It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
First get comfortable with them before you start with the information exchange. Build a relationship first and foremost.

Then ask for a fly by thr statute of liberty but when it was being erected 100 years ago.

Yes, because that would be productive.

You have just crossed the line from someone that wont validate his claims to someone that is actively interfering with the efforts of others to validate those same claims.

One has to wonder why.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
hank,
I offer advice on how to deal with first contact, I am not interfering with his validation of his claims.

Offering advice from the more experienced is a good thing.

For the love of god he just expereinced proof positive, and now I have crossed the line.

We are all wonder why you are still posting to this thread?

AA

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hank has every right to post to this thread as you do to others.

Please, ladies and gentlemen, can we try and vlaidate the Proof Positive claims made by AA. Amongus claims some success. That's great. We wish all attemptors of AA's method well. But it's not Proof Positive. Many, Many posters here have asked for some kind of validation, something to add some credibility to claims. Most are simply seeking the truth, not trying to offend or insult anyone.

It must be understood that claims to be meeting ethereal beings in your mind is NOT proof positive. Bringing something BACK would be closer to proof positive. Doesn't have to be physical or material - just a tiny bit of information - unavailable otherwise would suffice. Dozens of posts have asked for a wide spectrum of things that would be acceptable, e.g., unknown formulae, verifiable prediction, presence confirmation, etc.

With all due respect to all concerned, the vast majority of us have been patiently waiting for Proof Positive. A story unfolding in yur head ain't it. Interesting perhaps, entertaining certainly - but proof to anyone but yourself (which in itself raises other questions) is all we have thus far...

I know that now, in the true modus operandi of many ATSers, I'll probably get blasted for saying such things. Oh well. Mea culpe, mea maxima. I wonder sometimes if a conspiracy forum like this really invites inquiry to all sides of a conspiratorial, controversial issue. Lots of folks seem overly sensitive to anything that has even the slightest scent of constructive criticism. I guess some things are only worthy of conspiratorial discussion if it dogmatically toes the OP line.

OK - soap box off! Back to the mud slinging!

ps. note to AA, and newbie Amongwho: Next encounter - bring something (info) back we can all share. Convince us this is real. So far, not much has been very persuasive or conducive of positive proof... We want to believe you!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

ps. note to AA, and newbie Amongwho: Next encounter - bring something (info) back we can all share. Convince us this is real. So far, not much has been very persuasive or conducive of positive proof... We want to believe you!

You are asking for full disclosure, something people for thousands of years have been asking. Before the ufo phenomena skeptics demanded that god show his face or perform some miracle before they would believe.

ETs are not going to give out the formula to utopia, or a new energy saving device to prove their existence. They already know they exist.

If someone comes forward with the kind of information you are asking for that would not convince anyone yourself included, of extraterrestrial existence only that this person came up with a great idea or invention and is too modest to take credit for it. Being nuts does not preclude someone from being smart, there have been many of them throughout the ages, savants.

Savants are ET hand puppets, but most will never know that.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Believe me when I say we creep them out far more than they can creep you out for better lack of words.

Care to explain this?
I would guess that they know human well enough already. So why should they creep out more than a human that have never seen an alien before?
(Is there anything more shocking through the mark than that experience?)

Of course this scared you, they don’t look like what you expect you see Hollywood has no clue neither does 99.9 percent of the population.

@amongus,
do you confirm this?

They are graceful and benevolent and they are here to help humanity.

Unproven.
If so, answer this pls: How do they help us? what did they do good for us till now?

Akria, said 'they are here to study us.'
And in another ATS alien thread, that is accumulating a lot of interest someone got no answer on his quest: 'why do you need us (humans)'

AA, hunk was refering to his 15. november statue liberty UFO visit thread
(@hunk, i think 15 days is a little short)

By telling they shall take amongus to the the statue liberty in the past instead 15. nov, you indicate that you eighter haven't read hunk's thread or that you are not interested that anyone outside your stream get's some sort of evidence.
In second cause: Why?

edit2: Oh almost forgot: congrats amongus to your success... i think

[edit on 2-11-2006 by g210b]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by g210b]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

hank,
I offer advice on how to deal with first contact, I am not interfering with his validation of his claims.

