It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I don't buy into the idea that the physical manifestation of aliens being so awesome that a human would have a nervous breakdown.

yes it's true they are too much to bear. At present people are filled with ego thinking 'bring it on, I can take anything etc' but they don't know what the aliens actually are.

Consider how we can take two dimensional pictures and flip through them. We can do that because we are three dimensional. But then consider that a 12 dimensional being can flip through 3 dimensional worlds as if they were simply pictures or pages. We are stuck, trapped, in one thin ephemeral page/picture and our entire minds and personalities are based upon this insignificant illusion. When the aliens appear it's like a real actor walking into a cartoon. It's just too different than everything we are taught to accept as normal that our minds go into overload trying to assimilate it into our reality.

Sure the aliens sometimes manifest 3 dimensional forms for us to interact with but they are not the head aliens in charge of the whole universe; and the head aliens have manifested so many different varieties of 3d aliens, and shown people so many different versions of who the aliens truly are, that it has become total chaos and impossible to make sense of.

Once you make physical contact with the head aliens your ordinary life as a human is over. You'll never be the same and you'll never be able to look at your family or anybody in the same way. Human life as you know it ceases to exist and becomes simply a screen show run by the head aliens.

So if you can imagine losing your entire ego and your entire reality simply by meeting certain beings and beholding their nature then you can imagine how that would drive people insane immediately.

The only thing that kept me sane was my earlier spiritual training that taught me to hold onto one thing (God) while everything else changes around me. That kept me together when all my world fell apart due to the head aliens revealing themselves. And now I am able to physically meet the head aliens anytime and I have the keys to allow the entire world to meet them physically. The only problem is I know millions of you will die or go insane once you meet the aliens, so I'm being very careful about how and when I give the keys to the world.

In the mean time try to make telepathic or mental contact with the aliens and get to know their powers a little that way. That will help prepare you for physical contact.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

..The only thing that kept me sane..

I really don't know how to say this in a way that doesn't sound rude but..

You are even more out there than AA.

You tell a good story, but none of you can furnish ANYTHING that proves its true, so I gotta take anything you say in a skeptical light.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So, for example, if someone really, really, really wanted to make contact with aliens, nothing they could do would make it happen unless ET wanted them to or they were supposed to awake?

Is there no way this person could establish whether or not it would be worth even trying? or will they simply never succeed?

If you could see what was above your head 24/7 you would crap your pants.... Image that they sun was obstructed by a vast armada of ships just out of your visible spectrum.
They exist and they are there.

EVERYONE can make contact EVERYONE, makes not difference its out birth right to know what is outside our cages…. If you are a cell carrier of information you will see it quicker.

The excercise will help speed up your acension and bring up your VL so you can have contact in the physical.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
So, for example, if someone really, really, really wanted to make contact with aliens, nothing they could do would make it happen unless ET wanted them to or they were supposed to awake?

Physical contact is initiated by ET. Even if someone called upon a ufo and it came down and scooped them up---it happened only because ET orchestrated it in the first place.

Is there no way this person could establish whether or not it would be worth even trying? or will they simply never succeed?

Is it worth it? Not for most because they are not allowed to remember much of the encounter, and many only remember the nightmare part.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
If you could see what was above your head 24/7 you would crap your pants....

You know that do you? I disagree.

Image that they sun was obstructed by a vast armada of ships just out of your visible spectrum.
They exist and they are there.

Really! Why is this such a big deal? Scare me? No, it would confirm many things that I've hypothesised and theorised about for decades but for some reason you folk that are "in the club" think that being spiritually "asleep" also means we are intellectually asleep. It's rather annoying. I'm a brave boy, I can cope with the revelations that aren't revelations at all, just another piece of the universal puzzle. Don't assume some inter dimensional happening is a world rocker, because it isn't.

EVERYONE can make contact EVERYONE, makes not difference its out birth right to know what is outside our cages….

Others in the know disagree with you.

If you are a cell carrier of information you will see it quicker.

So how do we determine if we are a cell carrier?

The excercise will help speed up your acension and bring up your VL so you can have contact in the physical.

Personal disclosure. I'm all for it.

[edit on 2/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
sleeper, Thank you for clarifying your opinion.

Originally posted by sleeper
Is it worth it? Not for most because they are not allowed to remember much of the encounter, and many only remember the nightmare part.

Why only the nightmare part? That's not benevolent.

[edit on 2/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Why only the nightmare part? That's not benevolent.

Fear is a powerful tool, we teach our dogs’ potty training using fear, and we use it with our children too. Certainly fear is part of keeping discipline in our jails and in military training. People remember things implanted in their minds with fear.

