It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have already addressed this issue of "If it hasn't happened yet, you haven't done it long enough." This is a cop out.

How long without results until we are 'allowed' to be skeptical?

AA himself hasn't 'proven' that this even works.

The thread title screams PROOF, AA has said the proof will come IF YOU TRY IT. He did not say it will come with continued application, he said it comes from giving it an honest try.

The experiences in this thread have been documented by others as they enter deeper meditative states. None of it points toward proof of alien communications.

I am NOT denying that you had an experience. I am denying that this experience is proof of alien communications.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I have already addressed this issue of "If it hasn't happened yet, you haven't done it long enough." This is a cop out.

How long without results until we are 'allowed' to be skeptical?

AA himself hasn't 'proven' that this even works.

The thread title screams PROOF, AA has said the proof will come IF YOU TRY IT. He did not say it will come with continued application, he said it comes from giving it an honest try.

The experiences in this thread have been documented by others as they enter deeper meditative states. None of it points toward proof of alien communications.

I am NOT denying that you had an experience. I am denying that this experience is proof of alien communications.

HankMcCoy,
Maybe when they come and visit you in the 3d realm you might then believe but who knows maybe you will not.

Anyway I would like you to try something tonight if you will, please following these directions to the letter ok.

10 Minutes prior to you conducting the exercising drink a cup of Camille tea with ½ a lime in it. Leave the lime in the tea the entire time you drink it. Next I want you to crawl up into a fetal position on the side that is most comfortable. Instead of visualizing a four quadrant symbol bring up an indigo blue circle and put the colors on top of each other one at a time.

Continue this until can see and visualize the door way and the frequency has started. Then report back and let us know what happened.

Remember keep an open mind about what you are experiencing. Don’t go into it with an attitude be open to anything. Even if they show up in your bedroom @ 4:37 AM local time.

Be open and honest.

Then report back.

AA

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Maybe when they come and visit you in the 3d realm you might then believe but who knows maybe you will not.

when they come and visit?

THAT sounds like a prediction that they are coming to see me! I would hope so, but I doubt it is going to be happening. I wouldn't even need a 'face-to-face'. How about just a fly by? How about they beep their horn when they are outside my home?

I wont be doing any of these exercizes, they have proven themselves a waste of time when it comes to contacting aliens.

AA, you seem to be the only person that has reached the Stream. You can interact with Greys and can get information from them but you can't produce any information that proves this is fact. All we have are the musings of someone that tells people to drink tea and get into a fetal position.

I -will- concede to trying your exercise if you can provice the answer to the question I posted. If not, this has simply been a less interesting John Edwards episode.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was able to feel a door somewhat opening...i guess you should have some sort of agenda going into it before you just open your mind to it. Ya know like saying hi or just ready your mind for contact. If your mind is weak then they might just know how to mess with ya. So put yourself in a protected mode like in a room envision yourself there then open it...don't just do blindly...it's not like a nintendo game. It's your mind you are playing with so ... always be safe ... just a thought...pretty cool stuff either way

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

when they come and visit?

THAT sounds like a prediction that they are coming to see me! I would hope so, but I doubt it is going to be happening. I wouldn't even need a 'face-to-face'. How about just a fly by? How about they beep their horn when they are outside my home?

I wont be doing any of these exercizes, they have proven themselves a waste of time when it comes to contacting aliens.

AA, you seem to be the only person that has reached the Stream. You can interact with Greys and can get information from them but you can't produce any information that proves this is fact. All we have are the musings of someone that tells people to drink tea and get into a fetal position.

I -will- concede to trying your exercise if you can provice the answer to the question I posted. If not, this has simply been a less interesting John Edwards episode.

wow.. isnt that romantic.. PLEASE for the sake of whatever you deem to be a worthy cause, stop posting all of this negativity, you havent even tried the exercise, the only thing i have seen you do, is demand proof, when the proof is the exercise which you say you have yet to do! come on now.. have a little patience.. its like another poster mentioned.. you cant learn to walk in 3 weeks.. if you think this is a waste of time i ask you this: WHY DO YOU STAY AND COMPLAIN? it makes no sense.. the only reasonable response i can come up with is this: Your working for "some organization" that knowns this to be true, and are trying to instantly discredit whatever happens.. if this isnt the case, what are you gaining from venting at this thread?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

wow.. isnt that romantic.. PLEASE for the sake of whatever you deem to be a worthy cause, stop posting all of this negativity, you havent even tried the exercise, the only thing i have seen you do, is demand proof, when the proof is the exercise which you say you have yet to do! come on now.. have a little patience.. its like another poster mentioned.. you cant learn to walk in 3 weeks.. if you think this is a waste of time i ask you this: WHY DO YOU STAY AND COMPLAIN? it makes no sense.. the only reasonable response i can come up with is this: Your working for "some organization" that knowns this to be true, and are trying to instantly discredit whatever happens.. if this isnt the case, what are you gaining from venting at this thread?