Offering advice from the more experienced is a good thing.

For the love of god he just expereinced proof positive, and now I have crossed the line.

We are all wonder why you are still posting to this thread?

AA

I really never felt threatened that I was going to be harmed, it was the image that scared me, and the thought that AA might actually be right that creeped me out. Im very scared to attempt this again for fear that I might be diving into something that Im not ready for, but I know what I experienced. Am I saying that it is "proof positive"? For you, no. But I'd expect you'd change your mind about this whole thread had this happened to you. Trust me, keep trying if you arent succeeding.

Reread this, and read it carefully. He is going about this the RIGHT way. He is NOT claiming that this is "proof positive". He is claiming that after he did this he believes in it.

It would appear that he might even be open to the idea that what he is experiencing ISNT alien at all, but I wont speak for him about that.

This thread, for me anyway, has stopped being about you. You will NEVER claim that you might be wrong, so you have lost any type of crediblity with me. So my interest in this thread has nothing to do with you, no offense. The only interest I have in you is when it relates to you steering people away from trying to PROVE this with evidence, as I have asked the other poster to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Fair 'nuff, sleepy...

Then just have them show themselves in public. Or one of their craft (and not some grainy, distant, could-be-anything blob of a photo either; the real thing).

BTW: many Savants, e.g., one of the most famous Marilyn vos Savant have frequently stated publicly that no proof for ET exists (though many concede scientific probability that they do - humans just don't yet possess such proof). Savants, like 'normal folks', probably sit on both sides of the fence, including a few, like me, who sit on top of it...

Also: WHY can't we have full disclosure? All over ATS, people keep trying to correlate belief in God with belief in ET/UFO/Aliens. Why? I see no correlation at all. I'm not questioning the existence of aliens - I'm absolutely convinced they are 'out there' -somewhere. I just want to know (have proof) that they're HERE as well - as so many claim. God (IMO) has already proved his existence to me, personally. Aliens have not. One has nothing to do with the other.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hey,
How much do you weight? What is your general health and are you in good shape?

AA

I weigh 155lbs i'm in good shape and good health.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Fair 'nuff, sleepy...

Then just have them show themselves in public. Or one of their craft (and not some grainy, distant, could-be-anything blob of a photo either; the real thing).

They were going to show themselves like you suggest but then they saw how you called me sleepy, so they have canceled worldwide disclosure. Hope you’re happy now.

BTW: many Savants, e.g., one of the most famous Marilyn vos Savant have frequently stated publicly that no proof for ET exists (though many concede scientific probability that they do - humans just don't yet possess such proof). Savants, like 'normal folks', probably sit on both sides of the fence, including a few, like me, who sit on top of it...

Savants are not going to tell everyone that their intelligence comes from ET, for one no one would believe them, and second, like most humans we want the credit whenever we can get it. They don’t give out Nobel Prizes to people who don’t claim the work.

I just want to know (have proof) that they're HERE as well - as so many claim.

Scientist had successfully created a smart rat after many attempts of manipulating its dna. They told the rat a few things about humans. They then put the rat back into the rat maze so that he could spread the word.

Same difference, the humans without conditioning will not get it. That’s why full disclosure is not happening.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't get why we need conditioning to "get it". The whole idea is insulting and begins to take on a religous context that is outdated.

Do I ned to be conditioned into believing Jesus is the risen Lord? Yes. I need to ignore History and Prehistory, I need to ignore all other evidence to the contrary and believe in a 'miracle'.

