It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
If this thread was in paranormal studies, I would be on the same page as you are. I even have a small thread there trying to get a handle on some things I myself am going through.

But this isn't about spiritual enlightenment.

This is about someone playing the PROOF card and having nothing to back it up with, other than a technique he CLAIMS gives access to an INFINITE information stream. My mundane question was such as to get a provable result that can be documented as proof of his claim.

I don't know why asking for provable information, like my ss# is a cop out, when The Stream is home to all of the information in the universe. It should be a very easy thing to obtain. He has explained it to be easy, he has explained it to be infinite, so I don't see what the problem is.

In my opinion, telling detractors to go buy a telescope when asked for PROOF in a thread that screams PROOF is a cop out.

Agreed. The thread category maybe needs to be changed. However, in looking at it from a middle of the road view, I was simply trying to give you that bit to chew on. In essence though, isn't contact with other entities NOT of this world kind of in the same boat as spirituality, reincarnation, God, etc.? That's kind of why I went that way. You are asking for proof of something in which YOU will be the only one able to provide yourself with. It's a tough one to discuss because I'm not disagreeing with you. Just trying to make sure that the comments of like "Tell me my SS#" and such go away. It's like asking God, do you have a light? It's not important to God and it's not important to AA's personal growth to try and PROVE to YOU that what he is saying is true.

Yes, the claim in the title is one that will bring out the big guns. I can understand that. I just want to try to put the point across that until YOU decide to take the time to try it then YOU should not be asking for proof from someone else. He has stated that his claims are to aid people in making the contact. Try it for yourself. Worse case you will end up being very relaxed.

This is just a tough subject. It's kind of like the now growing theory on the 'big bang' and how our universe was created. The thought now is that there are BILLIONS of universes like ours because the concept of one tiny spark igniting into this makes no sense without billions of other tiny sparks helping it along the way. Good stuff. Makes you think.

I send you my sincerest blessings in this and hope that you do indeed choose to try it for two weeks. Just try it. What can you lose? 30 minutes a night for two weeks?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am involved in other mediatative pursuits and to change course and experiment with this might not be the right thing for me to do. Bad timing I guess. However, perhaps in the future I might try to induce this type of response while experimenting with my own alpha state.

My skepticism in this does not come from the exercise itself. It comes from the claims of infinite wisdom that are produced by this exercise with no actual wisdom being shared. It also comes from AA's attitudes toward people that don't believe in this exercise.

That being said, if anyone truly make it into this Stream, I would take the answer to my social security number from any of you.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That being said, if anyone truly make it into this Stream, I would take the answer to my social security number from any of you.

So if I gave you your SS#, you would believe in aliens?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I already believe in aliens.

If you were to post my ss# I would believe that this is a viable means of information gathering. Would I believe the info came from ALIENS? No, but it would be a jumping off point for me to begin looking into it and drawing my own conclusions as to where the information was coming from, whether aliens, telepathy, or some sort of universal unconsious.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The aliens just gave me a heavy dream which I think I was supposed to transmit to this thread. They told me that they hold each parallel world in its separate little box by controlling the information it receives. They said they specifically control scientific information to seal each world in its place.

So did you get this information from the "stream", or did you just dream it? Curious. Tried for the third time last night and am still having trouble visualizing the colors. I might try the "photo" alternative tonight. .

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
One quick thought on the Red Blue Green Gold color scheme.

Isn't it kind of funny that it is also the theme image used for Microsoft Windows?

We can draw a few conclusions from this of course. That this exercise was one designed from that image simply as a social experiment. Or, we can deduce that maybe one of the leading computer software developers in the world had a little jump on the 'information highway'.

Just wanted to throw this out there for discussion. Maybe that is at least a little bit of the proof you may be wanting Hank.

It's either a good coincidence or AA used that image on purpose. Me, I tend to enjoy the coincidences and then like to think that there really are NO coincidences.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
AA - You keep challenging skeptics to "try it" and they'll understand. So far, noone that has tried it has seen what you've seen, or experienced what you've experienced.

I'll quote myself:

Originally posted by BlaznRob
The general principal is the same, however, in that a meditative state brings about a feeling of "knowing, connectedness, mind-expanding opportunities, a belief of infinite possibility and knowledge, and communicating with an entity, or entities, etc. etc.."
I attempted your meditation technique, and fell into a familiar place of my own, but it had nothing to do with aliens, or datastreams, only a very relaxing pseudo-dream-state, similar to what I described above.

