It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive of Alien Comms

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You may be thinking of the movie Poltergeist, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

This was more of a science fact/fiction investigative documentary where these guys hooked up all this video equipment, oscilliscopes, audio feeds, etc. to film the static on a 'tween stations TV screen. They got something weird, unexplainable, very interesting = but it's been a while and so far I can't find any reference to it.

Uh, sorry AA, off topic - don't want to hijack your thread...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
it's always been known that aliens communicate straight into our minds. This is another way of using the mind to reach them. I meditated for months and one evening without even trying an alien started communicating with me so clearly it shocked me to the soul. After a while it manifested physically. It had been watching me for a long time and picked the moment when it would begin communications.

So even if you ain't getting results straight away just keep trying to use your mind to communicate with the aliens. They are nearby and they are millions of years more advanced than us.

This new method should be put into a book for sure. Millions of people would buy it.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This new method should be put into a book for sure. Millions of people would buy it.

I still believe this technique is to unveil more than just communication with the aliens, but something dark and at work they have... Just because this technique works, doesn't mean it should be used. No one knows the other side of what the true purpose of it is. Of course those who have tryed, are all dazed and going hurray! Well that's the thing. It seems to be nothing but a peaceful transition of communication. A perfect blind for them to get in to your very soul. You're playing bby opening a doorway to a complete stranger.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
7Ayreon,

Yes I believe you might be right about opening a doorway to the unknown. It takes only a few of us to experiment with this and post the truth and ask that very question to whoever we communicate with. I tried it this morning at 610am and got freaked out. LOL i just woke up to go to the bathroom and pee. I then laid down and figured what the heck and tried it. I closed my eyes, pictured my brain then the minute i started thinking for red and my front right quadrant, the ringing was getting loud, then all of a sudden i hear the stream....it freaked me out because i really wasn't expecting it to work, just maybe get me sleepy or something. I moved my fingers and woke up to make sure it wasn't in my head. It was about 620am and i tried it but couldn't concentrate anymore. Ofcourse then i headed to work and here I am.

Thanks AA...I'm going to try it again tonight before i go clubbing and ofcourse before I get hammered...lol

Well I decided to take this task and report whatever I encounter.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Update

Okay, I have to set the stage for this. I have posted my progress over the last 4 days. Nothing truly spectacular. Ringing, buzzing, warmth in the head, etc. Being a psyche major at this current point I realize that these all could have happened simply because I was TOLD that I should expect this to happen.

Here is where I have a problem with that line of thought. I have meditated for a while now. I do fairly well while acheiving deep states. I have experienced MANY different things. Last night was, how to put it correctly, bizarre?...

The color thing comes much easier now. Granted, we have discussed the point that the 3 primary colors are being used along with green. These colors (in the specific order described by AA) are common occurances throughout history. That's not really the issue.

Okay, so now I have to ask this question of AA. After I receive an answer I will give a more detailed description of what I experienced last night.

When you have connected with these grays what exactly do they look like? Please give a description especially of their eyes. Size, shape and then maybe a description of their skin. Not the color and such. I'm sure we can agree on that but more along the lines of texture, form, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
All forms of meditation does require proper training from a professional. Exploring your mind and soul is serious business and you should not test something by yourself. The result can vary from nothing to serious permanent side effects.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
You may be thinking of the movie Poltergeist, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

This was more of a science fact/fiction investigative documentary where these guys hooked up all this video equipment, oscilliscopes, audio feeds, etc. to film the static on a 'tween stations TV screen. They got something weird, unexplainable, very interesting = but it's been a while and so far I can't find any reference to it.

Actually I think he is talking about the movie White Noise with Michael Keaton (spelling?). It's a speculative event that can be proved by believers and disproved by skeptics. It's like anything else that deals with supernatural events. You can argue for either side until your face turns blue and the believers will still believe they see and hear something while the skeptics will say that they don't see or hear anything and that it is just balogna.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon

I still believe this technique is to unveil more than just communication with the aliens, but something dark and at work they have... Just because this technique works, doesn't mean it should be used. No one knows the other side of what the true purpose of it is. Of course those who have tryed, are all dazed and going hurray! Well that's the thing. It seems to be nothing but a peaceful transition of communication. A perfect blind for them to get in to your very soul. You're playing bby opening a doorway to a complete stranger.

