It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
My best guess is that everyone entered the stream and no one has use for the Internet now. I mean, think about it! If you had all the information in the universe directly in your brain, a computer network is a silly concept.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It seems like the only person who had an experience beyond just entering the stream (like myself) was whylistentome, and the guy from Detroit. I have tried now for seven straight days and have not been successful in getting back. I really had a very, very strange experience the first time and thought I was close. However I cant seem to remember exactly how I did it. Strange. . .yet I keep trying!

Can we get an update from everyone on their progress, or lack there of?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well then AA, what's happening? Looks like nothing from here.

How much time passes before questions like Hanks SS# question become slightly more relevant? If you can't give this information, there must be something? We had a stab at curing Cancer and such like but not that scientific. What specific knowledge or information do you have? Is there anything at all that may be verifiable?

I understand there is proof positive when entering the stream, but if anyone has entered the stream, they aren't posting it. Alternatively, it doesn't exist or it's not happening or it's all in the mind. Which is it?

And don't tell me to buy a telescope, I'm not interested in looking at blurry buttons and on the basis that I have had an open mind and tried your meditation without any success at all (like many others), what then?

What happens if a thousand people do this meditation and no-one enters this stream? Are you still correct in what you say or could you be confusing your experiences with something else? What percentage of successes is proof positive?

So far we are on 0%. Don't you need 5 out of 7 or some such proportion for things like telepaths or telekinetics etc to be considered "real" or not a hoax. You need several pages of just people hiting the stream to get anywhere near it. Personally, I'd settle for just a few. (I say a few because one could always be some mate of yours you got to post or a pseudo ID).

We need something or this thread should go to it's grave.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
If you had all the information in the universe directly in your brain, a computer network is a silly concept.

It is isnt it.

I tried this a few nights in a row - a weak effort really - pretty much fell asleep (what seemed) / soon after getting comfortable. Nonetheless a good nights sleep was had.
I'll keep trying if only for that.

I'd expect to see more positive experiences by now too but.......

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's kind of like bio-feedback. I think bio-feedback is easier. When I get to that relaxing stage I change, I don't concentrate on visual I concentrate on listening.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I've attempted the exercise three more times since my last posting, with limited results. Since my last posting, all I've been able to achieve from the exercise are varying hot and cool sensations and the feeling that a "feather" is brushing against my forehead, but nothing more. No more "visions". However, I have noticed some weird things happening when I'm out-and-about going through the daily grind.

Twice now at work and one time at home, I've had the sensation that everything around me was moving in slow motion. At work, I was sitting in the cafeteria with some buddies, when all of the sudden I got a sudden "light headed" rush and everything seemed to turn really "crisp and clear" looking with everything lit in sort of a yellowish light. Right at that exact moment, everything and everyone in the cafeteria (it's actually more of a food court) seemed to slow to almost a stop. They didn't stop moving all together, but it was really close. The sensation itself lasted for about 20-30 seconds (as far as I could tell). Also, I could still hear my friends talking during this "slow down". To test out if what I thought I heard during the "slow down" was accurate, I decided to tell my buddy exactly what I had heard him say during the slow down. To which he got a freaked out look on his face and said, "That's exactly what I was gonna to say!"

I've done that twice now, but other than freaking out my buddies, getting the expected "how did you do that" questions and a few laughs, no one at work really seemed to think too much about it (I didn't tell them about the "slow down" though).

The time it happened at home, I was in the master bedroom when my son walked in. I got that "light headed" feeling, all the lighting received a yellow tint and everything appeared to slow down. Again, I could still hear my son asking me a question even though he appeared to be barely moving. This time it seemed as if the sensation lasted for about 10-15 seconds and when the sensation was over. I began to answer my sons question and he said, "How did you know what I was going to ask?" and I told him, "You just asked me this same question like 2 seconds ago and I already answered it." (Even though it felt like he had already asked me the question, I knew this wasn't the case.) To which my son replied that's the first time he's been in the bedroom that morning and he hasn't had a chance to ask me anything yet. (The question was, how can a doctor tell if a pregnant women is going to have a boy or girl. He's in second grade, don't ask me where he even came up with such a question, I have no idea.)

Well, that's been my experience as of late in a nut shell. Take it for what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I've attempted the exercise three more times since my last posting, with limited results. Since my last posting, all I've been able to achieve from the exercise are varying hot and cool sensations and the feeling that a "feather" is brushing against my forehead, but nothing more. No more "visions". However, I have noticed some weird things happening when I'm out-and-about going through the daily grind.

