge that others are going through what you are.

I am only an expert with my own experiences and can tell of them although everyone’s is different, share your information with others….

The stream and first contact ARE life changing experiences and raising your VL is also a life change experience.

Pride yourself that you all are the first of your kind (well second group anyways) that are pioneering what man has been trying to accomplish since time immoral.

Push the limits of your 3rd dimensional cage and see the multiverse and bask in the experience of knowing that WE ARE NOT ALONE.

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You still haven't answered my question about the colors. When you say focus on the front right. Do you mean front of the brain?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Can I tell them 'hello, nice to see you and now let me alone again?'
-> Would they respect this?

Strange question maybe but I really would like to know this.

AA, I know you maybe dont want or do not have the time to answer all question I riesed (page 50).

But please answer this most important one:

Would they (the ones we contact with your methode) respect this?

I need to know this before I even can think of continue.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
sorry gov,

yes you are correct focus on the font right part of the brain.

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
g210l,
they will respect you and any wishes you have.... Simpy ask with a firm resolve and you wishes will be respected.

AA

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ah, AA that would explain my success!
I wonder the same thing as g210b though. Would they indeed respect us? I have made contact but am still a bit hesitant. How do we know they will not lead us to peril?

EDIT: I see we posted at the same time. But how do you know it will not lead us to peril?

[edit on 20-11-2006 by GovernmentPawn]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
probed.... you seem to be good at this. This may have nothing to do with anything, but can you give me a insight to 2 dreams I had... here are the dreams... both have nothing to do with each other.

This dream "used" to be reacuring from as young and I can remember until about age 12 or so... I have experienced it at least 20 times. If not many many more.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up outside. No buildings, no technology. Sometimes I would be in the forrest, sometimes in the desert, sometimes in NO WHERE, just a "PLACE", but it would all start the same. A voice would be waking me. Calling me. When I woke up I would look for who is talking to me. The voice was neither male or female. When I thought it was male, the next time it would be female. And vice versa. you could say it was unidentifiable. I would follow the voice and it ALWAYS EVERYTIME would lead me to a cliff. The voice would then appear as a hand. This hand very very long but going into the sky, but I could see no body. I would be scared to reach for the hand. Everytime I would be scared and wake up screaming. As I got older I started to reach for the hand. Before the dream stopped happening I finally was able to reach the hand. The feeling of reaching the hand was a "oneness" or all insipiring. It surged through my body and I would wake up almost hyperventalating. This happend a few times i can remember before the dream stopped happening. Then it happned no more...

2nd dream... also reaccuring... very odd...eventually turned into Lucid dreams...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This dream I also started having when I was very very young. As young as I can remember. Unlike the first dream this one lasted until about age 18-19. In this dream I would always start at a different place. It has happened so many times, I cant begin to tell you how it starts. Sometimes the dream takes place when starting out in another dream. After this dream starts for some reason or another I start to levitate/fly. I have had this happen like I said so many times that I cannot describe them all. I have flown with other people, I have flown with myself, with a "being", with a girl, with my parents, with enemies. I was always trying to convience people to see my "secret". They asked what secret, and I would show them. I had this ability to fly/float. When the dream first started happening I could only Jump long distances. Not very high, but I could jump for 100s of feet. As I grew up I could then hold that jump for longer periods of time before I could finally Fly at my own will. This is when I noticed the dreams where lucid. Before that, they may have been, but I was a young child and couldnt tell what a lucid dream was. (or maybe I could but didnt know) In these dreams they would also end in different ways. Sometimes they would end quickly. Sometimes they would take place for the whole night I was asleep. If I awoke I could bounce right back into the same dream. Like pausing a movie. The only thing really "ODD" about these dreams is this. When I was 19, right before the dreams stopped, It occurred several several times over a few months. It ALWAYS had a girl in it. This girls face was not noticable. I knew she was pretty, and I could recognize her voice, but thats it. I would play with her on a playground, or goto a far away planet (this was interesting) or goto another place to be together. I soon identified her face. A few months after the dream stopped. I met a girl at my job who I started dating for 5 years. I recognized her as the girl from my dream. she was not there the entire time from my childhood, only in the ladder. But her face/voice was the same as in my dream...

wanna give me your 2 cents?

any connection here with these meditations?

-hex

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
g210l,
they will respect you and any wishes you have.... Simpy ask with a firm resolve and you wishes will be respected.

AA

Glad to hear this. I hope it's true.

thanks

[edit on 20-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
A few guild lines ….

