It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I tried a variation of this technique a few times in my past and have found that it works for opening your perceptions a lot. My technique was taught to me by a local buddhist monk as a way to meditate onto a state of Satori which is a lot like astral projection. Strangley he had the color technique mixed in the process. He said it helped to activate all parts of your brain, and that we tend to use only one section and limit our senses and perception.

1. Find some place relaxing and peaceful. i used to walk down the street to where a dirt trail took me into a thicket that had a vista looking over the hills, but even your bedroom works, It just has to be a place where people won't physically disturb you.

2. Sit comfortably or lie down, doesn't matter just get comfortable so that you are not destracted by your body. Also, take a leak or get rid of any other natural cravings. If you're hungry eat a little first so that you won't be distracted.

3. Now to calm the mind. Start inhaling slowly, doesn't matter if you do it with your nose or mouth, while counting to four in your head. Think only on the numbers. Hold your breath for the count of four again, give the O2 a chance to get absorbed. Exhale for the count of four. pause before inhaling for the count of four. Focus just on filling your lungs with air and just the four numbers you are silently counting. After a few min. push the count to eight. This will slow your breathing, your pulse,lower blood pressure, and finally creap you mind into slower brain wave states. Do this for a few min.

4. You can switch around part 4 and 5. which ever part you feel ready for first.
Now slowly start doing the color brain quadrent pattern in your head. Focus on the colors like the other poster said. Soon the colors you are focusing on will dominate the color you are precieving under your eyelids. After doing this process and focusing heard enough, the brain will be distributing signals around evenly and the dominat color you see will be a strange mix of all four, or almost like pure light. You are almost there keep focusing. When you feel ready-you should be about 30 min total(average) from the start time of the meditation excersize- go to step the next stage in the process.

5. Now that you are relaxed and have the brain fine tuned. start listining with your ears and focus on one sound in your environment, and one sound only. Could be one bird chirping out of the rest of the birds. could be you neighbors lawn mower humming gently down the street. Doesn't matter just pick one. Now focus on this sound and note all of it's details. Once you hear this sound and are focusing on it you shouldn't really notice the other sounds. Now slowly add one more ambient sound say the bird and the lawn mower. Hear them both in equal detail. After a few minuts add another and another. This will help you become hyper aware with this new brain state. Son you will be hearing everything clearly all at once. Now go on to the next step.

6. Open your eyes. Don't look around but while in this really peacful state stare forward and take in everything visualy. you'll notice that your periphrial vision is almost as clear as your binocular vision. If you have practiced enough and focused you will find that you are able to sort of leave your body, not in an astral projection way but more like you atomically diffuse into everything around you. You literally feel like you are a part of everything, and you understand so much more, maybe because you are more open to everything. THe world will be incredibly quite for about an hour after you finish meditating, you will be peaceful, and for a time the defult switch will be pressed in your brain and you will see the universe not through the lense of your eyes and misconstruities but for the simplicity of what it is. You get tones of insite and knowledge this way. plus the satori effect is pretty cool. Once I could clearly see as if I were a bird zipping around an oak tree about 500 feet down a revine from where I was siting while doing this meditation exercise. Later I hiked down to the tree and was amazed at the amount of details about the tree prooved acurate, had a scar here a crooked branch here. All I remember clearly and vividly from the meditation. Felt like how I imagine remote viewing would feel. Very similar types of data was retrieved. Images of things in places i've never been that turned out to be very acurate.

Note, this stuff requires practice and lots of focus. Most people don't get past part 1 which is just a technique to quiet and focus the mind, for a few times. But with practice you can make it all the way through the process. It's worth the insight, and the experiance is amazing. My lead to astral projection, remote viewing, contacts with other forms of intelligence, and open up doors in your brain regarding preception and understanding. Some people feel it's a religious experiance and that they are at one with god, others like myself feel that it helps you get closer to the base frequencies that the whole universe operates on, and that the closer to the fundamental energy wave you are the more you can acess what the others in the universe are doing. The old monk was right when he said he was going to teach me something that could greatly help me throughout my life, it's brough a higher plane of understanding and perception to my attention, and a way to access it. The effects last about 45 min to a full hour or more after you cease the mental exercise, unless something demanding priority enters into your world that startles you back into your normal self again.

Hope this helps as it has for me. even if you can't get through the full exercise the various parts are useful tools and are each fun to explore seperatly on ones own.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Uh, thanks. Except this is a thread about PROOF POSITIVE, a conspiracy site. No offense, but we're trying to get to the PROOF OF ALIENS that AA is alluding to.

But thanks for the meditation techniques - perhaps you'd like to post/repaste them on BTS...?