Abductees often remember the fear but not the information embedded into their subconscious mind.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hey AA...I tried the thing..but I seem to keep having problems with it...
I keep getting disctracted whenever I think of the colors, what are we supposed to think about that we see the color red? or a specific something that is color red? o_O
I tried it another time too....but I got purple...and couldn't change it to another color..=/

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
then it's right back to lurking

Consider how we can take two dimensional pictures and flip through them. We can do that because we are three dimensional. But then consider that a 12 dimensional being can flip through 3 dimensional worlds as if they were simply pictures or pages. We are stuck, trapped, in one thin ephemeral page/picture and our entire minds and personalities are based upon this insignificant illusion. When the aliens appear it's like a real actor walking into a cartoon. It's just too different than everything we are taught to accept as normal that our minds go into overload trying to assimilate it into our reality.

This is very nearly verbatim from a text written by an author (I'm still scouring for the name and publication)...it was actually in reference to the hypothesized reaction of man being subjected to the true image of God...it was a sci-fi/fantasy novel...kills me that I can't recall the name of it...

I'm guessing you know the text I'm referring to...not to pick over any bones or anything...but more out of curiosity...feel free to U2U me.

Oh and I figured I'd toss in my two cents worth here as well...as one who has battled fear I can verify that you're flaky "crap in your pants" hypothesis is false.

The human brain and what we actually understand about it's workings is so slim...but from personal experience dealing with severe fear (crippling fear - meltdown type fear) you should really rely more on scientific fact that fanciful musings of popular authors to convey your description of the effects of meeting said aliens.

The idea that you are somehow above what you claim the "rest of us" would experience should we ever be presented with the image or knowing of aliens...

Tell me why you are special? Your training? Your genetic makeup? Your openness? What makes you immune to this "meltdown" that you insist the rest of us would suffer?

I can tell yah...I have a heck of a lot of experience and first hand understanding of the nature of fear and I disagree with your "crap in your pants" description.

Humans can and do come to terms with our universe on many levels and in as many ways as there are stars in the sky.

Personally, seeing as I am so dang experienced at managing and overcoming fear...I say bring em on...I CAN deal with it...then again I'm sure a very large portion of society could even without benefit of any learned methods of dealing with extreme fear...

IMO...again I'd be interested being reminded of where you picked up the reference I quoted above. It'll keep me awake trying to find it otherwise

I now return to lurking.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
then it's right back to lurking

Consider how we can take two dimensional pictures and flip through them. We can do that because we are three dimensional. But then consider that a 12 dimensional being can flip through 3 dimensional worlds as if they were simply pictures or pages. ............

This is very nearly verbatim from a text written by an author (I'm still scouring for the name and publication)...it was actually in reference to the hypothesized reaction of man being subjected to the true image of God...it was a sci-fi/fantasy novel...kills me that I can't recall the name of it...

I'm guessing you know the text I'm referring to...not to pick over any bones or anything...but more out of curiosity...feel free to U2U me.

Oh and I figured I'd toss in my two cents worth here as well...as one who has battled fear I can verify that you're flaky "crap in your pants" hypothesis is false.

I truly don't know which book you are referring to. I certainly have never read those words before. Maybe you could search google and let me know what you find?

It's just some logic I thought about earlier this week based upon the nature of dimensions. I have hardly read any books for decades since I met the aliens and realized they were beyond anything anyone could write about. I also have never read those words on the web. I've been told before that my words are similar to this author or that, but it's simply co-incidence. I don't expect you to believe that of course.

Also it was not I who claimed folks would poop in their pants if they saw the aliens. I was adding my 2c to Hank's notion that people 'wouldn't have 'nervous breakdowns when they met the aliens. I know that someone said people would poop their pants and have a nervous breakdown but I was only replying to the nervous breakdown part of the quote.

I know people cannot and will not be able to handle physical contact with the aliens, because I have been on boards talking about aliens with people for many years and I know people are a long way from being able to meet the aliens face to face. I have never met anyone who is in physical contact with the aliens. Many people are somewhere on the path to meet them but have not reached them physically yet. I don't know why I was allowed to meet them physically? I can only speculate about that. But I want all people to meet them and so I add my 2c to each thread that seems to be helping people move closer to the aliens.

==================

Originally posted by justgeneric

This is very nearly verbatim from a text written by an author (I'm still scouring for the name and publication)...it was actually in reference to the hypothesized reaction of man being subjected to the true image of God...

Actually I've been telling people for years that the aliens are significant players in the force mankind calls 'God'.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hello all. I have read all of the responses since my last post, and will try to answer questions the best I can. Its hard because I myself have questions as to what I experienced. I am still very much questioning what I really experienced, but know that what I detailed really did happen.

First of all, when AA talked about the "aliens" not looking like what hollywood portrays on the big screen, I'd have to agree. What I saw was simmular, but its head wasnt as elongated as I'd expected. I also didnt stick around long to fully focus on what I was looking at either. It truly scared me to the bone, and all I have is an image that is foggy. . yet very clear if THAT makes any sense. So, yes. . AA is right. There is a difference between what I saw, and what you typically see on TV, or the movies. . . albeit not that much.