One NONE of you are crazy first and foremost you are all experiencing the stream and the effects of the stream. You are all raising your vibration level by doing this exercise, awaken new senses etc.

Two don’t give a hoot what other people think EVER, they are stuck in some lower vibration orbit and might wake up someday

Three post from your heart not from fear of what you don’t understand, you are all unique in all of creation…. Share your experience.

So many people are u2u me with things that are blowing there minds please post them here… share in the knowledge that others are going through what you are.

I am only an expert with my own experiences and can tell of them although everyone’s is different, share your information with others….

The stream and first contact ARE life changing experiences and raising your VL is also a life change experience.

Pride yourself that you all are the first of your kind (well second group anyways) that are pioneering what man has been trying to accomplish since time immoral.

Push the limits of your 3rd dimensional cage and see the multiverse and bask in the experience of knowing that WE ARE NOT ALONE.

AA

AA- You requested that I share my experiences... however I do not want to share some of them, in order not to "plant" a seed in someones head for their imagination to take flight with. I would rather confirm my experiences with others who are saying the same things are happening. However I think people are holding back for the same reason. No one wants to be the first to post "things" that they experience that some might find... for the lack of a better word... insane/crazy.

Like seeing "beings" that are not there... (at least in your 3 dimensional world)

but hey.. here goes...

anyone out there able to bend/manipulate your 3 dimensional space in some way?

for instance...

when having the feeling of "someone" being there. take a second to hone in on where that feeling of someone watching you is coming from. Then alter your vision (please bare with me) subconsiously to look past what you physically see. Can you see the being watching you?

hahaha.. here come the flames... (ignore button on standby)

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've had this happen, but even when I home on, there's nothing there. I think it might be your imagination. Though I do know the meditations work based on what I've seen, heard, had visions of, and "powers" I've gained. So perhaps for you, you are getting a different result. I can also see auras but can't seem to home on like you said.

BTW: Probed. Do you believe the biblical God is an alien?

JSR

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
quad mass volume

verdant

want a song

pass the beer

I LOVE THIS GUY!

sorry for the one-liner.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I've had this happen, but even when I home on, there's nothing there. I think it might be your imagination. Though I do know the meditations work based on what I've seen, heard, had visions of, and "powers" I've gained. So perhaps for you, you are getting a different result. I can also see auras but can't seem to home on like you said.

gvmpwn...

no "flame" taken.. ahhaha

I dont 100% say this is what happened.. but ive deff experienced things I personally cannot explain. Other "senses" that seem to have opened besides the Auras thing.. being able to tell people how they are feeling, without them saying anything. Just by "feeling" their energy....

I have heard of other people being able to do this ... something about meditation or something... maybe it was done by ancient healers or something.. but i remember hearing about this being a real thing people can do...

oh.. and theres the "lie detector" sense.. thats starting to get stong enough to the point its annoying... and its starting to hurt friendships of mine... not just because people dont like when they get called out on lies.. but it really freaks them out when you should have NO IDEA about information you give them reguarding the lie...

-hex

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
First, g210b, I wanted to tell you a while ago your member photo is cool as hell! That ball with the colors is cool...

Anyway, I'm slow on the draw here - I was going to answer on AA's behalf, but he already did. Anyway, my understanding after reading probedbygray's and AA's messages (as well as experiencer posts) in this thread is that these beings are guiding and wish to aid us. All evidence points to the fact that they are here to assist and are glad to do so.

Nothing dangerous or harmful has come from these contacts. It seems that all they are trying to do is to get air time in our minds, but are drowned out by our thoughts. Does this mean they could harm us if they wanted to? It doesn't seem likely; or at the very least, if they could, it doesn't seem their intention - for if they wanted to, it seems they could harm each and every one of us. They haven't, and further, they seem to be encouraging communication, plain and simple.

They seem to be acting in accord with a moral code, or code of ethics of some sort; i.e., they don't provide limitless powers to harm, or information on other people's personal lives, etc. There are rules in place, and those rules seem to be for the benefit of everyone involved. They do, however, seem to be nudging us to explore the limitless expanse that is our mind/this universe.

They are leading us into a greater adventure that is existence. And when you think about it, it's like a big brother leading the way saying, "Look at everything that's out here. You can see and do all of it. You just have to ask." Seek and ye shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.