*yawn*

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In addition,

This exercise taught to me by a buddhist monk is similar in effect to the mind that other religions, and yogi in their own meditations have been using for millenia.

Scientist have studied people when they are in the same state I described and they have discovered that the brain has two parts in it near the rear that have two seperate functions. One's only job is to precieve where our body stops and the rest of the universe begins. The other is only to mark where the universe ends and your own body physically begins. These parts durring these types of intense meditation shut down completely. Franciscan Nuns say they are at one with god, Buddhists feel that they have lost their ego and are only an id flowing freely throughouth the universe as a Satori experience. Maybe this is the part of our brain that locks us into our ego and super ego and prevent us from truly experiancing and precieving completely. Maybe the aliens have figured this physiological fact out a long time ago and have developed many technologies due to this principal. Maybe god allowed us to shut this function on and off as a way to commune directly with him. All I know is that this works, it opens you up to 'something' beyond what we normally precieve. Is harmless, and can only help bring one unto a even plain with the rest of the universe.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
LOL outrageo you made me luagh my butt off.... that was funny.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
not saying it prooves that AA is in contact using these techniques with aliens. Only that there IS something to what he is trying to talk about. May not allow you to commune with zeti reticulans but it does allow you to access more than what we normaly do and could help explaine what is going on with AA when he meditates like this. Thats all. He was offering advice not trying to post his latest theory in the journal of scientific review for criticla analysis. I am doing the same. the techniques I've presented are similar to the ones he discussed and my techniques may allow one to do 'other' similar seemingly supernatural acts. Like remote view, etc... Maybe the brain is exceptionaly sensative to the base frequencies of upper dimensional space. the harmonics of which are the lower dimensions and particles that we can precieve. But, all we see is just a limited perception of what is really there. THese techniques could help tune our incredibly sensative braines like an attena to pick up on these more fundamental frequencies. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Curious AA was that last post referring to me or to the other poster?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There is a flaw in AA’s approach and that is AA is trying to include everyone. ETs do not talk or show things to everyone, which should be obvious since most of the people in the world remain skeptical of the whole ET phenomena.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sounds like a good advanced meditation technik blaspyr told you here and helps to put AA's technik into the 'right' light. So it is not missplaced here.

I would not dismiss it. AA's promiesd 'prove positve' you probabily never get but a meditation technik like the one blaspyr just told can presonel give you a lot more than nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I agree also with the last poster. Aliens probably have perogatives too. If they don't want to contact you then they wont, just like people on earth, or animals, or pets. And it could be for many reasons not just personal ones.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Why is it that anytime questions about the validity of this is called into play, he simply wants us to try this? Does this seem at all rather cultish? Does it seem like he is recruiting for something? The mentality of 'DO NOT QUESTION! DO THE EXERCISE!' and putting it under the guise of 'PROOF' is pretty interesting in and of itself.
Is there ANYONE else reading this thread that sees my point of view on any of this?

Originally posted by BlaznRob
I feel as though I've given you the benefit of the doubt, and met with nothing but antagonism and the almost cultish reiteration of a mantra... "try it, you'll see..."
As I've commented before, even if, and I stress IF, someone were to share your experience, you've offered no guidelines to even verify that it was an identical experience.

The major problem here is leading. First off, meditation is basically putting yourself into a hypnotic state. Here's the problem with *ANY* such state: You've told people to try a meditative exercise and you've told them just enough of what they should experience that you've given them a pre-conceived destination which they strive to achieve.

In 1985, the Council on Scientific Affairs of the American Medical Association published a statement warning that "recollections obtained during hypnosis can involve confabulations and pseudomemories and not only fail to be more accurate, but actually appear to be less reliable than nonhypnotic recall. As such, the role of hypnosis in creating false memories is likely one of facilitating and even hastening a process whereby a suggested fantasy comes to be accepted as a "true memory."

There can be absolutely no "proof" in any experience. Experiences, especially those of this very personal sort, cannot be quantified, or judged for validity.

Some definitions just for clarity: (I used princeton's wordnet for these, so if you don't like'm complain to them)

Proof: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something.
Factual: (existing in act or fact) "rocks and trees...the actual world"; "actual heroism"; "the actual things that produced the emotion you experienced"
Truth: (a fact that has been verified) "at last he knew the truth"

Your claim was for "Proof Positive"
In reality you have given absolutely no proof or anything that even remotely resembles proof, only posited a technique which allows you, and you alone, to connect to an alien intelligence; a technique which bears striking resemblance to any number of other meditative techniques used around the world to "reach" any number of beings or places.

