It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I really want to try again, its just terrifying to think "what if its real"?

Thanks for all the support and will let everyone know if I decide to go back to the great unknown.

I will pose the same question to you that I have to AA and other that are trying this. IF this is the infinite information stream, again I say IF it is what you are experiencing, it should be very easy to get mundane information out of it that wouldn't be known by you, but is already known by some.

I used the matter of my social security numbers but you could ask any question you like, really. Just ask something to try to get information out of the stream that you dont already have.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Funny, I really didn't thought AA's pattern could somehow work in the way he claimed and we for sure still don't know it. (In Meditation a lot can happen)

But with the experiences of amongus and with the 2 others that at least were hearing a loud noise I see that there is at least a to take serious probabily that there is more to that methode then I original asumed.

So for me the point if you really want to make contact with 'them' and if you are ready for all the consequences gained a lot more weight now.

The problem point here is the 'them'.

As long as 'them = the greys' I hold a little back to even try the methode one more time. The greys are the last race I'd like to open myself.

-> Isn't there anyone knowing a simulare methode to contact humanoid aliens? I would definitive prefer such a methode.

Well nothing personel AA but your behaviour in this thread is not really contribueting to build more confidence that it would be a good thing to cotact this 'grey'-aliens where in addition the most heard bad things about them.

So the condition to try your methode to become 'proof positive' isn't that promiseing. You risk to get in contact with aliens you can not trust in advanced based on the many abductions reports with the greys. And once you opened the door (made them aware of you) it's no more in your might to disconnect from them.

Is it worth the risk?

Well guess everyone needs to judge by himself what's best, and I sure will think a little more about this all and decide what I will do.

Oh byway: To all that talk about god and our creators:
You compare an race creating alien race, and the universal force/source in and behind everything. How can you do that?

p.s. amongus, thanks for your answers.

edit: removed the 2 or 3 worst spelling errors and added the p.s.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I don't buy into the idea that the physical manifestation of aliens being so awesome that a human would have a nervous breakdown.

yes it's true they are too much to bear. At present people are filled with ego thinking 'bring it on, I can take anything etc' but they don't know what the aliens actually are.

Consider how we can take two dimensional pictures and flip through them. We can do that because we are three dimensional. But then consider that a 12 dimensional being can flip through 3 dimensional worlds as if they were simply pictures or pages. We are stuck, trapped, in one thin ephemeral page/picture and our entire minds and personalities are based upon this insignificant illusion. When the aliens appear it's like a real actor walking into a cartoon. It's just too different than everything we are taught to accept as normal that our minds go into overload trying to assimilate it into our reality.

Sure the aliens sometimes manifest 3 dimensional forms for us to interact with but they are not the head aliens in charge of the whole universe; and the head aliens have manifested so many different varieties of 3d aliens, and shown people so many different versions of who the aliens truly are, that it has become total chaos and impossible to make sense of.

Once you make physical contact with the head aliens your ordinary life as a human is over. You'll never be the same and you'll never be able to look at your family or anybody in the same way. Human life as you know it ceases to exist and becomes simply a screen show run by the head aliens.

So if you can imagine losing your entire ego and your entire reality simply by meeting certain beings and beholding their nature then you can imagine how that would drive people insane immediately.

The only thing that kept me sane was my earlier spiritual training that taught me to hold onto one thing (God) while everything else changes around me. That kept me together when all my world fell apart due to the head aliens revealing themselves. And now I am able to physically meet the head aliens anytime and I have the keys to allow the entire world to meet them physically. The only problem is I know millions of you will die or go insane once you meet the aliens, so I'm being very careful about how and when I give the keys to the world.

In the mean time try to make telepathic or mental contact with the aliens and get to know their powers a little that way. That will help prepare you for physical contact.

Wow that's interesting...can you describe these aliens you met?? How would i be able to meet them?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer in faith. I have faith in GOD and Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit, yet i'm not a religious person. I'm just seeking truth in my life. I've had multiple life threatening events in my life and i'm trying to figure out why. I was in IRAQ for a year, got shot at by sniper, didn't get hit, i was stepping on a burried bomb, it didn't blow up because somebody tripped on the wire and it stopped, scorpion was sleeping under me, i almost got stung by one but heard some nice that made me jump. I almost got ran over 3 weeks ago but the drunk driver stopped. This guys was drunk big time so don't know how he stopped, specially because a block from me he ended up crashing into a car without slamming on the breaks. So because of all this I would like answers and if the stream is the path to go, please tell me why?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
Oh byway: To all that talk about god and our creators:
You compare an race creating alien race, and the universal force/source in and behind everything. How can you do that?