Okay, and if you believe this is the case, then wouldn't you also believe it to be the case that if you shield yourself mentally and spiritually through prayer and such that you will be fine? If it is dark in nature then it should not be able to penetrate you to the soul if you are shielded in light. Right? Just something to throw in here from the spiritual end of things. Light counters dark.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by partykid
All forms of meditation does require proper training from a professional. Exploring your mind and soul is serious business and you should not test something by yourself. The result can vary from nothing to serious permanent side effects.

This issue has been addressed in many other posts (okay, maybe only a few.) People who are new to meditation should seriously listen to this warning as well as the others. Don't just JUMP into this without educating yourself thoroughly first. I would, as partykid states, look to training first. Not only will you be better prepared for this but you will also gain serious insight as to WHAT you are meditating for.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

One quick thought on the Red Blue Green Gold color scheme.

Isn't it kind of funny that it is also the theme image used for Microsoft Windows?

We can draw a few conclusions from this of course. That this exercise was one designed from that image simply as a social experiment. Or, we can deduce that maybe one of the leading computer software developers in the world had a little jump on the 'information highway'.

Just wanted to throw this out there for discussion. Maybe that is at least a little bit of the proof you may be wanting Hank.

It's either a good coincidence or AA used that image on purpose. Me, I tend to enjoy the coincidences and then like to think that there really are NO coincidences.

The colors represent the four elementals of earth,

Red = Fire

Blue = Water

Yellow = Air

Green = Earth

They are essential for making the connection to the grays stream.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

When you have connected with these grays what exactly do they look like? Please give a description especially of their eyes. Size, shape and then maybe a description of their skin. Not the color and such. I'm sure we can agree on that but more along the lines of texture, form, etc.

If you followed the blue orb with the bright white light into the stream you will meet the gray race of aliens if you enter another stream not sure what you will encounter. First contact is in your mind and will be until your body is able to substantiate the high VL that is required to meet them in the 3rd dimensional, this is know as VL contact in the physical.

The grays are translucent to look at, its almost like you can look through them but you cant. They are tall 6 – 8 eight feet, no nose and a mouth that never opens. They are all identical except for a very distinct tattoo below there left eye, this is for prosthetic appeasement for the individual in contact with them. It is also a physical marker bearing the name of the gray, their names have no meaning in spoken words so they use symbols to differentiate among themselves.

They smell like the laundry softener “bounce”, that new baby like smell. They are unisex with no reproductive organs. Their outer shell is bluish gray, and perfect with no blemishes on the outer shell, and they glow brightly. They have 3 fingers on each hand and 3 toes on each foot.

Neither me or anyone has been aloud to touch them, not sure why.

The eyes are the most beautiful aspect they are large very large with an irises that are round, but its cool because when you look into their eyes you instantly get the feeling that your mother is staring at you with love that is boundless. Always that hinting of a caring parent that is completely peaceful watching over their children.

AA

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome

Originally posted by Outrageo

Actually I think he is talking about the movie White Noise with Michael Keaton (spelling?). It's a speculative event that can be proved by believers and disproved by skeptics. It's like anything else that deals with supernatural events. You can argue for either side until your face turns blue and the believers will still believe they see and hear something while the skeptics will say that they don't see or hear anything and that it is just balogna.

Yes, that was the movie. I couldn't remember the name of it. It had an interesting concept, but it got a little far-fetched.. thats why it is TOTALLY relavant to this thread.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

If you followed the blue orb with the bright white light into the stream you will meet the gray race of aliens if you enter another stream not sure what you will encounter. First contact is in your mind and will be until your body is able to substantiate the high VL that is required to meet them in the 3rd dimensional, this is know as VL contact in the physical.

The grays are translucent to look at, its almost like you can look through them but you cant. They are tall 6 – 8 eight feet, no nose and a mouth that never opens. They are all identical except for a very distinct tattoo below there left eye, this is for prosthetic appeasement for the individual in contact with them. It is also a physical marker bearing the name of the gray, their names have no meaning in spoken words so they use symbols to differentiate among themselves.

They smell like the laundry softener “bounce”, that new baby like smell. They are unisex with no reproductive organs. Their outer shell is bluish gray, and perfect with no blemishes on the outer shell, and they glow brightly. They have 3 fingers on each hand and 3 toes on each foot.

Neither me or anyone has been aloud to touch them, not sure why.

The eyes are the most beautiful aspect they are large very large with an irises that are round, but its cool because when you look into their eyes you instantly get the feeling that your mother is staring at you with love that is boundless. Always that hinting of a caring parent that is completely peaceful watching over their children.