Here's another definition:

Delusion: psychotic belief ((psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary)

What worries me most is that you leave absolutely no room for you yourself to be wrong. Your methods are perfect, as are your results. Although noone here has experienced what you claimed they would, and some, including myself, have offered alternative explanations to your experiences, you've held firm in your "try it and see" diatribe.

Any actual proof that has come from this posting is, if anything, the exact opposite of what you claim. You've claimed that people discover your proof through using your technique. Throwing out the fact that by claiming that, you've destroyed objectivity in the experiment, we have 24 pages of postings, and not a single member has experienced what you've claimed. Several have had experiences which fall under well-known effects of deep meditation, thereby lending further evidence that this "stream" is entirely your own creation within your personal meditative state.

You've given no proof, and what you have given as proof only weakens, not just your own, but the credibility of the entire fields of both meditation and alien research.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Two pages and 4 posts by you, including this peach and you still haven't addressed my post. For the THIRD time:

Originally posted by true_north
You must have just missed my question then.

Originally posted by true_north

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
The buzzing, ocean, stream, lake like noise you are all experiencing is the noise from the stream…. This means that your vibrational level (VL for short) has reached the same level as the stream….

You need to ask for help when you hear the noise… Ask to be shown the “BLUE ORB WITH THE BLAZING WHITLE LIGHT” this is your beacon into the grays stream… You need to ask it in your mind….

Remember people ask for HELP and it will rock you world to see it come to you… trust me this is very cool.

AA

Who do I ask help of? Any Gray? They must be highly organized, is there a Bureau, or something, that I have to ask of?

If you won't answer this I can only assume that you are ignoring this because you CAN'T answer it. I WILL try this but I'm not going in blind.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I disagree meditation and hypnotism are very different. Meditation is just an umbrella name for any mental or physical excersize that stimulates the brain into just about any combination of brainwaves and or states. I doubt Buddhist monks are being manipulated by hypnotism. What about existentialist meditation where they're goal is to not think anything at all, especially not some pre concieved or planted notion. Did you know walking, gardening, and dancing are all concidered forms of meditaton. I don't think a jogger who's releasing stress through his daily jogging route after work is being hypnotised by the gods of jogging for some nefarious purpose. How 'bout martial arts. Jet Lee is being hypnotised into supporting china through his Kung Fu? Martial arts can be a form of meditation too.

What he's described are forms of focusing your mind not hypnotism. So what if he's giving you a mental picture to focus on, some people stare at a candles flame for meditation. They aren't being hypnotised. Now like I said, whether or not he can actually channel Greys is totally subjective because no one will know except for him. If other people try it and it works great. It may or may not give you a form of communication with an ET. But he's definantly not recruiting people through some evil grey internet hypnotising scheame. Believing that reminds me of that episod of Robot Chicken where the greys abduct Michael Jackson and replace him with a white michael. Of course the aliens plot is ruined when the two michaels confront each other in the end but the punch line was priceless "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! All these years of planning ruined!! How were we going to take over the world with a white Michael Jackson anyway?" Think about it. It makes sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey...I'll try this tonight.....but I'm afraid of them...I mean...I always have..I know I sound immature..but they creep me out...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Two pages and 4 posts by you, including this peach and you still haven't addressed my post. For the THIRD time:

quote: Originally posted by true_north
You must have just missed my question then.

quote: Originally posted by true_north

quote: Originally posted by Alien Agenda
The buzzing, ocean, stream, lake like noise you are all experiencing is the noise from the stream…. This means that your vibrational level (VL for short) has reached the same level as the stream….

You need to ask for help when you hear the noise… Ask to be shown the “BLUE ORB WITH THE BLAZING WHITLE LIGHT” this is your beacon into the grays stream… You need to ask it in your mind….

Remember people ask for HELP and it will rock you world to see it come to you… trust me this is very cool.

AA

Who do I ask help of? Any Gray? They must be highly organized, is there a Bureau, or something, that I have to ask of?

If you won't answer this I can only assume that you are ignoring this because you CAN'T answer it. I WILL try this but I'm not going in blind.

True North,
I am sorry for not getting back to you, i must have missed you everytime, this thread is getting alot of poeples attention....

Ok,
When you here the stream just reach out with your mind and ask for to be shown the Blue Orb with the Bright white center.... you dont have do address anyone specificly you just ask for help and it will come.

Sorry for the long wait.... u2 me next time for faster results....

AA

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

=/

Hey...I'll try this tonight.....but I'm afraid of them...I mean...I always have..I know I sound immature..but they creep me out...

lol believe me when i say we creep them out a whole lot more..... lol

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Okay. . .after my eighth try at the technique last night, I had my second true contact with what AA described as the "stream", and it was very creepy to say the least.