I think the 'God' that the average American believes in is either derived from their Judaic-Christian faith or it's an influence from the surrounding Judaic-Christian culture.
With that in mind, I've often wondered... maybe the 'aliens' are our creators and not gods at all. I think that's where the distinction is for many people... 'creator' does not necessarily equal 'God' for everyone, especially here at ATS. I know it doesn't necessarily mean that for me...

[edit on 3-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Okay, I don't want to sound rude, but this talk of Spirituality and God in a spiritual creationish sense doesn't seem to fit into the point of this thread.

We are looking for Proof here.. not Conjecture.

Facts, not Faith.

I am not trying to dismiss anyone's religous concerns, but the concerns have been stated, now it is time to continue with the searcg for this oh so elusive PROOF POSITIVE!

If anyone wants to start a God vs. Aliens dialouge in a new thread, I would be happy to contribute, however.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

I think the 'God' that the average American believes in is either derived from their Judaic-Christian faith or it's an influence from the surrounding Judaic-Christian culture.
With that in mind, I've often wondered... maybe the 'aliens' are our creators and not gods at all. I think that's where the distinction is for many people... 'creator' does not necessarily equal 'God' for everyone, especially here at ATS. I know it doesn't necessarily mean that for me...

firebat, it just seems to me that some people are trying to blur the lines between God and the aliens. Probedbygrays is saying that there is a strong connection between the aliens and the power of God. Others have been told by aliens that human beings are their creation brought about through some kind of genetic manipulations of apes. As a Christian, this is blasphemy to me. But of course, these things were prophesied. Prophecy tells us that there will come a time when the enemies of God will blaspheme Him, and try to set themselves up as God. It's happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

firebat, it just seems to me that some people are trying to blur the lines between God and the aliens. Probedbygrays is saying that there is a strong connection between the aliens and the power of God. Others have been told by aliens that human beings are their creation brought about through some kind of genetic manipulations of apes. As a Christian, this is blasphemy to me. But of course, these things were prophesied. Prophecy tells us that there will come a time when the enemies of God will blaspheme Him, and try to set themselves up as God. It's happening.

The Pharisees and Sadducees called Jesus the biggest blasphemer in all of Jerusalem, before sentencing him to the cross. He was crucified because he was a blasphemer against the Jewish god, its all in the New Testament.

BTW, the god of the Jews is the same god that the Christians worship, and the same god the Moslems worship.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Back on topic... The scientific side of me remains quite unconvinced that these communications are really from aliens. I don't absolutely believe in demons and evil spirits but I'm open to the possibility.... and if they indeed exist, what's to stop them from pretending to be benevolent space-brothers that are here to help us?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
The Pharisees and Sadducees called Jesus the biggest blasphemer in all of Jerusalem, before sentencing him to the cross. He was crucified because he was a blasphemer against the Jewish god, its all in the New Testament.

BTW, the god of the Jews is the same god that the Christians worship, and the same god the Moslems worship.

Yes accusations can be made either way. At times they are true and at other times they are false. We have to exercise our best discernment to decide when it is true and when it isn't. Jesus was accused falsely of being a blasphemer and demonstrated that He was whom He said He was by His exemplary moral life. The aliens are demonstrating that they are blasphemers by their evil behaviour such as abusing people, exploiting them to develop hybrids, abducting people, etc. Whereas Jesus healed and comforted people the aliens abuse people and even mutilate innocent animals. Use your discernment. Who seems more trustworthy? "By their works you shall know them."

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
Back on topic... The scientific side of me remains quite unconvinced that these communications are really from aliens. I don't absolutely believe in demons and evil spirits but I'm open to the possibility.... and if they indeed exist, what's to stop them from pretending to be benevolent space-brothers that are here to help us?

For one they are not space brothers, they are wardens and helpers; they don’t schmooze with humans, nor try to seduce them into any belief system. If they were trying to get in bed with us they would be a whole lot nicer, but for most they kick butt.

That’s no way to convert people to your side. And that is not what they are here to do---

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

For one they are not space brothers, they are wardens and helpers; they don’t schmooze with humans, nor try to seduce them into any belief system.
Not from what I've heard/read...

If they were trying to get in bed with us they would be a whole lot nicer, but for most they kick butt.
Maybe they don't have the ability to be nice?