I'm very familiar with meditation of many different varieties, and it's been my experience that they all serve as different means to the same end. I'll be honest, I'm a thrill-seaker (sky-diving in two months!) and I'm always open to new experiences, so I tried your method (hoping to experience something new or exciting) and I reiterate: no data stream... no aliens... only what normally occurs when I meditate. I will attempt it again, if only to exhaust the possibilities.

Originally posted by AlienAgenda
Thirdly if you want information out of the stream I suggest you try it or call the 1-800-PHYCHIC line and ask them for your social security number.. I have stated this over and over, try the exercise or GO TO TARGET and by a telescope.

As I've commented before, even if, and I stress IF, someone were to share your experience, you've offered no guidelines to even verify that it was an identical experience. You've also answered any criticism with "try it yourself," which is an answer given when no actual evidence exists. When people do try it, and fail to experience what you experience... what? Who are you to tell them that their experience is false or inaccurate or that they havn't tried hard enough, or gone far enough. Honestly what you're doing and the manner in which you make authoritative statements, could be detrimental to other people's meditative journeys. Assuming someone is successful when they begin to meditate... they experience something, but not what you're telling them they should, they feel doubt, or confusion, and may never reach the very personal place deep meditation can bring someone, and may miss out on the incredible journey it can be.

Had I not experienced something familiar, or even if your method hadn't worked at all for me, I would be inclined to believe that maybe, just maybe, I was missing something. But that's not what happened. Through your method, I achieved the same state (which, don't get me wrong, is very beneficial and certainly worth seeking) that I have through other measures.

Even if what you describe is accurate, and everything else seen by the meditating masses is false, you've offered absolutely nothing to bolster your own credibility. When asked for any empirical evidence, you've become antagonistic, almost demanding that if someone hasn't tried it then they shouldn't even comment. So, in the light of all this, and at the risk of being a flamer, I call BS on your "Proof" claim. You claimed proof, many asked to see it, and you've consistantly failed to produce any actual "proof."

People defend you, also stating, "try it before you condemn him." Well, as someone who is very experienced at meditation, as well as someone who's tried your own method, with no alien-epiphanies, I feel as though I've given you the benefit of the doubt, and met with nothing but antagonism and the almost cultish reiteration of a mantra... "try it, you'll see..."

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The ol' bait-and-switch. AA promised one thing (proof), then tried to trick everyone into buying his super-duper-stream. A super DUPE job!

It's easy to understand the disappointment of many of the posters on this thread. People have been hearing reports of aliens for half a century, and many have been searching for a long time for some form of substantive evidence that aliens are here.

So, when someone comes here and posts a thread with the words "Proof Positive!" of anything alien, many expect to find someone with a piece of non-terrestrial metal, or a clear and authentic photo of an alien, or perhaps the plans for an invention that is not now in our possession. Instead, they get the ol' bait-and-switch....no proof....just new-age mishmash. I could almost hear the groans of disappointment.

Get a telescope! And gaze upon this magnificent universe! It won't disappoint you!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome
One quick thought on the Red Blue Green Gold color scheme.

Isn't it kind of funny that it is also the theme image used for Microsoft Windows?

We can draw a few conclusions from this of course. That this exercise was one designed from that image simply as a social experiment. Or, we can deduce that maybe one of the leading computer software developers in the world had a little jump on the 'information highway'.

Just wanted to throw this out there for discussion. Maybe that is at least a little bit of the proof you may be wanting Hank.

It's either a good coincidence or AA used that image on purpose. Me, I tend to enjoy the coincidences and then like to think that there really are NO coincidences.

As mentioned by others, it is also the contoller map for the european and japanese versions of the Super Nintendo Controller as well as the hand held memory game 'Simon'. I was really keyed into the Simon coorelation when AA said that audiable tones code be used in place of the colors for the man that was color blind. Not sure if you are familiar with Simon, but the object is to memorize a sequence of lights with corresponding tones and push the buttons in the order the game gives them to you.