Twice now at work and one time at home, I've had the sensation that everything around me was moving in slow motion. At work, I was sitting in the cafeteria with some buddies, when all of the sudden I got a sudden "light headed" rush and everything seemed to turn really "crisp and clear" looking with everything lit in sort of a yellowish light. Right at that exact moment, everything and everyone in the cafeteria (it's actually more of a food court) seemed to slow to almost a stop. They didn't stop moving all together, but it was really close. The sensation itself lasted for about 20-30 seconds (as far as I could tell). Also, I could still hear my friends talking during this "slow down". To test out if what I thought I heard during the "slow down" was accurate, I decided to tell my buddy exactly what I had heard him say during the slow down. To which he got a freaked out look on his face and said, "That's exactly what I was gonna to say!"

I've done that twice now, but other than freaking out my buddies, getting the expected "how did you do that" questions and a few laughs, no one at work really seemed to think too much about it (I didn't tell them about the "slow down" though).

The time it happened at home, I was in the master bedroom when my son walked in. I got that "light headed" feeling, all the lighting received a yellow tint and everything appeared to slow down. Again, I could still hear my son asking me a question even though he appeared to be barely moving. This time it seemed as if the sensation lasted for about 10-15 seconds and when the sensation was over. I began to answer my sons question and he said, "How did you know what I was going to ask?" and I told him, "You just asked me this same question like 2 seconds ago and I already answered it." (Even though it felt like he had already asked me the question, I knew this wasn't the case.) To which my son replied that's the first time he's been in the bedroom that morning and he hasn't had a chance to ask me anything yet. (The question was, how can a doctor tell if a pregnant women is going to have a boy or girl. He's in second grade, don't ask me where he even came up with such a question, I have no idea.)

Well, that's been my experience as of late in a nut shell. Take it for what it's worth.

HI darkskills,
What you are experiencing is very real; somewhere in this thread I explained that the stream would be awakening some new senses within your realm of reality. Well that’s what is starting to happen to you, the human body has 100 + senses that can be awakened with the proper training. You are starting to sense the truth about your own physical reality and the construct that binds us all.
You have a choice if you continue into the stream you will have proof positive of the contact and you will awaken more of your senses.
Or you can stop and the effects of the stream will diminish over time.

People the proof is starting to surface with people like darkskills who are starting to awaken things they don’t quite understand. You see while you “will” achieve proof positive of alien comms you are also going awaken a lot of senses you have not know you had…. Or should I way you all forgot about.

Communication can be achieved quickly or could take some time, in the case of most you on ATS it is taking some time.

I am not avoiding questions from posters I am just letting this thread run it course and let the folk who are now on the cusp of achieving proof positive post their results.

Just hang in a bit longer the proof is coming to a reality near you.

AA

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Actually, you ARE avoiding questions.

But its understandable, right? How can we expect you to answer questions that are unanswerable?! Its shameless the way we are doubting the word of someone on the internet after -everyone else- that has tried it has failed.

Let me repeat.

EVERYONE ELSE that has tried this has failed.

NO ONE has reached your stream.

So, since NO ONE has reached the stream, no PROOF is coming to them. Since no proof is coming to them, there is no proof of alien communications.

I have not tried this exercise, and I am just as far along as everyone else in the knowledge that has been gained from the stream of infinite information.

Zero.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You must have just missed my question then.

Originally posted by true_north

Originally posted by Alien Agenda
The buzzing, ocean, stream, lake like noise you are all experiencing is the noise from the stream…. This means that your vibrational level (VL for short) has reached the same level as the stream….

You need to ask for help when you hear the noise… Ask to be shown the “BLUE ORB WITH THE BLAZING WHITLE LIGHT” this is your beacon into the grays stream… You need to ask it in your mind….

Remember people ask for HELP and it will rock you world to see it come to you… trust me this is very cool.

AA

Who do I ask help of? Any Gray? They must be highly organized, is there a Bureau, or something, that I have to ask of?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
gave it another go last night, have tried it on and off since this post started.

Found it really hard to visualise the colours last night, but eventually something clicked into place.

Very quickly heard a strange high pitch hum, a bit like the effect you get from being at a loud concert and standing too close to the speakers. This was combined with the usual, safe relaxed feeling.

Must admit it freaked me out a bit as i did not expect it to be as loud. I was also 100% awake, but got the best nights sleep for ages afterwards.