That’s no way to convert people to your side. And that is not what they are here to do---
I need "proof" for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Yes accusations can be made either way. At times they are true and at other times they are false. We have to exercise our best discernment to decide when it is true and when it isn't. Jesus was accused falsely of being a blasphemer and demonstrated that He was whom He said He was by His exemplary moral life. The aliens are demonstrating that they are blasphemers by their evil behaviour such as abusing people, exploiting them to develop hybrids, abducting people, etc. Whereas Jesus healed and comforted people the aliens abuse people and even mutilate innocent animals. Use your discernment. Who seems more trustworthy? "By their works you shall know them."

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SkyWay]

You could say I'm a fallen angel, at one time I attended church regularly, Christian; I even taught bible study class for several years.

The problem with Christianity and all the other religions is that they believe themselves exclusive when it comes to everlasting life and heaven. Much of literature is misinterpreted. Jesus never preached exclusivity, that was his whole program, yet Christians now believe they are the only ones god will favor.

This is the last I will post on this thread about religion, don’t want to hijack it.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Jesus never preached exclusivity, that was his whole program, yet Christians now believe they are the only ones god will favor.

That's not a fair statement. Not all Christians feel that way.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would recomend not mixing religion with aliens or ets', that's why all the treath got in flames and most of the times when they start to mix up things this is what happens.
I encourage not to mix this in the treath.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People please keep this thread on track…. I want you to have PROOF POSITIVE as I have promised so let’s keep it on track please.

Thanks in Advance

AA

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by harvosky

Wow that's interesting...can you describe these aliens you met?? How would i be able to meet them?

Well they are a mixed bunch that all work together in different departments of the governing force that all together creates the all pervading entity humans call God.

And just as we are told by scripture to "listen to the still small voice within" , it is necessary to use our minds or consciousness within, just as this thread suggests, to communicate with the aliens.

I was taught to imagine a large black screen and just stare through it into infinity until something from the infinity reaches back through to me. It doesn't really matter too much what technique one uses so long as one opens one's mind to contact somehow.

There's too many different types of aliens to try and describe here. Some are very loving while others are cold and stern, but they're all wonderful in their own way and form part of a larger ecosystem that spans many dimensions.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
People please keep this thread on track…. I want you to have PROOF POSITIVE as I have promised so let’s keep it on track please.

Thanks in Advance

AA

OK, I've stayed out of this but it's getting out of hand. AA you've stated, I believe, that some won't be able to do this(paraphrase), so how can they get proof of ANYTHING?

Onelook: # noun: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something

I haven't seen any "factual evidence" to establish "anything".

So where is the factual evidence? Please, don't tell me the "stream", that I have no intention of trying to reach and a high probabillity that it doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thank you... if proof is the subject of this thread then there should be some proof.

Proof is something that can be verified... WITHOUT entering this "stream" that you speak of.

If this "truth" cannot be verified by anything other than being in this stream, than it is no different than a religious person claiming that they "feel God in their heart." While my intention is not to mock the religious, my point is that their claim cannot and will not ever be scientifically verified-- i.e. proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If we were all on an alien world and one of us discovered that we could tune into the earth world telepathically and communicate with humans, that still wouldn't mean that a human would be free to just hand over any bit of information we ask for or demand.

The thread is all about finding your own proof by using your mind to communicate with the aliens. It's always been known that using the mind is the best way to communicate with aliens and the author of the thread was being honest in saying that positive proof is available through using this method.

Some people have had wonderful results. Lives have been altered forever. Proof of some form of mystery has so far been established as fact. It's early days. Maybe in a couple of weeks someone will make a world altering breakthrough and be given information which will help us all?

So I think proof positive has been given to some people on this thread. And who knows how many more people will make some amazing discovery using this method. Sure it's not a gadget that works every time for everybody, but it is a start and is heading in the right direction.

So far we've had one lurker join just because of this thread and subsequently he transcended time itself and witnessed the future on a number of occasions! How many more methods out there have had those type of results. And there have been other amazing experiences too. People have been given information they couldn't possibly have known themselves.

Now we all know aliens exist. And here is one method of opening the mind to make contact with them. It doesn't always work straight away for everyone, but that is understandable seeing as peoples minds are all completely different.

Billions of dollars were spent getting a few men onto the moon, yet we all rejoiced in the accomplishment. In the same way even if only a few people make contact with the aliens because of this technique it will still be of tremendous value to the alien/ufo community as a whole, and perhaps even our entire world?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join