Do I need to be conditioned into believing that I am standing in front of an alien from somewhere outside my planet? No. If an alien landed in my yard and asked to come in to use the bathroom, there is no leap of FAITH there.

edited for spelling

[edit on 2-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Do I need to be conditioned into believing that I am standing in front of an alien from somewhere outside my planet? No. If an alien landed in my yard and asked to come in to use the bathroom, there is no leap of FAITH there.

These are not your Hollywood Varity ETS

Most if not all that come into contact with ETs have a complete mental meltdown, they crap in their pants and become like little helpless babies, the whole thing is really disgusting.

That's why ETs block most of the memories of those they abduct. ETs take getting use to.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That's why its a good idea to meet them via the exercise and not the conventional thinking way.

I would hate to have Hank crap his pants and cy like a baby.... I think.

AA

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is there anyway to identify those that will be able to make contact (with the right conditioning) and those that simply aren't invited to the party and won't ever be?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Everyone can make contact via the excersice tou just need to raise your VL level. Once you understand this you become unlimited.

AA

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

These are not your Hollywood Varity ETS

Most if not all that come into contact with ETs have a complete mental meltdown, they crap in their pants and become like little helpless babies, the whole thing is really disgusting.

That's why ETs block most of the memories of those they abduct. ETs take getting use to.

I don't buy into the idea that the physical manifestation of aliens being so awesome that a human would have a nervous breakdown. Can't you see through the smoke and mirrors? This is the same stuff that used to be said about God, all of it?

How do I talk to God? Prayer/Meditation
How can I know God? Through study of His teachings
Why cant I see God? His presense would destroy your mind

So, a guy comes here, basically tells us to pray to the aleins and they will answer our prayers and teach us how to be worthy of them. Maybe this IS better than God, the Aliens arent asking for 10% off the top of everything I make..

@AA

Unlimited except for the ability to prove your experience real. You might want to add that.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I understand that AA, I always did. You and sleeper seem to have a different opinion on that matter. That's always interesting.

There is a flaw in AA’s approach and that is AA is trying to include everyone. ETs do not talk or show things to everyone

Everyone can make contact via the excersice

[edit on 2/11/06 by Prote]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
I understand that AA, I always did. You and sleeper seem to have a different opinion on that matter. That's always interesting.

There is a flaw in AA’s approach and that is AA is trying to include everyone. ETs do not talk or show things to everyone

Everyone can make contact via the excersice

How many people do you know that has had contact with ETs?

I think AA is optimistic with his claim, besides if AA stated that only some who try the technique will succeed many wouldn't even try it.

But I don't presume to speak for AA.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Is there anyway to identify those that will be able to make contact (with the right conditioning) and those that simply aren't invited to the party and won't ever be?

Humans can't make that distinction about other humans.

The vast majority will not be going to the party until they check out of this life. But there are other means of alien contact that is not physical like channeling, AA’s stream, dreams, etc. But even through metaphysical means not everyone will get a taste. I know it sucks

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank you for answering the questions sleeper but how many people I know that have been in contact with ET's is pretty irrelevant to the fact that there are two on this board right here right now, on the same thread talking about the same thing.

And you differ on your stance.

I just wish those of who who actually make some sense and are capable of communicating this stuff, actually start doing it and all you alien communicators with access to amazing information start organizing yourself.

Everything's so fragmented, all of this stuff, hoaxes, disinfo, general crap, delusionals and on and on....it's all just noise and all of the contactees on here are adding to it because you refuse to provide the details. I don't give a hoot about proof, I understand the disclosure issue, I just want information but so rarely do you see two packets of information that agree these days.

Yeah, I know. I'm stupid and I'm asleep.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The vast majority will not be going to the party until they check out of this life. But there are other means of alien contact that is not physical like channeling, AA’s stream, dreams, etc. But even through metaphysical means not everyone will get a taste. I know it sucks

So, for example, if someone really, really, really wanted to make contact with aliens, nothing they could do would make it happen unless ET wanted them to or they were supposed to awake?

Is there no way this person could establish whether or not it would be worth even trying? or will they simply never succeed?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join