AA

Okay, this is why I asked.

When I was doing this last night I was able to come with with some type of bright orb and then it was like a collidiscope (spelling hacked big time there I'm sure) effect. Like snowflake or crystalline images (faint) around this lighter area. Then, without warning, a face appeared. It was NOT a human face yet it was a bit different than much of the gray images you see here and on other sites. Specifically the eyes. They were larger on their faces than ours. Yes, they were almond shaped. Were they completely dark? No. This is where it starts to vary from the common pictures. There were whites to the eyes. Now, the iris was the majority of the eye. Yes, I felt comforted and it appeared as if it was smiling (with its eyes not mouth). It was very etherical (see through) and did not completely solidify.

Of course I was caught off guard by this and tried to remain calm. So Hank, if 334 has anything to do with your SS# (first 3? LOL) then maybe I got an answer. hehe

I was unable to keep this 'connection?' for too long. No headache, no side effects whatsoever this time around.

So there's my input. Of course it could have all have been a part of my fantastic imagination. I can't rule that out. It's just that the image I saw was NOT what I was expecting a "gray" to look like. There was more texture to the skin (wrinkles, deeper gray/blue color as AA states, sheen).

I will keep it up and try to post as frequently as I can.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sadly to report, you have not yet reached the Stream of Infinite Wisdom... yet.

I won't hold it against you, though. If you are going to keep at it, I will keep an interest as well.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

I won't hold it against you, though. If you are going to keep at it, I will keep an interest as well.

LOL I didn't ask for numbers, I wasn't at a point, they just jumped into my head. hehe

So I wasn't too hopeful. Maybe I should play them in the lottery!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Agenda

The colors represent the four elementals of earth,

Red = Fire

Blue = Water

Yellow = Air

Green = Earth

They are essential for making the connection to the grays stream.

I drew this connection already, and shared it with another privately when she wanted my opnion on this technique.

My question is..

Why?

Why would the key to contacting aliens be the four elements of life that aren't actually the elements of the universe? I don't understand why the doorway to inifinite knowledge would be built in something that is not even acurate.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whylistentome

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

LOL I didn't ask for numbers, I wasn't at a point, they just jumped into my head. hehe

So I wasn't too hopeful. Maybe I should play them in the lottery!

Maybe you should ask next time!

Ask them about my information, but remember that aliens might not use the same decimal based numbering system that we have developed sue to our 10 fingers. Keep open to imagery, keep open to shapes you see. If you are asking questions for me, you might see something that means nothing to you, but it might actually be the thing that would convince others of the truth in the stream.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
AA, we are now nearly 2 weeks into this and there have been some very interesting reports but no one has had proof positive yet of what you speak. There's over 400 posts filling 21 pages, I am patient and prepared to accept that more time is needed but would you have expected anything by now?

Are you being U2U'd by frightened people? or people who have had proof but not posted? Will it be soon, do you think? or does the thread die here?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Im sure most of you have been reading this whole post, however I read like 14 and Im just lost with the idea how you all are now just seeing this.
When you meditate you enter into the mind. Nothing new. When you focus on what is needed at this time, you will get there/ "it". Just a good idea to start with colors to get the mind free of all unwaiting thoughts. The colors I start with dont stay long and then turn to a whiteish light moving in a circle like pattern... Some colors fly in and around the main color.
Main things that happen to me are, 1)Heat:alot of it. 2)buzzing/hummimg:to the point I have to tone it out.(if i can that is) 3)visions of places, poeple,me ect. 4)uncontrolable feelings of happiness and love too anger and hate. 5) Chills that flow from the middle of the spin of the back. In a wave of emotion that makes one weak. A pulsating engery from the heart/chest 6)A new old friend I can call on when both are at a null. All I can say is meditation works if you let your mind go. It could be the body producing the gland/chemical to spark a thought that rests in a dead nuron...or it could be the truth that one is sent here to search for? I just like the unknown and the idea that every level I reach I find more things wrong with the way I am. The way we are all here. I have had and have been in a state that is so high with a(in) vibration I have to turn my back and "run" so to say.
The change from with in will make you bleed for more. Will it make you mock it or hold it with fear. Just know what you are looking for before you start.There rests my $.01 of the Classic Over Rated Fear.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
whats going on?!?! this thread was producing 2 pages a day, and no it is roughly 1 post a day.. what has happened to cause such a dramatic shift?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join