The 4 primary colors (depending one whether we are discussing light or pigment) are everywhere. This is why I am not dismissing this as a constructive meditation technique. I don't have any problem with the road he is using, I have a problem with the ramp his is telling us to get off on.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To all of the proof demanders...

I think we can all now draw a line under the title of this thread. Ok, it could have been named better, I think we get that now. Let's move past that or is your purpose to derail something that is of interest to many others.

AA claimed proof and and you are upset because you don't have that proof. WE HEAR YOU! How much bleating do you think it will take to change the fact that the proof you want IS NOT HAPPENING!!

AA's claims that your proof is gained upon entering the stream.

Have you entered the stream?

What part of this don't you understand?

Whatever AA is claiming, I see plenty of positivity from people who are trying it, it would be better to just sit back and watch what happens, wouldn't it?

[edit on 26/10/06 by Prote]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I agree. . . .(sorry for the one line post)

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I must say I've spent the whole day at work reading the whole post. It should've been named something else ...yes....but the idea is to get everybody who is very skeptic to experience it at first hand instead of what all of us humans, non-believers...etc...want...and that's proof. Back in the days the Romans wanted proof that Jesus did what he did. So they killed him...ok...so for all you flamers out there, try it and see for yourself. To tell you the truth i'm very tempted to try it and will try it tonight after the gym. Just like AA said before or somebody....it's like riding a bicycle, your not going to get it at the first attempt, so keep on trying it. Thanks AA for sharing this info and through trial and error you gave us something we can play with and ask the stream. I will be on tomorrow and post anything that happens to me.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Some people will not settle for anything less than what was promised. The standards will not be lowered. Fraudulent claims are UNACCEPTABLE! Deny fraud!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Some people will not settle for anything less than what was promised. The standards will not be lowered. Fraudulent claims are UNACCEPTABLE! Deny fraud!

Just try the exercise or go buy a TELESCOPE! Deny idiocy!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I can achieve the same results as AA does without all of the hype, no headaches, no ringing in the ears, no meditating. My technique is much easier.

Simply stare at an unpowered television.

If you stare long enough, aliens will contact you.Don't believe me? Try it yourself! It TOTALLY works. If you do not get the desired effects, you have not stared long enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Actually, Hank - I think you may be exercising a little sarcasm, but I just realized you are not entirely incorrect:

I did a quick search and couldn't find related threads here, but I remember reading something a few years ago about these guys that were part of a university low-budget seti/paranormal-type project or something and found that if they tuned their television (between channels so they are still hooked to an antenna but not to any local frequency) that they were able to summon aliens or ghosts or something like that on the screen (snowy/grainy - but not a regular broadcast signal - more like a face and strange voices, etc.) Cool.

My memory is failing me for details, but I'll poke around and see what I can scrounge up on this. Anyone else remember any more on this?

Thanks for the reminder jolt, Hank! And I didn't have to visualize colors or anything - your suggestion just lit up a few old synapses - and there it was!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57

Cool. I'll take the telescope and you can have the "stream." And I'll learn a lot more with that telescope than you people will from your self-induced headaches! Be sure to buy plenty of aspirin. You'll need it.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
[edit on 26-10-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Actually, Hank - I think you may be exercising a little sarcasm, but I just realized you are not entirely incorrect:

I did a quick search and couldn't find related threads here, but I remember reading something a few years ago about these guys that were part of a university low-budget seti/paranormal-type project or something and found that if they tuned their television (between channels so they are still hooked to an antenna but not to any local frequency) that they were able to summon aliens or ghosts or something like that on the screen (snowy/grainy - but not a regular broadcast signal - more like a face and strange voices, etc.) Cool.

My memory is failing me for details, but I'll poke around and see what I can scrounge up on this. Anyone else remember any more on this?

Thanks for the reminder jolt, Hank! And I didn't have to visualize colors or anything - your suggestion just lit up a few old synapses - and there it was!

Make a new thread about it. I am interested in seeing what you find. I remember a movie that came out not to long ago that dealt with this type of thing.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay

Originally posted by jimbo57

Cool. I'll take the telescope and you can have the "stream." And I'll learn a lot more with that telescope than you people will from your self-induced headaches! Be sure to buy plenty of aspirin. You'll need it.

Well no headaches to report, and now that you mention it I've had no luck with the stream, your attitude just sucks. Have a good one.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join