The proof is NOT the exercise. The proof COMES while doing the exercise. This is what you aren't understanding. Am I to assume that demading proof in a thread that is TITLED PROOF POSITIVE is negative?

A little patience? As I asked before, how long until we are allowed to be skeptical? How long until this is totally debunked?

As for why I am continuing to call for proof that this works..

This forum is full of crack-pot lunacy and idiocy that is masked with claims of 'opinions' and 'speculation', so when someone makes a claim about PROOF, there is a standard that must be kept to seperate it from the crap. By allowing mindless claims of PROOF to go unchecked, you bury the entire concept of legitimacy on this site. Sure, a lot of the EVIDENCE on this site is questionable, some is downright laughable, but it is tangible EVIDENCE that can be judged on it's own merits, and is not hearsay testimonials by people that very well could be delusional, liars, or worse, as you say, paid disinformation agents.

Now if the only REASONABLE response to my interest in this thread is that I am a paid information agent, you need to question the very reason and judgement you are using to come up with that assessment and wonder how many more reasonable assumptions are as insightful as this one.

Reread my posts. I am NOT discrediting the experiences of anyone in this thread. What I am discrediting is it's link to Aliens. It's this type of rubbish that makes Ufology look outlandish.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hank, like we have all stated many times, the proof is IN the experience, if your really interested in proof, than i think a logical conclusion would be to do the exercise and find out for yourself, now if that doesnt seem worthwile to you, than move on, and look for something else to which you want proof of, or to understand, or be worthwhile, but dont stick around if you just want to say there is no proof and for everyone to agree with you, because that wont happen.. please for the benefit of everyone, find something to which you can be creative with and enjoy, i mean no offense by any of this, and i hope you have a nice day

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
sorry for the double post.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by klawsraught]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
Hank, like we have all stated many times, the proof is IN the experience, if your really interested in proof, than i think a logical conclusion would be to do the exercise and find out for yourself, now if that doesnt seem worthwile to you, than move on, and look for something else to which you want proof of, or to understand, or be worthwhile, but dont stick around if you just want to say there is no proof and for everyone to agree with you, because that wont happen.. please for the benefit of everyone, find something to which you can be creative with and enjoy, i mean no offense by any of this, and i hope you have a nice day

Sadly, as already stated by AA, I can never achieve the Stream because I have doubt that it exists, and that doubt will keep me from the Stream. So there is no way I can reach it. Pretty convienent, eh?

Let me pose a new question about this and see if this makes any more sense.

My posts indicate that I am perfectly accepting that this COULD be a way to contact aliens, however as of yet, there is no evidence that supports that. Are those that are experiencing what you are experiencing willing to concede that it might NOT be aliens you are experiencing? And if you ARE willing to accept that this might not be Aliens, how can PROOF be claimed, even after experiencing the phenominon?

XL5

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
AA, is this new method something you just learned or is its effect different somehow? Will it work without the tea and what about adding lots of sugar to the tea? Also, when we lay the colours over each other, do we do so just inside this circle? I'd love to get it to work, even if I did need a new pair of underwear.

Also, Hank, if I do get proof that is somehow solid, I will present it.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   

AA, is this new method something you just learned or is its effect different somehow? Will it work without the tea and what about adding lots of sugar to the tea? Also, when we lay the colours over each other, do we do so just inside this circle? I'd love to get it to work, even if I did need a new pair of underwear.

Also, Hank, if I do get proof that is somehow solid, I will present it.

The modifications for the exercise were for HankMcCoy, they are an explicate set of instructions for him. The mods can be used but you need to contact me first either by u2 or by posting on this thread to get a individual et of instructions if need be.

The tea and the lime would have an effect on his system that would allow for easier passage to the stream. The way his mind works and his physical makeup allow for the circles to be more effective. Something in the tea and lime will open his mind more, i just pass alone the information.

Please ignore his arrogant and belligerent belittling of this exercise he just does not get it…. And a lot of folk that do get it will move on.

He is so stubborn he will not even buy a telescope.

AA

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Went to bed very late.
Startetd RGB-Y shema (knwon from computer)
it changed on it's on to AA's RBG-Y somewhen in between, didn't even notice at first. Fall asleeep with the G colour.