Going to try again tonight.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkskills

I began the exercise (my third attempt) as normal in my "controlled" environment (the couch), but this time it was different. I was able to visualize the four quadrants and colors effortlessly and it seemed as if the exercise went on "auto-pilot". For a split second I was scared, but then I thought I may be on the verge of something, so I just let it happen.

Your experience is interesting.

So did you use your natural yellow green color like you say you will do that again in your second post or the one, the thread opener (AA?) suggested?

Seems you are the only one who makes progress in this thread with that meditation methode.

But I think it's more like that you opened the spiritual world for you, which I had expected that some will, when doing such a meditation, than tuening in in any obscure communication stream of the greys. Your description of your experiences fit's with how spiritual experiences looks like.

byway, maybe I am doing something wrong, but searching in ats after your nick name put's out only 3 post's and this are all in this thread.
You are not somehow a 'sockedpuped' of AA?
(Sorry my question here but since you are the only one here with 'success' although not with a grey communication my cirtical thinking is very active
)

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by klawsraught
whats going on?!?! this thread was producing 2 pages a day, and no it is roughly 1 post a day.. what has happened to cause such a dramatic shift?

I think its because AA is claiming mystical wonders and enlightenment for all, but is not addressing any real questions and no one has found what he promised.

Members seem to be seeing him for what he is, instead of what he claims to be.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
So did you use your natural yellow green color like you say you will do that again in your second post or the one, the thread opener (AA?) suggested?

Seems you are the only one who makes progress in this thread with that meditation methode.

But I think it's more like that you opened the spiritual world for you, which I had expected that some will, when doing such a meditation, than tuening in in any obscure communication stream of the greys. Your description of your experiences fit's with how spiritual experiences looks like.

byway, maybe I am doing something wrong, but searching in ats after your nick name put's out only 3 post's and this are all in this thread.
(Sorry my question here but since you are the only one here with 'success' although not with a grey communication my cirtical thinking is very active
)

Master, they've discovered us! Begin the invasion!...j/k

As far as the color scheme goes, I was a bit confused on that (not sure why), but in the end the color scheme I used is Left Front=Yellow, Left Rear=Green, Right Front=Red, and Right Rear=Blue. (The pattern I went in was Red to Blue, Blue to Yellow, Yellow to Green, Green to Red.)

As far as posting goes, I've been a long time lurker here at ATS and when I say long time, I mean loooong time, somewhere along the lines of 7 years. I had been mainly interested in the 'Ancient & Lost Civilizations' section, but with all the political developments in recent years I've been paying more attention to political devolopments. Occasionally I get the urge to contribute something to a post, but more often than not a thread I may have been interested in would degenerate into some sort of flame war before I've had a chance to post. At that point, I'd be like, "meh, whatever."

I just happened upon this thread by chance. It was in the 'Discussion Board Recent Posts Section' and I decided to have a look. Where upon I found AA making claims about contacting Greys with the power of your mind and providing simple instructions for anyone to try out. For reasons I still can't quite figure out myself, I figured what the heck, I'll give it shot. At this point I have to say that, although I do believe in Aliens, I never expected to communicate with them using AA's method and I still haven't. Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other if I do meet some Greys. For me, aliens are just another component in this kooky space we call the universe.

However, while attempting AA's exercise something unexplainable did happen to me and I decided to share my experiences with the community in the hopes that maybe someone would be able to explain exactly what happened. Personally, I think that it may be possible to comminicate with Greys using AA's technique as I'm sure he probably did, but I think the technique as a whole is probably some sort of mind expansion or perception and awareness enhancement exercise meant to help people tap into some of the hidden potential locked away within each of our minds.

So to make a long story short; no, I'm not an AA "Sock Puppet".

[edit on 31-10-2006 by darkskills]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

)

As far as the color scheme goes, I was a bit confused on that (not sure why), but in the end the color scheme I used is Left Front=Yellow, Left Rear=Green, Right Front=Red, and Right Rear=Blue. (The pattern I went in was Red to Blue, Blue to Yellow, Yellow to Green, Green to Red.)

As far as posting goes, I've been a long time lurker here at ATS and when I say long time, I mean loooong time, somewhere along the lines of 7 years. I had been mainly interested in the 'Ancient & Lost Civilizations' section, but with all the political developments in recent years I've been paying more attention to political devolopments. Occasionally I get the urge to contribute something to a post, but more often than not a thread I may have been interested in would degenerate into some sort of flame war before I've had a chance to post. At that point, I'd be like, "meh, whatever."