Second, you are right when saying that I'm not in fact claiming "proof positive". Im not. Im still trying to make sense of what I experienced. If IM not sure, I cant make a claim of anything, except that I am very confused. I DID experience something along the lines of what AA has been preaching. I also have been trying this exercise nightly for the past week and a half, and had only two successful attempts at the stream. I was frustrated, and was on the edge of being one of the many skeptics on this thread ready to blast AA for his claims. . . and then it happened. I still can't get over my experience, so much that for the first night since attempting this exercise I decided NOT to do it last night. Im still deciding if I want to continue with this as Im not sure what I'm opening myself up to. But of course I know I will. . . I really want to open this up to as many people as possible now that I have experienced something, if anything to prove that Im not going nuts.

Third. . Hank my friend, I appreciate your support. You are right though, I am in fact not claiming that I have "contacted the aliens". I am only saying that I experienced something that was in line to what AA said we would. It could 100 percent be my mind playing tricks on me. But, I have to tell you that it was unlike any feeling I have ever felt. And that is the reason I am trying to make sense of this. You could easily bash my claims as well, and I really appreciate you not dismissing my post. Know one thing though, if I can connect again I will for sure attempt what you ask on Nov 15th.

As far as bringing back evidence next time, I really dont know what to say to that. I cant physically bring back proof, I can only detail what I see. This is why I believe that something along the lines to what Hank is proposing seems like a good first step.

On a final note, I have to say that I am constantly looking over my back. Since my experience I feel like I am being watched in a way. Of course I know Im not, but its just a feeling like someone is around. An energy if you will. . its very strange and unnerving. I hope its just a residual memory of this experience of mine.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

The only thing that kept me sane was my earlier spiritual training that taught me to hold onto one thing (God) while everything else changes around me.

Probed, let me ask you this. I know since my experience I have started to question a lot in my life, even though Im not sure exactly what it was that I saw. That being said, since my experience I am constantly asking myself "what if". What if what I experienced IS what you and AA are talking about. Would that change my perception about everything in life, or everything that this world is based on? All I know is that if I was SO sure about what I knew, like yourself, my next question would be the validity of God. Yet you say you hung onto that belief. Why? That statement doesnt make sense if you are saying that the aliens are running this puppet show called life. If I were as convinced as you are about the aliens, I know I'd probably start to think that maybe God is indeed an alien himself. How is that comforting?

God, I hope that made sense.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
[ If I were as convinced as you are about the aliens, I know I'd probably start to think that maybe God is indeed an alien himself. How is that comforting?

God, I hope that made sense.

Yes I have a thread called God is an alien here somewhere.

You see I believed in God 100% and knew he was with me, and yet I had never met him face to face I simply felt his presence and experienced countless seeming miracles 'which proved to me beyond doubt that there was some intelligent force controlling everything that happened in our world, and I put that down to an all pervading God force.

Then when the aliens started showing up they revealed things about reality which no one had ever written about. So the material world I thought I knew well became simply an illusion people were all held in by alien force. It took a long time to realize that the aliens worked for God because my image of God was not broad enough to include alien beings.

Also you feel scared because an alien showed you it's face during meditation. So your reality has already suffered a shock. After a while the shock will go away and you'll be able to look at such beings easily. Try to communicate with them via telepathy. Just 'think' questions at them, and they'll probably show you visions depicting the answers.

It does get easier to meet them face to face but you'll find that the more you learn about them the more there is to learn, and some of the things are almost too much to handle unless you're prepared. It's important to be fearless so just throw fear out the window if you can. Some of the aliens are wonderful people and when you meet one of the nice ones you'll be glad you did.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Im scared to death to proceed further with this though. If what I experienced is real. . and thats a big IF. . am I ready for a life changing view on the history of the world? Like I said, I know I'll probably give it another shot just to see if I can advance further, but I'd be lying if I didnt have any hesitation about it. I really do want to ask them to show themselves on the 15th too. . . Thanks for your advice probed.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   

On a final note, I have to say that I am constantly looking over my back. Since my experience I feel like I am being watched in a way. Of course I know Im not, but its just a feeling like someone is around. An energy if you will. . its very strange and unnerving. I hope its just a residual memory of this experience of mine.

Amongus,
Well spoken…..
You are being watched by your new found contacted and eldest as you dive more into the stream the feelings will progress then…. You will have your first physical contact with the eldest.

Next time you make contact please not the symbol under the left eye…..

Hey AA...I tried the thing..but I seem to keep having problems with it...
I keep getting disctracted whenever I think of the colors, what are we supposed to think about that we see the color red? or a specific something that is color red? o_O
I tried it another time too....but I got purple...and couldn't change it to another color..=/

Good Morning Morning_shadow
No pun intendet

You need to relax, don’t try to hard it will happen just keep at it, have fun and don’t get frustrated with it.