And dreamt to work the whole night as a brainwashed zombie for the greys.

Without going into the details, in my dream 1/6 of the earth population was marked/contaminated by the greys and they have no clue about it.

But it was a 'flat' dream so don't take that too serious. Just thought I tell it as revenge because 'they' forced me to work the whole night.
I really do not like the greys!

I certainly dreamt a lot betters already. Maybe doing that 'exersice' before going to sleep is not a good idea.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

Please ignore his arrogant and belligerent belittling of this exercise he just does not get it…. And a lot of folk that do get it will move on.

He is so stubborn he will not even buy a telescope.

AA

Arrogance?

I find it arrogant that someone can create a thread about proof, with no evidence, scoff at attempts to question his results, and deny the possibility that he may be wrong.

Do no one else find it interesting that AA cannot back up his claims of proof with nothing more but variations on an exercise? He claims to have modified the exercize just for me, which leads one to wonder how he came up with this information.

Did he get it from the Stream? If he got it from the Stream, why was he able to get THAT from the Stream and not my Social Security Number, as my ss# would be much more beneficial than tea with lime at removing the doubt from my mind.

Again, let me assume that this IS true for a moment.

Why is it that anytime questions about the validity of this is called into play, he simply wants us to try this? Does this seem at all rather cultish? Does it seem like he is recruiting for something? The mentality of 'DO NOT QUESTION! DO THE EXERCISE!' and putting it under the guise of 'PROOF' is pretty interesting in and of itself.

He has already said it was his job to get people in the Stream. His NAME is Alien Agenda.. seems all a bit put on if you ask me.

Is there ANYONE else reading this thread that sees my point of view on any of this?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sorry guys for not getting back. Been away for the weekend and a few days this week.

Anyway, update to my attempts. First, I have to express this point up front, I have only had 'interesting' connections. Not with a 'stream' of any sort as of yet. I have not gotten any answers. There was one point where I received numbers and jokingly asked if they were at all related to Hanks SS#.

Anyway, the update is that there really is no update. I no longer get headaches however I have been very exhausted the last 4 nights when going to bed. A ton of personal obligations have been working me out. So when I would lay down and begin the process I would pass out in a matter of minutes! LOL

I'll try to get to bed with a small bit of energy reserves tonight.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Now if the only REASONABLE response to my interest in this thread is that I am a paid information agent, you need to question the very reason and judgement you are using to come up with that assessment and wonder how many more reasonable assumptions are as insightful as this one.

Honestly, I think this is damn funny if anyone thinks this to be true. First, why would anyone want to debunk this claim? I mean, anyone of 'official ties' that is. The ones that would PAY to have this information debunked. This is not quite the thread to worry about. It's the ones where people that have had inside knowledge and are coming forth with it that would seem to require more of the 'paid' debunkers.

Personally, I think that Hank is simply trying to validify his own beliefs. He has stated that he believes in intelligent life outside of our planet. He simply wants the 'proof' to be actual 'proof'.

However, I am still leaning more towards the belief that the 'proof' he is seeking will not be divulged to someone else. I mean, the growth process needs to be in place. One needs to learn for themselves before proof will be displayed.

Higher intelligence or more advanced lifeforms will see the need for meeting with a 'prepared' soul. Not one that is wanting to have that contact so badly simply to PROVE they exist. Where is the learning in it? That is the ultimate goal. To grow. They would know this thus not endanger that growth pattern. Eventually we will ALL know the truth as a race when we seem to reach that particular point in our evolution. Until then there will still be individual contacts with those that have achieved a certain level of development on their own.

Just my thoughts on it so take it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Is there ANYONE else reading this thread that sees my point of view on any of this?

I think, if you read my replies to you, that you can get the feeling that I do indeed see your point of view on this Hank. It's tough to swallow when you haven't experienced something for yourself.

Proof is such a touchy point when it comes to subjects like this. I kind of addressed this in a previous post.

Just know that I do indeed see where you are coming from on this. However, you have to see where AA is coming from too. If you don't try it for yourself then you simply cannot dispute it 'completely'. I look forward to your thoughts on my reasoning for why 'proof' is not always easy to come by. I think I had addressed this before as well. Especially with the cancer thing.

First off, why would the cure for cancer be a good thing for the source to divulge? Seriously, think it through. Cancer does a few things for the source.

First, from a biological point of view, it keeps the population down a little. I mean, our world population is so massive now just wonder what it would be like with no diseases or cancers... How would that server this source? Completely overpopulate a planet to the point of complete resource depletion 100 years ago?