I just happened upon this thread by chance. It was in the 'Discussion Board Recent Posts Section' and I decided to have a look. Where upon I found AA making claims about contacting Greys with the power of your mind and providing simple instructions for anyone to try out. For reasons I still can't quite figure out myself, I figured what the heck, I'll give it shot. At this point I have to say that, although I do believe in Aliens, I never expected to communicate with them using AA's method and I still haven't. Honestly, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other if I do meet some Greys. For me, aliens are just another component in this kooky space we call the universe.

However, while attempting AA's exercise something unexplainable did happen to me and I decided to share my experiences with the community in the hopes that maybe someone would be able to explain exactly what happened. Personally, I think that it may be possible to comminicate with Greys using AA's technique as I'm sure he probably did, but I think the technique as a whole is probably some sort of mind expansion or perception and awareness enhancement exercise meant to help people tap into some of the hidden potential locked away within each of our minds.

So to make a long story short; no, I'm not an AA "Sock Puppet".

likewise here!

as i have said before, id usually be the first to debunk this as mumbo-jumbo!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ah thanks.

... but I think the technique as a whole is probably some sort of mind expansion or perception and awareness enhancement exercise meant to help people tap into some of the hidden potential locked away within each of our minds.

That is how I see it: (edit, removed the too, read you wrong here. I mean it's a 'common' meditation technic not something special)
It is a meditation and as such it is a good thing and a new experience for them that never did that before. I think, The result/experience someone gets out of that depends strongly on each individual how capable someone is to deep relax and his or her life-background.
I am a little bad at meditation but an experienced 'lucid dreamer'. Dreams are another way you can use to start to discover the spiritual world.

I love the dreaming.

About the 'grey stream' would surprise me if this is really a methode to get into such a specific (grey only) 'thought stream' given it exist anyway.

I am not that eager to contacting the grey's, say I have a strong dislike to them. T

But since it seems AA's methode to contact the grey does not work anyway and you made an interesting spiritual experience I could well give it a try this evening with a colour pattern that just comes to my mind then, following your path. I am always courious about new methodes although like I am say, the 'wake' meditation is not my case and so i expect nothing.

p.s. I like the way you write.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by g210b]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your personal accounts, while fascinating, are clouding out the truth.

The truth being, NO ONE has this PROOF that AA says comes with trying the exercise. He didn't say it MIGHT come, he said that if you try the exercize, it WILL come. Your accounts are proof that it DOESN'T come, as neither of you entered the Stream.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Your personal accounts, while fascinating, are clouding out the truth.

The truth being, NO ONE has this PROOF that AA says comes with trying the exercise. He didn't say it MIGHT come, he said that if you try the exercize, it WILL come. Your accounts are proof that it DOESN'T come, as neither of you entered the Stream.

Right, and you figure that how?

Im not saying either way, all im saying is that "something" did happen from preforming the exercise, what it is i have no clue whatsoever. Therefore, its a little early to start burning witches, as we have no clue what it is we are doing here.

Out of interest how long did it take you to learn to walk?
How long did it take you to learn to talk?
How long did it take you to learn to drive?

Not everything is in life is obtained instantly through google, some things take time.

What we are saying is we are discovering new experiences through this, and i for one thank AA for sharing this technique.

It would be alot more productive if you let the people who are actually doing things with this chat about it instead of going on the defensive.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ive looked for help before which AA was good enough to supply but I am still having problems getting started.
What I want to ask those of you who have had some or a lot of success is how exactly you visualise the 'quadrants'?
I expect you try the exercise when you go to bed or do you just do it in your living room upright?
I find when I try to visualise the colours at the top of my head, i tend to roll my eyes (even though theyre closed) in the direction I want to see the colour, e.g when I first try to visualise red I find myself roling my eyes to the right corner unintentionally and trying to see a block of red, but I even have trouble thinking how bright the colour should be or its size and texture.
Id like to ask those who have been sucessful how exactly do you visualise the colours,do you try and let them make up four parts of your brain and visualise your brain as being four different colours or just visualise the colour floating in your head?
I know this sounds crazy but it would help me a lot if I had another idea of how to
concentrate my mind as it tends to wander when I cant focus on the colours.
any replies would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
double post - sorry.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by pmexplorer]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
the biggest part of the problem for me was the colours instead of words, everytime i thought of red i pictured the word red, etc. Once i got past this it seemed to work alot better.

Personally i try it before i go to sleep, and i imagine the colours on the top of my head, sometimes i visualise a top view of my head to get things going, as if im looking down on it.

I think you have to work out your own method, but don't try to hard, it doesn't work for me when i try too hard

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join