I began the exercise before I went to bed. I curled up in the fetal position as he recommends and started to picture my brain from above. I started to focus on the color pattern, about two minutes on each color and after the fourth round I started to hear a gradual buzzing sound that got louder and louder. Then it happened: A jolt of energy surged through my body as the colors were replaced with a large white type of screen in front of me. I then started to ask for help as nothing was on the screen. I mentally asked for help to get into the stream. The buzzing was then replaced by what I can best describe as an old modem connecting to the internet, without the screeching. THIS time I could make out sounds, whereas the first time (the only other time I was able to hear the stream) it was much too loud to make anything out. I couldnt make out any particular words, they all sounded garbled and hard to understand. I continued to ask for help, and asked for the blue orb with the bright white center, over and over. After about the 6th or 7th time I started to see images of different symbols on the white screen in front of me. Not pictures of people, or aliens. . .but symbols flashing one by one on the screen. There must have been 20 or 30 different ones, none of which I familure with. I remember there being a lot of dots and geometric shapes involved, and I had the overwhelming feeling that "something" was trying to say something to me. Now this is where I was scared out of my mind. As the last symbol left the screen in front of me an image of what I can only describe as "clearish" head of which did not seem human, gradually started to show itself on the screen. The head appeared to be not quite as egg shaped as what we all believe the typical alien head, however the eyes were large and dark. .the nose was almost non existant, and the mouth I could barely make out since the image was so faint. At this point I was so scared at what was happening that I snapped myself out of it. I was so freaked out that I could not sleep the entire night. It took everything for me to get myself to go to work today and pretend that nothing happened.

I really never felt threatened that I was going to be harmed, it was the image that scared me, and the thought that AA might actually be right that creeped me out. Im very scared to attempt this again for fear that I might be diving into something that Im not ready for, but I know what I experienced. Am I saying that it is "proof positive"? For you, no. But I'd expect you'd change your mind about this whole thread had this happened to you. Trust me, keep trying if you arent succeeding.

Thank you AA. . .I think

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome

Now if the only REASONABLE response to my interest in this thread is that I am a paid information agent, you need to question the very reason and judgement you are using to come up with that assessment and wonder how many more reasonable assumptions are as insightful as this one.

Honestly, I think this is damn funny if anyone thinks this to be true. First, why would anyone want to debunk this claim? I mean, anyone of 'official ties' that is. The ones that would PAY to have this information debunked. This is not quite the thread to worry about. It's the ones where people that have had inside knowledge and are coming forth with it that would seem to require more of the 'paid' debunkers.

Just my thoughts on it so take it for what it is.

So.. your telling me what IF, a highly advanced alien society or whatever this would be classified as, were informing the general public about secrets unimaginable.. the government probably wouldnt care?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Okay. . .after my eighth try at the technique last night, I had my second true contact with what AA described as the "stream", and it was very creepy to say the least.

Welcome Brother you are the first, it only gets better from here.
First and foremost, try not to be scared remain calm as you can. Believe me when I say we creep them out far more than they can creep you out for better lack of words.

Of course you are scared you made contact with an ALEIN species you now have PROOF POSITIVE brother and there are more of you that are not to far behind. More of you will start to have as I promised PROOF POSITIVE and this is from your own experience not from me, it can ONLY be shown via your OWN experience you see WORDS can not describe what you are going to experiences because there are NO words to describe it. THAT’S why you need to TRY the exercise.

Next time you are in the stream look under their left eye and remember the symbol, this identifies them as individuals, the one you had contact with first in know as the eldest, he will guild you and help you to uncover what your true potential is. During your visits you will be introduced to a whole lot more of them.

Of course this scared you, they don’t look like what you expect you see Hollywood has no clue neither does 99.9 percent of the population. They are graceful and benevolent and they are here to help humanity.
AA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited big quote down since it is viewable on this page

[edit on 2/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I'm sure you know where I am gonna go with this before I even start..

By now I'm sure you understand that I am not trying to attack your claim, having done mediations I know your mind will see some messed up things if so inclined. My question, as always, steers toward proof of the Stream.

Now, I am not going to burden you with proving your experience to be true, that is for yourself to understand, what I am going to ask for is the ATTEMPT to gain proof if you decide to try it again.

Also, ask them to do a fly-by of the Statue of Liberty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited big quote down - same reason as above

[edit on 2/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
First get comfortable with them before you start with the information exchange. Build a relationship first and foremost.

Then ask for a fly by thr statute of liberty but when it was being erected 100 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join