Im scared to death to proceed further with this though. If what I experienced is real. . and thats a big IF. . am I ready for a life changing view on the history of the world? Like I said, I know I'll probably give it another shot just to see if I can advance further, but I'd be lying if I didnt have any hesitation about it. I really do want to ask them to show themselves on the 15th too. . . Thanks for your advice probed.

Amongus,
Take the red pill bro, go down the rabbit hole you are about to start a voyage that your wildest imagination cant grasp…. Push yourself like your going @ 200MPH with you hair on fire.

Ask the eldest to reveille himself to you in the flesh…. Its cool bro your hair stands up on end like when you rub a balloon against it… and you get this antiseptic like new baby smell too.

Play have fun because we are all children in Gods garden.

People once you have experienced the stream there its tough to get it out of your head….

Amoungus if you feel the need for more personal surroundings with your experience I am willing to help you, u2 me and I will give you a contact number.

AA

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm not the first to say this... but PLEASE be careful when you're dealing with these entities. None of you who claim to be friends with these guys really know what you're doing... you're trusting that these entities are good-intentioned, which is a foolish thing to do, IMO, considering all the negative entities that are also out there. I personally have no opinion on whether they're good or bad... but I do know that the overwhelming amount of evidence points to the conclusion that these beings, aliens, entities etc. whatever you want to call them, are deceiving us... Dr. David Jacobs has noted that most friendly encounters with these beings are merely screen-memories and when these screen-memories are bypassed by extensive hypnosis sessions, the subject is left screaming in terror.

I'm not saying that all of these beings are malevolent... but there is certainly enough evidence to conclude that it's quite foolish to hands-down accept them as 'good guys' without even questioning their motives.

There's just no sure-fire way to tell and to me, completely trusting these beings is the same as inviting a total stranger into your house.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

amongus, please don't go any further with this. You are opening yourself up to some spiritually venomous beings. Your heart is trying to tell you that you are puitting yourself in peril. Listen to your heart.

These creatures are the ones that rebelled against God. Don't allow them to deceive you the way they have deceived others on this thread. They are enemies of Man because the place they lost in Heaven will be given to Man. This infuriates them and is one of the reasons they try to turn men away from God and blasphemously try to convince men that they are the creators of Man. These repulsive alien creatures did Not create the human race.

Human beings are the children of the Supreme Being...the Almighty Creator...the beginningless and endless God -- Jesus Christ, the Heavenly Father, and the Holy Spirit. The aliens are insulting Humankind by suggesting that they are our creators. Actually, we have power over them through Jesus Christ. This also infuriates them and they try to prevent people from finding this out. If any aliens try to harm you, or haunt you, call on Jesus to drive them away. They are powerless against Christ and fear Him greatly. The alien's fear of Jesus is many times more intense than the fear you felt when that alien face started to appear to you.

So, listen to your heart and refuse to have anything more to do with the alien fiends. Your heart is warning you. It knows what these creatures are even if your conscious mind doesn't. Listen to your heart.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

amongus, please don't go any further with this. You are opening yourself up to some spiritually venomous beings. Your heart is trying to tell you that you are puitting yourself in peril. Listen to your heart.

I know I'm the last person you want to agree with you but I do--for different reasons though.

ET contact is not for the vast majority of humans, it was never meant to be. There are entities trapped on this planet that if invited can enter into your life. Since most people can’t distinguish between ETs and other paranormal spirits any one who opens those doors do so at their own risk.

Of those who do go through them doors some might find enlightenment, but others might get lost in a reality they know nothing about, and there is some horrific stuff behind the curtain.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I really do appreciate all the advice people. Its nice to know that people on this board care about their fellow posters. But you are forgetting one thing: I have not claimed that I have had contact with Alien beings. I am still trying to sort through the contact with whatever I came in contact with, and decide if it was a dream or something more. For the second straight night I did not try the exercise again because I didnt feel like I was ready to go further. In truth, I am trying to recall the symbols I saw and write them down, and am trying to sketch the translucent head that I saw before I shocked myself out of it. Im thinking I need to take this weekend to get over my fear, and hope it happens. I really want to try again, its just terrifying to think "what if its real"?

Thanks for all the support and will let everyone know if I decide to go back to the great unknown.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Just remember this, amongus...no matter where you may find yourself, whether it be in another dimension or aboard a mothership or even in another time, Jesus can reach you, and if you want out of a situation, just call on Him.

Your heart is telling you not to go through with this. That's why you sense that fear. Sometimes people will get a chill through their body when they are in bad company...sometimes the hair on the back of their neck will rise....these are the promptings of the heart telling you to beware. You, and all people, could avoid alot of troubles if you would listen to it.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by SkyWay]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join