That's the sense that I get anyway. If you were aware of a fledgling race, and you yourself had experienced so much wonder, and you knew that the only thing holding this race back from experiencing what you experienced and more - unlimited freedom and experiences - was lack of understanding, you would, out of greater compassion and understanding, feel obligated to lead the way. I think that's what's happening here.

It seems to me that this kind of advancement is inevitable. We have a space program that has purported to lead the way for us. But that program is stifled by its own conflicted agenda. And agenda that includes keeping this information from the public it purports to serve.

There are always risks in life. One day you're going to die anyway. If ever there was a safe and personal way to expand your experience of your life and this universe, this is one way to do it. The majority of people want to stay locked up in a small, safe, manufactured existence - and that is totally fine and their prerogative. I hope they are able to do so as long as they are comfortable there.

But for those who want to move out and experience what this universe has to offer, there is more.

To hexed, you're a total nutjob. And government, you are too for agreeing with him. I AM KIDDING! Seriously. I've actually had experiences where I've been sleeping, or about to fall asleep, and I see objects/insects/geometric patterns moving and hovering in the air right in front of me - with my eyes wide open. They are very real looking, and have remained for 5 - 10 seconds as I watch them. I feel like they are a form of communication, but I can't be sure yet.

I'm waiting for more experiences. I've had dreams with symbols and bulbs breaking and heightened awareness, but I'm hungry for more. I've been at this a bit and feel a lifting, but needed to u2u AA for more guidance...I feel like my wheels are spinning a bit...

Anyway, keep at it!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hexed1911
The first dream was teaching you that when you reach a seeming end where there is no hope you simply need to reach for God and he will be there. When you finally reached the hand you felt something surge through your body and this was God letting you know that he is inside you with you at all times. This exercise of meditating within is basically about getting in touch with God, only our idea of God is evolving in this modern age. The reason the voice was neither male nor female is because God is both male and female. Our guardians are actually God. When we become one with our guardian we become one with God and know all. The difficulty is letting go of our ego etc and also we have parts that we are meant to play on the earth so not everyone is supposed to become one with God until after they die. However we can still tune into God and receive vast amounts of help if we need it. Your first dream was basically about taking that leap of faith and trusting in God to be there for you, and when you did that you found that God was with you all the time as one.

====================

The second dream is about how at another level of existence you are actually a soul with wonderful powers, and you get to show everyone those powers, even your enemies, in order to be complete so that you can live on earth and feel very free and confident in yourself.

Then your guardian knew you were going to meet a girl so you were given dreams or experiences involving her. Peoples guardians actually get together and plan for their humans to link up at some time and so it is possible that it really was her that appeared in your dreams or experiences. Or it could have simply been your guardian appearing as her to prepare you for meeting her.

That's what i see in your dreams anyway

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

All evidence points to the fact that they are here to assist and are glad to do so

Could you point to this evidence please? I am having a hard time finding anything that can be seen as evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

There are always risks in life. One day you're going to die anyway. If ever there was a safe and personal way to expand your experience of your life and this universe, this is one way to do it. The majority of people want to stay locked up in a small, safe, manufactured existence - and that is totally fine and their prerogative. I hope they are able to do so as long as they are comfortable there.

But for those who want to move out and experience what this universe has to offer, there is more.

To hexed, you're a total nutjob. And government, you are too for agreeing with him. I AM KIDDING! Seriously. I've actually had experiences where I've been sleeping, or about to fall asleep, and I see objects/insects/geometric patterns moving and hovering in the air right in front of me - with my eyes wide open. They are very real looking, and have remained for 5 - 10 seconds as I watch them. I feel like they are a form of communication, but I can't be sure yet.

I'm waiting for more experiences. I've had dreams with symbols and bulbs breaking and heightened awareness, but I'm hungry for more. I've been at this a bit and feel a lifting, but needed to u2u AA for more guidance...I feel like my wheels are spinning a bit...

Anyway, keep at it!

On the deck... you seriously think I am nuts dont you?

my wheels are spinning.. but perhaps im on a 600cc motorbike and your on a mx dirtbike...

point is... maybe we are shareing some similar experiences... and they have nothing to do with one another....

funny.. i dont feel nuts.. plus.. i still have a grip on my reality. I still question this. so technically I am not yet "insane"

[edit on 20-11-2006 by hexed1911]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
That's what i see in your dreams anyway

Thanks... Your really good at that...

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yes they are the same force without any doubt. They are just revealing their technology nowadays because we are technologically aware. I often quote the Bible to the aliens and they sometimes quote it to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join