Second, from a spiritual point of view, there may be other 'reasons' for experiencing cancer. I could really go into this in depth but as pointed out before, this is not about spirituality.

What I am trying to say is to ask for proof along these lines may not be something that the stream wants to divulge. If it shows you yourself in all other realities and such then there is no way to prove that. Yet to the stream it is something that it feels you should know for some reason. To show you your future or your past or past lives may be more along the lines of something it will do. It will show you about yourself and where you are in your growth pattern but not random things that would be taken as 'proof' by others.

So, until you give it a shot, you will continue to say, show me the proof. It's just not going to happen I feel.

Also, for those that have only tried this exercise a few times. Don't expect much unless you have been meditating for years. It takes time. To expect results within a week or two is self defeating. This could take a month for some. Longer for others. If you really want validation then it will be worth 30 minutes a day of your time for a month or more to find it. Worse case, you learn how to relax each day and it ends up making your life better.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hank - I stopped posting to this thread because similar questions I raised were not adequately, intelligently addressed. I'm still reading here though, to see if ANYONE, after weeks of trying, sometimes with great difficulty and personal discomfosrt, has yet to come forward with even the slightest semblence of validation of "Proof Positive...". Alas - no.

Sadly, my doubts increase with each passing day... (and yes, AA, I've tried it several times (didn't work for me), I already own a nice telescope, and I only go to WalMart for toilet paper and to Target for greeting cards, etc., thank you)

Anyway - the no-can-do banter is getting annoying, and AA's credibility is suffering as the rest of us move on, but please Hank et al, rest assured that you're expressed frutration is not an isolated case - we feel your pain. The rest of us are just observers now, having long given up expecting to actually see the POSITIVE PROOF we were hoping might be found here...

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The thing that gets me the MOST about this is the 'The proof is in the exercise' line.

Lets work this analogy.

A blind person decides to question whether or not the seeing world actually exists by stating that seeing isn't real. All of the sighted people state that the proof is in the exercise. Does this help the blind man? Of course not. You would have to prove that this extra sense that he does not. Holding up three fingers you would ask him to tell you how many you have up. When he cannot do it, you would have him repeat the experiment and you would successfully tell him with each try how many fingers HE has up, proving you have this ability and negating his doubt.

What is going on in this thread is that a sighted person is telling a bunch of blind people about sight for the first time and how to see. Some of the blind people are eager to try, but some are hesitant and want more information. They ask questions, to which the sighted person scoffs and becomes sarcastic, causing the skeptical to become even more so, thus reaffirming their belief that this is wrong. When asked to prove that the sighted person can see, he refuses to answer, and even more doubt is painted, to which the sighted person tells them you must open your eyes to see.

All of the blind people continue to stand around with eyes open, but the reality is that none of them are seeing anything more than they had before. How long is it until the blind begin to realize that the sighted person is just as blind as the rest of them?

whylistentome, I understand your perspective, I think we are retreading old road here, but as I tried to point out before, I don't think this has anything to do with spiritual growth, enlightenment, or anything of the sort. If I was going to take a TRULY arrogant route, I would be -offended- that AA would begin to claim to be more spiritually aware than a majority of members on this board and ALL of the contributors to this thread that have not met the Greys through this method.

This is more of the Cult mentality I alluded to before. Following a person that claims to be more 'enlightened' that the rest with no evidence of such for purposes aparantly unknown and possibly sinister? David Koresh? Jim Jones? Alester Crowley? Dare I say Charlie Manson?

Now am I insinuating that AA is some kind of evil lunatic? Of course not, I think he is just a regular guy with interests in meditation that thinks he found something cool. For that I cannot fault him or his exercise. The problem comes when this person declares PROOF that what he is doing is contacting Aliens.

Proof seems to be the sticking point here.

Proof cannot stand without validated facts.

I am willing to concede my entire point and move on if AA is willing to concede that he in reality has no proof and that this is merely a theory based on his interpretation of data he has collected while meditating.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hey AA i was trying to send u a U2u but i have to post 20 post i guess...damn..anyways the first time i posted here i did it backwards. Right side being a top view of my brain, or left side first. I still got the ringing and heard a stream but got freaked out. I've tried it 2 more times but i can't concentrate at all, so do u have one of those suggestions u gave to hank for me??? I don't want them to visit me, i just want to meditate and discover the truth and unlock my secret senses. Thanks for the help

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey,
How much do you weight? What is your general health and are you in good shape?

AA

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join